Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,010 members, 7,953,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:15 AM

Re: Apologies For Suggesting That APC Fans Support Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: Apologies For Suggesting That APC Fans Support Boko Haram (662 Views)

Murray-Bruce: "The Response I Got For Suggesting That Dasuki Be Tried Openly" / Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife / Apologies For Implying That Certain APC Fans Support Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apologies For Suggesting That APC Fans Support Boko Haram by BlackPeni5: 6:59pm On Sep 13, 2014
When did Seun make that suggestion that I didn't know...glad you apologised but people like me who have little or nothing to lose still believe APC fans celebrate Boko Haram activities a little more than normal.

Whether they support Boko Haram or not is none of my business....where is my cup of tea

3 Likes

Re: Re: Apologies For Suggesting That APC Fans Support Boko Haram by MizMyColi(f): 7:13pm On Sep 13, 2014
By creating this thread, don't you think you're fanning the embers of hate flame. Same flame the admin is doing what he can to minimise?

Isn't this another breeding ground for both sides of the divide to have a feast of sorts, ranging from insults to baseless and unobjective arguments?

Do endeavour to THINK before posting.
kiss
Re: Re: Apologies For Suggesting That APC Fans Support Boko Haram by BlackPeni5: 7:22pm On Sep 13, 2014
MizMyColi: By creating this thread, don't you think you're fanning the embers of hate flame. Same flame the admin is doing what he can to minimise?

Isn't this another breeding ground for both sides of the divide to have a feast of sorts, ranging from insults to baseless and unobjective arguments?

Do endeavour to THINK before posting.
kiss

Too much English...meanwhile it's those insults I come here to read. helps me unwind. Nairaland would be boring without Trolls.
Re: Re: Apologies For Suggesting That APC Fans Support Boko Haram by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 13, 2014
Re: Re: Apologies For Suggesting That APC Fans Support Boko Haram by MizMyColi(f): 7:27pm On Sep 13, 2014
BlackPeni5:

Too much English...meanwhile it's those insults I come here to read. helps me unwind. Nairaland would be boring without Trolls.

Oh! grin

In that case, I'm with you on that.

cheesy Never mind the english muscles I just flexed up there.
Re: Re: Apologies For Suggesting That APC Fans Support Boko Haram by omerta(f): 7:29pm On Sep 13, 2014
Stop creating useless threads.

BTW, Anago18, pls edit that useless thread! angry
Re: Re: Apologies For Suggesting That APC Fans Support Boko Haram by Clinton594(m): 7:58pm On Sep 13, 2014
MizMyColi:

Oh! grin

In that case, I'm with you on that.

cheesy Never mind the english muscles I just flexed up there.

Aaahhhhhh !! Seriously ?
I missed this one ? Where did this my stup!d jotter go sef .
Please dear hang on I'm rushing to go get my jotter .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Uduaghan's Legacies / Netanyahu Tells UN ISIS And Hamas Are 'branches Of The Same Poisonous Tree' / Power Drunk AIG Detains AIT Reporter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.