Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,747 members, 7,955,844 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:51 PM

Bleep you all (na joke o) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bleep you all (na joke o) (622 Views)

MAMAGEE Is Getting Out Of Hand!!!!! No Be Joke O! / Looking Young Who Will Bleep You . Than Call +2348055877229. / Top Ten Reasons Why You Should Fall In Love Not All Na Money : (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bleep you all (na joke o) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 14, 2014
to I ok
Re: Bleep you all (na joke o) by sseunth(m): 2:26pm On Sep 14, 2014
to me, it depends on ur OT....if u want the relationship to last longer u gonna work towards it...and stop dating kids.....girls in btw the age of 17 and 22....those girls can be annoying

Try dating matured girls and have it in mind that no matter what...u gonna make it last....
Re: Bleep you all (na joke o) by Spicylate(f): 3:14pm On Sep 14, 2014
sseunth: to me, it depends on ur OT....if u want the relationship to last longer u gonna work towards it...and stop dating kids.....girls in btw the age of 17 and 22....those girls can be annoying

Try dating matured girls and have it in mind that no matter what...u gonna make it last....
so 23 and above = maturity?
Re: Bleep you all (na joke o) by DeBlunt: 3:37pm On Sep 14, 2014
Stop dating girls just to have sex with them. A serious relationship is not for the shallow-minded undecided

What time is man united playing today sef angry

1 Like

Re: Bleep you all (na joke o) by sseunth(m): 4:09pm On Sep 14, 2014
Spicylate:
so 23 and above = maturity?
did u see that in my post
Re: Bleep you all (na joke o) by Spicylate(f): 10:31pm On Sep 14, 2014
sseunth: did u see that in my post
no i did not ooo but i perceived ir.
Re: Bleep you all (na joke o) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 14, 2014
U should check inwards & find out if it is a temperament problem or intolerance on ur own part & u should always try to resolve arguments amicably rather than outrightly breaking it off....dats if u're ready 2 make it work.Cheating in relationship is solely a choice,& no sane faithful woman will want 2 swallow dat...therfore ,if u really desire a long lasting relationship,try to be more mature in handling ur concerns & be more tolerant.
Re: Bleep you all (na joke o) by MisterLongman(m): 11:06pm On Sep 14, 2014
Something is definitely wrong somewhere....... Check yourself
Re: Bleep you all (na joke o) by Mobebi(m): 12:50am On Sep 16, 2014
just 3months dating a girl and u go cheating.....

a little argument between u and ur girl and dats d end of d relationship.....

guy u have a mind of a child!
Re: Bleep you all (na joke o) by Mobebi(m): 12:51am On Sep 16, 2014
just 3months dating a girl and u go cheating.....

a little argument between u and ur girl and dats d end of d relationship.....

guy u have d mind of a child!

(1) (Reply)

The Wrong Me / Women Of Nairaland,what Do Men Do That's Attractive, That Men Don't Know About? / How To Get Her Turned On - 3 Easy To Follow Tips For Turning On A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.