Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,106 members, 7,863,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:03 AM

Leave APC Before It’s Too Late, PDP Chieftain Advises Buhari. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leave APC Before It’s Too Late, PDP Chieftain Advises Buhari. (1940 Views)

Saraki, Dogara May Dump APC Before 2019 – Hon. Soba / Senator Shehu Sani Leave's APC? / Buhari’s Cabinet: Tinubu, Atiku Plans To Leave APC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leave APC Before It’s Too Late, PDP Chieftain Advises Buhari. by OsunOriginal: 1:04pm On Sep 14, 2014
donphilopus: These PDP guys are myopic, no doubt. They want what befell Ribadu to befall Buhari. Their plan won't work. Like someone has earlier said, do they think they're talking to FFK?! Buhari is an elder statesman who's highly respected both at home and in diaspora. So, I'd advise them to keep their mouth shut!

Lest I forget, GMB would be sworn-in as the President of Nigeria and Commander-In-Chief of the armed forces come May 29th 2015!

The good side of it is that, they are helping to campaign for him - at least, it confirms that some of us who have decided to remain with Buhari have a genuine and patriotic reason for supporting him. Now we know the enemies of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Leave APC Before It’s Too Late, PDP Chieftain Advises Buhari. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 14, 2014
stebell:

Hope after he's beaten by GEJ yu guys will not say bla bla bla O°˚˚˚.

Hw fa na.
Brother be rest assured that I wish Jonathan well. I will work to ensure that he's defeated due to his pathetic administration and leadership. However, should he be reelected legitimately, I will be the first to congratulate him.
But be rest assured that GMB will defeat Dr Jonathan come Frebruary.

I'm fine and yu?

2 Likes

Re: Leave APC Before It’s Too Late, PDP Chieftain Advises Buhari. by kwanKwasiyya(m): 1:22pm On Sep 14, 2014
barcanista: Brother be rest assured that I wish Jonathan well. I will work to ensure that he's defeated due to his pathetic administration and leadership. However, should he be reelected legitimately, I will be the first to congratulate him.

I'm fine and yu?
Re: Leave APC Before It’s Too Late, PDP Chieftain Advises Buhari. by stebell(m): 1:23pm On Sep 14, 2014
donphilopus:

If you think GEJ would be able to garner up to 60% of the General's vote in a free and fair election, then you surely need to have your brain examined!

Last tym i checked, Buhari has been defeated 3times. Even Obasanjo who hav no qualities of a leader carpeted him.

Don't worry in no distant tym, Feb., 2015 yu will surely cry

1 Like

Re: Leave APC Before It’s Too Late, PDP Chieftain Advises Buhari. by PhockPhockMan: 1:32pm On Sep 14, 2014
omenka: Anyone who thinks the General would ever join the PDP need to have their head examined!! Besides, arnt you guys along with the top hierarchy of PDP insisting he sponsors terrorism?? What do you need a terrorist sponsor in your party for??undecided
My brother, every politician has a price, including buhari. If someone had told you you that Ribadu will be a PDP man today, you would have said the same thing you're saying now. Nothing is permanent.

1 Like

Re: Leave APC Before It’s Too Late, PDP Chieftain Advises Buhari. by Ngwakwe: 1:38pm On Sep 14, 2014
For people that failed to understand the motive behind the article, I summarise it in few sentences.

Buhari has a structure but lacks the correct platform to realise his dreams hence the call to join PDP

Buhari is not ready to accept advisory statesmanship for now hence would likely breakaway from any party that will not give him the opportunity to contest for president.

The climax of Buhari's predicaments is his "ascribed status" that may not allow him serve in a lower capacity in any democratic government/establishment.

PDP may be shopping for credible candidate of Northern Extraction to replace GEJ come 2019 and may desire to give him the chance to shield their heinous crimes from persecution should they fail to present a credible candidate leading to change of administration in 2019

The Choice is left for Buhari to make. Take side with PDP and realise his dreams or become a statesman whose advices will contribute to a greater Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Leave APC Before It’s Too Late, PDP Chieftain Advises Buhari. by maslong(m): 1:38pm On Sep 14, 2014
the apc are having the day because APC is a muslem party and they stay glue to their 3310 phone with mtn 10 free mb weekly. this time supposed to be for sunday service for the reasoning one's I just returned now.
Re: Leave APC Before It’s Too Late, PDP Chieftain Advises Buhari. by PhockPhockMan: 1:39pm On Sep 14, 2014
barcanista: hahahaahah this is a testament that even the Sokoto PDP will vote GMB at the polls.

GMB 4 President 2015
Don't be carried away by the sweet word from PDP, that was exactly the way they lured Ribadu into their fold.
Re: Leave APC Before It’s Too Late, PDP Chieftain Advises Buhari. by PhockPhockMan: 1:44pm On Sep 14, 2014
barcanista: GMB is not a Bigot but the PDP is.
He will be elected come 2015
Dreamer.
Re: Leave APC Before It’s Too Late, PDP Chieftain Advises Buhari. by PhockPhockMan: 1:47pm On Sep 14, 2014
Splashme: Buhari will lose APC primaries unless they agree on a concensus
And that will be the beginning of their end.
Re: Leave APC Before It’s Too Late, PDP Chieftain Advises Buhari. by aderonila18: 1:47pm On Sep 14, 2014
Ngwakwe: For people that failed to understand the motive behind the article, I summarise it in few sentences.

Buhari has a structure but lacks the correct platform to realise his dreams hence the call to join PDP

Buhari is not ready to accept advisory statesmanship for now hence would likely breakaway from any party that will not give him the opportunity to contest for president.

The climax of Buhari's predicaments is his "ascribed status" that may not allow him serve in a lower capacity in any democratic government/establishment.

PDP may be shopping you credible candidate of Northern Extraction to replace GEJ come 2019 and may desire to give him the chance to shield their heinous crimes from persecution should they fail to present a credible candidate leading to change of administration in 2019

The Choice is left for Buhari to make. Take side with PDP and realise his dreams or become a statesman whose advices will contribute to a greater Nigeria.

So PDP won't mind turning a man they labelled as Boko Haram sponsor into a statesman?

2 Likes

Re: Leave APC Before It’s Too Late, PDP Chieftain Advises Buhari. by PhockPhockMan: 1:53pm On Sep 14, 2014
Anikulhapo: PDP IS SIMPLY AFRAID OF BUHARI
You're painfully stupidt. How can PDP be afraid of someone they've beaten three straight times?
Re: Leave APC Before It’s Too Late, PDP Chieftain Advises Buhari. by Ayed44: 1:55pm On Sep 14, 2014
donphilopus: These PDP guys are myopic, no doubt. They want what befell Ribadu to befall Buhari. Their plan won't work. Like someone has earlier said, do they think they're talking to FFK?! Buhari is an elder statesman who's highly respected both at home and in diaspora. So, I'd advise them to keep their mouth shut!

Lest I forget, GMB would be sworn-in as the President of Nigeria and Commander-In-Chief of the armed forces come May 29th 2015!
yea! Buhari would be sworn in indeed. Even the APC national chairman said that they would form a parallel government in 2015.
Re: Leave APC Before It’s Too Late, PDP Chieftain Advises Buhari. by Nonybb: 1:56pm On Sep 14, 2014
The problem with Buhari is not APC the problem with him is in his mentality. He has what I could best be describe as a "Muhammadic Born-To-Rule Mentality" once he solve that problem we will just be okay and start seeing himself as one with chance(Not a Must) to rule Nigeria as anyone else. His problem is that he thinks he must rule

1 Like

Re: Leave APC Before It’s Too Late, PDP Chieftain Advises Buhari. by Ngwakwe: 2:08pm On Sep 14, 2014
aderonila18:

So PDP won't mind turning a man they labelled as Boko Haram sponsor into a statesman?

Politics is not mathematics with definite formulae.

This is the reason why Politicians dine and wine together after sorting out their interests while their naïve followers keep killing themselves for people who are willing to sell them out for personal ambition.
Re: Leave APC Before It’s Too Late, PDP Chieftain Advises Buhari. by PhockPhockMan: 2:17pm On Sep 14, 2014
barcanista: Brother be rest assured that I wish Jonathan well. I will work to ensure that he's defeated due to his pathetic administration and leadership. However, should he be reelected legitimately, I will be the first to congratulate him.

I'm fine and yu?
Enjoy your sweet dreams.
Re: Leave APC Before It’s Too Late, PDP Chieftain Advises Buhari. by PhockPhockMan: 2:35pm On Sep 14, 2014
Ayed44: yea! Buhari would be sworn in indeed. Even the APC national chairman said that they would form a parallel government in 2015.
Tell them.
Re: Leave APC Before It’s Too Late, PDP Chieftain Advises Buhari. by drauj(m): 2:43pm On Sep 14, 2014
Nothing hurts my heart among the happenings in Nigeria more that seeing a poor peasant hating GMB. It's just like throwing cure into the trash bin. As for the thieves and vampires, who implant such notions into their heads, it's understandable to keep their blood-sucking veins patent and continue to suck d blood of the masses.

2 Likes

Re: Leave APC Before It’s Too Late, PDP Chieftain Advises Buhari. by PhockPhockMan: 3:01pm On Sep 14, 2014
Viewing this topic: macnwaobi2, FastShipping, Obiagelli(f) and 5 guest(s)

Even Obiagelli is ashamed of APC and Buhari.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Leave APC Before It’s Too Late, PDP Chieftain Advises Buhari. by zurine(f): 3:13pm On Sep 14, 2014
hmmm
Re: Leave APC Before It’s Too Late, PDP Chieftain Advises Buhari. by Anikulhapo(m): 4:41pm On Sep 14, 2014
PhockPhockMan: You're painfully stupidt. How can PDP be afraid of someone they've beaten three straight times?
abeg, I No Get Time For Your Abuses!

2 Likes

Re: Leave APC Before It’s Too Late, PDP Chieftain Advises Buhari. by PhockPhockMan: 9:42pm On Sep 14, 2014
Anikulhapo: abeg, I No Get Time For Your Abuses!
It wasn't an insult but a straight reply to your comment, which is a greater insult

(1) (2) (Reply)

Insurgency: Senate, Chief Of Army Saff In Shouting Match / Anthony Ogugua Urges Ekweremadu To Drop His Senatorial Ambition / Uduaghan Disgraced As Okowa Wins Delta PDP Gov. Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.