Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

My Cousin Is A Torn In My Mother's Flesh. How Do I Handle It? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Cousin Is A Torn In My Mother's Flesh. How Do I Handle It? (16335 Views)

Help! My Cousin's Fiancee Lied Now He Wants To Call It Off!! / My brother is driving me nut - How Should I Handle This Family Issue? / Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Cousin Is A Torn In My Mother's Flesh. How Do I Handle It? by jesussaves22: 4:47pm On Apr 30, 2016
My fellow brethren please I need your advice because I don't know what to do to avoid people misinterpreting what my actions might be. My cousins brother is disturbing my mother so much that I feel like shooting him. Since this year alone I have bought 3 phones for my mother which he stole all of them including her money.

My mother is old and cuppled with the accident she had, she now move with clutches. This guy threatens my mother @ any slight provocation from my mother which may be caused by my mother cautioning him not to fight his own mother and beating his sisters. His father had disowned him because of his irresponsibility so the father left his wife under the mercy of the young man. He smokes weed, gamble and stealing. Just yesterday I got a call from home that he carried block to stone my mother when he was asking his own mother for money and his mother started quarreling him and both of them wanted to settle with my mother been a scapegoat.

Please I will like to discipline this boy at least because of my mother but all my plans are negative towards him. I want him to be useful to him self. Please experts in this forum suggests for me the best way to discipline him before he kills my mother oh

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: My Cousin Is A Torn In My Mother's Flesh. How Do I Handle It? by Ramanto(m): 4:50pm On Apr 30, 2016
help am obtain army form

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Cousin Is A Torn In My Mother's Flesh. How Do I Handle It? by donbenedict(m): 4:51pm On Apr 30, 2016
Send him to a military boarding school and entrust him unda the guidance of any strong minded military man..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Cousin Is A Torn In My Mother's Flesh. How Do I Handle It? by jesussaves22: 4:52pm On Apr 30, 2016
donbenedict:
Send him to a military boarding school
I have told him about joining the military he refuse and also he is the only son.
Re: My Cousin Is A Torn In My Mother's Flesh. How Do I Handle It? by finalboss(m): 4:54pm On Apr 30, 2016
jesussaves22:
I have told him about joining the military he refuse and also he is the only son.
him dy fear... lols

4 Likes

Re: My Cousin Is A Torn In My Mother's Flesh. How Do I Handle It? by jesussaves22: 4:54pm On Apr 30, 2016
donbenedict:
Send him to a military boarding school and entrust him unda the guidance of any strong minded military man..
Oga he suppose to look for admission but he has eating enough of jamb money both from me and his father with out processing the jamb form
Re: My Cousin Is A Torn In My Mother's Flesh. How Do I Handle It? by donbenedict(m): 4:59pm On Apr 30, 2016
jesussaves22:
someone like dat will be too brutal in d military... hav u asked him what does he want in life?

4 Likes

Re: My Cousin Is A Torn In My Mother's Flesh. How Do I Handle It? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 30, 2016
How about you send him away to live with another family member for a while? You could talk to him with wisdom or enroll him to learn some skills. How old is this cousin of yours?

5 Likes

Re: My Cousin Is A Torn In My Mother's Flesh. How Do I Handle It? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 30, 2016
Is he a fixture as pertains to that house? Simply put, are his legs cemented and affixed to the house that he can't be thrown out?

Someone who smokes weed and all that should be able to sleep under the bridge. These days, seemingly sane and docile people cut their parents to pieces, and here you are entertaining an obviously disturbed young man who threatens your mother.

I don't know sha.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Cousin Is A Torn In My Mother's Flesh. How Do I Handle It? by RichYoungNigger(m): 7:17pm On Apr 30, 2016
if you're stronger than him, just beat his ass.
If you ain't Strong, just tell him to stop coming to your house.
Or just give the police 100 naira, they will lock him up and throw away the keys

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Cousin Is A Torn In My Mother's Flesh. How Do I Handle It? by jaksabbey(m): 7:18pm On Apr 30, 2016
Jamb question,

Me I can't say u sud kill ur broda ooooooo

Hmmmmmmm.

4 Likes

Re: My Cousin Is A Torn In My Mother's Flesh. How Do I Handle It? by DICKtator: 7:18pm On Apr 30, 2016
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Cousin Is A Torn In My Mother's Flesh. How Do I Handle It? by Fiwasayo(f): 7:18pm On Apr 30, 2016
He's been assaulting his own mother shocked he should be arrested and dealt with,it's like he's been spoiled by his mother,hence she's the one bearing the brunt of it all.

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Is A Torn In My Mother's Flesh. How Do I Handle It? by omooba969(m): 7:19pm On Apr 30, 2016
Obviously your cousin is angry & no one is listening to him nor pay attention to him. I suppose he's a grown lad & not insane but only with a character defect.

Let him know that you guys still love him & find it in your heart to waive his shortcomings because his behaviour is a sign that he's got a great personality but lacks direction. It would be helpful if the whole family can get more involved in his life.

He is one of you people(part of the family) & you must treat him as such.

Peace. cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Cousin Is A Torn In My Mother's Flesh. How Do I Handle It? by SmithHumble50: 7:19pm On Apr 30, 2016
Flog him with the bible

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Is A Torn In My Mother's Flesh. How Do I Handle It? by Chrisrare: 7:19pm On Apr 30, 2016
I'm new here, how do i post a comment??
Re: My Cousin Is A Torn In My Mother's Flesh. How Do I Handle It? by adorablepepple(f): 7:19pm On Apr 30, 2016
I think you should just relocate your mum to somewhere near you and get a good young relative to stay with her. .village problem is serious problem oooo. If you want her to live long change her location ooooo

7 Likes

Re: My Cousin Is A Torn In My Mother's Flesh. How Do I Handle It? by DICKtator: 7:20pm On Apr 30, 2016
jesussaves22:
My fellow brethren please I need your advice because I don't know what to do to avoid people misinterpreting what my actions might be. My cousins brother is disturbing my mother so much that I feel like shooting him. Since this year alone I have bought 3 phones for my mother which he stole all of them including her money.

My mother is old and cuppled with the accident she had, she now move with clutches. This guy threatens my mother @ any slight provocation from my mother which may be caused by my mother cautioning him not to fight his own mother and beating his sisters. His father had disowned him because of his irresponsibility so the father left his wife under the mercy of the young man. He smokes weed, gamble and stealing. Just yesterday I got a call from home that he carried block to stone my mother when he was asking his own mother for money and his mother started quarreling him and both of them wanted to settle with my mother been a scapegoat.

Please I will like to discipline this boy at least because of my mother but all my plans are negative towards him. I want him to be useful to him self. Please experts in this forum suggests for me the best way to discipline him before he kills my mother oh

How old is he?

How old are you?

grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: My Cousin Is A Torn In My Mother's Flesh. How Do I Handle It? by Beamborla(f): 7:22pm On Apr 30, 2016
Boko Haram is recruiting...get him a form.

You are welcome cheesy
Re: My Cousin Is A Torn In My Mother's Flesh. How Do I Handle It? by Aristotle96(m): 7:23pm On Apr 30, 2016
How old is he? U no go pursue am conmot from una house? undecided u dy play that kind play with am for we're ur mumc dy? Shhhooo angry

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Is A Torn In My Mother's Flesh. How Do I Handle It? by Lasveg(m): 7:26pm On Apr 30, 2016
Chrisrare:
How did u post dis one

8 Likes

Re: My Cousin Is A Torn In My Mother's Flesh. How Do I Handle It? by Kaira333: 7:26pm On Apr 30, 2016
Chrisrare:
Are you well at all? undecided

10 Likes

Re: My Cousin Is A Torn In My Mother's Flesh. How Do I Handle It? by shogotermies(m): 7:26pm On Apr 30, 2016
take him to Linda's luxury home,am sure he will get some senses when the smell from Linda herself, almost make him dead...

don't take this personal or u get mad.
but don't just get mad,get a lawyer.
Re: My Cousin Is A Torn In My Mother's Flesh. How Do I Handle It? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 30, 2016
u can get to change him he mite be keeping bad frnds u knw u just need to sit him down and advice him.u dnt need to scold him it would make matters worse nd also make sure u enroll him into a church program or any program dat he would benefit positively from.if u notice any improvement reward him nd dat would motivate him to change for the good nd lastly pray to God nd get more closer to him so dat he would fulfil all ur wishes for u .d ur family.God bless
Re: My Cousin Is A Torn In My Mother's Flesh. How Do I Handle It? by amtaken(f): 7:28pm On Apr 30, 2016
Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.

finalboss:
your cousin is wasted.. just poison him grin
Re: My Cousin Is A Torn In My Mother's Flesh. How Do I Handle It? by pek(m): 7:28pm On Apr 30, 2016
jesussaves22:
My fellow brethren please I need your advice because I don't know what to do to avoid people misinterpreting what my actions might be. My cousins brother is disturbing my mother
Please, how do you define your cousin's brother?
Re: My Cousin Is A Torn In My Mother's Flesh. How Do I Handle It? by aprilwise(m): 7:28pm On Apr 30, 2016
Use soldiers to deal with him. When him do do frog jump from beginning to end of the street him stupidity go clear.
Re: My Cousin Is A Torn In My Mother's Flesh. How Do I Handle It? by Leobrain(m): 7:29pm On Apr 30, 2016
Have a heart to heart talk with him, talk sense into him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cameroonian Lady Buys Nigerian 3-day-old Baby For N1.2m!!! / Can U Do This? With Pix / Don't Let Your Daughter Be Too Close To Their Pastor- Journalist Advises Mothers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.