Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

The Alleged Corruption Of The Bible (Not For Atheists) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Alleged Corruption Of The Bible (Not For Atheists) (1383 Views)

The Lie Of 1john 5:7 and corruption of the bible. / Questions For Atheists!!! / Is The King James Bible Not Unbiblical? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Alleged Corruption Of The Bible (Not For Atheists) by truthman2012(m): 6:33pm On Sep 14, 2014
malvisguy212: uptil now no answer, we can see how satan is planing to divert the gospel of christ, if allah promise the christians heaven, then no need for islam.

The devil is lier.

.....the devil is a liar. Yes oh!

2 Likes

Re: The Alleged Corruption Of The Bible (Not For Atheists) by Abdulsalam20(m): 7:35pm On Sep 14, 2014
truthman2012:

Can you read and understand anything? I cited quran 2:62 and even Rilwayne added 5:69 to it. It shows you don't read and understand before you start pasting just anything, relevant or irrelevant. You need deliverance from islamic demons.
AS I HAVE SAID I AM NT HERE TO INTERFERE BECAUSE I KNOW HE WILL HAVE ANSWER U I JUST COME HERE TO TELL U D TRUTH
CONCERNING 2:62 READ IT FORWARD THE VERSE IS NT SAYING CHRISTINS ARE GOING TO HEVEN
1:62 Those who believe (in the Qur'an), and those who follow the Jewish (scriptures), and the Christians and the Sabians,- any who believe in Allah and the Last Day, and work righteousness, shall have their reward with their Lord; on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve.1:63 And remember We took your covenant and We raised above you (The towering height) of Mount (Sinai) : (Saying): "Hold firmly to what We have given you and bring (ever) to remembrance what is therein: Perchance ye may fear Allah."1:64 But ye turned back thereafter: Had it not been for the Grace and Mercy of Allah to you, ye had surely been among the lost.1:65 And well ye knew those amongst you who transgressed in the matter of the Sabbath: We said to them: "Be ye apes, despised and rejected."1:66 So We made it an example to their own time and to their posterity, and a lesson to those who fear Allah.1:67 And remember Moses said to his people: "(Allah) commands that ye sacrifice a heifer." They said: "Makest thou a laughing-stock of us?" He said: "(Allah) save me from being an ignorant (fool)!"
1:69 Those who believe (in the Qur'an), those who follow the Jewish (scriptures), and the Sabians and the Christians,- any who believe in Allah and the Last Day, and work righteousness,- on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve.1:70 We took the covenant of the Children of Israel and sent them apostles, every time, there came to them an apostle with what they themselves desired not - some (of these) they called impostors, and some they (go so far as to) slay.1:71 They thought there would be no trial (or punishment); so they became blind and deaf; yet Allah (in mercy) turned to them; yet again many of them became blind and deaf. But Allah sees well all that they do.1:72 They do blaspheme who say: "(Allah) is Christ the son of Mary." But said Christ: "O Children of Israel! worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord." Whoever joins other gods with Allah,- Allah will forbid him the garden, and the Fire will be his abode. There will for the wrong-doers be no one to help.1:73 They do blaspheme who say: Allah is one of three in a Trinity: for there is no god except One Allah. If they desist not from their word (of blasphemy), verily a grievous penalty will befall the blasphemers among them. SO READ BEFORE POSTING
Re: The Alleged Corruption Of The Bible (Not For Atheists) by truthman2012(m): 9:00pm On Sep 14, 2014
Abdulsalam20: AS I HAVE SAID I AM NT HERE TO INTERFERE BECAUSE I KNOW HE WILL HAVE ANSWER U I JUST COME HERE TO TELL U D TRUTH
CONCERNING 2:62 READ IT FORWARD THE VERSE IS NT SAYING CHRISTINS ARE GOING TO HEVEN
1:62 Those who believe (in the Qur'an), and those who follow the Jewish (scriptures), and the Christians and the Sabians,- any who believe in Allah and the Last Day, and work righteousness, shall have their reward with their Lord; on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve.1:63 And remember We took your covenant and We raised above you (The towering height) of Mount (Sinai) : (Saying): "Hold firmly to what We have given you and bring (ever) to remembrance what is therein: Perchance ye may fear Allah."1:64 But ye turned back thereafter: Had it not been for the Grace and Mercy of Allah to you, ye had surely been among the lost.1:65 And well ye knew those amongst you who transgressed in the matter of the Sabbath: We said to them: "Be ye apes, despised and rejected."1:66 So We made it an example to their own time and to their posterity, and a lesson to those who fear Allah.1:67 And remember Moses said to his people: "(Allah) commands that ye sacrifice a heifer." They said: "Makest thou a laughing-stock of us?" He said: "(Allah) save me from being an ignorant (fool)!"
1:69 Those who believe (in the Qur'an), those who follow the Jewish (scriptures), and the Sabians and the Christians,- any who believe in Allah and the Last Day, and work righteousness,- on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve.1:70 We took the covenant of the Children of Israel and sent them apostles, every time, there came to them an apostle with what they themselves desired not - some (of these) they called impostors, and some they (go so far as to) slay.1:71 They thought there would be no trial (or punishment); so they became blind and deaf; yet Allah (in mercy) turned to them; yet again many of them became blind and deaf. But Allah sees well all that they do.1:72 They do blaspheme who say: "(Allah) is Christ the son of Mary." But said Christ: "O Children of Israel! worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord." Whoever joins other gods with Allah,- Allah will forbid him the garden, and the Fire will be his abode. There will for the wrong-doers be no one to help.1:73 They do blaspheme who say: Allah is one of three in a Trinity: for there is no god except One Allah. If they desist not from their word (of blasphemy), verily a grievous penalty will befall the blasphemers among them. SO READ BEFORE POSTING

I have explained it before but you still did not understand.

Allah knew everything you gave as your excuses including Trinity and Jesus as God's Son being believed by Christians before he confirmed we are going to heaven.

Or are you saying allah did not know what Christians believe when he promised them heaven?

If he (allah) didn't know Christians believe Jesus is the Son of God, why did he talk about it in the quran?

If Allah didn't know about Christianity and Trinity, why did he talk about it in the quran?

So, despite allah knowing everything about Christianity, he still confirmed we are going to have reward in heaven. Other verses that negate that promise is CONTRADICTION, DECEPTION and MANIPULATION.

I still repeat my question: What is the NEED for islam since Christianity that was in existence before it is good enough for mankind to go to heaven?

I tell you the truth, islam is NOT NEEDED and it is not in the true God's agenda.
Re: The Alleged Corruption Of The Bible (Not For Atheists) by Abdulsalam20(m): 9:52pm On Sep 14, 2014
truthman2012:

I have explained it before but you still did not understand.

Allah knew everything you gave as your excuses including Trinity and Jesus as God's Son being believed by Christians before he confirmed we are going to heaven.

Or are you saying allah did not know what Christians believe when he promised them heaven?

If he (allah) didn't know Christians believe Jesus is the Son of God, why did he talk about it in the quran?

If Allah didn't know about Christianity and Trinity, why did he talk about it in the quran?

So, despite allah knowing everything about Christianity, he still confirmed we are going to have reward in heaven. Other verses that negate that promise is CONTRADICTION, DECEPTION and MANIPULATION.

I still repeat my question: What is the NEED for islam since Christianity that was in existence before it is good enough for mankind to go to heaven?

I tell you the truth, islam is NOT NEEDED and it is not in the true God's agenda.

1:63
And remember We took your covenant and We raised
above you (The towering height) of Mount (Sinai) :
(Saying): "Hold firmly to what We have given you and
bring (ever) to remembrance what is therein: Perchance
ye may fear Allah."1:64 But ye turned back thereafter:
Had it not been for the Grace and Mercy of Allah to you,
ye had surely been among the lost.........SO U CAN SEE BY YOUR SELF NOW THAT YOU ARE IN LOST

To answer this question, lets see what the Qur'an thinks of
today’s Bible:
The Holy Qur'an 2:77-79 – Translation by Yusuf Ali
Know they not Allah Knoweth what they conceal
and what they reveal? And there are among them
illiterates, who know not the Book but (see therein
their own) desires, and they do nothing but
conjecture. Then woe to those who write the
Book with their own hands, and then say: 'This
is from Allah,' to traffic with it for a miserable
price! Woe to them for what their hands do
write, and for the gain they make thereby.
The Holy Qur'an 5:13 – Translation by Yusuf Ali
But because of their breach of their covenant, We
cursed them, and made their hearts grow hard;
they change the words from their (right) places
and forget a good part of the message that was
sent to them , nor wilt thou cease to find them-
barring a few - ever bent on (new) deceits: but
forgive them, and overlook (their misdeeds): for
God loveth those who are kind.
Allah claims that today’s Bible is corrupted!
For more proof visit here: http://www.answering-
christianity.com/mucahit_sivri/quran_and_gospel.htm
Now let us look at the above verses again:
“ those who follow the Jewish (scriptures), and the Christians
and the Sabians” 2:62
“those who follow the Jewish (scriptures), and the Sabians
and the Christians ” 5:69
We can surely eliminate the “Jewish (scriptures) ” part as
I’ve proven above that the Bible of today is not considered
to be sent by Allah in the Qur’an but what about the
“Sabians and the Christians”?
Again, we must see what Allah thinks of “true” Christians. I
can easily eliminate those who believe today’s Bible, as
they do not believe Allah’s True Word but there are other
ways.
Most of today’s Christians believe in the Trinity or the
divinity of Jesus(pbuh). Let’s see what the Qur'an says:
The Holy Qur'an 4:171 – Translation by Yusuf Ali
O People of the Book! Commit no excesses in your
religion: Nor say of God aught but the truth.
Christ Jesus the son of Mary was (no more than)
an apostle of God, and His Word, which He
bestowed on Mary, and a spirit proceeding from
Him: so believe in God and His apostles. Say not
"Trinity”: desist: it will be better for you: for God
is one God: Glory be to Him: (far exalted is He)
above having a son. To Him belong all things in
the heavens and on earth. And enough is God as a
Disposer of affairs.
It is obvious from here that Allah does not consider today’s
Trinitarian Christians to be the real followers of Jesus and
Allah [1].
But what about the non-trinity Christianity? The answer is
quite simple, and I will repeat myself again, who ever
believes the corrupted Bible of today, rather then Allah’s
word(be the Injil or the Torah), they are not considered
believers or True Christians or True Jews.
Re: The Alleged Corruption Of The Bible (Not For Atheists) by truthman2012(m): 10:12pm On Sep 14, 2014
Abdulsalam20: 1:63
ye had surely been among the lost.........SO U CAN SEE BY YOUR SELF NOW THAT YOU ARE IN LOST

today’s Bible:
The Holy Qur'an 2:77-79 – Translation by Yusuf Ali
The Holy Qur'an 5:13 – Translation by Yusuf Ali
For more proof visit here: http://www.answering-
christianity.com/mucahit_sivri/quran_and_gospel.htm
ways.
The Holy Qur'an 4:171 – Translation by Yusuf Ali
Disposer of affairs.
Allah [1].

Trash!!!

Allah's DECEPTION AND MANIPULATION to take people to hell. May God deliver you.
Re: The Alleged Corruption Of The Bible (Not For Atheists) by BossTtdiamonds(m): 10:38pm On Sep 14, 2014
You made some mistakes, Let me point out a few and possibly correct them

Abdulsalam20: 1:63

today’s Bible:
The Holy Qur'an 2:77-79 – Translation Edited, Corrupted, and manipulated by Yusuf Ali
The Holy Qur'an 5:13 – Translation Edited, Corrupted, and manipulated by Yusuf Ali
For more proof visit here: http://www.answering-christianity.com/mucahit_sivri/quran_and_gospel.htm You didn't even format the link
ways.
The Holy Qur'an 4:171 – Translation Edited, Corrupted, and manipulated by Yusuf Ali
Disposer of affairs.
Allah [1].

You seriously need to work on your copy and paste; plus the above is total bu|lsh!t... Nothin' but arrant nonsense..
Re: The Alleged Corruption Of The Bible (Not For Atheists) by Abdulsalam20(m): 10:43pm On Sep 14, 2014
BossTtdiamonds: You made some mistakes, Let me point out a few and possibly correct them

You seriously need to work on your copy and paste; plus the above is total bu|lsh!t... Nothin' but arrant nonsense..
THAT IS TO UR OWN PERSPECTIVE BUT A FREE MINDED PERSON WILL SEE SENSES IN IT grin cheesy
Re: The Alleged Corruption Of The Bible (Not For Atheists) by BossTtdiamonds(m): 1:30pm On Sep 15, 2014
Abdulsalam20:
THAT IS TO UR OWN PERSPECTIVE BUT A FREE MINDED PERSON WILL SEE SENSES IN IT grin cheesy

I beg to differ.. a free minded person you say.... or a Twisted, manipulated and brain washed Person
Re: The Alleged Corruption Of The Bible (Not For Atheists) by otunbabadok(m): 8:31am On Nov 21, 2014
Abdusalam20 my great akhi you've indeed done justice to Hus question with nice references. Islam is a religion which preaches faith with proofs. Not doing tacleed ammah(blind following) As of today what Christians follow is the Pauline epistle. Take a careful look at your bible read word of Jesus Christ peace be upon him, read that of Paul and compare. Strongest I love to quote is Mathew 5:17 downwards as against Roman 10:4. That's easily understandable before they start claiming having holy spirit before interpreting the bible. Jesus came to do the will of the father mark3:35 simple definition of al Islam. But Paul changed everything. On records it was even him that started preaching Jesus as son of God literarily. But understanding Jesus as a man and not God can still be found in his preaching. I will prefer they deal with what they believe in the bible first. Before they come to the Quran for truth. Allah says in surah hijr verse 9 Indeed, it is we who sent the Quran, and indeed we will be its guardian. Comprehensively read these two books and you'll know your stand. GALATIAN 3. And 1 Corinthians 15. So finally I will refer you to a book by Thomas mcelwain. You can download as a PDF and read. better still add me on whatsapp 07031039294. Let's discuss the bible. I love bible study. Islam is the truth.

1 Like

Re: The Alleged Corruption Of The Bible (Not For Atheists) by otunbabadok(m): 10:00pm On Dec 03, 2014
What answer are you looking for? Outside what you've seen. The ayah explain itself. Those among the Christians who believe in one God and do righteous deed. By following the commandments of God, these were done by some of the earlier Christians. So they returned back to following the way of the prophets which apostle Paul came to talk you out of. And as for the Christians who still believe in trinity or that Jesus is the son of God, go and get your seat in the hell fire ready if you die with that believe. No where in the bible or Quran did Jesus claim divinity. As for those of you thinking you have contradictions in the Quran, read Surah Nisah verse 82 and Surah hijr verse 9 then grab the Bible and read Jeremiah 8:8

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Church Members Want To Murder Me- Assemblies Of God Senior Pastor / Living Faith Envious Of Redeem Church / VIDEO: Did TB Joshua Predict Buhari's Victory 5 Years Ago???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.