Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,311 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

Boko Haram Attacked Our Building ─ T.B. Joshua - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Boko Haram Attacked Our Building ─ T.B. Joshua (6285 Views)

Boko - Haram Attacked Scoan Guest House - TB Joshua / Boko-haram Attacked Our Building--tb JOSHUA / Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Attacked Our Building ─ T.B. Joshua by lightuplightup: 5:48am On Sep 15, 2014
founder and General overseer of
the Synagogue Church of All Nations,
Prophet T. B. Joshua has said Boko
Haram may be responsible for the
collapse of a six-storey building in the
church premises.
Joshua, who told members of his
church on Sunday not to be afraid, said
the attack was targeted at him and not
at them.
The prophet made it clear that the
collapse of the six-storey building at
around 11.45am on Friday which led to
the death of no fewer than 16 persons
was a Boko Haram attack.
Joshua buttressed his claim by
showing to his congregation on the
Emmanuel TV the chronology of
events shortly before and after the
accident as captured by the church’s
CCTV.
He said, “I received a phone call
immediately I got here, just 10
minutes later when I was in the
church, that there was a jet hovering
over the mountain where I had just
left. They said it was hovering at a
close range. Before I knew it, I
received another phone call that the
same jet was now at the church
hovering over the building, passing it
four times at a very close range before
the building collapsed.”
Joshua read to the church a letter
which he said was addressed to him
by a Boko Haram member, confessing
how he had attempted to plant a bomb
inside the church.
Joshua said his church was being
attacked to scare away members.
“This environment at Ikotun Egbe, we
have never witnessed an accident of a
building collapse. This is a very
stable terrain. I have been here for the
past 30 years. I am pregnant with
words, but we have left the security
agencies to do their job. Let us
believe and educate our people and be
alive.”
Assuring his congregation that God
would bring the perpetrators of the
attack to book, Joshua said that the
decision of the insurgents to focus on
his church might be the end of the
Boko Haram’s activities in the
country.
He said,“I know you will ask why the
church? It is because of the spiritual
blessings that God has bestowed upon
us. A big head wears a large hat.
“Don’t forget about the Ebola issue
too, it was God that rescued the
church. Probably they would have
dropped an Ebola patient inside the
church, so that they would said, ‘there
is an Ebola patient in the church, don’t
go there.’
“They are trying to scare you from
coming to church. Don’t be scared,
you are not the target, I’m the target. I
know my time has not yet come. I
have not yet finished my job.
“I want to assure you that our God will
get back at them and you will know
when he gets back to them. May be
this would be the end of the whole
thing.”
Meanwhile, the death toll had
officially risen to 44, while 130 people
were said to have been rescued alive.
The National Emergency Management
Agency on Sunday said that 44 dead
bodies had been recovered, while 130
people trapped in the collapsed
Synagogue building had so far been
rescued.
The Public Relations Officer of NEMA,
Mr. Ibrahim Farinloye, confirmed this
via a text message to our
correspondents.
Farinloye, however, told the News
Agency of Nigeria that 80 per cent of
people rescued from the collapse
building were women.
He said that two female children, aged
four and eight years, were among
those rescued from the building.
Copyright PUNCH.

www.punchng.com/news/boko-haram-attacked-our-building-─-t-b-joshua/
Re: Boko Haram Attacked Our Building ─ T.B. Joshua by Clone2020(m): 5:49am On Sep 15, 2014
What a joke

8 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacked Our Building ─ T.B. Joshua by slap1(m): 5:57am On Sep 15, 2014
Buildings fall, especially in Lagos. Why make excuses for his?

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacked Our Building ─ T.B. Joshua by Nobody: 6:09am On Sep 15, 2014
....Is this man mad? if it were in saner climes, he would be in prison by now. Nigeria is the only country where impunity thrives and where mediocre in cleric vestments are paid for decieving the gullible.

10 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacked Our Building ─ T.B. Joshua by Tallesty1(m): 6:11am On Sep 15, 2014
This man is a good actor

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacked Our Building ─ T.B. Joshua by olasmith10(m): 6:38am On Sep 15, 2014
am only concerned about the lives that was lost.. too much, too much

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacked Our Building ─ T.B. Joshua by lokito: 6:39am On Sep 15, 2014
Building collapse, CCTV no collapse?

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacked Our Building ─ T.B. Joshua by 9jii(m): 6:41am On Sep 15, 2014
No be you de catch Boko Haram?
Oya get the shikau now.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacked Our Building ─ T.B. Joshua by davesd: 6:51am On Sep 15, 2014
May the souls of those in the incident rest in peace. May those injured get quick recovery.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacked Our Building ─ T.B. Joshua by freshness2020: 7:07am On Sep 15, 2014
Everything is now boko haram... Even when the rear tyres of a car bursts!
RIP to the dead!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Attacked Our Building ─ T.B. Joshua by F00028: 7:19am On Sep 15, 2014
undecided how come he didn't see it coming?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Attacked Our Building ─ T.B. Joshua by RoyalRoy(m): 7:25am On Sep 15, 2014
He is beginning to sound more like a deluded fellow.

What's with all these theories with no basis?

Na wa for you o TBJ

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacked Our Building ─ T.B. Joshua by paramedic: 7:31am On Sep 15, 2014
may all the lost souls in this collapse and those of our Able Soldiers fighting the insurgent in the North rest in bosoom of The Lord!!!
Amen

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacked Our Building ─ T.B. Joshua by scribble: 7:34am On Sep 15, 2014
boko haram hmmmm

dunno what to believe

but somehow i believe its not true

but then that cctv footage is very convincing
Re: Boko Haram Attacked Our Building ─ T.B. Joshua by hushmail: 7:36am On Sep 15, 2014
seriously dis claim shld b investigated

BH no get sha, bt many private jet dey 9ja
Re: Boko Haram Attacked Our Building ─ T.B. Joshua by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 15, 2014
mtcheeeeeeeeeww

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacked Our Building ─ T.B. Joshua by ednut1(m): 7:41am On Sep 15, 2014
passed thru his church dis morning . additional two storeys has been added to the church main building. fashola seal dat place off o. before he kills more peeps. on a more selfish note make notin do dis man oo. my mama get guest house for d back of hin church hahahahah
Re: Boko Haram Attacked Our Building ─ T.B. Joshua by omenka(m): 7:49am On Sep 15, 2014
chimoz: ....Is this man mad? if it were in saner climes, he would be in prison by now. Nigeria is the only country where impunity thrives and where mediocre in cleric vestments are paid for decieving the gullible.
Re: Boko Haram Attacked Our Building ─ T.B. Joshua by omenka(m): 7:50am On Sep 15, 2014
Chimax15: mtcheeeeeeeeeww
This pic is disgusting.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacked Our Building ─ T.B. Joshua by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 15, 2014
omenka: This pic is disgusting.
how?
Re: Boko Haram Attacked Our Building ─ T.B. Joshua by menix(m): 7:55am On Sep 15, 2014
Wat dis man is sayin is the truth.
I saw the jet, its dat same Alpha jet dat was missin.
Ow come d DHQ culd not locate it, its cous it flew to lagos.
Re: Boko Haram Attacked Our Building ─ T.B. Joshua by naijathings(m): 8:22am On Sep 15, 2014
menix: Wat dis man is sayin is the truth.
I saw the jet, its dat same Alpha jet dat was missin.
Ow come d DHQ culd not locate it, its cous it flew to lagos.

i laff . can you confidently repeat this statement in front of the army commanders ?
can you seriously repeat this statement in front of TV cameras? hmmm.
say what u can defend ohh.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacked Our Building ─ T.B. Joshua by dridowu: 8:26am On Sep 15, 2014
i 8 rubbish news like ds. He sees vision about others but he can't see his own.
Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacked Our Building ─ T.B. Joshua by ayox2003: 8:29am On Sep 15, 2014
>

The saddest sadness of this sad incidence is that some irrevocably stupid nincompoop would still believe this. Even educated folks.

Goes to show you how we deserve the leaders we get.

Frawzey

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacked Our Building ─ T.B. Joshua by abdulaz: 8:45am On Sep 15, 2014
A church building collapsed due to incompetence from the contractors and all the pastor could say is to accuse boko haram for masterminding the attack. I thought they say this man sees vision, how come he didn't sense the attack on his own household. This country is just full of mediocres without any sense of reasoning and the acclaimed man of God is not excluded.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacked Our Building ─ T.B. Joshua by jnrbayano(m): 8:48am On Sep 15, 2014
In all what he said there is no atom of sympathy for the people that lost their lives and the injured.

"They are trying to scare you from
coming to church. Don’t be scared,
you are not the target, I’m the target"

The bold is where his interest is.

Pathetic! Shameful!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacked Our Building ─ T.B. Joshua by menix(m): 9:37am On Sep 15, 2014
naijathings:

i laff . can you confidently repeat this statement in front of the army commanders ?
can you seriously repeat this statement in front of TV cameras? hmmm.
say what u can defend ohh.

Nah till I wear camouflage nd boot, com rub charcoal 4 my face u go kno say I confident abii..

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacked Our Building ─ T.B. Joshua by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 15, 2014
COCK and BULL STORY....
......HE sees FAR but cant see NEAR....

......SYNAGOGUE now has AIRPORTS.....HOPE it still has CONTROL TOWER....

.....80% WOMEN..meanwhile i was expecting 100% because WOMEN HARDLY HAVE PROBLEMS and exercise PATIENCE.

.....BOKO HARAM don SUFFER.

.....WE DISTURB GOD a lot in this nation.
1) GOD cant DWELL...in a DARK COUNTRY....(HE MADE LIGHT B4 anything).

2)HE cant DWELL in a DIRTY NATION ...because CLEANLINESS is next to GODLINESS...

3)HE cant DWELL because CORRUPTION is our SLOGAN...

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacked Our Building ─ T.B. Joshua by DuBLINGreenb(m): 10:39am On Sep 15, 2014
with book haram taking Nigerian jets why do you people believe its lies because your pastors cannot do what TB Joshua does smh
some boko members where at his church with the bomb vest etc they planned on using if the building did not collapse would you have known that previously they where plans to destroy his buildings?
the cases where reported to the police and military but they did nothing believing it was lies anyway at the start of the year he already told us this year was a year of crossing the bridge and that we should prepare for this stuff but its no problem if you don't care or believe just don't bad mouth him after all not everyone must make heaven
Re: Boko Haram Attacked Our Building ─ T.B. Joshua by nduchucks: 10:45am On Sep 15, 2014
Do we have air traffic controllers in Lagos at all? Do we have air security or our air space is just as porous as our land borders?

Why hasn't the aicraft sighted been identified and its owners questions? If na so e easy to willy nilly, fly fly around Nigeria, then we are in bigger trouble than we realize. SMH

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacked Our Building ─ T.B. Joshua by DuBLINGreenb(m): 10:49am On Sep 15, 2014
dridowu: i 8 rubbish news like ds. He sees vision about others but he can't see his own.
Mtcheew

He saw it...
Re: Boko Haram Attacked Our Building ─ T.B. Joshua by DuBLINGreenb(m): 10:56am On Sep 15, 2014
slap1: Buildings fall, especially in Lagos. Why make excuses for his?
because no building has collapsed in that area for more than 30 years he has been there
and he saw plans by boko to attack the church he reported to police and military but they shrugged it off

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Deepsight: Is Consciousness A Divine Attribute Or An Accident Of Evolution? / I regret knowing masturbation / Prophetic Night With God (mantle Impactation Service)18th Jan. 2013. Lfc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.