Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

The Fear Of Buhari Is The Begining Of Wisdom For Corrupt Politicians. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Fear Of Buhari Is The Begining Of Wisdom For Corrupt Politicians. (2041 Views)

Umar Yakubu-Barde Recommends Amputation & Hanging For Corrupt Officials / The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu / Buhari May Consider Amnesty For Corrupt Politicians – Fayemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fear Of Buhari Is The Begining Of Wisdom For Corrupt Politicians. by courage54(m): 7:47pm On Sep 14, 2014
The only set of people who are scared of Buhari are those people who has indulge in one form of corruption or the other. That is why PDP will fight tooth and nail to make sure they derail the personality of the General.

If Nigeria must be great again then we should vote in an incorruptible personality such as the General.

God Bless Nigeria
God Bless Niger-delta

14 Likes

Re: The Fear Of Buhari Is The Begining Of Wisdom For Corrupt Politicians. by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 14, 2014
charcoal calling kettle black
Re: The Fear Of Buhari Is The Begining Of Wisdom For Corrupt Politicians. by BetaBenue(m): 8:53pm On Sep 14, 2014
An incorruptible leader who is seemingly being dreaded by the corrupt and senseless elements of Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: The Fear Of Buhari Is The Begining Of Wisdom For Corrupt Politicians. by drauj(m): 9:06pm On Sep 14, 2014
They implant sentimental hatred and scare in the minds of the vulnerable masses so they can continue to suck them dry.
Indeed the fear of Buhari is the..........
I'm sure some of them whenever his name is mentioned, their blood pressure sky-rocket and they are quickly flown to Germany. grin

9 Likes

Re: The Fear Of Buhari Is The Begining Of Wisdom For Corrupt Politicians. by Oklander: 9:09pm On Sep 14, 2014
True that!
Re: The Fear Of Buhari Is The Begining Of Wisdom For Corrupt Politicians. by davo3286: 11:54pm On Sep 14, 2014
Fear of who?! Buhari? undecided Op go ask Ur Buhari what he did with our 'PTF' funds

3 Likes

Re: The Fear Of Buhari Is The Begining Of Wisdom For Corrupt Politicians. by blackfase(m): 12:13am On Sep 15, 2014
Verily I say unto thee, if Buhari makes it to Aso Rock, expect a mass exodus of kleptomaniacs of our common wealth heading off into exile cos ther defo will be no hidin place....

3 Likes

Re: The Fear Of Buhari Is The Begining Of Wisdom For Corrupt Politicians. by Mogidi: 12:25am On Sep 15, 2014
Is this not the same Buhari, the anti corruption crusader who served under Abacha, the same man who said Abacha did not steal any money?

In Buhari's anti corruption crusade all animals are not equal especially the animals from the north, e.g the emir off Gwandu, with 53 suitcases filled with greenbacks.

Same Buhari that used PTF money to build roads only in the North, give me another Buhari but not Muhammadu Buhari Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: The Fear Of Buhari Is The Begining Of Wisdom For Corrupt Politicians. by courage54(m): 9:07pm On Sep 15, 2014
davo3286: Fear of who?! Buhari? undecided Op go ask Ur Buhari what he did with our 'PTDF' funds

This is d same kind of rhymes ur PDP ancestors has been singing without providing a single document to prosecute him. Bros stop believing in rumours and make research for urself. Even the Holy book advises us to study to show ourselves approve. Even Obasanjo tried but didn't see anytin to indict him.

3 Likes

Re: The Fear Of Buhari Is The Begining Of Wisdom For Corrupt Politicians. by courage54(m): 7:50pm On Sep 27, 2014
davo3286: Fear of who?! Buhari? undecided Op go ask Ur Buhari what he did with our 'PTDF' funds

Why has ur PDP govt been unable to prosecute him for corruption?

5 Likes

Re: The Fear Of Buhari Is The Begining Of Wisdom For Corrupt Politicians. by neyop85(m): 8:34pm On Sep 27, 2014
courage54: The only set of people who are scared of Buhari are those people who has indulge in one form of corruption or the other. That is why PDP will fight tooth and nail to make sure they derail the personality of the General.

If Nigeria must be great again then we should vote in an incorruptible personality such as the General.

God Bless Nigeria
God Bless Niger-delta
me and my family will do just that. It's our only way out. I wish people can put sentiments aside, tribalism aside and do the right thing. I'm a Yoruba,i'm a christian but i'll vote Buhari cos I see in him, a man that can make d difference and save us from the jaws of these dictators.

7 Likes

Re: The Fear Of Buhari Is The Begining Of Wisdom For Corrupt Politicians. by tit(f): 8:40pm On Sep 27, 2014
Buhari was Abacha's best friend.
They do runs together.
Na them arrange 153 suitcases during currency exchange.
Abacha was most relaxed in the company of Buhari.
i wont talk more on this matter.

1 Like

Re: The Fear Of Buhari Is The Begining Of Wisdom For Corrupt Politicians. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 27, 2014
tit: Buhari was Abacha's best friend.
They do runs together.

And you were what? An insider who knew this much? You guys are pathetic.

5 Likes

Re: The Fear Of Buhari Is The Begining Of Wisdom For Corrupt Politicians. by seunmsg(m): 8:52pm On Sep 27, 2014

You want to criticise and you can't even get your facts right. Their is a difference between PTF and PTDF.

8 Likes

Re: The Fear Of Buhari Is The Begining Of Wisdom For Corrupt Politicians. by courage54(m): 9:06pm On Sep 27, 2014
neyop85: me and my family will do just that. It's our only way out. I wish people can put sentiments aside, tribalism aside and do the right thing. I'm a Yoruba,i'm a christian but i'll vote Buhari cos I see in him, a man that can make d difference and save us from the jaws of these dictators.

I will not only vote for Buhari, I will make sure my community also vote for him I don't mind what it will cost me.

9 Likes

Re: The Fear Of Buhari Is The Begining Of Wisdom For Corrupt Politicians. by courage54(m): 10:59pm On Sep 27, 2014
tit: Buhari was Abacha's best friend.
They do runs together.

If u can lie in a public forum like dis, I wonder how u will cope in ur matrimonial home. Stop been gullible, Buhari is the only incorruptible elder statesman dat we have.

4 Likes

Re: The Fear Of Buhari Is The Begining Of Wisdom For Corrupt Politicians. by Rexnegro(m): 11:34pm On Sep 27, 2014
Make I no lie me don't know much about buhari...hence make I sitdon well to read u guys that are his P.As
Re: The Fear Of Buhari Is The Begining Of Wisdom For Corrupt Politicians. by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 27, 2014
As much as we want an incorruptible President, i don't think Buhari can do much in the fight against corruption. Why? Because we are not in the military era where judgement is served without trial. In a democracy Buhari will be frustrated by the judiciary's lacadestic approach to prosecuting corrupt politicians.

What is he going to do about the corrupt EFCC, Police, Judges? What about the intelligent lawyers, partisan press and readily available supporters that would stage a nationwide protest? What's Buhari going to do? Ask the military to whip protesting civilians like he did in 1983? Or is he going to muzzle the press once again? Or will he arrest and jail intelligent lawyers who're most likely to defend corrupt politicians in court? What is he going to do about these bottle-necks exactly?

Let's face it, the system is very corrupt and complicated and Buhari can't do much. I still will like to see him perform his magic however.

3 Likes

Re: The Fear Of Buhari Is The Begining Of Wisdom For Corrupt Politicians. by courage54(m): 12:26am On Sep 28, 2014
rudedough: As much as we want an incorruptible President, i don't think Buhari can do much in the fight against corruption. Why? Because we are not in the military era where judgement is served without trial.

In a democracy Buhari will be frustrated by the judiciary's lacadestic approach to prosecuting corrupt politicians. What about the corrupt EFCC, Police, Judges? What about the intelligent lawyers, partisan press and readily available supporters that would stage a nationwide protest?

What's Buhari going to do? Ask the military to whip protesting civilians like he did in 1983? Or is he going to muzzle the press? Or will he arrest and jail the intelligent lawyers who're most likely to defend corrupt politicians in court? What is he going to do about these bottle-necks exactly?

Let's face it, the system is very corrupt and complicated and Buhari can't do much. I still will like to see him perform his magic however.

To you he might no do much, but he will definitely not dance azonto and skelewu with corrupt element like FFK, Igbenidion, Bode George, Alamasiaha, the Abacha family and the rest, just like the way d otuoke drunken master is doing. God bless Niger delta.

2 Likes

Re: The Fear Of Buhari Is The Begining Of Wisdom For Corrupt Politicians. by courage54(m): 12:27am On Sep 28, 2014
rudedough: As much as we want an incorruptible President, i don't think Buhari can do much in the fight against corruption. Why? Because we are not in the military era where judgement is served without trial.

In a democracy Buhari will be frustrated by the judiciary's lacadestic approach to prosecuting corrupt politicians. What about the corrupt EFCC, Police, Judges? What about the intelligent lawyers, partisan press and readily available supporters that would stage a nationwide protest?

What's Buhari going to do? Ask the military to whip protesting civilians like he did in 1983? Or is he going to muzzle the press? Or will he arrest and jail the intelligent lawyers who're most likely to defend corrupt politicians in court? What is he going to do about these bottle-necks exactly?

To you he might not do much, but he will definitely not dance azonto and skelewu with corrupt element like FFK, Igbenidion, Bode George, Alamasiaha, the Abacha family and the rest, just like the way d otuoke drunken master is doing. God bless Niger delta.

3 Likes

Re: The Fear Of Buhari Is The Begining Of Wisdom For Corrupt Politicians. by davo3286: 5:31am On Sep 28, 2014
seunmsg:

You want to criticise and you can't even get your facts right. Their is a difference between PTF and PTDF.

Yeah sure. Thanks for the correction. I actually meant Petroleum Trust Fund (PTF). Now, how well did he (Buhari) manage the PTF?
Re: The Fear Of Buhari Is The Begining Of Wisdom For Corrupt Politicians. by davo3286: 5:37am On Sep 28, 2014
courage54:

Why has ur our PDP govt been unable to prosecute him for corruption?

Fixed!
Re: The Fear Of Buhari Is The Begining Of Wisdom For Corrupt Politicians. by Descartes: 6:24am On Sep 28, 2014
rudedough: As much as we want an incorruptible President, i don't think Buhari can do much in the fight against corruption. Why? Because we are not in the military era where judgement is served without trial. In a democracy Buhari will be frustrated by the judiciary's lacadestic approach to prosecuting corrupt politicians.

What is going to do about the corrupt EFCC, Police, Judges? What about the intelligent lawyers, partisan press and readily available supporters that would stage a nationwide protest? What's Buhari going to do? Ask the military to whip protesting civilians like he did in 1983? Or is he going to muzzle the press? Or will he arrest and jail the intelligent lawyers who're most likely to defend corrupt politicians in court? What is he going to do about these bottle-necks exactly?

I hereby recommend you for a rank of Associate Professor in the Nairaland Institute of Political and Strategic Studies(NIPSS) cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fear Of Buhari Is The Begining Of Wisdom For Corrupt Politicians. by fes2ga: 7:09am On Sep 28, 2014
Buhari PTF was better than Jonathan SURE-P.

1 Like

Re: The Fear Of Buhari Is The Begining Of Wisdom For Corrupt Politicians. by ayindejimmy(m): 7:25am On Sep 28, 2014
I'm voting Buhari...again because i was right all along abt PDP. Even those dat voted PDP B4 are now repentant..
If u hate coruptn,vote Buhari. If u want to see coruptn flurish, vote Gej. End of story. Everybody go to church!

3 Likes

Re: The Fear Of Buhari Is The Begining Of Wisdom For Corrupt Politicians. by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 28, 2014
OP and his like do not know the meaning of corruption, incorruptible, and transparency!

This man is a perennial Presidential candidate and yet no one knows who funds his many campaigns. Has he ever declared his asset?

Also the below is the dictionary definition of corruption:
C1 [U] illegal, bad, or dishonest behaviour, especially by people in positions of power:

Can I remind you all that there was 1979 constitution in this country which made it clear that coup de tat is not one of the ways to get rid of the government.

This man called Buhari and his gang criminally and illegally removed a democratically elected Government, usurped the constitution and truncated the democratic aspirations of our Nation!

That's corruption in its worst form and Buhari as a soldier at the time was supposed to be the defender of democracy. If our current soldiers are over zealous and all knowing as Buhari was we won't have a democracy and Buhari will not be running for elections!

Those who want to call others corrupt should learn the meaning of the word.

Buhari is as corrupt as they come!

1 Like

Re: The Fear Of Buhari Is The Begining Of Wisdom For Corrupt Politicians. by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 28, 2014
By the way Buhari told us 2011 election was his last

https://www.nairaland.com/646180/last-shot-presidency-buhari

The man has no integrity

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=83736

1 Like

Re: The Fear Of Buhari Is The Begining Of Wisdom For Corrupt Politicians. by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 28, 2014
Descartes: I hereby recommend you for a rank of Associate Professor in the Nairaland Institute of Political and Strategic Studies(NIPSS) cool

I am deeply honored to receive this prestigious title (Associate Professor) from a representative of NIPSS (Nairaland Institute of Political and Strategic Studies) Dr. Descartes. This award, combined with others I received between 2013-2014 in politics and religious section, highly recognizes my research and contribution at the University of Nairaland. I would like to dedicate this award to my major professor, His Royal Highness Dr. Ade Musiwa, for his outstanding guidance. Nairaland, through its vast political analysts and published journals, keeps me updated in the field of Political and Strategic Studies. This award provides me encouragement for further research and publications on our undisputed mother of all forum Nairaland.

Thank you.
Rudedough
Re: The Fear Of Buhari Is The Begining Of Wisdom For Corrupt Politicians. by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 28, 2014
Descartes: I hereby recommend you for a rank of Associate Professor in the Nairaland Institute of Political and Strategic Studies(NIPSS) cool
And I hereby present myself to deliver the inuagural lecture at the investiture ceremony on the topic WHY BUHARI IS THE WORST PERSON TO LEAD NIGERIA. Everyone is invited.
Re: The Fear Of Buhari Is The Begining Of Wisdom For Corrupt Politicians. by brainpower(m): 12:49pm On Sep 28, 2014
Let me ask the OP a question. If Buhari is this incorruptible as you say, does it mean that he will prosecute Tinubu, Amaechi, Kwankwaso, Rochas, Oshiomole, El Rufai, OBJ, IBB, Abdusalami etc? Just name them, or are these people not corrupt or thieves? Atleast Tinubu, OBJ and IBB, these ones are confirmed looters. Do you think after he opened his mouth and said he won't forgive OBJ and IBB, that they will be alive and see him rule this country? If the people Buhari jailed were corrupt and thieves then what did "Fela" do to him?
Re: The Fear Of Buhari Is The Begining Of Wisdom For Corrupt Politicians. by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 28, 2014
Buhari will definitely fight corruption and increase security. But he will not improve d economy, he will not create jobs cos he has no such ideas. He will just fill all top government positions with dem abokis.

Howeva, if he picks a fashola as a running mate, maybe I fit reason him mata.
Re: The Fear Of Buhari Is The Begining Of Wisdom For Corrupt Politicians. by Descartes: 2:00pm On Sep 28, 2014
rudedough:

I am deeply honored to receive this prestigious title (Associate Professor) from a representative of NIPSS (Nairaland Institute of Political and Strategic Studies) Dr. Descartes. This award, combined with others I received between 2013-2014 in politics and religious section, highly recognizes my research and contribution at the University of Nairaland. I would like to dedicate this award to my major professor, His Royal Highness Dr. Ade Musiwa, for his outstanding guidance. Nairaland, through its vast political analysts and published journals, keeps me updated in the field of Political and Strategic Studies. This award provides me encouragement for further research and publications on our undisputed mother of all forum Nairaland.

Thank you.
Rudedough
You are highly welcome into the Den of Philosophers cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does GEJ Or BUHARI Truly Deserve Our Votes? Is No One Else Allowed To Rule? / Another Hero Gone / I’ll Rather Return To My Village Than Work With Buhari –kuku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.