Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

TAN Mega Rally In Minna, See Crowd. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TAN Mega Rally In Minna, See Crowd. (2222 Views)

Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) / PDP's Lagos Rally Dwarfs APC's Mega Rally In Lagos [ compare photos] / Pictures From APC Mega Rally In Kwara Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TAN Mega Rally In Minna, See Crowd. by PhockPhockMan: 6:08pm On Sep 13, 2014
This is a confirmation that APC and their members and agents are born liers. NgeneUkwenu has been going all over nairaland lying about empty arena.

To God be the glory.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: TAN Mega Rally In Minna, See Crowd. by iluvnaija: 6:18pm On Sep 13, 2014
Show us other part of the stadium not only stage box.
Re: TAN Mega Rally In Minna, See Crowd. by meforyou1(m): 6:19pm On Sep 13, 2014
A friend of mine that attended the rally told me it is the largest gathering of nigerlites in recent times

9 Likes

Re: TAN Mega Rally In Minna, See Crowd. by Mogidi: 6:23pm On Sep 13, 2014
PhockPhockMan: This is a confirmation that APC and their members and agents are born liers. NgeneUkwenu has been going all over nairaland lying about empty arena.

To God be the glory.

No one takes NgeneUkwenu serious, she/he's a troll.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: TAN Mega Rally In Minna, See Crowd. by Firefire(m): 6:24pm On Sep 13, 2014
Mogidi:

No one takes NgeneUkwenu serious, she/he's a troll.

Original

7 Likes

Re: TAN Mega Rally In Minna, See Crowd. by Chubhie: 6:26pm On Sep 13, 2014
I heard the weight of Anyim Pius Anyim brought down the stage?

7 Likes

Re: TAN Mega Rally In Minna, See Crowd. by PhockPhockMan: 6:35pm On Sep 13, 2014
iluvnaija: Show us other part of the stadium not only stage box.
Shame don dey catch this one.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: TAN Mega Rally In Minna, See Crowd. by PhockPhockMan: 6:37pm On Sep 13, 2014
Chubhie: I heard the weight of Anyim Pius Anyim brought down the stage?
You no go kill me with laff grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: TAN Mega Rally In Minna, See Crowd. by Chubhie: 7:29pm On Sep 13, 2014
PhockPhockMan: You no go kill me with laff grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You can imagine such stature dashing to the nearest exit cos they thought boko caught em pants down.
Re: TAN Mega Rally In Minna, See Crowd. by kbabajide(m): 7:41pm On Sep 13, 2014
Haba y must u lie d venue was trade fair centre along paikoro road not a stadium even bako kotangora stadium is not as big as dis

4 Likes

Re: TAN Mega Rally In Minna, See Crowd. by A7(m): 7:53pm On Sep 13, 2014
More like a poor man's wedding reception, freakingly dispersed gathering or a supposed mega rally to support 2nd term ambition of an acting president of a nation occupied by over 100 million people.

Pathetic.

1 Like

Re: TAN Mega Rally In Minna, See Crowd. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 13, 2014
kbabajide: Haba y must u lie d venue was trade fair centre along paikoro road not a stadium even bako kotangora stadium is not as big as dis
phockphockman,what do you say about this?

grin grin

5 Likes

Re: TAN Mega Rally In Minna, See Crowd. by meforyou1(m): 8:55pm On Sep 13, 2014
berem: phockphockman,what do you say about this?

grin grin
truth be told, I wanted to get confirmation before clarifying the issue.
The program held at trade fair complex, Minna, which is an open field with no stand. The pix the op put up is false.
But I confirmed that the crowd was large and huge.

1 Like

Re: TAN Mega Rally In Minna, See Crowd. by meforyou1(m): 8:59pm On Sep 13, 2014
PhockPhockMan: This is a confirmation that APC and their members and agents are born liers. NgeneUkwenu has been going all over nairaland lying about empty arena.

To God be the glory.
Bros, the pix is not true. The program held at trade fair complex not stadium.

1 Like

Re: TAN Mega Rally In Minna, See Crowd. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 13, 2014
meforyou1: truth be told, I wanted to get confirmation before clarifying the issue.
The program held at trade square complex, Minna, which is an open field with no stand. The pix the op put up is false.

But I confirmed that the crowd was large and huge.
Ok thanks for the confirmation
Re: TAN Mega Rally In Minna, See Crowd. by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:14pm On Sep 13, 2014
PHockPhockNama, Shame on you! I uploaded the authentic picture, and you decided to justify your pay with fake pictures! Shame to TAN PPP!
Re: TAN Mega Rally In Minna, See Crowd. by egift(m): 9:25pm On Sep 13, 2014
It seems Mr. Phockery, has no good understanding of what a Crowd is. In case you are Mocking APC, below was APC last political gathering in Osun. Jonathan is packing and he is heading to Bayelsa.

6 Likes

Re: TAN Mega Rally In Minna, See Crowd. by lakpalakpa: 9:32pm On Sep 13, 2014
TAN is how PDP intends to mock Nigerian youths who have been made unemployed and unemployable by the failed leadership of the Federal Govt.

2 Likes

Re: TAN Mega Rally In Minna, See Crowd. by nigerianvenom(m): 9:59pm On Sep 13, 2014
iluvnaija: Show us other part of the stadium not only stage box.

Which other part do u mean?
Re: TAN Mega Rally In Minna, See Crowd. by PhockPhockMan: 10:01pm On Sep 13, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: PHockPhockNama, Shame on you! I uploaded the authentic picture, and you decided to justify your pay with fake pictures! Shame to TAN PPP!

Shame on APC Media department, PREMIUMTIMES, in their desperation to paint the rally black.
Shame to you all, Egift, berem, ngeneukwenu etc

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/headlines/168071-confusion-as-vip-seating-collapses-at-pro-jonathan-rally-several-injured.html#sthash.lY3gKotK.dpbs?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C8207738278
Re: TAN Mega Rally In Minna, See Crowd. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 13, 2014
PhockPhockMan:

Shame on APC Media department, PREMIUMTIMES, in their desperation to paint the rally black.
Shame to you all, Egift, berem, ngeneukwenu etc

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/headlines/168071-confusion-as-vip-seating-collapses-at-pro-jonathan-rally-several-injured.html#sthash.lY3gKotK.dpbs?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C8207738278
greater shame on you for telling lies.

5 Likes

Re: TAN Mega Rally In Minna, See Crowd. by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 13, 2014
Mogidi:

No one takes NGWERE UKWUENU serious, he's a troll.
FIXED

1 Like

Re: TAN Mega Rally In Minna, See Crowd. by Edzy: 10:20pm On Sep 13, 2014
Shame on TAN! Wen they sensed nigerlites will nt show up for this rubbish,they resorted to giving out money for youths to attend,people attended bt for the sake 2k.after the rally i saw many of them at oando filling station at city gate fighting to claim the money dey were promised.how i wish we have a honest anti graft agency that will want to know where TAN got all this cash they r wasting from, jst to convince us that it is nigerians that want GEJ back to aso rock.

5 Likes

Re: TAN Mega Rally In Minna, See Crowd. by stebell(m): 10:40pm On Sep 13, 2014
Shame ‎​t̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​ yu Fat girl berem, ebolagift, Ngene aka Nwaniba τ̲̅ђe ogbanje.

τ̲̅ђe last tym it was about ‎​t̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​ be held in Port Harcourt, yu e-maggots frm de crying party after importing ebola ‎​t̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​ Ph started making noise that τ̲̅ђe rally shud be cancelled. But ‎​t̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​ ÿøu̶̲̥̅̊я surprised it went smoothly and got τ̲̅ђe highest signatures.

Don't worry Feb., 14th is not far again for yu and ÿøu̶̲̥̅̊я award winning serial loser to cry for Neigerian.

Who has seen Ebola Tinubu. He's been missing in action.

‎​M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ condolence ‎​t̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​ yu peeps for losing one of ÿøu̶̲̥̅̊я best field reporter who died in action in Konduga and works for sharia abi na sahara news.

Atleast for sometym ‎​t̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​ come we will not get false info.

#GEJ2015. NO GOING BACK.
Re: TAN Mega Rally In Minna, See Crowd. by rattlesnake(m): 10:50pm On Sep 13, 2014
Ur yeye "crowd" 1500 people
Naija population is 160,000,000

Now come to maths

This crowd is 1500 ÷160,000, 000 = 0.00000938

Now

0.00000938*100= 0.000938% of Nigerians

So if this is "ur see crowd" to u then u are already kpanla

Ote undecided mumulogical

2 Likes

Re: TAN Mega Rally In Minna, See Crowd. by usmolad(m): 10:51pm On Sep 13, 2014
meforyou1: A friend of mine that attended the rally told me it is the largest gathering of nigerlites in recent times
largest, i see! More than that of immigration where your paymaster offerred some youth as sacrifice
Re: TAN Mega Rally In Minna, See Crowd. by PhockPhockMan: 11:29pm On Sep 13, 2014
rattlesnake: Ur yeye "crowd" 1500 people
Naija population is 160,000,000

Now come to maths

This crowd is 1500 ÷160,000, 000 = 0.00000938

Now

0.00000938*100= 0.000938% of Nigerians

So if this is "ur see crowd" to u then u are already kpanla

Ote undecided mumulogical
Who be this?
Mtcheeeeewww.
Re: TAN Mega Rally In Minna, See Crowd. by Brahms(m): 11:41pm On Sep 13, 2014
Rule 8: Don't post false information on Nairaland.

This clown should be banned!
CC: Afam4eva OAM4J

1 Like

Re: TAN Mega Rally In Minna, See Crowd. by adebisicutie: 11:42pm On Sep 13, 2014
I thought Rallies are not yet allowed? Why is INEC allowing PDP to break the rules

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Crowd Of Uniformed Security Men At Jonathan's Declaration, Non In Mubi / BBA: Sheillah And Nhlanhla Finally Doing It 18+ ONLY / Will Jonathan Get 5% Votes In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.