Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,775 members, 7,813,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

LASEMA. Lagos State Emergency Management Agency. PICS.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LASEMA. Lagos State Emergency Management Agency. PICS.. (1141 Views)

Buhari Receives Amano, DG Of International Atomic Energy Agency (Pics) / Lagos State Emergency Service Rescues Sick Woman Lying Along Amichi Street(pics / Nigeria Merchant Navy Now In Partnership With Lagos State Emergency Agency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LASEMA. Lagos State Emergency Management Agency. PICS.. by arresa: 12:31am On Sep 15, 2014

Eko o ni baje o..
Re: LASEMA. Lagos State Emergency Management Agency. PICS.. by arresa: 12:35am On Sep 15, 2014
To known and unknown bad bele entities, give the thread some breathing space before moving it to travel or Romance section ...

1 Like

Re: LASEMA. Lagos State Emergency Management Agency. PICS.. by arresa: 12:37am On Sep 15, 2014
Looks like they train emergency first responders from other states too..
Re: LASEMA. Lagos State Emergency Management Agency. PICS.. by Brahms(m): 12:39am On Sep 15, 2014
Wow! See the kind of training they are being given.

On a lighter note, why can't we have Fashola as President?

1 Like

Re: LASEMA. Lagos State Emergency Management Agency. PICS.. by arresa: 1:14am On Sep 15, 2014
Brahms: Wow! See the kind of training they are being given.

On a lighter note, why can't we have Fashola as President?

I'm 100% sure Alahusa is not his last public service destination. We shall see..

1 Like

Re: LASEMA. Lagos State Emergency Management Agency. PICS.. by oduastates: 2:16am On Sep 15, 2014
This is governance as I knew it when I was overseas.
An invisible arm of government you never knew existed,but is there for you in your hour of need.
I remember the day,some oyinbo girls we had previously met at the club ,invited me and 3 of my homeboys to their apartment.
Raincoat packing and looking ahead to a jollyfull night ,we got into the wrong and old service lift (built to carry only 3 average weight adults and was used by only the building's maintenance technicians).
Meanwhile one of my boys was a tipper(fat) .
To cut long story short,the door closed,the lift moved a few floors and stopped .we were stuck for like 50 min .you couldn't get something out of your pocket,it was that suffocating .
That was ,until those young firemen got us out .Right there to rescue us , was a police car ,an ambulance and 2 fire engines.all these provided with tax-payers money.
Our mamacitas too suspected that it must have been us.
They were waiting for us already .
Na then you go sabi say ,Dudu woman no fit best oyinbo hospitality.
Are you ok.
You are so wet
It's my fault ,I should have warned you
It must have been scary
"Give me your wet clothes I will put it in the wash "
When you hear the last bit ,you know you have scored .
Enjoyment galore for me and my guys for 2 days .

Hopefully ,people do take their jobs seriously.
Whenever I see ilu ekoo, I see hope for the future.
This is governance.

4 Likes

Re: LASEMA. Lagos State Emergency Management Agency. PICS.. by arresa: 2:21pm On Sep 15, 2014
oduastates: This is governance as I knew it when I was overseas.
An invisible arm of government you never knew existed,but is there for you in your hour of need.
I remember the day,some oyinbo girls we had previously met at the club ,invited me and 3 of my homeboys to their apartment.
Raincoat packing and looking ahead to a jollyfull night ,we got into the wrong and old service lift (built to carry only 3 average weight adults and was used by only the building's maintenance technicians).
Meanwhile one of my boys was a tipper(fat) .
To cut long story short,the door closed,the lift moved a few floors and stopped .we were stuck for like 50 min .you couldn't get something out of your pocket,it was that suffocating .
That was ,until those young firemen got us out .Right there to rescue us , was a police car ,an ambulance and 2 fire engines.all these provided with tax-payers money.
Our mamacitas too suspected that it must have been us.
They were waiting for us already .
Na then you go sabi say ,Dudu woman no fit best oyinbo hospitality.
Are you ok.
You are so wet
It's my fault ,I should have warned you
It must have been scary
"Give me your wet clothes I will put it in the wash "
When you hear the last bit ,you know you have scored .
Enjoyment galore for me and my guys for 2 days .

Hopefully ,people do take their jobs seriously.
Whenever I see ilu ekoo, I see hope for the future.
This is governance.

Credible and functioning institutions are the bedrock and foundation for sane and orderly societies. The government institutions in Lagos state are off to a good start and the fact that they have good thinking, credible leaders and great support is a great advantage..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Chibok Girls Released / A.P.C Presidential Aspirants And Your Choice Of Running Mate / Kano Mosque Blasts: 92 Dead At One Hospital Morgue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.