Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,076 members, 7,953,290 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:36 PM

Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing (42248 Views)

From Dss Headquarter: Nnamdi Kanu Goes On Hunger Strike Refuse To Sign Document / British Soldiers Visit Nigeria Defence Headquarter (PHOTOS) / Confusion In Police Headquarter Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 14, 2014
The only country in the entire world where a whole building a whole ship a whole $20 billion and a whole fighter jet can go missing without a trace.

3 Likes

Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by mbulela: 6:01pm On Sep 14, 2014
Nigerian Military are utterly laughable.
Some of the c.rap they come up with cannot even be imagined as jokes by proper military professionals.
If we are serious as a country, we need to outsource our military needs.

1 Like

Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by smyle24(m): 6:09pm On Sep 14, 2014
what is really going on in this country? God please change the wrong leaders in Nigeria Government

1 Like

Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by codeworks(m): 6:13pm On Sep 14, 2014
If that jet is in hands of our enemy, who knows their target?
Am sure the jet has GPS technology.
Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 14, 2014
Should we be surprised about a missing jet? Are we new to nigerian politricks? Hell no! Some people are not happy about the success of the millitary in the onslaught against the terrorists, so wat other way to sabotage their effort than to make sure the jet doesn't return to base.
Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 14, 2014
the nigeria army is far more corrupt than the police, immigration, and custom put together

while the police is busy collecting 20naira, immigration is busy collecting money for form for job that does not exist OUR OWN NIGERIA ARMY ARE BUSY COLLECTING BILLIONS OF DOLLARS ALL IN THE NAME OF fighting BOKORAM YET THESAME ARMY DONT WANT THIS WAR TO END

NIGERIA ARMY PLS WHERE IS OUR JET?

HEADS WOULD ROLL IF YOU GUYS FAIL TO PRODUCE THAT JET O

NIGERIA ARMY STEALING SINCE 1960

WHAT A RUBBISH

THIS GOVT IS TOO WEAK

BEFORE U KNOW IT BRO JONA GO CREATE COMMITEE AND GIVE THEM 21DAYS TO SUMMIT REPORT BUT BY THEN CASE DONE CLOSE

5 Likes

Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by slap1(m): 6:30pm On Sep 14, 2014
For the first time, I pray the plane crashed somewhere... if I were GEJ, I'd stay away from Aso Rock.

1 Like

Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by Aabee(m): 6:32pm On Sep 14, 2014
I recall Jonathan requesting for 1billion dollar loan to strengthen d armed forces.
Na so 1billion dollar for miss.
9jeria has just 1 fighter jet, na wa o.
When will d 20 presidential jet start missing?

3 Likes

Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by Cheny(m): 6:34pm On Sep 14, 2014
What a joke! how can a fighter jet be missing since Friday and a statement to that effect is coming out about 48 hours later as if it was sent to Pluto.
Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by karkel(m): 6:43pm On Sep 14, 2014
martyns303: A MILITARY jet is one of the most sophisticated aircrafts, how can it just vanish from radar without a clue as to where it is or it's last known coordinate or position? It wasn't making a flight over the Atlantic or over another country's airspace. And to think it's the only of it's kind the military has got. We are finished in this country, that jet better not fall on the wrong hands. This is the only country where things of such monumental magnitude as warships, jet, vessels, and billions of dollars just go missing. We will wake up one morning and find out that Nigeria is missing.
Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by karkel(m): 6:45pm On Sep 14, 2014
martyns303: A MILITARY jet is one of the most sophisticated aircrafts, how can it just vanish from radar without a clue as to where it is or it's last known coordinate or position? It wasn't making a flight over the Atlantic or over another country's airspace. And to think it's the only of it's kind the military has got. We are finished in this country, that jet better not fall on the wrong hands. This is the only country where things of such monumental magnitude as warships, jet, vessels, and billions of dollars just go missing. We will wake up one morning and find out that Nigeria is missing.
military jet where hang for my mama backyard
Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by MightySparrow: 6:47pm On Sep 14, 2014
The next person to miss is GEJ himself and oh Aso Rock villa.
Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by marv1: 7:00pm On Sep 14, 2014
HABA nigeria i tyre for u oo where abnormal things like this they happen.
Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by Bazinga(m): 7:04pm On Sep 14, 2014
Dapsynzeal: You are absolutely right because my younger brother in the army fighting against this insurgents said the Generals are making hell of money from this,hence they keep fueling it

Nigeria is not a serious country. Bunch of jokers and jesters.

2 Likes

Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by tunex23: 7:05pm On Sep 14, 2014
Big disgrace!!! Nigeria is a joke.

1 Like

Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by Bazinga(m): 7:12pm On Sep 14, 2014
conscientia:

let us embark on #bringbackouralphajet campaign grin

They know where it is. Don't waste ur time. When they are tired of playing hide and seek they will find the aircraft
Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by lorRhyMeZ: 7:13pm On Sep 14, 2014
With this news all over the internet,She-cow and his boiz would definately b part of the search party...wow!

What a country grin
Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 14, 2014
(quote author=Afghanistan]
Where do they want to hide it? Remember it requires a runway so how will they even transport it to their base.[/quote]

Guy na wa for you o

bokoharam can construct runaway within 24hour

Guy this is naija a place of possibilities

1 Like

Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by mydavidorf: 7:23pm On Sep 14, 2014
Bad news. What if those on board are BH
Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by abbyyzino(m): 7:30pm On Sep 14, 2014
Afghanistan:
Where do they want to hide it? Remember it requires a runway so how will they even transport it to their base.
they will toll it with a tractor
Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by Reference(m): 7:42pm On Sep 14, 2014
Heart2heart: When pieces of crafts made to fly in the air stays on the ground for a long time, they grow much affinity for the ground with zero potential. in fact, it atrophies. The law of atrophy has set in. A jet fighter than has not fought for years will only become a road fighter - struggling for packing space with cars in the traffic or a monumental piece of shit. The day you force it into the sky, it voluntarily gives way for gravity..

So which wars have we organised for the Nigerian Army since the 67 civil war to make them combat sharp. The Army has spent the last 50 but 15 years in politics. That is 50 years of dis-investment and decay. Some didn't even want the military to have guns now we want them to go from cold start to full tilt in a heart beat. Pally it won't happen. Give them credit for what they offer. They are the only ones standing between you and a certain refugee status.
Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by RuffRhyder(m): 7:52pm On Sep 14, 2014
Hmmm!!! With the way things are going, I hope we won't wakeup someday & hear that this country called Nigeria is missing.
Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 14, 2014
Ayatullah: STOP HELPING TB JOSHUA SPREAD FALSEHOOD

TB Joshua is trying to run away from accepting responsibility for the collapsed building in his Business Center by telling us of a Plane that hovered over it before the collapse. The Lagos State Government should arrest this man immediately.

I am not a supporter of tb joshua but ur statement above shows u have mental issue

the jet got missing 2days ago and our so called army are just informing us. DO U HAVE BRAIN AT ALL OR THAT THING IS JUST EMPTY?
Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by Reference(m): 8:02pm On Sep 14, 2014
Reference:

So which wars have we organised for the Nigerian Army since the 67 civil war to make them combat sharp. The Army has spent the last 50 but 15 years in politics. That is 50 years of dis-investment and decay. Some didn't even want the military to have guns now we want them to go from cold start to full tilt in a heart beat. Pally it won't happen. Give them credit for what they offer. They are the only ones standing between you and a certain refugee status.

I passed by what was TAC Makurdi a few weeks ago on my way to Abuja by road. I looked across the field. The tarmac was eerily quiet. The mobile radar unit discrepit. The famous hangar that held the pre-flight and weaponizing of the Jaguars as they emerged from their underground bunkers looked abandoned. So different from my last visit there. Where are all our strike aircraft. Where are all our ground attack aircraft. Where are our ace pilots reknowned as the best in Africa. Remember Ben Ekele. The best of the best. How did he end. Found guilty of treason and executed. That is the story of our armed forces. A tragedy.
Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 14, 2014
darlingtonNYIG: You guys imagining how a fighter jet could get missing then you should ask the USA how 2 fighter jet that cost 50m and 45m dollars could get missing and only one could be found for over 3days now. Let's support our forces and stop the blame attitude joor

support what? u are kidding me I guess

in this country where no account whatsoever are taking, USA would investigate and get to a conclusion about its missing jet but for my father land in naija na committee we go form till the case die down? guy where is our 20billion that was missing? where are the 200chibok girls?

LETS HEADS BEGIN TO ROLL NOW ELSE........

1 Like

Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 14, 2014
Ksslib:
Lol.

Bro, I'm really a big fan of your rap (On NL ofcourse).
Just got to know of this alternate moniker of yours today courtesy of your Diary. I just thought you should know this. grin
Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by joystone324: 8:06pm On Sep 14, 2014
as Julie explained I am surprised that anyone can make $9783 in a few weeks on the computer . why not find out more ... www.MoneyKin.Com

Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by Reference(m): 8:08pm On Sep 14, 2014
Reference:

I passed by what was TAC Makurdi a few weeks ago on my way to Abuja by road. I looked across the field. The tarmac was eerily quiet. The mobile radar unit discrepit. The famous hangar that held the pre-flight and weaponizing of the Jaguars as they emerged from their underground bunkers looked abandoned. So different from my last visit there. Where are all our strike aircraft. Where are all our ground attack aircraft. Where are our ace pilots reknowned as the best in Africa. Remember Ben Ekele. The best of the best. How did he end. Found guilty of treason and executed. That is the story of our armed forces. A tragedy.

For him to stay in power the armed forces lost many good men, executed, assasinated, retired, dismissed and sent to the grave yard called Liberia with their 'bare chests'. Most of the core that will have made the soldier's soldier he hounded and denied automatic entry into NDA. Those who know, know what I mean. We know what has happened.
Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 14, 2014
Themaingate: (quote author=Afghanistan]
Where do they want to hide it? Remember it requires a runway so how will they even transport it to their base.

Guy na wa for you o

[s]bokoharam can construct runaway within 24hour [/s]

Guy this is naija a place of possibilities
Guy that one can only happen in your nightmares not even your dreamz..
Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by mandax: 8:24pm On Sep 14, 2014

They will blame GEJ for not finishing up Boko Haram people up till now. They do not know that it is Nigeria at war with itself. A war that started since OBJ, assumed to be an infidel, was sworn in as president. Getting tired of comments. Let those blaming GEJ vote in hidden sponsors of B/Haram in 2015. The worst must happen, of course.
Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by Kingspin(m): 8:34pm On Sep 14, 2014
Na musa be the pilot? Sum1 should find out.
Re: Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing by timijoseph01(m): 8:39pm On Sep 14, 2014
ruffp: I'm thinking......it was probably the jet that 'hovered' over synagogue

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pastor David Ogbueli Calls Peter Obi's Name During Service / Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today / Bayo Omoboriowo Meets Baba Shettima, Abacha's Photographer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.