Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,650 members, 7,823,842 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Join Me In Paying Tribute To My Mother - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Join Me In Paying Tribute To My Mother (616 Views)

Gone But Not Forgotten Tribute To Baby B / I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God / My Mother, My Wife: Who Comes First? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join Me In Paying Tribute To My Mother by yetundeadioyah(f): 4:03pm On Sep 14, 2014
On this said day some 21 years ago I lost my Golden mother to the cold hands of death. It was a sunny thursday afteoon she had gone to the mosque to worship her creator when death came and took her away. It was too painful for us to bear (your little children) but we found solace in the goodness of your heart and pure soul and then we realised you are indeed resting in the bossom of your creator. Yaa Allahu, Yaa Khaliq, Yaa Ayuu, Yaa Quyyum. Yaa Azim you are indeed the great one. Yaa Ghaffar the forgiving, Yaa Ghafur the all forgiving, Yaa Afuw the pardon, I beseech you to forgive my mother of all her sins the sins she commited intentionally and unintentionally and over look all her short comings (Amin). Mother, the little have learned from you has been guiding me through life and I wish you were here to see your beautiful grand children. When they come of age I will tell them that my mother their grand mother was an angel in human flesh. Amuke ogbo, omo Elemona, omo Ajibade, omo Ajaran enu ko to jeun, omo Afi aija yandi, omo Agba gbede yowo agidi sun re ooooo. If you are oppotuned to read this post please recite 7 kulihu Allahu for the repose of my mother.
Re: Join Me In Paying Tribute To My Mother by sholikay(m): 4:11pm On Sep 14, 2014
I feel ur pain..may her soul continue to Rip.
Re: Join Me In Paying Tribute To My Mother by bebe2(f): 4:19pm On Sep 14, 2014
Awwwww, bless u

May her soul Rest in peace.
Re: Join Me In Paying Tribute To My Mother by haftob(m): 4:24pm On Sep 14, 2014
May Almighty Allah(SWT) forgive her all her sins and shield her from the punishments of the grave and also make her last abode Al-jannah Firdaus.
Re: Join Me In Paying Tribute To My Mother by yetundeadioyah(f): 4:44pm On Sep 14, 2014
haftob: May Almighty Allah(SWT) forgive her all her sins and shield her from the punishments of the grave and also make her last abode Al-jannah Firdaus.
. Amin thank you.
Re: Join Me In Paying Tribute To My Mother by yetundeadioyah(f): 4:46pm On Sep 14, 2014
[quote author=bebe2]Awwwww, bless u

May her soul Rest in peace.
[/quote. Bless you too thank you.
Re: Join Me In Paying Tribute To My Mother by yetundeadioyah(f): 4:47pm On Sep 14, 2014
sholikay: I feel ur pain..may her soul continue to Rip.
Amin thank you.
Re: Join Me In Paying Tribute To My Mother by Edykul(f): 5:35pm On Sep 14, 2014
May God bless her Soul.
Re: Join Me In Paying Tribute To My Mother by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 14, 2014
May she Rest in Peace and may God bless you and give you strength.
Re: Join Me In Paying Tribute To My Mother by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 14, 2014
May She continue to rest in the bossom of Lord.
Re: Join Me In Paying Tribute To My Mother by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 14, 2014
May her soul and the souls of all the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace.......... Amen

(1) (Reply)

Security Safety Tips By Chogon Guards And Safety Limited / Dad Disgrace Friend Who Gave Him Fame For One Minute / Who Will You Choose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.