Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

60 Questions For The Christians - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 60 Questions For The Christians (5445 Views)

The Christians' Dialectic : Is Telekinesis God's Given Gift Or Demonic ? / Questions For Daddy G. O, Pastor Kumuyi & Pastor Lazarus Muoka / "I'd Be A Christian If It Were Not For The Christians!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 60 Questions For The Christians by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 31, 2006
olabowale wrote:
I know that by Allah the Almighty, Christianity is not for me and i will never become one. Their women as beautiful as she can be do not attract for many reasons; lack of thorough cleaningness and there is no limit to what they do, they lack controls and immoral.

Sir,what do you mean by this?.Christians are dirty and yet you were given suck by one,married to one for many years who bore you those beautiiful children you adore,I wonder how committed to Christ she was,no true believer would marry a Muslim.

I agree with you we should not judge a Muslim by the actions of one Muslim or two but how do you explain the many atrocities perpetrated today by Muslims with directives from the Koran.We are tired of it all and the sorry excuses don't cut it anymore.
How do you compare Jesus's life to that of Muhammad?,you know there is no comparison at all.Christ was sinless,lived a holy,gentle life,taught goodness,is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords.
Was both man and God,has the power to save and deliver.

Muhammad was a sinner,lived a very sinful life, married a 6 year old and slept with her at 9,raped women captured in wars so rapist muslims are only following in his examples.
I would give you quotations from the Koran and Hadiths to support any claims I have made here.
Anyone converting to Islam is very Ignorant of what is ahead,if only they could read the accounts of Muhammad,they would realise he was a disturbed man.

I do not wish to be insultive but putting it any milder,I may mislead people that think Islam is a 'peaceful religion'.
Christianity is not even a religion,not even a way of life but life itself.
Christ proclaimed that He came to give us life and life abundantly.

He only can save and it is my prayer that you will come to know him before it is too late.
Re: 60 Questions For The Christians by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 31, 2006
Family of convert from Islam to Christianity threatened to murder him

After all, the Muslim Prophet Muhammad said, "Baddala deenahu, faqtuluhu" -- if anyone changes his religion, kill him (cf. Bukhari vol. 9, bk. 84, no. 57). As far as many Muslims are concerned, this command is not a dead historical relic, but a live mandate. "From Muslim leader to evangelist for Christ," from Compass Direct:

His father sent him to Saudi Arabia from Nigeria when he was 3 years old to be trained as an Islamic cleric, but God had other plans for Ahmed Abdullahi.
Raised in Saudi Arabia and born into a northern Nigeria family with several relatives who are Muslim clerics, Abdullahi was an unlikely candidate to become a Christian evangelist to African Muslims. His path to Christ, however, has carried him past all obstacles -- including the death sentence his family has pronounced over him -- to become just that.

Abdullahi has not seen his family in more than 20 years. Those who warmly embraced him when he returned from Saudi Arabia in 1980 as a learned, 30-year-old Muslim cleric felt they had no choice but to kill him when he turned to Christ. “When I told my people that I have decided to follow Jesus Christ, they planned to kill me, forcing me to run away,” Abdullahi told Compass.

Posted by Robert at September 29, 2005 07:02 AM
Re: 60 Questions For The Christians by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 31, 2006
PAIKO, Nigeria, October 31 (Compass) – Until earlier this year, Sardauna Anaruwa Sashi was an unwavering Muslim in Niger state, where sharia (Islamic law) has been imposed.

The 30-year-old resident of Paiko came to Christ after becoming curious about the sounds of celebration at a Baptist wedding service. On September 21 he was arrested by the police, detained for four days, and severely tortured.

Only the timely intervention of a Christian lawyer, Michael Paiko Ibrahim, and the Rev. Matthew Oladokun, the pastor of the town’s First Baptist Church, saved Sashi from being killed in the police cell.

The policemen had arrested him after spotting him in town, where he had gone to grind some maize for his family’s food for that day.

“On that day, a police patrol team parked beside me and ordered me into their vehicle,” Sashi said. “They took me to their station and asked to know whether I was a Muslim. I told them I was once a Muslim but was now a Christian.”

The officers asked him to recite the Shadah, the Islamic creed, and to demonstrate how Muslims pray and worship Allah. Sashi complied. They asked why he had converted from Islam to Christianity.

“Before I could respond to their question, they started beating me,” he said. “I was beaten with police batons and clubbed to the point of death.”

Bludgeoned into a stupor, Sashi was clamped into a police cell for four days. At last Rev. Oladokun learned of the arrest.

“I went to the police station to bail him out, but the policemen refused him bail,” said Rev. Oladokun. “I contacted a member of our church who was a lawyer, and we went to the police station, but this time they demanded that we pay an equivalent of $100 [about two months minimum wage in Nigeria] before we bail him. We could not pay the money. However, after persisting, he was released to us.”

Sashi has since received death threats from Muslims in the town.

No Turning Back

Sashi’s account of his conversion reads like a parable. In Paiko, he was drawn to a celebration in the Baptist church. He went to the window of the church to catch a glimpse of what was going on inside; it turned out to be a wedding.

Rev. Oladokun saw him watching through the window. The pastor asked his wife to usher Sashi into the church, where he was given a seat and made one of the guests at the wedding banquet.

This event mesmerized Sashi; he returned to the church the following four weeks, and eventually gave his life to Christ. Discipled by the fellowship and immersed in the Bible, Sashi began a new life that led to the conversion of his wife Dole, his elder brother Dumile and younger sister Salami.

“I am happy that my wife, too, has accepted Jesus Christ as her Savior and Lord – she now attends church programs regularly,” he said. “I no longer do things that are bad. I love Jesus, and I will serve him for the rest of my life.”

Besides threats on his life, Sashi has faced loss of income. His employment caring for cattle belonging to Paiko Muslims came to an end when they told him they could no longer retain his services, as he was now an “infidel.”

Rev. Oladokun says his greatest fear is that, “Sashi’s life and that of his family is in danger.” The town Muslims will never relent in their efforts to kill him, he said.

Sashi said he will never recant.

“Even though I have had to face difficulties almost on a daily basis, I will never renounce my Christian faith, even if it means I have to die,” he said. “I also pray that my relatives who have also converted will not be intimidated into going back to Islam.”

According to Rev. Oladokun, Sashi’s ordeal is one of numerous cases of persecution of Christians in Niger state since the implementation of sharia.

(Persecution and Prayer Alert - November 2, 2005)

Copyright 2004
The Voice of the Martyrs Canada

Go To Home Page
Re: 60 Questions For The Christians by olabowale(m): 6:21pm On Jul 31, 2006
Babyosisi, thanks but no. It is very easy for a person to give a decitation about any convertion to this religion or that. I am very greatful that my mother came to Islam, finally. This is after 911, she was almost 80 years old and I only spoke to her 2 times about it. In all the years she was a christian, i hated it. But I never wished her to die in that religion and thank God, she would. Yes, I was married to a christian woman, she was a Yoruba, but in all the years she and me were together, I never liked to see the CROSS around her neck. I wonder if I lost a family member through knife wounds, would I want to see the knife with all the gorry of blood, etc. Please think. How come the christians love the cross so much, knowing that their god was strapped and hung to death on it. I wonder why the christians do not have a tomb and stone relic on their neck as well, knowing fully well that is where their god came to life. But Allah is always alive, full of strenght, wise.
As to the Abdullah, the hausa man who converted to christianity, I ask you do you know him. Anyone can post a story and there are many publications that do that to creat confusion within the rank of Islam. I personally have many former clergymen in this United States who are now muslims, Black and White and inbetween. Glory belong to Allah, I have spoken to many persons, women and men, mostly women and God softened their hearts and become Muslims. I ask you who is forcing people in America to turn to Islam. No One. You will see the women wearing Ijab. But the African women, especially the young women, they have adopted the worst qualities from the west and loosing themselves in all immoral values. Please understand that I have been one of those people who knew nothing about islam and yet practised it. However, in my days of pure ignorance, my heart was always yearning for truth. So while i was living in Las Vegas, NV, I took the time to observe prayers and fasted. But I did not realize the physical and immediate rewards of these actions. For those who pray and fast Islamically, there is a light that radiates from them. Muslim are known by this light. this is in Qur'an, in Suartul Fathi, I believe.
The hatred of islam, hence the Muslims by the Christians is very open and intense. You only have to listen to progressive radio in New York city, 1200on the AM dial and if you are in Boston 1430. The Lord of the worlds states the Christians and Jews will not be happy with you until they change you from your religion. I believe that it is very clear and many of them will entice a man with woman. but this is the enjoyment of this world alone and the day after is a better enjoyment for those who go to paradise.
You see, every one has a weakness. For me I recognize my weakness. Hence I guide against it. I used to have a friend who used to tell me that she was free from the power of the satan, the acursed. She said she was filled with the holy spirit. She was well known amongst the the Nigerian Christians in London. I asked her if she was ever tempted. Her answer was no. I asked her who was purer between her and Jesus of the Bible. Her answer was clearly Jesus. I needed to tell her that it was stated in the Bible that Jesus was tempted, not just once or twice but three times by Satan. You get my point. In Islam we do not have that kind of mindset about Our Isa ibn Mariam (AS). He was a messenger of God and a messiah to the children of Israel. We on the other hand are not prophets, hence we seek the protection of the Almighty from the evil one, Shaitan, Lanatullah.
This story is like the story of a person who is in manifest error, but until there is a realization of that condition, it will be impossible to begin the process of righting and wrong.
The case of the marriage of Aisha, uhmmu muminii (RA) to the noble prophet Muhammad, the beloved of the Merciful (AS), this had been explained many times.If you have any difficulty with it, you just need to reflect on it. I bet if you were in Nigeria and never have gone out of a small village, the criterion of marriage may be differnt from what will be allowable in big cities like Lagos, Abuja,etc. By the way the Arabs did not have any problems with it then and not too many raised any eyebrow about it, today. THe material for Ph D degree, 100 years ago in Physics will be at best a BS course work today. 100 years ago, that Ph D was a Ph D. Today it is a different standart. This is not to explain away anything about the noble prophet. Allah, the Almighty has defended him. Would you believe that when Jesus (AS) was born, the people accused his mother Mariam of bad act. Can you imagine if Jesus had grown up and was not an elect of God. What would have been the reputation of his mother. THe Qur'an defended Mariam very vigorously. The bible did not do the same about her. Jesus performed many miracles, recorded in the Qur'an that you will not find in the Bible. Now tell me who is truly the Lover of Jesus, the Muslims, of course. Muhammad did not need any defense because his bloodlineage was not in question among the Arabs. He (AS) said that from Adam and up to him in heritage there was no single illegal sex act and illegal birth. Muhammad was honored even amongst the non Muslims. You need to know what Ghandi and others said about him (AS).
By the way, have you ever heard the word 'Orientalist'. Orientalists are people who are not Muslims but devoted their academic life on Islam. They are the largest faculty member of islamic studies, in higher institutions of learning like Harvard and even Oxfort, etc. They have knowledge, it is not useful to them.
Re: 60 Questions For The Christians by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 31, 2006
Muslims love Jesus you say.
Wake up my man,you must be in a deep coma,if Muslims respected Christ,they would not burn Churches,how hard is that to understand.

There you go again rationalising child molestation and using the Christian woman you met in London as an example and ask that I not judge Islam by its followers.

Any body is free to change what they believe that is the beauty of being free,except Islam.

When was the last time Christians placed a fatwa on the head of a Muslim for leaving Christianity?
When was the last time we went on rampage for the blood of infidels?
What does the bible teach of such actions and what does the Koran teach.

You are my elder and I respect you but disputing legitimate stories will lead you nowhere.
Until you are personally affected or caught up in the hooliganism of Islam you will continue to defend a bloody religion that will do you more harm than good.
The blood of all those killed in all the riots motivated by the murderous ways of Mohammed will rest on the heads of all those who refuse to denounce evil.

Child marriage is still much alive today in the Muslim faith,someone posted recent pictures in Iran with 53 year olds with 7 and 8 yr old wives.
Haven't you heard of vvf in northern nigeria?

You do sound like a sweet person,only misguided,not your fault,you were born into Islam.
Not an excuse though since you now have a great opportunity with the freedom you enjoy in the USA to explore the life of Jesus and compare him to Mohammed.

A simple way to start is to ask with a sincere heart,"Jesus Christ,if you are indeed who babyosisi tells me you are,reveal yourself to me and show me the way that I must go."
Christianity teaches us to love all people,Islam teaches you to kill infidels and apostates,that is a big difference,far from the peace you would have us believe.
I would give you quotes from the KOran if you want me to.
Re: 60 Questions For The Christians by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 31, 2006
olabowale,
about wearing crosses,cross pendants or pictures are only symbols,they do not save in other words they are not significant in christianity so I hope you did not divorce your Christian wife for wearing a cross.
The cross however is the bane of our faith.
Had Christ not been crucified,there would have been absolutely no hope for man.

No I do not hate Muslims,I have met some kind muslims,one is a good friend here in the US,she's from Turkey,we've visited each other,gone shopping several times and eaten together in restaurants,she wears a hijab in public and would take it off when we are at her home,I love her greatly as a good friend and If I were ever in trouble and called,she would be there in a heartbeat and I would do the same for her,unfortunately they moved to Engand last year before I had a chance to tell her about Christ and before I found out all these ills about Islam.
I would never let a good opportunity like that pass me by ever again.Her husband was not too thrilled by our friendship by the way thinking I would be a 'bad influence".
She was European not like the Saudi women slaves of Islam so he knew she could not be told what to do,she drove a car,was free,dressed well.
(We would chat like regular girls about everything from weight loss to romance,regular girl talks)
Despite her religion we were very good friends.

We had a picnic together and I used halal meat so she would eat the food,.I blessed my meal and sanctified it. I respected her traditions, and would take off my shoes before stepping on her carpet,I didn't demand same of her,it was unnecessary.
So I wholeheartedly agree that not all muslims are bad people,that doesn't mean the religion is a good one,they like many liberal muslims may have chosen to stick to the good in the religion and shun the bad,most do not,we see their actions.

By the way she is a Kurd,you remember what Sadaam and several other Muslims have done to Kurds in the middle East,this is a muslim who knows what it feels like to be persecuted by other muslims.
But the righteousness we have in Christ is not by doing good,it is by faith not of our works lest anyman should boast.

The example I gave you above shows that we can live in peace despite our differences,the earlier all muslims understood this and abrogated the areas in the Koran calling for our heads and necks,the happier the world will be and there'll be no need for discussions like this.
But how possible is that?
Re: 60 Questions For The Christians by olabowale(m): 11:25pm On Jul 31, 2006
Babyosisi, If you find any part of the Qur'an that does not deal with the normal feelings of human beings, point it out to me. In 2002 Ramadan, I met an American Black pastor in Brooklyn's Bedford/Herkimer street corner. He and me engaged in conversation especially on Suratul Taubah. He had problems with the beginning of this surah. This was about fighting the Unbelievers. My response to him was very direct.
I asked if he knew how to read Arabic, if he had spoken to anyone about this before his conclusion, if he knew the length of time it took for the completion of Qur'anic revelation from the first ayah; Iqra of Surah Alaq and the last ayah which is in Surah Baqarah, dealing with the subject matter of Interest. Every ayah, there is a reason for its revelations. For example, the civil war in Nigeria lasted 30 months. I have met many young Ibo people, really under 40 years old, who are still advocating seccesion today. you have them also in Nairaland. Can you imagine the vile and hatred that would have grown in their hearts if they had been military age and felt the sting of that war. Yet todays Nigeria, you do have Ibo in the Highest of post. Now then, if you are a Palestine, you lived through the beginning of the creation of Israel. No you were born after it in refugee camp or in other country that will never accept you as a pure citizen. How much will you dislike Israel, you may love individual Jews, but it will be very difficult for you to love the Zionist. At least, because of your weakness, you may hate them in your heart.
One of the founding fathers of the USA proclaimed 'Give me liberty or give me death'. So you see, it is in human nature to want to be free. By the way, when the mother of my children and me were having our problems which altimated resulted into a better divorce, the first thing she jumped on about me was 'That your religion', even though I did not know anything about Islam at that time. Secretly, she hated the religion. I then decided to go to church one sunday to see what does happen in it. I went to the one that was very close to our home in Jersey. It was as if I was back in High School. I hated it. i hated all the showmanship of it. I hated the disgenuous and antic of the preacher. I dislike the unclothedness of all the people, women in so scanty a clothing, it is almost nudity. Mind you it is a good ground to pick up cheap women. It reminded me of the days of 'christian crusade/revival' in Nigeria. Especially in my high svhool days, it was the place to look for those easy girls, just like the christian high schools. You remember, during Christmas/New Year period. Everything goes for the christian girls. Unfortunately, the muslims are now copying them, followin and adopting their ways.
Islam does call for moderation. Islam calls for advancement and adopting all that is good. In the early stage of Islam, women own properties, businesses, traded, got thorough education and participated fully in the society as much as the men. Merit was not based on gender or age, it was based on piety and efforts. If it was not for the wives of the prophet (AS), we would not have any examples of the sunnah sexual purification process. True muslims will follow the example of this noble prophet (AS) in everything. He loved his family, his wives and children, his children were beloved to him. He loved and respected all his other family members, example his uncle who took care of him after his grandfather died. Remember his father died before he was born and his mother died before he was 6. Allah spoke about this in the Qur'an. He was a political leader of the highjest kind, not equal to among any personality who had walked on the surface of this earth. We formed an alliance with the Jews, Christians, others and Muslims in Madina, under the first CONSTITUTION written by any man. He never broke his convenant. He forgave freely and completely. He did it when he had power to punish and he did not. For a weak person who is under oppression can not sincerely forgive his oppressor, ubtil such a time he has the upper hand. if he forgives at this particular time that he could avenge his ill treatment, then that is true forgiveness and mercy. But the Muslims do this in the way of Muhammad for the Pleasure of Allah, alone, longing for the reward to come from Him. When ever you are ready if you need to speak to me directly, then ask, maybe I can impact your life, positively towards the religion of Allah.
Re: 60 Questions For The Christians by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 31, 2006
olabowale cheap girls are everywhere,in the streets,mosques,they are not banned from churches too.
Immorality is rampant in the world even under a hijab or burqua.
To live a holy life is a decision that can only be attained by the power of the holy spirit.
Take care and I pray you give him a chance to teach you what it really means to be free.
He will give you peace and joy without measure.

Having all this conversation has renewed my zeal to witness about Christ,I was just speaking with an Iranian muslim lady a few minutes ago and I know a seed has been sown.
I am on fire for Christ and there is no stopping me.
From now I will tell it that this is their last chance to hear it
Re: 60 Questions For The Christians by olabowale(m): 2:20am On Aug 01, 2006
Babyosisi. I pray that you are not on fire, fire burns. Terribly. Give anyone your brand of religion. If is the will of Allah they are on fire, they will go your way. for me, the decision is very clear. I have faced many an adversary, from deacons to ordained pastors. Some of them are well known. My prayer is that I do not go to fire. Hence I follow the the pattern of the noble messenger (AS), obeying the commandment of the Lord of the world, as much as I can. I also hope in His forgiveness when I make mistakes, I sincerely repent.
Your religion is your religion, my religion is my religion. One thing I am sure about, Jews, Christians and Muslims are not going to end up in one destination in the day of Judgement. There will be plenty going to Hellfire, some for a period and removed from it, the rest left in that unending punishment. The people of paradise are already chosen, their souls removed from the back of Adam (AS) with the right hand. The people of hell fire will have difficulties doing the things of the people of paradise while on earth. The people of paradise will have difficulties doing the deeds of the people of hell fire while on earth. I guess the seeds are different, hence separated from the shaft.
I wish you well, but do not die unless you are in the state of submission to the will of Almighty in Al-Islam. The fire of hell is real and no creation can ever get used to it. Paradise is also real, that is the best destination.
Re: 60 Questions For The Christians by labelle1(f): 4:11am On Aug 02, 2006
Olabowale i think you have a restrined way of seeing things and you don't want to see other peoples way of seeing things and just so you know it's not every muslim woman that is so pure. We all know your a devout muslim but the fact still remains muhammeed died and was buried, but Jesus died and rose again why won't muslims just give it up there is onewho is immune and died for you and me and he is JESUS CHRIST he is the saviour and the messiahand not to forget when you have Jesus you have Peace DIVINE PEACE. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: 60 Questions For The Christians by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 02, 2006
olabowale,I am beginning to admire you as a person,you have been respectful to me for the most part except when you said christian girls were dirty,I am still struggling to understand that.

You seem like one who has a good heart but do you know that you can be sincerely wrong?
There is a man named Cornelius in the bible in the book of acts,whom the bible described as a devout man,who did good and gave much alms to the poor,but Jesus appeared to Peter in a dream and instucted him to go preach the living word to Cornrlius and his household.
Cornelius repented with all his household,was filled with the Holy Spirit and was water baptised.

We can be "good" people by worldly descriptions and yet the bible says all that is as a filthy rag.
I have been praying for you since I met you here and I know beyond the shadow of a doubt that Jesus will come into your heart if you sincerely ask him to show you the way that you must go
Religiosity and ritualistic services will not save.
Christ has revealed himself in miraculous ways even to Muslim clerics.
There is nothing impossible for him.

Did you say you lived in Boston,I know a great church to recommend to you,if you desire.
Re: 60 Questions For The Christians by lordimpaq(m): 7:41pm On Aug 02, 2006
wow! i'm thrilled
Re: 60 Questions For The Christians by Softee(f): 1:52pm On Aug 03, 2006
@ Olabowale,

What do you mean when you say Christianity is a easy, feel good religion? In what way? and why do you say so?
Re: 60 Questions For The Christians by Nobody: 2:25am On Aug 08, 2006
nice clip,sorry if it's a repeat from other threads,I just thought this was a smart arab woman even though she claims to be a secular humanist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RN4AL-AOyfs&mode=related&search=
Re: 60 Questions For The Christians by olabowale(m): 4:52pm On Aug 28, 2006
@babyosisi, I will InshaAllah, remain in Islam throughout my living in the earth of the Almighty. I will die a muslim, buried as one in a grave in a cementary for muslims only. I pray that those who participate in my burial, from the time my soul is out of my body onward, anyone who touch my body shall be true muslims, believers.I do not want to become a christian and I have no need for church. I am not running after girlfriends, so the other usefulness of church is negated. I do not go to bars/niteclubs either.

But I thought you said in your earlier write-up that you were a muslim. I wonder if it was so, as per another one of your responses to a person on a different topic, you said you write fluently in Igbo. If you are an Ibo woman, I am not assuming that only ibo can write in Igbo, but if you are an ibo woman, when did you become a muslim and when did you leave and what was your reason. I hope your case was not like the case of a woman on nairaland who said she left Islam at the age of 12 even though she was born tinto a Muslim family and had studied Qur'an. I wonder what a Yoruba youth will know,really about a foreign language that even the natives have to go to school to have a thorough understanding of, yet it is their  mother tongue.

I was in my 40s before islam began to mean something to me. I lived in many places, met many people before then. It was in las Vegas, of all places that I realized that God had created me, for a reason and it is my responsibility to find it. Since it was not found in the Bible; there are many talltales, discrepancies in the old and new testaments and other books which make up the Bible. I discovered this in High School under Chief Michael Adekunle Ajasin. In my University days in Montgomery, West Virginia, my roommate was a reverend, with a Masters degree in Theology, currently a pastor in NYC, did not impress me, as i did ask many questions which none was answered with any practicality. I now give you an opportunity to answer just one, as I will post it to you, here and now; Is the religion of Jesus (AS) different from the religion of Adam, Noah, Ibrahiim, Issac,Jacob, Joseph, Moses, to name a few of the prophetwho came before him (AS). Please explain without using your own or anybody else's opinion. I need direct information from Jesus (AS) noting that he spoke Aramaic and Hebrew and all revelation from God, his Master/Lord/Creator did not come in any other language that the above. There was no romannor greek revelation to him. It was related that he spoke any other language either.

In the future, I will post other questions to include any proof and authority that you may have from christiandom that the authority of Jesus covers the present day generation and beyond, in addition to the generation after his successor (AS) came on to the scene, the world stage of religion,  a way of live. Babyosisi, if I know which city you reside, I will recommend a Muslim group to you so that you learn about Islam from women among them, Americans, white and black. Unfortunately, the people who came to this shore from the so called muslim countries, so that you know there is no muslim country presently, if there are the situation will be different, these persons, that include me by the way do not truly understand Islam.  I begin to learn about Islam in america, how strange is that! But we must not forget that those who accept Islam in this country accept it wholeheartedly, learning and practising to the best of ability.
Re: 60 Questions For The Christians by olabowale(m): 5:59pm On Aug 28, 2006
@la belle, you do know that Jesus, your god is not the God of the World. He Jesus (AS) was good, but he was that good because Ibrahiim and other prophets before him (AS) were also good. For example Ibrahiim was described by his Lord as a personal friend. Jesus was not described as that. Please know that I am not belittling Jesus (AS), for he is a prophet to me, one of my masters in belief.

God Almighty the Creator, is capable of forgiving His creations. On one hand the christians claimed that Jesus died for the salvation of mankind. If this were to be so, then it will cover everyone, specifically the christians. Therefore the christians do not have to do any good. It will be anything goes. If course, you will agree with me that this no need for any goodness mentality is not acceptable to the rationale of any society.  Some christians believe that there will be some christians in hellfire, eg Adolf Hitler, etc. If then there is a possibility of a single christian in fire of hell, even though that christian believe in what the christian believe in Jesus, you will agree that believing alone is not enough. Hence going good is an essential ingredient. But how do you know that your believe is the correct belief. If Jesus had been the seal of prophethood, then how come that Paul (Saul; lanatullahi alleyhi) has more work in the Bible that Jesus, the prophet who you claim to be your god. Among the works of Paul, who was not a companion of Jesus, never was known by Jesus was able to wrestle the ministry of Jesus from his true companions, like Barnabas, etc, even though they disagree with him. Paul wrote even a chapter called revelation, among others. Paul writing is more in volume and in the development of christian docrine.

What you need my dear sister, in nationhood and humankind is to read, Qur'an, hadith and seerah, yes study islam so that you may receive the mercy of the true and only God that is capable of it. If you read the surah called fatihah,  compare it to christian's lords prayer. You will see a great difference. Infact the lord's prayer of the christian does not start with Our Lord. Christians abandoned their true relationship with God, Who is everything but father to His creations.
For God asked in the Qur'an if they claim that He is their father, then ask them why does He punish now and will punish them for their sins. In the Qur'an you will find a complete description of the creation of the Universe and all things. You will find the descriptions of reproduction, feutal developmental stages, digestion, lactation, gestation and others. You will discover materials in material science inphysics, Biology (botany and zoology), Chemistry, like chemical bonding energy, etc. You will discover strenght of materials and the ability to penetrate the space. There is descriptions of cloud formations that will give you clarity of how rain is formed, lightening and thunder, etc. In fact you never will have any book that will give you as many information about life.

Come to Islam and be benefitted. There is no life except true and sincere effoert to seek the path of forgiveness from God. For we are all prone to sinning.
Re: 60 Questions For The Christians by trully: 6:07pm On Aug 28, 2006
olabowale:

What you need my dear sister, in nationhood and humankind is to read, Qur'an, hadith and seerah, yes study islam so that you may receive the mercy of the true and only God that is capable of it. If you read the surah called fatihah,  compare it to christian's lords prayer.
Come to Islam and be benefitted. There is no life except true and sincere effoert to seek the path of forgiveness from God. For we are all prone to sinning.

What makes you think the "mercy" can't be found in the Bible or in christianity?
Re: 60 Questions For The Christians by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 28, 2006
olabowale,I have never stated anywhere that I was Muslim.
I was born into a Church going home but accepted Jesus as my Lord and savior at 17.
You are definitely entitled to any opinions you may have and no one will be coming to kill you for your views.
That is the Joy in Christ,He does the conversion by gentle pesuasion and tugging not by a sword.

Christ,the son of God still remains emphatically the only hope for man.
He died and rose again and lives in our hearts.
He alone can fill the void in mans heart.
not drugs,alcohol,rituals or religion.
I'm talking about a personal experience.
Now is the time,tomorrow your soul may be in eternity
You have a choice.
Re: 60 Questions For The Christians by olabowale(m): 11:34pm On Aug 28, 2006
@trully.
You will agree with me that God, the Almighty never waiver in His commandment and instruction to mankind. The path that is charted to man by God is straight. There is no crookedness in it. It is the same path that was gievn to Adam, the father of mankind. it is the same path for Noah, Ibrahiim, Musa (AS) to name a few. It is the same path to Jesus (AS). If you accept it or not it is the same with God. Your refusal will not diminish the majesty of the Lord of the worlds. Your acceptance of it is a chance for you to receive the mercy of God. I tell you now that it is the same path that was given to Muhammad (AS). There has not been any man since Muhammad (AS) who had come with any true revelation/message or a book. The Lord of the world stated in the Qur'an that he did not creat Jinn or man other than they worship Him.I do not see in this statement and even in the new testament that jesus stated that he should be worshipped.

As a matter of fact, Jesus worshipped God, the Almighty his Creator. He bowed his head, prostrated his face and supplicated to the Lord of the Worlds. From the tablet given to Musa (AS) from whose hands Pharaoh (lana tullahi aleyhi),the king of Egypt, at that time was controlling 1/3 of the worlds land mass and population, you read that God is One God and He, God is jealous and do not accept association of partnership with Him. As you subsribe to trinity, you must agree that it is association with God that you are subscribing to. You must also know that trium concept is really dividing God into more than One, the One that He is truly is.

In the Qur'an, in Surah Al Maidah (The table spead; chapter 5), you will read to wards the end the conversation that God Almighty shall have with Jesus (AS) the son of mary in the day of Judgement. In Surah titled Mary, you will see where Allah the Almighty stated that it does not befit His majesty to have a son. That all thing comes to Him but as a servant, that include Jesus as well.

Now, I shall answer your question about mercy via christianity in the following manner; It must be clear to you that God should not be taken for granted and you can make up your own way of worship. In fact, if you deviate from the commandment of God in its true essence, eg associating partnership with Him and worship in any way other than the way He had commanded, you will agree that that will amount to disobedience. If a servant disobey his master, even amount mankind, what reward do you expect from the master. Now, how do you want God to reward a disobedient creation, good reward or bad reward. Of course, bad reward which amount to punishment.

Now, God has given you the faculties to think, feel, see, touch , hear, etc. Please use them. Surely you will come to realize that God is One, He God is not Jesus and Jesus is not His Son, but His messenger, a servant who will be judged like every one of His prophets, slaves. Jesus is good, but he was not that good. It is God, the Almighty that holds all the dominions and He is able to control them all and never in distress or fatigue about anything. You can not give His position and responsibility to His creation, Jesus son of mary (AS). Why worship the creation when you should be worshipping the Creator, the One Who is truly deserving of our worship, altogether.
The straight line has been drawn, any crooked line is not to be followed. may God Almighty open your hearts and guide you onto the right path, a path that is straight and has no crookedness. That is Islam.
Re: 60 Questions For The Christians by olabowale(m): 12:03am On Aug 29, 2006
@babyosisi. I apologize to you on my assumption that you said you were a Muslim in the past. However it would have been better and more rewarding if you become one. You are not getting younger, no one really. We get close to our grave daily. Some people are greatful when it is friday. Others reflect more thoroughly that day,waking up in the middle of the night, purifying themselves, seeking forgiveness from God, postrating their faces and reciting the latest revelation from God. God is to be praised, alone in His majesty, above all things.

I am sure if you devoid your heart/mind of all that it contains and sincerely ask God to reveal His true path to you, the true way you must worship Him so that He may have mercy on you in the day of judgement, then you will receive guidiance, for sure. The one who is successful, is the one who is ransomed body and soul against Hellfire. The One Who can do it is the Creator, alone. He is the One Who can punish and also the One Who can have mercy on a creation. Every face will perish, except the face of the Almighty. Every one will taste death except God, the Almighty, alone. No one else.

In the day of judgement, the reality will be plain for everyone to see, Paradise and Hellfire. For those who associate anything with God, there will be no mercy. For this is the greatest of all sins. The hypocrates from among the rank of the Muslims will have a great punishment as well, for not been truthful. I ask God the Almighty not to count me and my people and the Muslims the world over among these people.

Ifear Allah, so I try to run to Him for His protection. I fear His punishment, so as I do bad things I seek His forgiveness. I am not perfect, but I do know the true path from crookedness. I do not intend to get off from the right path. I invite you and all that fear God and certain that there is a day of judgement, where everyone will be given his/her book. I want to receive my book in my right hand. I ask Allah, the Almighty to make this possible for me, me and all muslims.
Re: 60 Questions For The Christians by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 29, 2006
@olabowale,can you kindly answer this question.
What does the Koran teach as the punishment for apostacy?
I may quote you so give me an honest answer without complications.
Re: 60 Questions For The Christians by olabowale(m): 12:21am On Aug 30, 2006
@babyosisi; You will read in Suratul Muhammad (Chapter 47), verse 25 spoke about apostacy, I quote here as follows: Those who turn back, as Apostates after Guidance Was clearly shown to them,- The Evil One has instigated Them and bouyed them up with false hopes.

The above is what the Qur'an stated about the subject matter. There is no K in the spelling of the Holy Book known as Qur'an. Further, since I am not matriculated in Islamic scholarship, I can simple tell you as a layman that Qur'an or the Hadith are not subjects that can be handled esoterically. Qur'an for example has a continuous and unbroken chain of recitation. God the Almighty revealed it to Jibril, piece meal by piece meal for a period of 23 years based on the subject matter and the prevailing condition of the Muslims. It answers questions, It relates stories to encourage, to support and gives hope as well as Instructions to the prophet (AS), his companions (RA) and the muslims/believers till the last generation on earth. Qur'an provides all that are needed to live in the proper way, hoping for good reward as mercy from God on this earth, in the grave and in the day of Judgement.

Verses 284 through 287 of the second chapter known as The Heifer/Cow were revealed directly to Muhammad (AS) without the participation of Angel Jibril (AS). The place of this revelation was in Heaven when Muhammad (AS), in body and soul physically went to heaven. You can read about this in the first verse of Surah Al Isra (Chapter 17), a good portion of Surah Najm (Chapter 53 known as the star). Muhammad made this journey after the last prayer of the day before, starting from makka at the Ka'aba, travelling with Jibril while he mounted an heavenly animal named Buraq, arriving in Jerusalem where he met and led in prayer known as salatul Ibrahiim, all the prophets, from Adam up to Jesus and angel Jibril (AS).

After this, he and Jibril ascended to heavens. Upon penetrating all the heavens, he was led by Jibril to the point where this life mets the after life. Ther is a tree known as the tree of the farthest lot at point. Muhammad was left alone to continue the journey beyond this point, because it was not permissable for Jibril to go beyond this point. You should be able to read about this from his sunnah and the sirah. If you need references, please let me know.

Again, to know more than a little about Qur'an, the extensive study of Fussat Arabiya is necessary and you need to read the Qur'an in the plain language it is revealed. Its like studying Igbo language. It is not known by speaking the street version. Igbo as you know is full of Idiomatic expressions and needs a thorough knowledge of it.

At least we are not yelling and insulting each other. Happy reading and wish you God guidance in your quest for knowledge.
Re: 60 Questions For The Christians by Nobody: 12:28am On Aug 30, 2006
still have not answered the question.
Re: 60 Questions For The Christians by olabowale(m): 1:39am On Aug 30, 2006
@Babyosisi; From suratul Muhammad, verse 25, you will see that God Almighty stated very clearly that those who apostated from Islam are under the control of the Evil One, Satan. Who ever is controlled by Shaitan will definately not receive the mercy from God, particularly in the day of Judgement. You have to agree that when you are warned of a dire consequence of a certain impending danger, the Warner must love you and does not want you to receive the sufferage. God has warned all against worshipping anything else but He. The Lord of teh world in that verse gave a stern warning of turning back to misguidance after guidance have been received before.

I will check the Sunnah for the injuction on who apostated during the lifetime of the prophet (AS) and his companions (RA) after his death. I know that a man was killed in Makka after the victorious return to makka by the muslims. The man was killed because he was spreading corruptions among the people and the welfare of the people was more important than his.

There is no compulsion in religion and you will find that very clearly in the Qur'an, eg Chapter 2 verse 256.
Re: 60 Questions For The Christians by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 30, 2006
every peaceful thing you said is all well and good.
Don't forget the many passages asking you to kill the infidels.
If those kill the apostate and infidels have been abrogated,let us know.

what do you say to this.

http://library.flawlesslogic.com/verses.htm
Re: 60 Questions For The Christians by olabowale(m): 9:09pm On Aug 30, 2006
@Babyosisi. I went to the website that you provided. First, it belongs to Zionist and you do have to read what were written in other topics; mostly exhorting Jewishness and ill talking of others, in particularly BLACKS and by extension, AFRICANS.

I need to tell you that the writer on Qur'an verses, the abrogating business, based on his premise of the time of revelation is essentially wrong in his thesis. Most of the long surahs are Madina surahs. This means they were revealed after Hijra, Islam of Muhammad (AS) was at least 13 years before the migration to Madina. The firest 13 years, which is known as Makka period was for a single purpose; The belief in Oneness of God. There was no single commandment along with it. Prayer/salah was not even made obligatory, except to the Prophet. There was no commandment to fast, to give alm, pilgrimage. The single focal point was Believing in truth of the Indivisibility of God, the Almighty.

Suratul Baqaral (chapter 2) where you have the verse that the hostile writer, who spelled Qur'an with a K, is the last major surah revealed. From it, you will find stories and the conditions of the generations of old and their prophets (AS). The injuction against usury/interest/unfair dealing is revealed. If any verse was to abrogate any at that time it was 2.256. The reason is that even after Muslims became strong in Madina and truly become a city state to be rekorned with, was strong enough to defeat Makkans and enter the city traumphantly, there still remained in Arabia, Jews, Christian and others among then, left unmolested. A proof of that was in Suratul Azab (The confederate , Chapter 33). Allah commanded the Believing women to cover so that they may be known and identified as such when ever they go out. This shows that there were women and men among this community when this commandment came. Further, in the victory of jerusalem, Umar ibn Khattab (RA), the second Khalifah of Islam, received the key of jerusalem from the Christian Patriach. The patriach offered the Church to him to say his prayer, but Umar refused that he did not want the future generation to take it that the Muslims can convert any church to Mosque.

If you read the History of Islam, Christians do not have a better friend than the Muslims. Read Suratul Rum (Chapter known as ROME). The Jews also never have a better friend than the Muslims. Read Suratul Nisa'a (Chapter known as Woman) Verse 157-9. Yet the Jews and the Christians are enemies of each other, having the same book, but disagreeing therewith. The jews will not rekorn with the New testament or its prophet, Jesus (AS). The christians, esoterically deal with the 5 Books of Moses, dismissing it with the spilling of blood on the cross doctrine and relegating the Prophet of this book, Moses and even other prophets (AS) before jesus to Elders of old, having to real values. But as for us in the Religion of truth, we believe in the Torah, Sabur, Injil, in the purity form of which they were revealed. We disagree and do not accept any change to it, even a jot and any change in the language other than which each was revealed.

I can tell you for sure that the website that you provided, at best prejudicial and racist, but in the state that I see it, it belongs to gods and liars.
You have my email and i am willing to give my phone number for a good conscience discussion. may God help us all. I do not want to end up in Hell and i hope is the same for you and all.
Re: 60 Questions For The Christians by olabowale(m): 9:44pm On Aug 30, 2006
@babyosisi, please understand that i am a busy person and it is in the midst of this torbulence that i i have to write a response to a thread which i think needs immediate attension. In respect of this, since I am in Boston, not in my home in New York City, you must excuse me for spelling; for exaple I meant dogs ont gods. 442 5001.
Re: 60 Questions For The Christians by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 30, 2006
olabowole,I told you before that you are a good man with a good heart.
I have been walking with the Lord now for 17 years.I have seen him change lives,perform miracles,do the impossible.

I have seen and tasted that Christ is indeed God.He has revealed himself to me in miraculous ways the testimonies we don't have time to delve into.
I have seen drug adicts transformed and cleaned by accepting Jesus,all manner of healings that have bewildered med science,I am a physician by profession.

I have seen women that could not have children certified barren by doctors,conceive naturally and give birth,cancers healed and the lame walk in Jesus' name.

The joy that salvation in Christ brings is unspeakable.
You are speaking to one who is more than 100% sure that Christ is that messiah born of a woman that will return victorious to judge the world.

You said you believe in the torah,do you know Isaiah and other prophets predicted the birth and death of Jesus.
If indeed you believe in the Torah and see this evidence,will that convince you that he is that saviour spoken of since it was confirmed by the new testament.

I will give you the quotations in my next posting.
Be safe in your travellings, my friend.
Re: 60 Questions For The Christians by olabowale(m): 1:48am On Aug 31, 2006
@Babyosisi.
It is the your type, a matriculate, specifically in Medicine who should be the ambassador of Islam, yes the missionaries. For if you read the Qur'an you will find the full details of Embrayoic developments, digestion, blood circulation and many more. For you must agree that even the Children of Israel and all Europe did not have any inkling of any of these, yet Muhammad (AS), the unlettered Arab was able to give the clear excegeses , just of recent, the scientists are just coming into the discoveries. By the way, you must know that when the heart dies, that is stop beating, it is then a person dies, it is not the brain, for a person can be brain dead and as long as the heart beats, death has not yet occurred.

From Qur'an you will learn about digestion, lactation, sensory characteristics of the skin; sensation of pain, hot and cold, etc. Look, maybe someday when we can sit across from each other, we may have a better understanding of these Issues. You must have heard of Dr. Maurice Buccaire the french specialist who studied the Medical phenomenon in Qur'an. He became a muslim as a result and the authored a booktitled Qur'an and Science.

In Qur'an you will read about Astronomy, Geologyand all kind of academic discipline. The first verse revealed to this Hashimite Prophet (AS) is READ.

There is no way that the prophet of God, Jesus son of Mary (AS), even though is the Messiah to the Children of Israel, for Sure he is not GOD, finally, God does not need a son. He does not have to punish an innocent messenger of His (as the christian describes it, it is a horrific punishment ending up in a tragic death) so that He can forgive others. But He is the Deity that can forgive all along and He does not need to ransome the punishment of mankind by punishing one of His special servants, a prophet.

But you do know that Hell and paradise are already created. If the doctrine of ransoming by believing in the blood of Jesus is to hold up, then you must agree that just simply that belief alone is enough to get the believers of it into paradise. That believer of it does not have to worship, do any good and can do all kind of evil. But as you know there will be christians who will go to hell fire, eg the like of Adolf Hitler and his christian cohorts, all those nobilities and the pope involved in fraud of sale of indulgence. You will also agree with me that the Fraternity members, the membership is mostly christians will not be anything but as fuel of fire.

I state all of the above because I am pointing out to you and whoever care to ponder about it that even Christian speak about doing work of righteousness. Further, Jesus himself states that God is One. That God is his Lord and the Lord of all. He worshipped that God by postrating his face to that God. It is that God that I worship, standing, bowing and postrating my face in aduration of Him, supplicating and asking Him for forgiveness of my sins and that of my believeing family members and the worldwide body of believers. I want you to join me in this for the one who is successful is the one who is spared of the punishment of the grave and that of hellfire that is never ending.

Whenever you are ready you will know how to go about it and God Almighty is always pleased when any of His creation returns to guidance. I will also be happy for you. I will thank God for your success. Right now I do pray for you and everyone, that God the Almighty Who is the Creator of the heart will soften the hearts and let true guidance enter them.
Re: 60 Questions For The Christians by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 01, 2006
Here are the prophecies made about 400 plus years before the birth of Christ as contained in the old testament(Torah) that was fulfilled in the new testament(Injil),many topics are covered.
God bless you as you come to His saving grace which He has abundantly given to anyone that will receive him, He knocks gently at the door of your heart.

http://www.godandscience.org/apologetics/prophchr.html
Re: 60 Questions For The Christians by babazak(m): 3:44am On Sep 03, 2006
pls leave religion out of this and dont start what you can not finish.
Re: 60 Questions For The Christians by Nobody: 4:53am On Sep 03, 2006
olabowale:

@Babyosisi.
By the way, you must know that when the heart dies, that is stop beating, it is then a person dies, it is not the brain, for a person can be brain dead and as long as the heart beats, death has not yet occurred.

Your ignorance is apalling! In case you forget your high school biology let me refresh your memory. The brain is the nerve center of the bodies activities. The brain controls the functions of every single organ in the body including the heart!

olabowale:

From Qur'an you will learn about digestion, lactation, sensory characteristics of the skin; sensation of pain, hot and cold, etc. Look, maybe someday when we can sit across from each other, we may have a better understanding of these Issues. You must have heard of Dr. Maurice Buccaire the french specialist who studied the Medical phenomenon in Qur'an. He became a muslim as a result and the authored a booktitled Qur'an and Science.

That believer of it does not have to worship, do any good and can do all kind of evil. But as you know there will be christians who will go to hell fire, eg the like of Adolf Hitler and his christian cohorts, all those nobilities and the pope involved in fraud of sale of indulgence. You will also agree with me that the Fraternity members, the membership is mostly christians will not be anything but as fuel of fire.

I respect your age but may i just state that most of your posts are nothing but intelligible babbling! Adolf Hitler and his cohorts were NOT CHRISTIANS! They never professed christianity! Pls get your facts straight, the fact that they were not muslims does not make them christians! The fraternity brothers never told you or anyone that they believed in the christian God. It is no use just calling every sinner out there a "christian" just so you can give christianity a bad name!

olabowale:

Jesus himself states that God is One. That God is his Lord and the Lord of all. He worshipped that God by postrating his face to that God. It is that God that I worship, standing, bowing and postrating my face in aduration of Him, supplicating and asking Him for forgiveness of my sins and that of my believeing family members and the worldwide body of believers. I want you to join me in this for the one who is successful is the one who is spared of the punishment of the grave and that of hellfire that is never ending.

1. Yes Jesus Christ states that God is one but you will do well to go and study the answer he gave to Phillip in the book of St. John when he asked about the Father! Stop spouting nonsense as it seems you have never studied the bible!
2. It is IMPOSSIBLE that you worship the same God Christ refered to in the bible! The biblical God and your own elevated idol are as far apart as the north pole is from the south! The God of the bible is one of peace, longsuffering, hope, grace, mercy and love. The rascal called Allah is one of hate, murder, intolerance, bigotry and deciet!
3. No were in your quran did Allah promise you that he could forgive your sins. Its just one more subtle way muslims are begining to adapt christian concepts in order to make Islam more acceptable! Not even dear old Mohammed asked for his sins to be forgiven!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ethics Vs Morality an Ex Muslims Perspective / Pastor Veronica : God Sent Me To Sleep With All Men For Fertility / You Won't Believe That This Passages Is In The Quran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 230
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.