Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

T.B Joshua Did Not Steal Your wife,but Rather You Gave Her To him@pastor Kayode - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T.B Joshua Did Not Steal Your wife,but Rather You Gave Her To him@pastor Kayode (803 Views)

Prophet T.b. Joshua Did Not Predict A Third World War / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / Pastor TB Joshua Did Not Predict Michael Jackson's Death! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

T.B Joshua Did Not Steal Your wife,but Rather You Gave Her To him@pastor Kayode by yinkabillion: 1:36am On Sep 15, 2014
I would start by saying a man who doesn't stand for something falls for everything.It is ironical when you even stop to think that the ones who read the holy books a lot are the ones that seem to understand them the least(people like pastor kayode).Firstly i thought it was written in the holy books that God said 'go into the world an multiply'.He was addressing everybody in that statement,whether young or old,rich or poor,regardless of how enormous your sins are and he never mentioned T.B Joshua in that statement or any pastor or prophet for that matter.If it is not your time to have children,T.B Joshua is not going to command God to send forth babies.You have your penis(given to you by God),and your wife has her womb(also given to her by God).Bang her day and night(i am sure even God will be impressed).Then go on your knees together and say a heartfelt prayer.God sees and understands everything,trust me.Running to T.B joshua when you should be running to God is idolatory.The pastors are just there to make you understand the words of God better just like teachers teach you and leave you to face your exams alone.They are not God!!![/b]MISTAKE [b] number 1 by pastor kayode.I'm very surprised he doesnt understand this.
Secondly,when one marries,it becomes a union,two becomes one.It becomes for better for worse and [/b]UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHOULD YOU BECOME SEPERATED FROM HER[b].Not even because T.B Joshua says so!!!How can you be in Ghana and leave your wife in another man's care?That's foolishness of the highest order.If pastor Kayode stood for something,he wouldnt have accepted that because when two becomes one,wherever the snail goes,the shell follows.Besides that seff,logically speaking,how can somebody claim to be wanting to help you have babies and ask you to be seperated from your wife?When you should be banging your wife more often!!!How can you be seperated from your wife and expect to have babies?Heaven helps those who help themselves.[/b]MISTAKE NUMBER TWO BY [b] by pastor kayode.
Finally,every human,no matter how blessed or gifted you are,needs somebody.It is one of our weaknesses as immortals.How could Pastor Kayode cut himself away from the world,most especially his parents and siblings just because Joshua asked him to do so.Anybody who asks you to do so doesn't wish you well.For crying out loud,even Jesus had disciples!!!You would be surprised that even people like pastor kayode dont know these simple things about life,so they get manipulated and pushed around every now and then.What a pity!!
All in all,i would say every marriage has its own challenges,and pastor Kayode didnt manage his well.I quite understand his frustration @ Joshua because he was meant to be his 'pastor' but then i think he should be angrier at himself for giving his wife away so cheaply,buckling under pressure,idolizing,and being half a man and not standing for something!!!
P.S-Every man has what it takes to scale through any obstacle he his facing.Its just that some of us dont even know this or we have lost the abilities we need to face some challenges at some points in our lives.
£know ye not that ye are gods?£.......peace out
Re: T.B Joshua Did Not Steal Your wife,but Rather You Gave Her To him@pastor Kayode by 76Naira(m): 3:32am On Sep 15, 2014
Is this related to the collapse?
Just asking smiley
Re: T.B Joshua Did Not Steal Your wife,but Rather You Gave Her To him@pastor Kayode by yinkabillion: 3:49am On Sep 15, 2014
naah!!Its related to one pastor that came out to say tb joshua stole his wife.........as if it was at gunpoint grin
Re: T.B Joshua Did Not Steal Your wife,but Rather You Gave Her To him@pastor Kayode by Billygee2u: 4:55am On Sep 15, 2014
this man,you have said the simple truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: T.B Joshua Did Not Steal Your wife,but Rather You Gave Her To him@pastor Kayode by yinkabillion: 7:38am On Sep 15, 2014
yes boss!!Even God said know the truth and it shall set you free...meaning there is bondage for those who do not know the truth
Billygee2u: this man,you have said the simple truth

(1) (Reply)

The Book Of Revelation!!! / Is There Any True Pastor In Nigeria ? / The Danger Of Islamic Exclusivity On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.