Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,546 members, 7,819,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Has Christ Embassy Theology On Divorce Changed Yet? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Has Christ Embassy Theology On Divorce Changed Yet? (786 Views)

"I Tolerated Abuse For Long" - Anita Oyakhilome Breaks silence on divorce / The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult / What's Your Take On Divorce? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Christ Embassy Theology On Divorce Changed Yet? by vooks: 1:06pm On Oct 01, 2014
Trust mbaemeko to 'rightfully' divide the Word and demonstrate that There is celebration in heaven when one of His anointed divorces a 'difficult and bitter' wife cheesy

1 Like

Re: Has Christ Embassy Theology On Divorce Changed Yet? by vooks: 7:07pm On Oct 04, 2014
I have no doubt if There was no Touch-Not-My-Anointed gag orders in CE, some bold CE adherent would have corrected Oyakhilome and saved this marriage. The fatalism of 'let God deal with him' is what caused this. You can blame Devils,spiritual attacks,'God's will' but you can't convince yourself

1 Like

Re: Has Christ Embassy Theology On Divorce Changed Yet? by OmoPastor(m): 9:17am On Oct 05, 2014
undecided
Re: Has Christ Embassy Theology On Divorce Changed Yet? by vooks: 10:35am On Oct 05, 2014
What

OmoPastor:
undecided
Re: Has Christ Embassy Theology On Divorce Changed Yet? by Favourcharles23(f): 10:37am On Oct 05, 2014
no
Re: Has Christ Embassy Theology On Divorce Changed Yet? by lastmessenger: 10:47am On Oct 05, 2014
The next thing you will hear is that pastor has remarried and his sycophant members will scream ang hail him.
Believe in a few years down the line he will remarry and a bible verse will be used to back it up and those who oppose his move will be scared to hell with the touch not my Anionted chorus.

2 Likes

Re: Has Christ Embassy Theology On Divorce Changed Yet? by vooks: 11:36am On Oct 05, 2014
What is their theology,God's will? Or is it decreeing things and they are established? Was it God's will to be together in the first place?
But trust discussing Oyaks divorce to be blasphemy as far as they are concerned
Favourcharles23:
no

(1) (Reply)

Are You Willing To Clear Your Bank Account For Jesus / Bible Accounts That Suggest Reincarnation / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.