Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor - Business (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor (93909 Views)

My Experience With Shoptomydoor / Shopping Experience With Shoptomydoor / My Personal Review Of Shoptomydoor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by manifoldt: 2:28pm On Jan 30, 2021
Please I would like to know why there's a huge difference in the value for actual weight of items recorded in your warehouse and that provided by the sellers of the items. I believe this adds up to the overall shipment cost and the amount you guys are giving me is a lot.

Click on the link below for more details

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pCG-H6GBPWwClbMtHshHTOz9fqy8ps2p/view?usp=drivesdk

Address ID: NG62535 (Houston Texas)
Shipment #22532
Delivery 1
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by VKasparov(m): 9:55am On Jan 31, 2021
unikwa:

This is helpful info. Thank you.

Shoptomydoor will die eventually if they don't change their ways. People still use them only because there are no viable alternatives. But that is changing now.

I tell you. Just go to trustpilot dot com [https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/shoptomydoor.com] and see all the negative reviews about them.

Shoptomydoor, we are telling you all this not because we hate you but because we want you to improve your services and to stop exploiting your customers so that we could return to you. It is only a true friend that will tell you your mouth is smelling. Others will just be shunning you. We will be proud to see a company owned by a Nigerian competing with the likes of myus dot com [https://www.myus.com/] e.t.c. in terms of efficiency.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by Sopcla: 10:40pm On Feb 08, 2021
shoptomydoor operates fraudulently, i dont see them as a company but a group of people coming together to defraud people, they have stolen a lot from people, destroyed a lot of businesses, and its a surprise they are still operating, sooner or later we are going to visit their warehouse and close it down, all their staff are thieves, i think their boss specifically recuited them to steal from people, i keep asking myself how manage they are still operating, the government or concerned agencies should respond swiftly, they have stolen billions from people, all the monies must be recovered, i will do everything i can to bring them to justice, they will never go with those stolen monies , government needs to fine them heavily, close down the company and send some of them to jail, it shall never be well with all shoptomydoor staff, the anger of God will come upon you, the cry of those you defrauded will never allow you have peace of mind, you will all live a miserable life, happiness will never be your portion, you shall live in pain, sorrow and hardship all the rest of your life, amen
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by Saheed69(m): 2:16am On Mar 20, 2021
shop2mydoor I received a message on Jan 7 that my package as been loaded and shipped, that I will receive my package in less than 8 weeks.

How long will i have to wait before you deliver my package?

Since 11th of Nov that my package has been with you guys, that is over 5 months

I sent you email and you refused to reply my message. This will be my last time I will using your company and I will also advise prospective clients to do their due diligence before using your company
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by sheggsliveth: 7:11am On Mar 21, 2021
Saheed69:
shop2mydoor I received a message on Jan 7 that my package as been loaded and shipped, that I will receive my package in less than 8 weeks.

How long will i have to wait before you deliver my package?

Since 11th of Nov that my package has been with you guys, that is over 5 months

I sent you email and you refused to reply my message. This will be my last time I will using your company and I will also advise prospective clients to do their due diligence before using your company

I once said it that shoptomydoor is a big scam...I had same experience with them before. I rather pay for the site recommended shipping company..I do get my stuff in 2 days from aboard.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by VKasparov(m): 12:51pm On Apr 07, 2021
If you are buying several items from different merchants then use myus.com (myus dot com) to ship them. From my experience, they are the best forwarding service. They are an American company hence they are well organized and transparent. They will not exploit you.

In fact they use Actual Weight of your items to calculate shipping cost as opposed to Dimensional Weight which some forwarding services use. This makes theirs much cheaper.

Also, they have a deal with Amazon and a lot of the other top US shopping sites in that you will not pay the usual 9% tax upon checking out if you are shipping to myus.com. I have used them for several years without disappointment.

If you are a frequent shopper like me, it will be wiser to subscribe to their premium service for a small fee. It is cheaper to use the annual subscription method as opposed to the monthly subscription. At the end of the day, even with my premium subscription, I find that they are still cheaper then the others cos they will not charge you any hidden fees.

By the time you calculate the hidden fees charged by those forwarding services that claim to offer free 2 weeks storage, you will find that they are more expensive than myus.com in the long run. Besides, myus offers 30 days storage.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 11:44am On Jun 04, 2021
sheggsliveth:
Since 2009, Shoptomydoor is a trustworthy and reliable company, having delivered millions of products to customers all over Africa. Our motto is honesty, ensuring that you get the best at all times. With over 150,000 customers served so far, Shoptomydoor has delivered over 2,000,000 (Two million) items to their doors from USA and UK online stores. We are sorry to hear about your experience, we have eliminated all causes of delay in our services. now, you can get your packages from the US/UK in Nigeria from 3-5
business days using our express shipping.

I once said it that shoptomydoor is a big scam...I had same experience with them before. I rather pay for the site recommended shipping company..I do get my stuff in 2 days from aboard.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 11:54am On Jun 04, 2021
usually, merchant/seller provides the weight of the actual items without the packaging and when items get to our warehouse it is weighed with the packaging before been updated to your account. if you are having doubt about the actual weight of the item, you can ask for a reweigh and pictures will be taken as it is been done.

manifoldt:
Please I would like to know why there's a huge difference in the value for actual weight of items recorded in your warehouse and that provided by the sellers of the items. I believe this adds up to the overall shipment cost and the amount you guys are giving me is a lot.

Click on the link below for more details

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pCG-H6GBPWwClbMtHshHTOz9fqy8ps2p/view?usp=drivesdk

Address ID: NG62535 (Houston Texas)
Shipment #22532
Delivery 1
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by SoldierPikin: 12:59am On Jul 10, 2021
This is awful and against the law.

henryskywalker2003:
Dear Nduka and STMD

I and a host of others have previously complained about the measurements and weights you adopt for our shipments sent thru your company. In my last case, I complained that the dimensions that you quoted was quite larger than was expected. This was due to the fact that the item in question was an earpiece and wasn't in any retail packaging. I uploaded the picture of the item here and the huge dimensions that you gave me as the actual dimensions and you promised to look into it and get back to me. After doing so, you amended the values but the difference was still much and I was getting frustrated with the back and forth, so I told the lady that I will take a measurement of the package when it does arrive.

Fast forward to today. I have gotten the item and taken measurements but my work schedule hasn't given me much time to come around and write this. So, I will be very brief and simply upload pics of the items while I took very rough measurements and also pics of the dimensions which you quoted and used to bill me.

From the pics, you can see my measurements weren't accurate and I allowed a bit of space as an error margin and yet even with that, one can see that it still falls short of the measurements you quoted. 6.5 x 5.5 x 1.0inches against the 9.0 x 7.0 x 1.0 inches that you billed me with.

This makes me wonder if this is being done consciously by the management or that your workers are simply in a hurry and therefore do a terrible job. I'm inclined to believe it is the later given the mistakes and errors I have been seeing lately from you guys.

I don't intend asking for refunds or anything, I only ask you to put your house in order before it gets worse. You may think you have met 99% customer's satisfaction but trust me, there is always room for improvement.

Henry.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by SoldierPikin: 2:03am On Jul 12, 2021
shoptomydoor:
usually, merchant/seller provides the weight of the actual items without the packaging and when items get to our warehouse it is weighed with the packaging before been updated to your account. if you are having doubt about the actual weight of the item, you can ask for a reweigh and pictures will be taken as it is been done.

Amazon will provide "shipping weight" which includes product packaging.
If you were consolidation as you claimed, it is the actual weight that should matter.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by painite02: 1:10am On Oct 20, 2021
I agree with you but what of tax. if I buy iPhone 12 for example what will be the tax rate.
VKasparov:
If you are buying several items from different merchants then use myus.com (myus dot com) to ship them. From my experience, they are the best forwarding service. They are an American company hence they are well organized and transparent. They will not exploit you.

In fact they use Actual Weight of your items to calculate shipping cost as opposed to Dimensional Weight which some forwarding services use. This makes theirs much cheaper.

Also, they have a deal with Amazon and a lot of the other top US shopping sites in that you will not pay the usual 9% tax upon checking out if you are shipping to myus.com. I have used them for several years without disappointment.

If you are a frequent shopper like me, it will be wiser to subscribe to their premium service for a small fee. It is cheaper to use the annual subscription method as opposed to the monthly subscription. At the end of the day, even with my premium subscription, I find that they are still cheaper then the others cos they will not charge you any hidden fees.

By the time you calculate the hidden fees charged by those forwarding services that claim to offer free 2 weeks storage, you will find that they are more expensive than myus.com in the long run. Besides, myus offers 30 days storage.

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by Sadr: 8:44am On Oct 20, 2021
In Phyno voice, "dem no dey telli persin". Shoptomydoor/Shiptonaija is a no no shipping company to be avoided like a leper. Outrageous and hidden multiple charges, delivery delay, reckless handling of packages, missing items and clueless customer service. Everything promised is smartly cancelled in their contract terms. Read their terms carefully and you will realise you are shipping with them at your [b][/b]OWN RISK.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by ahf(m): 8:00pm On Feb 06, 2022
- Hidden charges
- High charges
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by IamVenus(f): 1:05pm On May 09, 2022
Sadr:
In Phyno voice, "dem no dey telli persin". Shoptomydoor/Shiptonaija is a no no shipping company to be avoided like a leper. Outrageous and hidden multiple charges, delivery delay, reckless handling of packages, missing items and clueless customer service. Everything promised is smartly cancelled in their contract terms. Read their terms carefully and you will realise you are shipping with them at your [b][/b]OWN RISK.

I’ve currently entered their one chance bus. Wish I saw this earlier.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by mankand(m): 1:43pm On May 23, 2022
Omo it is such a big shame that shoptomydoor has cast and let their loyal customers down.

What other company that is reliable that someone can use to deliver items from US?

Any recommendations?
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by willola28: 10:09pm On Jul 28, 2022
Who's still shipping from the US in this economy and this high dollar rate? Its crazy!! I'm even surprised this people are still in business.. Because its crazy out there!

mankand:
Omo it is such a big shame that shoptomydoor has cast and let their loyal customers down.

What other company that is reliable that someone can use to deliver items from US?

Any recommendations?
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by Arry110(m): 10:52am On Sep 04, 2022
mankand:

Any recommendations?
try heroshe
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by ibietela2(m): 6:01am On Nov 02, 2022
mankand:

Any recommendations?

I still use them o, but my brother, they GOT SLOWER.
2 weeks is 3 weeks or more... The one i use ocean i don zero my mind say na MARCH or MAY i go receive am.

Looking for alternative as well.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 08, 2022
Arry110:
try heroshe

i will hold my breath on that for now - heroshe better stop acting like they hired ARAMEX staff

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria (Photos) / Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? / Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.