Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

3 Things That Never Come Back In Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 3 Things That Never Come Back In Life (795 Views)

3 Things Jesus Never Said / Some Things That Happens In The Church Of God Nowadays / Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Things That Never Come Back In Life by kennyjubris: 11:28am On Sep 14, 2014
3 things in life that never come back when gone:
-⌚Time
-
Re: 3 Things That Never Come Back In Life by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 14, 2014
2) Jesus
Re: 3 Things That Never Come Back In Life by Mimienudles(f): 11:41am On Sep 14, 2014
Geniune Lost Love
Re: 3 Things That Never Come Back In Life by AfricanApple(f): 12:23pm On Sep 14, 2014
soul
Re: 3 Things That Never Come Back In Life by diamondpaul(m): 12:31pm On Sep 14, 2014
Moment's and opportunitie's
Re: 3 Things That Never Come Back In Life by emmyskies(m): 8:10pm On Sep 18, 2014
Apatheist: 2) Jesus

He will come. He is merciful to His creations so you can still come to inherit His kingdom. I pray you repent before you leave earth, but incase you don't, because you have hardened your heart so much, then you will witness His coming. After Christ have come to take His saints to heaven, that is when many will realize what they have been doing. So for you to still be saved, repent of your sins, believe in Him in your heart and confess that He is LORD, look for and study the Bible, and above all, don't ever receive the mark of the beast. Preach to other humans left and don't ever join a gathering or the would-be church, because many wonderful works will be done in pretence of trying to save the remnants, infact, no long story, believe in Him and get and study the Bible; everything you need to know and do is contained there.

I pray you witness rapture, because it will be a second chance for you

1 Like

Re: 3 Things That Never Come Back In Life by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 19, 2014
emmyskies:

He will come. He is merciful to His creations so you can still come to inherit His kingdom. I pray you repent before you leave earth, but incase you don't, because you have hardened your heart so much, then you will witness His coming. After Christ have come to take His saints to heaven, that is when many will realize what they have been doing. So for you to still be saved, repent of your sins, believe in Him in your heart and confess that He is LORD, look for and study the Bible, and above all, don't ever receive the mark of the beast. Preach to other humans left and don't ever join a gathering or the would-be church, because many wonderful works will be done in pretence of trying to save the remnants, infact, no long story, believe in Him and get and study the Bible; everything you need to know and do is contained there.

I pray you witness rapture, because it will be a second chance for you
Jesus isn't coming back; he said so himself.
Read your Bible.
What does Matthew 16:28 say?
Re: 3 Things That Never Come Back In Life by emmyskies(m): 10:13am On Sep 19, 2014
Apatheist:
Jesus isn't coming back; he said so himself.
Read your Bible.
What does Matthew 16:28 say?

Yes, I am one of those still standing that are likely not to taste death till He comes. That verse of the Bible have not yet being fulfilled.

Till heaven and earth pass away, not one jot from the word of GOD will fall to the ground till all is fulfilled.
Re: 3 Things That Never Come Back In Life by Jesuspikin7: 10:35am On Sep 19, 2014
Apatheist: 2) Jesus
May the Lord have mercy upon your life
Re: 3 Things That Never Come Back In Life by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 19, 2014
emmyskies:

Yes, I am one of those still standing that are likely not to taste death till He comes. That verse of the Bible have not yet being fulfilled.

Till heaven and earth pass away, not one jot from the word of GOD will fall to the ground till all is fulfilled.
Write out what is written In the verse.
Matthew 16:28
Tell me what it says.
I didn't ask for a sermon. undecided
Re: 3 Things That Never Come Back In Life by emmyskies(m): 11:42am On Sep 19, 2014
Apatheist:
Tell me what it says.
"Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand. " (Matthew 13:13)

1 Like

Re: 3 Things That Never Come Back In Life by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 19, 2014
emmyskies:
"Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand. " (Matthew 13:13)
Ek gee nie 'n moer om nie, Domkop!
Don't quote me again.
Re: 3 Things That Never Come Back In Life by mployer(m): 11:45am On Sep 19, 2014
Apatheist:
Tell me what it says.
lol
Atheists reading Bible with skewed minds.

(1) (Reply)

The Law Of Sin And Of Death / What Make Jesus Different From Muhammed / A Collection Of Prophesies Made At The Beginning Of 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.