Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,271 members, 7,954,064 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:47 AM

People Reportedly Missing In Different Parts Of World Few Minutes Ago: RAPTURE!! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / People Reportedly Missing In Different Parts Of World Few Minutes Ago: RAPTURE!! (3579 Views)

Prophet Victor Ajibishe: Expect Bomb Blasts In 4 Different Parts Of Abuja / Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) / Faith Tabernacle Puts Nigeria In Guinness Book Of World Records (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Reportedly Missing In Different Parts Of World Few Minutes Ago: RAPTURE!! by pimplucious: 5:33pm On Sep 15, 2014
simdam500: relax... Ma lo sare moto kolu keke

Wa ya say blad? Speake english or speak patois.
Re: People Reportedly Missing In Different Parts Of World Few Minutes Ago: RAPTURE!! by rezzy: 7:30pm On Sep 15, 2014
Provided i'm still posting on nairaland, rapture has not taken place
Re: People Reportedly Missing In Different Parts Of World Few Minutes Ago: RAPTURE!! by rezzy: 7:31pm On Sep 15, 2014
Vig86: If I hear. If that is true I would have missed since.

For your mind ooooo
Re: People Reportedly Missing In Different Parts Of World Few Minutes Ago: RAPTURE!! by deltateam: 9:54pm On Mar 08, 2015
God save thy people.
Re: People Reportedly Missing In Different Parts Of World Few Minutes Ago: RAPTURE!! by nnamdiosu(m): 8:41am On Mar 09, 2015
seankay:
As long as the likes of Reinhard Bonkee, Pastor Adeboye... are not missing, den I got nothing to worry about

friend pls Dont anchor ur salvation on adeboye, Reinhard bonkee or any other man of God. on the last day they might not make it, Becos ANYONE EVEN ME TYPING THESE POST (GOD FORBID) CAN BACKSLIDE. .....LOOK UP TO JESUS THE AUTHOR AND FINISHER OF OUR FAITH ALONE......not adeboye and co. God bless u
Re: People Reportedly Missing In Different Parts Of World Few Minutes Ago: RAPTURE!! by ladon1: 4:55pm On Mar 09, 2015
Does rapture come in an unnoticed manner?
Not at all.
At the time of rapture, Christ and his saints( dead in christ) will be seen in the clouds coming with great glory before bodies of saints buried in the earth will start ressurrecting and then saints that are alive will change in a twinkle of an eye to catch up with Christ and his saints in the cloud. Ofcos all lost people will all behold this events. Muslims, atheist, budahs and all that deny that Jesus Christ is God and they will all run under rocks to say fall on us! fall on us! By then i will be with Christ in the cloud in my immortal state looking down at sinners and all those that deny that Jesus christ is God.
The truth is that Christ coming is more nearer than we think because Satan has been released by Christ from the bottomless pit to come and decieve the nations again.
How do i know this?
Sin and apostacy is on a sharp rise. Those that are pretending to be christians are no longer pretending. Satan is busy seperating the wheat from the chaft and all the rebellious antichrist have all surrounded us the saints in the war of truth.
Re: People Reportedly Missing In Different Parts Of World Few Minutes Ago: RAPTURE!! by Princewell2012(m): 9:27pm On Mar 09, 2015
seankay:
As long as the likes of Reinhard Bonkee, Pastor Adeboye... are not missing, den I got nothing to worry about
Then, you will be making a very big mistake.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Farewell To Nairaland. / If The Writers Of The Book Of Revelation Were Honest / The Burning Of Quran Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.