Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,939 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Pls Can U Teach Me How To Play Nairabet Here As A Beginner? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pls Can U Teach Me How To Play Nairabet Here As A Beginner? (19255 Views)

Playing Nairabet Online Is Better Than Playing On Desk?check This Winning trick / CAN U-17: Nigeria Vs Cote D'ivoire (0 - 1) On Wednesday 17-April-2013 / Mikel Cleared To Play Against Cote D'ivoire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Can U Teach Me How To Play Nairabet Here As A Beginner? by dhope: 12:19pm On Sep 14, 2014
av been watching people playing it wit keen interest but i dont know how to go abt it while those av met hav nt been willing to freely share d idea wit me. i know d prediction is based on d outcome of futball matches and i think am also conversant wit how teams perform in some of big european futball leagues. pls can u help to share wit me how to go abt it and i will also lik to know d do's and dont's of it so as to minimise loss. then what profit can i gain during one gambling..... e.t.c
Re: Pls Can U Teach Me How To Play Nairabet Here As A Beginner? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 14, 2014
Re: Pls Can U Teach Me How To Play Nairabet Here As A Beginner? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 14, 2014
dhope: av been watching people playing it wit keen interest but i dont know how to go abt it while those av met hav nt been willing to freely share d idea wit me. i know d prediction is based on d outcome of futball matches and i think am also conversant wit how teams perform in some of big european futball leagues. pls can u help to share wit me how to go abt it and i will also lik to know d do's and dont's of it so as to minimise loss. then what profit can i gain during one gambling..... e.t.c
register via this link.

https://www./Odds/registration/affiliate315159
Re: Pls Can U Teach Me How To Play Nairabet Here As A Beginner? by dhope: 1:14pm On Sep 14, 2014
frankben: register via this link.

thanks
Re: Pls Can U Teach Me How To Play Nairabet Here As A Beginner? by Fayrouzz(m): 1:17pm On Sep 14, 2014
frankben: register via this link.

Frank Frank! Happy sunday sir grin
Re: Pls Can U Teach Me How To Play Nairabet Here As A Beginner? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 14, 2014
Fayrouzz: Frank Frank! Happy sunday sir grin
LWKMD grin.

Same to you cheesy.
Re: Pls Can U Teach Me How To Play Nairabet Here As A Beginner? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 14, 2014
dhope:
thanks
you're welcome.

Hope you know the next thing
Re: Pls Can U Teach Me How To Play Nairabet Here As A Beginner? by dhope: 3:15pm On Sep 14, 2014
frankben: you're welcome.

Hope you know the next thing
av opened d site but u can drop hints on what u think i shud do next for me. tanx
Re: Pls Can U Teach Me How To Play Nairabet Here As A Beginner? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 14, 2014
dhope:
av opened d site but u can drop hints on what u think i shud do next for me. tanx
after you must have created an account, the next thing would be to fund your account. You can fund through an agent or do it yourself using your atm card.
Re: Pls Can U Teach Me How To Play Nairabet Here As A Beginner? by dhope: 5:45pm On Sep 14, 2014
frankben: after you must have created an account, the next thing would be to fund your account. You can fund through an agent or do it yourself using your atm card.
ohh i see. thanks a lot. but i hope i will see guideline to fund my acct myself via their site. i think dey are going to be deducting money for betting and pay me if i win any bet thru my acct,am i right? and is there any special benefit of funding acct thru agent?
Re: Pls Can U Teach Me How To Play Nairabet Here As A Beginner? by Millate01: 5:49pm On Sep 14, 2014
/
Re: Pls Can U Teach Me How To Play Nairabet Here As A Beginner? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 14, 2014
dhope:
ohh i see. thanks a lot. but i hope i will see guideline to fund my acct myself via their site. i think dey are going to be deducting money for betting and pay me if i win any bet thru my acct,am i right? and is there any special benefit of funding acct thru agent?
log in using your username and password >> Select deposit >> select pay with your card. Follow the on-screen instructions.

It's as simple as that
Re: Pls Can U Teach Me How To Play Nairabet Here As A Beginner? by dhope: 7:57pm On Sep 14, 2014
frankben: log in using your username and password >> Select deposit >> select pay with your card. Follow the on-screen instructions.

It's as simple as that
aite boss
Re: Pls Can U Teach Me How To Play Nairabet Here As A Beginner? by joshbladde(m): 11:11pm On Sep 14, 2014
dhope: av been watching people playing it wit keen interest but i dont know how to go abt it while those av met hav nt been willing to freely share d idea wit me. i know d prediction is based on d outcome of futball matches and i think am also conversant wit how teams perform in some of big european futball leagues. pls can u help to share wit me how to go abt it and i will also lik to know d do's and dont's of it so as to minimise loss. then what profit can i gain during one gambling..... e.t.c

go here... www.nairaland.com/1860424/football-winning-secret-revealed. and get the full guide and the secret of winng big. Don't miss out.

josh
Re: Pls Can U Teach Me How To Play Nairabet Here As A Beginner? by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 15, 2014
omo guy u wan broke?

Use ur head o
Re: Pls Can U Teach Me How To Play Nairabet Here As A Beginner? by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 15, 2014
omo guy u wan broke?

Use ur head o. Go find betta tin do wif ur money o
Re: Pls Can U Teach Me How To Play Nairabet Here As A Beginner? by joshbladde(m): 3:16pm On Sep 17, 2014

i can teach you a better business to do with that your money. just email me if interested. jidex.m@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Paul Pogba 'Should Not Be Close' To PFA Team Of The Year- BBC Pundits / Yoruba Woman Humiliates Man In Table Tennis(pic+video) / Precious Orji Celebrates Her Birthday With Her Husband And Friends (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.