Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Reasons You Will Always Hate Medical Students - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Reasons You Will Always Hate Medical Students (9837 Views)

Medical Students Protest, Lock UNILAG Gate (Photos) / Afe Babalola University Hikes Fees Of Medical Students From 1.7m to 2.6m / 6 Reasons You Shouldn’t Attend A Private University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons You Will Always Hate Medical Students by calaharry: 7:41pm On Sep 14, 2014
calaharry:
Med students are dealing with life very fragile and delicate . They should be given the best to save lives and promote sound health for humanity.
No course is superior. It is only about studying in the right area of your passion and talent to excel. What about Rocket Science, Astronauts study mathematics with multi)engineering discipline from first degree to more degrees in aeronautic engineering,space science , and NASA certification ...
Re: Reasons You Will Always Hate Medical Students by calaharry: 7:48pm On Sep 14, 2014
[quote author=calaharry][/quote]
...USA is good example they value vast specialization in various very subset of major courses like forensic medicine, biotechnology, genetic engineers, embryologist, cellular biologist etc.
Re: Reasons You Will Always Hate Medical Students by Johnfavour(m): 7:51pm On Sep 14, 2014
sisiafrika: disagrEe till tomorrow, that's the reality. Oh, forgotten that its easy to get a private hospital job (40K) per month.
una don come. U 8 medics. Y?
Re: Reasons You Will Always Hate Medical Students by docsholz(m): 8:27pm On Sep 14, 2014
sisiafrika: disagrEe till tomorrow, that's the reality. Oh, forgotten that its easy to get a private hospital job (40K) per month.
where's your doctorhating bro adeoladrg? I'm pretty sure he liked ur comment

1 Like

Re: Reasons You Will Always Hate Medical Students by alentyno: 9:15pm On Sep 14, 2014
Pharmacy students carry the crown when it comes to hating on medical students... God their hatred stinks real bad!
Re: Reasons You Will Always Hate Medical Students by alentyno: 9:18pm On Sep 14, 2014
40k? haba take it easy!
Re: Reasons You Will Always Hate Medical Students by adeoladrg(m): 9:31pm On Sep 14, 2014
docsholz: where's your doctorhating bro adeoladrg? I'm pretty sure he liked ur comment

You're very stupid sir! Very stupid!
Re: Reasons You Will Always Hate Medical Students by Johnfavour(m): 9:42pm On Sep 14, 2014
alentyno: Pharmacy students carry the crown when it comes to hating on medical students... God their hatred stinks real bad!
dont start E-war
Re: Reasons You Will Always Hate Medical Students by adeoladrg(m): 9:50pm On Sep 14, 2014
alentyno: Pharmacy students carry the crown when it comes to hating on medical students... God their hatred stinks real bad!

We don't hate medical students! We have medical students as friends, we lounge together all weekend.

The arrogance just has to put you off!
Re: Reasons You Will Always Hate Medical Students by alentyno: 10:01pm On Sep 14, 2014
Johnfavour: dont start E-war
There is no war here. Its just a simple FACT.
Re: Reasons You Will Always Hate Medical Students by MisterLongman(m): 10:23pm On Sep 14, 2014
Profcamsey: sorry I am a Medical student and once a biochemist. so you dont av 2 die before your day. So pained guy
Tell that to the gods
Re: Reasons You Will Always Hate Medical Students by MisterLongman(m): 10:32pm On Sep 14, 2014
sisiafrika: ur trying too hard to appear smart when really you just a petty dullard. Can't u read
I can see you belong to the haters squad...... Some times its better to be a fool and keep to yourself than expose yourself and prove beyond doubt that you are one.... F*ck off c*cksucker
Re: Reasons You Will Always Hate Medical Students by Donfamous(m): 11:09pm On Sep 14, 2014
This one Na war o
Re: Reasons You Will Always Hate Medical Students by Josh1000: 11:31pm On Sep 14, 2014
Profcamsey: I m not making any1 loose focus. I did jamb 4 times b4 been admitted to study medicine, though I was doing Bsc. Biochemistry. I noticed this is what my mates n I do especially those of us that wanted medicine n it really affected us. Dont take it personal

What's with this "beef" na ?
all these are spurred by inferiority complexxxxxx! for all I know
Re: Reasons You Will Always Hate Medical Students by Josh1000: 11:39pm On Sep 14, 2014
See Be the best you can the very best.....Am proud to be in the medical school studying dentistry ..by God's grace but it's nothing so fantastic like that.... The work load here is extremely demanding... sometimes I wish I was studying an easier course so if u are not in med school or not it doesn't mean u won't make it...Jonathan was not in med school...Aliko dangote was not privileged to be here but we all know he is a financial mogul...Just rise to the Peak of or career. Biochemists should respect doctors and doctors must also respect biochemists and so on!
Just drop the inferiority complex stuff

2 Likes

Re: Reasons You Will Always Hate Medical Students by Profcamsey(m): 7:34am On Sep 15, 2014
Donfamous: Wait op. Are u now a medical student or studying bio chemistry?
am a medical student now. was doin Bch b4
Re: Reasons You Will Always Hate Medical Students by Profcamsey(m): 7:35am On Sep 15, 2014
sisiafrika: I'm looking for my Jonny
on my thread?
Re: Reasons You Will Always Hate Medical Students by Profcamsey(m): 7:36am On Sep 15, 2014
calaharry:
Med students are dealing with life very fragile and delicate . They should be given the best to save lives and promote sound health for humanity.
No course is superior. It is only about studying in the right area of your passion and talent to excel. What about Rocket Science, Astronauts study mathematics with multi)engineering discipline from first degree to more degrees in aeronautic engineering,space science , and NASA certification ...
No 1 is talking about superiority here. jes saying reasons you shldnt think medics are superior
Re: Reasons You Will Always Hate Medical Students by Profcamsey(m): 7:40am On Sep 15, 2014
Josh1000:

What's with this "beef" na ?
all these are spurred by inferiority complexxxxxx! for all I know
please read again so you can understand. No beefing
Re: Reasons You Will Always Hate Medical Students by obynaDmob(m): 9:34am On Sep 15, 2014
Is it that some people don't know how to read or are just simply dumb? The OP is just saying medical school is not a bed of roses and other departments shud not feel they have it easy, speaking from experience ..shikenah!
Re: Reasons You Will Always Hate Medical Students by Gloria3389(f): 9:46am On Sep 15, 2014
bullyman36: Give me few minutes to think of wat to write
u...if I catch u ehn??

1 Like

Re: Reasons You Will Always Hate Medical Students by Donfamous(m): 9:52am On Sep 15, 2014
Profcamsey: am a medical student now. was doin Bch b4
good. So AV u started class now? Or yet to start lectures
Re: Reasons You Will Always Hate Medical Students by sisiafrika(f): 12:34pm On Sep 15, 2014
docsholz: where's your doctorhating bro adeoladrg? I'm pretty sure he liked ur comment
I don't hate anyone, I dislike pompous and arrogant peeps, and majority of 'doctors' fall into that category. I'm their nightmare, just cross ma path. I don't give shiiiit.
Re: Reasons You Will Always Hate Medical Students by sisiafrika(f): 12:35pm On Sep 15, 2014
Johnfavour: una don come. U 8 medics. Y?
medics? When last did u check ur dico? I don't hate medics, I hate aroogant physicians. I'm giving it to them hot in ma area..
Re: Reasons You Will Always Hate Medical Students by sisiafrika(f): 12:35pm On Sep 15, 2014
alentyno:
40k? haba take it easy!
some won't pay u.
Re: Reasons You Will Always Hate Medical Students by sisiafrika(f): 12:36pm On Sep 15, 2014
MisterLongman: I can see you belong to the haters squad...... Some times its better to be a fool and keep to yourself than expose yourself and prove beyond doubt that you are one.... F*ck off c*cksucker
caLl the ambulance, we have a psychiatric patient here. He has epilepsy too
Re: Reasons You Will Always Hate Medical Students by bullyman36(m): 1:35pm On Sep 15, 2014
Gloria3389:
u...if I catch u ehn??
What av I done my lady
Re: Reasons You Will Always Hate Medical Students by Gloria3389(f): 2:27pm On Sep 15, 2014
bullyman36:
What av I done my lady
I don help u keep your cane... .. tonguetonguetonguetongue
Re: Reasons You Will Always Hate Medical Students by Johnfavour(m): 6:33pm On Sep 15, 2014
sisiafrika: medics? When last did u check ur dico? I don't hate medics, I hate aroogant physicians. I'm giving it to them hot in ma area..
same nani. Beefing tinz *hides behind seun
Re: Reasons You Will Always Hate Medical Students by MisterLongman(m): 8:36pm On Sep 15, 2014
sisiafrika: caLl the ambulance, we have a psychiatric patient here. He has epilepsy too
I can see that responding to your trash will only make us continue to go round and round in circle...... #Ignored
Re: Reasons You Will Always Hate Medical Students by Samgreguc(m): 11:17pm On Sep 15, 2014
adeoladrg: Okada! Drop me here!! cool
lol
Re: Reasons You Will Always Hate Medical Students by evanscheck(m): 1:43am On Sep 16, 2014
Brainless speech wat has pharmacist got to do with a op talking abt medics. I think u need a pysche hospital.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of Nigerian Undergraduate Scholarships And Their Worth / JAMB: 25% Scored Above 200 Out Of 1m Candidate – Oloyede / 5 Tips To Help Freshers Stay Out Of Trouble In The New Academic Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.