Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Torn Between My Mum And My Girl's Food - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Torn Between My Mum And My Girl's Food (1938 Views)

My Cousin Is A Torn In My Mother's Flesh. How Do I Handle It? / A Nairalander Retakes photo Of His Mum And Siblings After 24 Years / His 5 Years Old Son Wrote In His Play Book "I Don't Like My Mum And Dad" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Torn Between My Mum And My Girl's Food by smada13(m): 6:07am On Sep 15, 2014
Yomieluv: I haff die.

Op,do we look like a nutritionist,or time-table maker here. Good,now we know you girl,and your mum are good cook..Next!

you don't have to die over this....your life is precious to everyone around....
Re: Torn Between My Mum And My Girl's Food by Kanwulia: 9:27am On Sep 15, 2014
smada13:

Hey! did you just call my mum n girl jobless Its obvious you have no home training.....had it been you were brought up properly, you won't have made that statement. I pity your parents, they've wasted their investment on you. SMH4U

I thought as much!
No wonder!
Men with home training don't have moms that relocate from their own matrimonial beds to their sons' beds!
Keep exposing your incessssstuous heritage!
You MODA-FOKA! kiss
Re: Torn Between My Mum And My Girl's Food by smada13(m): 2:27pm On Sep 15, 2014
Kanwulia:

I thought as much!
No wonder!
Men with home training don't have moms that relocate from their own matrimonial beds to their sons' beds!
Keep exposing your incessssstuous heritage!
You MODA-FOKA! kiss

I don't have to reply u but sincerely it just shows what's going on in your house n family...... you need to see a psychiatrist urgently and also a counsellor..

sorry for the predicament u've found urself ehn.....
Re: Torn Between My Mum And My Girl's Food by Kanwulia: 2:33pm On Sep 15, 2014
smada13:

I don't have to reply u but sincerely it just shows what's going on in your house n family...... you need to see a psychiatrist urgently and also a counsellor..

sorry for the predicament u've found urself ehn.....

Oh shuttttup and get ya lazy azzzzzz in your kitchen and learn to boil an egg!

You are old enough to PHOCK, so learn how to cook!

Ewu! kiss

3 Likes

Re: Torn Between My Mum And My Girl's Food by smada13(m): 11:35pm On Sep 15, 2014
Kanwulia:

Oh shuttttup and get ya lazy azzzzzz in your kitchen and learn to boil an egg!

You are old enough to PHOCK, so learn how to cook!

Ewu! kiss

if you ain't matured enough, at least I should show that I am.......if I were to cook for u, u'll pack out of that your your house
Re: Torn Between My Mum And My Girl's Food by Lolaabokoku(f): 11:23am On Sep 17, 2014
jayedu108: Hmmm longtime aare u dawn wit ur studies at akoka.
yes am tru
Re: Torn Between My Mum And My Girl's Food by ifyalways(f): 12:06pm On Sep 17, 2014
LOL.
The Op got served. rightly so. cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did Anyone Ever Have "The Talk" With You? / What Do You Think Is The Ideal Pocket Money For An Undergraduate? / Best Mother’s Day Gift For Supermoms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.