Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,729 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Automatic Ticket For Buhari Causes Stir In APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Automatic Ticket For Buhari Causes Stir In APC (3219 Views)

Atiku Kicks Against Automatic Ticket For Buhari / 2015: PDP Considers Automatic Ticket For Jonathan / Governors To Obasanjo: No Automatic Ticket For Jonathan & Tukur Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Automatic Ticket For Buhari Causes Stir In APC by coolscott(m): 3:50pm On Sep 14, 2014
The quest being made by the Buhari Group to make General Muhammadu Buhari, the consensus candidate for the opposition, All Progressives Congress (APC) appears to be generating controversy after overcoming the Muslim-Muslim presidential candidate as the camps of other aspirants are kicking against it.

Get the rest of the gist here : http://nigeriaexitpolls.com/blog/article.php?article_id=18

1 Share

Re: Automatic Ticket For Buhari Causes Stir In APC by drauj(m): 4:16pm On Sep 14, 2014
It is a pity common citizens are exploited and made to be scared of voting Buhari to lead Nigeria. It's sad. He is the pill the masses need to be relieved of the perpetual agony they live on. Really sad.
As for the blood-sucking vampires that spread the false infos, to continue exploiting them, the Almighty God will surely not watch for He neither sleeps nor slumber.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Automatic Ticket For Buhari Causes Stir In APC by drnoel: 4:27pm On Sep 14, 2014
hey why is it causing controversy. Pls let them give Buhari automatic ticket abeg, what are they waiting 4. Its the right thing they should do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Automatic Ticket For Buhari Causes Stir In APC by ZKOSOSO(m): 4:42pm On Sep 14, 2014
Yep! APC give buhari autoticket pls!
I wanna see another abraham lincolm that will never be in naija!!

2 Likes

Re: Automatic Ticket For Buhari Causes Stir In APC by mistudreh(m): 4:49pm On Sep 14, 2014
SAI BUHARI!!!

SAI APC!!!

APC...... CHANGE!!!

8 Likes

Re: Automatic Ticket For Buhari Causes Stir In APC by Splashme: 4:55pm On Sep 14, 2014
Buhari cannot win the primaries in a free and fair contest

1 Like

Re: Automatic Ticket For Buhari Causes Stir In APC by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 14, 2014
Sai Buhari
Sai APC

6 Likes

Re: Automatic Ticket For Buhari Causes Stir In APC by MizMyColi(f): 5:09pm On Sep 14, 2014

I don't like Buhari.

7 Likes

Re: Automatic Ticket For Buhari Causes Stir In APC by iamodenigbo1(m): 5:33pm On Sep 14, 2014
wonderful,bring it on

2 Likes

Re: Automatic Ticket For Buhari Causes Stir In APC by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 14, 2014
MizMyColi:

I don't like Buhari.
Like we care.....

We know your type!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Automatic Ticket For Buhari Causes Stir In APC by MisterLongman(m): 6:24pm On Sep 14, 2014
barcanista: Like we care.....

We know your type!!!
Lol...... She only typed what's on her mind

6 Likes

Re: Automatic Ticket For Buhari Causes Stir In APC by egift(m): 6:28pm On Sep 14, 2014
PDP Lying and Planting Falsehood, since 120BC. APC will conduct a transparent Primary and elect a candidate that will be acceptable to all. Just because we gave a resounding slap to PDP's quest to give Jonathan an Auto-Madness - they now want to drag the good name of APC to their mud.

PDP's Propaganda is Dead On Arrive!

2 Likes

Re: Automatic Ticket For Buhari Causes Stir In APC by MizMyColi(f): 6:30pm On Sep 14, 2014

We know your type!!!

And who cares that you do not care. undecided

15 Likes

Re: Automatic Ticket For Buhari Causes Stir In APC by BRAV0O(m): 6:32pm On Sep 14, 2014
Who do u prefer ?

MizMyColi:

Re: Automatic Ticket For Buhari Causes Stir In APC by XketchDesigns(m): 6:34pm On Sep 14, 2014
drauj: It is a pity common citizens are exploited and made to be scared of voting Buhari to lead Nigeria. It's sad. He is the pill the masses need to be relieved of the perpetual agony they live on. Really sad.
As for the blood-sucking vampires that spread the false infos, to continue exploiting them, the Almighty God will surely not watch for He neither sleeps nor slumber.
When did they/have they ever put a gun to your head to vote him?
Re: Automatic Ticket For Buhari Causes Stir In APC by drauj(m): 6:36pm On Sep 14, 2014

We know your type!!!
Yeah exactly..... I can bet he is among d beneficiaries of d corrupt system.
Re: Automatic Ticket For Buhari Causes Stir In APC by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 14, 2014
MizMyColi:

Honestly, the APC is not counting your kind in its postulations. You are at best a "bonus" and not the main.
Re: Automatic Ticket For Buhari Causes Stir In APC by MizMyColi(f): 6:38pm On Sep 14, 2014
BRAV0O: Who do u prefer ?

Fashola/Tam

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Automatic Ticket For Buhari Causes Stir In APC by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 14, 2014
drauj:
Yeah exactly..... I can bet he is among d beneficiaries of d corrupt system.
Don't mind the suffering and smiling bigot that "hate" an innocent man for no just cause. Her kind is not different from terrorists

1 Like

Re: Automatic Ticket For Buhari Causes Stir In APC by morbid: 6:41pm On Sep 14, 2014
Maybe we should give this Buhari of a man another chance. Let's see what he's got to offer this time. Something inside me strongly tells me he will perform if voted in.

3 Likes

Re: Automatic Ticket For Buhari Causes Stir In APC by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 14, 2014
morbid: Maybe we should give this Buhari of a man another chance. Let's see what he's got to offer this time. Something inside me strongly tells me he will perform if voted in.
He proved himself in the 20months he held sway, come May 2015 he will be sworn in and do it again.

By God's Grace

3 Likes

Re: Automatic Ticket For Buhari Causes Stir In APC by pat077: 6:44pm On Sep 14, 2014
Tam/Adams combo will b more than a nightmare to d PDP.

1 Like

Re: Automatic Ticket For Buhari Causes Stir In APC by ideology(m): 6:45pm On Sep 14, 2014
MizMyColi:

Fashola/Tam
Have been seeing your post

You are APC supporter shocked shocked
Re: Automatic Ticket For Buhari Causes Stir In APC by BRAV0O(m): 6:45pm On Sep 14, 2014
If only they'll allow fash but you no how our politicians played their games...

MizMyColi:

Fashola/Tam
Re: Automatic Ticket For Buhari Causes Stir In APC by pat077: 6:47pm On Sep 14, 2014
morbid: Maybe we should give this Buhari of a man another chance. Let's see what he's got to offer this time. Something inside me strongly tells me he will perform if voted in.
no more chance 4 old cargos, Tam/Adams for 2015.
Re: Automatic Ticket For Buhari Causes Stir In APC by BRAV0O(m): 6:49pm On Sep 14, 2014
I can only take this opportunity to tell you this truth,
Buhari in this picture is not better , even nigerians can only expect worse if it turn out that buhari hold the power come 2015

I think nigeria present state/problem is even more than sai buhari messiah himself , feel free to quote me later

2 Likes

Re: Automatic Ticket For Buhari Causes Stir In APC by Mogidi: 6:51pm On Sep 14, 2014
After 2015 serial loser Buhari would have broken all known records as the presidential aspirant who lost most elections in any part of the world, a real feat.

Muhammadu Buhari, losing elections since independence.

Note to Buhari:
Start preparing your concession speech now, and no killing of baboons this time please. You've killed enough through boko haram already.
Re: Automatic Ticket For Buhari Causes Stir In APC by MisterLongman(m): 6:57pm On Sep 14, 2014
barcanista: We know where bigots loyalty lies. Honestly, the APC is not counting your kind in its postulations. You are at best a "bonus" and not the main.
Barca take it easy..... If she says that she does not like Buhari, that does not necessarily means that she does not like APC....... Even if she does not like APC, attacking her is unjustifiable.... There is freedom of association and everybody has the right to associate with whoever they like..... You can't expect everybody to be on your own side, they all have their reasons for siding with whoever they choose to support....... Treating anyone that opposes your views with disdain is uncalled for......

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Automatic Ticket For Buhari Causes Stir In APC by drauj(m): 6:57pm On Sep 14, 2014
pat077: no more chance 4 old cargos, Tam/Adams for 2015.
My dear I really don't give a damn even if a 1000 year old will be voted in as long as he has what it takes to set the country on the route to make life better for the majority and oust these seasoned and professional crooks.
Re: Automatic Ticket For Buhari Causes Stir In APC by MisterLongman(m): 7:00pm On Sep 14, 2014
pat077: no more chance 4 old cargos, Tam/Adams for 2015.
I don't support tambuwal.... That man is unpredictable.... More like a green snake under the green grass

1 Like

Re: Automatic Ticket For Buhari Causes Stir In APC by argon500: 7:02pm On Sep 14, 2014
Why not young folks?
Re: Automatic Ticket For Buhari Causes Stir In APC by coolscott(m): 7:03pm On Sep 14, 2014
Please, someone tell me who TAM is.

I see the TAM/Adams suggestion.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OH MY HOTNESS! Pres Jonathan Named Among 10 Sexiest World Leaders –photos Inside / GEJ Vs. GMB: The Statistics / Buhari! I Want To Buy Fuel For 10 Naira!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.