Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

My Funny Mummy - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Funny Mummy (704 Views)

Mummy In The House!!! Lets Discuss Our Babies Food Here. / I'm Tired Of Been A "Mummy's Girl"!! / My Funny Little Cousin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Funny Mummy by NJUWithOfego: 12:56pm On Sep 14, 2014
My Funny Mummy
--------------- ------------

My mum told me this yesterday, and I couldn't help bursting out. She said, when she had me, all her relatives came to visit and meet the newest member of their family. When they asked to see the baby, she said; Not yet. A little while later they asked to see the baby. She said; Not yet. They finally said; When can we see the baby? She

Read more: http://njuwo..com.es/2014/09/my-funny-mummy.html?m=1
Re: My Funny Mummy by SAMBARRY: 1:08pm On Sep 14, 2014
So what is now funny about her?

Anyway enle ati riyin ejo esun wink
Re: My Funny Mummy by upmanagers: 9:35pm On Sep 14, 2014
Seriously!
Dat ur mum didn't no where she kept u isn't funny.
Except if dats wat u tell urself to feel beta
Re: My Funny Mummy by NJUWithOfego: 9:35am On Sep 15, 2014
SAMBARRY: So what is now funny about her?

Anyway enle ati riyin ejo esun wink
Translate, to English.
Re: My Funny Mummy by NJUWithOfego: 9:36am On Sep 15, 2014
upmanagers: Seriously!
Dat ur mum didn't no where she kept u isn't funny.
Except if dats wat u tell urself to feel beta
At that time, it isn't funny. But now, when i think of it, it is.

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Business You Can Do To Mak Money In Few Days? READ This Page / If Your Partner Could Make More Money, Would You Stay Home With The Kids? / The World’s Tallest Man Meets The World’s Smallest Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.