Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,427 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

Boko Haram Attacked Our Building ─ T.B. Joshua - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Boko Haram Attacked Our Building ─ T.B. Joshua (6294 Views)

Boko - Haram Attacked Scoan Guest House - TB Joshua / Boko-haram Attacked Our Building--tb JOSHUA / Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Attacked Our Building ─ T.B. Joshua by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 15, 2014
RIP to the dead.... sad
Re: Boko Haram Attacked Our Building ─ T.B. Joshua by hardywaltz(m): 11:18am On Sep 15, 2014
DuBLINGreenb: with book haram taking Nigerian jets why do you people believe its lies because your pastors cannot do what TB Joshua does smh
some boko members where at his church with the bomb vest etc they planned on using if the building did not collapse would you have known that previously they where plans to destroy his buildings?
the cases where reported to the police and military but they did nothing believing it was lies anyway at the start of the year he already told us this year was a year of crossing the bridge and that we should prepare for this stuff but its no problem if you don't care or believe just don't bad mouth him after all not everyone must make heaven
What is this one saying abeg?
TB Joshua should be in jail rite now.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacked Our Building ─ T.B. Joshua by PassingShot(m): 11:48am On Sep 15, 2014
chimoz: ....Is this man mad? if it were in saner climes, he would be in prison by now. Nigeria is the only country where impunity thrives and where mediocre in cleric vestments are paid for decieving the gullible.
Re: Boko Haram Attacked Our Building ─ T.B. Joshua by DuBLINGreenb(m): 11:49am On Sep 15, 2014
hardywaltz:
What is this one saying abeg?
TB Joshua should be in jail rite now.
He should be in jail for what exactly?
Re: Boko Haram Attacked Our Building ─ T.B. Joshua by PapiWata: 11:54am On Sep 15, 2014
DuBLINGreenb:
He should be in jail for what exactly?

He should be jailed for cutting costs and violating building codes, and for using sub-standard materials to create a massive unstable, rickety death-trap that has now collapsed on his church members, burying many alive.

T. B. Jaguda should also be arrested for seeking sympathy for HIMSELF, pointing accusing fingers here and there at imaginary foes, while IGNORING the plight suffered by the victims of his own greed, deception and and arrogance.

Hopefully somebody will have the presence of mind to sue this sham MISfortune teller, T.B Jaguda, for wrongful death in class-action litigation, to secure a court judgement that will empty this fast talking criminal's fat bank account once and for all.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacked Our Building ─ T.B. Joshua by DuBLINGreenb(m): 12:01pm On Sep 15, 2014
Prophet TBJ has been in jail before when he was wrongly accused by Ndlea for drug so what's your beef exactly
Our pastors should be like Jesus and that's what TBJ is I mean with Jesus the preachers at his time hated him same with TBJ Jesus was accused of many things and even exchanged for a criminal TBJ has been accused and arrested falsely what more prove do you want
Jesus said greater works shall they do TBJ is doing those greater works
remember Satan told Jesus Jump if you're the son of God Jesus refused in the same vein people will be asking TBJ save your building I thought you are a prophet the God that gives taketh people be wise if you want me to leave Joshua show me your god and the works he has done if its better than what Joshua and God have done if you don't want to believe no probs after all Joshua has no posters or invitation cards any where So he's looking for no one
Re: Boko Haram Attacked Our Building ─ T.B. Joshua by DuBLINGreenb(m): 12:11pm On Sep 15, 2014
PapiWata:

He should be jailed for cutting costs and violating building codes, and for using sub-standard materials to create a massive unstable, rickety death-trap that has now collapsed on his church members, burying many alive.

T. B. Jaguda should also be arrested for seeking sympathy for HIMSELF, pointing accusing fingers here and there at imaginary foes, while IGNORING the plight suffered by the victims of his own greed, deception and and arrogance.

Hopefully somebody will have the presence of mind to sue this sham MISfortune teller, T.B Jaguda, for wrongful death in class-action litigation, to secure a court judgement that will empty this fast talking criminal's fat bank account once and for all.
Go to YouTube search for the surveillance cam footage and see what he's talking about don't just jump to hasty conclusions an unknown helicopter circled that building 4 times and the 4th time it passed the building collapsed (a military air craft got missing same day )
and the case was reported when the people in the building were calling police and others that an air craft is circling dangerously close to the building (you and I know naija) the dudes in the building were foreigners they stayed put hoping for police aircraft to intervene nothing was done and the helicopter remains "mysterious" helicopter
before this some boko members came to the church to give their life's to Christ and one came with bomb the case was also reported again nothing was done In a country were people can steal military artillery from military base what are we not saying of course they'll move the blame to "substandard building materials" which I know is not the cause.
how would you feel if the military reports that our helicopter was stolen and used to collapse the building in Lagos killing foreign citizens from countries such as US, UK, Germany etc what a shame that will be this is what the military is thinking and that's why fashola WILL NOT seal off the SCOAN if not a building collapsed killing more than 40 persons almost all of which are foreigners the place is supposed to be sealed off not so? but they know its there fault so they won't seal it off let's watch
Re: Boko Haram Attacked Our Building ─ T.B. Joshua by DuBLINGreenb(m): 12:22pm On Sep 15, 2014
abdulaz: A church building collapsed due to incompetence from the contractors and all the pastor could say is to accuse boko haram for masterminding the attack. I thought they say this man sees vision, how come he didn't sense the attack on his own household. This country is just full of mediocres without any sense of reasoning and the acclaimed man of God is not excluded.
remember Jesus knew Judas would betray him why didn't Jesus do anything to stop it he instead said to God if it is your will let this cup pass me
Re: Boko Haram Attacked Our Building ─ T.B. Joshua by DuBLINGreenb(m): 12:23pm On Sep 15, 2014
abdulaz: A church building collapsed due to incompetence from the contractors and all the pastor could say is to accuse boko haram for masterminding the attack. I thought they say this man sees vision, how come he didn't sense the attack on his own household. This country is just full of mediocres without any sense of reasoning and the acclaimed man of God is not excluded.
remember Jesus knew Judas would betray him why didn't Jesus do anything to stop it he instead said to God if it is your will let this cup pass me the same vein Joshua at the beginning of the year he told us the pains of 10 years will be in this year
Re: Boko Haram Attacked Our Building ─ T.B. Joshua by PapiWata: 12:26pm On Sep 15, 2014
DuBLINGreenb:
Go to YouTube search for the surveillance cam footage and see what he's talking about don't just jump to hasty conclusions an unknown helicopter circled that building 4 times and the 4th time it passed the building collapsed (a military air craft got missing same day )
and the case was reported when the people in the building were calling police and others that an air craft is circling dangerously close to the building (you and I know naija) the dudes in the building were foreigners they stayed put hoping for police aircraft to intervene nothing was done and the helicopter remains "mysterious" helicopter
before this some boko members came to the church to give their life's to Christ and one came with bomb the case was also reported again nothing was done In a country were people can steal military artillery from military base what are we not saying of course they'll move the blame to "substandard building materials" which I know is not the cause.
how would you feel if the military reports that our helicopter was stolen and used to collapse the building in Lagos killing foreign citizens from countries such as US, UK, Germany etc what a shame that will be this is what the military is thinking and that's why fashola WILL NOT seal off the SCOAN if not a building collapsed killing more than 40 persons almost all of which are foreigners the place is supposed to be sealed off not so? but they know its there fault so they won't seal it off let's watch

Only a person who grew up in a village would be alarmed to look up and see a helicopter in the sky. For your information, Nigeria is a MODERN state that rakes in enough petro-dollars to buy entire FLEETS of helicopters, so if you or Pastor Jaguda are that desperate to find a scapegoat to blame for Pastor Jaguda's own violations of building code, then don't choose to point at a helicopter, because that makes about as much sense as if you pointed up at a passing bird, as the "culprit" in the collapse of a house which fell under its own weight due to sub-standard building materials and practice.

And by the way, how come goat-bearded Pastor Jaguda could NOT predict the collapse of his own church, if he is the all-seeing God that he imagines himself to be ?

Maybe after all, the world can get to realize that Pastor Jaguda is just another devious, lying, stealing, pretender in "Prophet's" clothing.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacked Our Building ─ T.B. Joshua by 100Cents: 12:37pm On Sep 15, 2014
What of the report that the originally 3 storey house was being modified to a 6 storey ?

I rather believe that one than this..
Re: Boko Haram Attacked Our Building ─ T.B. Joshua by DuBLINGreenb(m): 12:39pm On Sep 15, 2014
PapiWata:

Only a person who grew up in a village would be alarmed to look up and see a helicopter in the sky. For your information, Nigeria is a MODERN state that rakes in enough petro-dollars to buy entire FLEETS of helicopters, so if you or Pastor Jaguda are that desperate to find a scapegoat to blame for Pastor Jaguda's own violations of building code, then don't choose to point at a helicopter, because that makes about as much sense as if you pointed up at a passing bird, as the "culprit" in the collapse of a house which fell under its own weight due to sub-standard building materials and practice.

And by the way, how come goat-bearded Pastor Jaguda could NOT predict the collapse of his own church, if he is the all-seeing God that he imagines himself to be ?

Maybe after all, the world can get to realize that Pastor Jaguda is just another devious, lying, stealing, pretender in "Prophet's" clothing.
I have been on helicopters and planes to know that they do not fly the height of a 6 storey building and ikotun egbe has no airport aircrafts fly well over that I can post pictures I've taken on planes and helicopters if you wish
and if a helicopter hovered past my 6 storey building I can see and almost touch it why won't I be alarmed
guy please don't argue blindly
Re: Boko Haram Attacked Our Building ─ T.B. Joshua by DuBLINGreenb(m): 12:40pm On Sep 15, 2014
can you spot a 6 storey building from this pic?

Re: Boko Haram Attacked Our Building ─ T.B. Joshua by PapiWata: 12:45pm On Sep 15, 2014
DuBLINGreenb: can you spot a 6 storey building from this pic?

I can't but T.B.Jaguda can spot even a pair of ants mating under a blade of grass, from that height while aboard a commercial jet.
Re: Boko Haram Attacked Our Building ─ T.B. Joshua by Solowande(m): 12:50pm On Sep 15, 2014
It is like blaming d rat 4 every meat went missing in d pot. I nor blame dem na boko haram i blame

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacked Our Building ─ T.B. Joshua by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 15, 2014
DuBLINGreenb:

did the aircraft drop a bomb?
will the building have collapsed if it is well structured with a solid foundation?

stop defending rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacked Our Building ─ T.B. Joshua by tosluv12(f): 1:47pm On Sep 15, 2014
It is well

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacked Our Building ─ T.B. Joshua by jdilight(m): 1:52pm On Sep 15, 2014
This is very funny. I heard the building was a two storey building which was being converted to a 6 storey building. If this is true, it was a structural failure.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacked Our Building ─ T.B. Joshua by Shirbrown(f): 1:54pm On Sep 15, 2014
If the attackers were really after TBJ why did they get the guest house instead of the main church building where he would've been with a whole lot of church workers and members? I'm just wondering aloud...

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacked Our Building ─ T.B. Joshua by Shirbrown(f): 1:59pm On Sep 15, 2014
jdilight: This is very funny. I heard the building was a two storey building which was being converted to a 6 storey building. If this is true, it was a structural failure.

GBAM!!
Re: Boko Haram Attacked Our Building ─ T.B. Joshua by DuBLINGreenb(m): 2:48pm On Sep 15, 2014
PapiWata:

Even if we are in a "modern" state does that mean helicopters should hover a building 4 times and nothing is done?
abeg you and I know Nigeria is no modern state I am well travelled and know what modern states are like modern states have good governance Nigeria does not they have good infrastructure they do not have as much corruption as we do
what oil dollar are you talking of the ones they used to spoil our villages in the south us in the south are mainly fishermen and the oil pollution has killed all the fishes in the rivers
check up ogoni oil spill I think it should be on a lot of websites
modern states face modern problems not the ones we face such as education, roads, water, ELECTRICITY
modern states us tourism as a source of income egs are Italy were they used venizia or Venice a riverine region much like our Niger delta for tourism instead of leaving creeks to rot away
modern states citizens are respected we Nigerians are not respected internationally have you been to a foreign airport or embassy and seen how difficult it is for a Nigerian to travel ? even to gain admission outside Nigeria is a tug of war your qualified but because your visa or international passport bears Nigeria you'll be treated with disdain your own security check takes longer a us citizen just walks past you'll have like three persons looking you up
As for the fleet of jets or whatever am sure you heard one was stolen how porous your security is also this FLEETS who are paid to make them is it not the modern states that are paid to make them for our ancient states? Wake up my friend when we talk modern states we talk FIRST WORLD COUNTRIES not some ... (let me reserve the rest)
Re: Boko Haram Attacked Our Building ─ T.B. Joshua by DuBLINGreenb(m): 2:55pm On Sep 15, 2014
jdilight: This is very funny. I heard the building was a two storey building which was being converted to a 6 storey building. If this is true, it was a structural failure.
If this is true don't you think the helicopter hovering around the building had a part in it?
No building has collapsed in that area for more than 33 years added structure or not and the original report claimed a 3 storey you reduced it to 2 just for what? smh and even the report that claimed it was originally a 3 storey building is an unverified source with no prove how can an educated person rely on that
in Nigerian legal system the claimant most prove beyond reasonable doubt you proved nothing not to talk of proving beyond reasonable doubt
Re: Boko Haram Attacked Our Building ─ T.B. Joshua by DuBLINGreenb(m): 3:00pm On Sep 15, 2014
Shirbrown: If the attackers were really after TBJ why did they get the guest house instead of the main church building where he would've been with a whole lot of church workers and members? I'm just wondering aloud...
my sister don't be daft where will a pastor be on a non service day the church or the church accommodation?
pastors preach and teach in church and go back to their house or accommodation

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacked Our Building ─ T.B. Joshua by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 15, 2014
DuBLINGreenb: Prophet TBJ has been in jail before when he was wrongly accused by Ndlea for drug so what's your beef exactly Our pastors should be like Jesus and that's what TBJ is I mean with Jesus the preachers at his time hated him same with TBJ Jesus was accused of many things and even exchanged for a criminal TBJ has been accused and arrested falsely what more prove do you want Jesus said greater works shall they do TBJ is doing those greater works remember Satan told Jesus Jump if you're the son of God Jesus refused in the same vein people will be asking TBJ save your building I thought you are a prophet the God that gives taketh people be wise if you want me to leave Joshua show me your god and the works he has done if its better than what Joshua and God have done if you don't want to believe no probs after all Joshua has no posters or invitation cards any where So he's looking for no one

U r an EPITOME of IGNORANCE, a PARADIGME of GULLIBILITY and the CLIMAX of DISILLUSIONMENT.May God save n forgive u for properly misapplying d Gospel accounts with ur Self acclaimed "Man Of God." smh in utter disbelieve. mtcheeew!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacked Our Building ─ T.B. Joshua by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 15, 2014
Who is to blame in a Society where anything goes I wish It were in the US or parts of Europe, Someone would have been behind bars smelling the Rods and attending Court Sessions for Trials. Less these Religiously blinded Bigots troop in here to Post utter Rubbish in defence of Ritualist who offered innocent bloods to boost his business who knows?
Re: Boko Haram Attacked Our Building ─ T.B. Joshua by DuBLINGreenb(m): 3:26pm On Sep 15, 2014
arttysticfyngaz:

U r an EPITOME of IGNORANCE, a PARADIGME of GULLIBILITY and the CLIMAX of DISILLUSIONMENT.May God save n forgive u for properly misapplying d Gospel accounts with ur Self acclaimed "Man Of God." smh in utter disbelieve. mtcheeew!
you the kind of people against TB Joshua ?
you just hate for no reason I found no basis for your claim in your argument if we can call it that
what exactly have TB Joshua or myself done to you let us know, I'm waiting.
Remember when the preachers pastors of Jesus time were asked by Pilate why do you hate this man I ask you that same question today Mr man why do you hate TB Joshua?
is it something in you telling you hate him ? or someone?
Re: Boko Haram Attacked Our Building ─ T.B. Joshua by DuBLINGreenb(m): 3:39pm On Sep 15, 2014
arttysticfyngaz: Who is to blame in a Society where anything goes I wish It were in the US or parts of Europe, Someone would have been behind bars smelling the Rods and attending Court Sessions for Trials. Less these Religiously blinded Bigots troop in here to Post utter Rubbish in defence of Ritualist who offered innocent bloods to boost his business who knows?
Congratulations, you are what is wrong with Nigeria, people like you aren't allowed in Europe with such myopic views that is why your type will use boat from Africa to Italy that is why we get screened a thousand times just to get past the airport and most Nigerians are denied visa unlike persons from other countries
if it were in Europe as you claimed there would have been Cctv's, police would have responded when the people in the building called them and the aircraft would have been spotted or brought down and the pilots made to answer and a military aircraft will not go missing with no trace. there would have been radars to spot the aircraft that hovered the church when it was doing so if possible it would have been shot down
if it was Europe as you claim the citizens will spend less time castigating prophet Joshua and more time lighting candles round the collapsed building to honour the dead sending condolence messages and donating
Re: Boko Haram Attacked Our Building ─ T.B. Joshua by DuBLINGreenb(m): 3:50pm On Sep 15, 2014
arttysticfyngaz: Who is to blame in a Society where anything goes I wish It were in the US or parts of Europe, Someone would have been behind bars smelling the Rods and attending Court Sessions for Trials. Less THESE Religiously blinded Bigots troop in here to Post utter Rubbish in defence of Ritualist who offered innocent bloods to boost his business who knows?
Boss according to the definition of bigot you are the bigot I checked bigot in the dictionary and saw a picture of you
seriously bigot means one who treats members of a group with hatred and intolerance
Boss you treat TB Joshua and his group with hatred and Intolerance not so ?
and I'm the only one defending the man of God here so you are free to use singular when referring or insulting me its okay.
Re: Boko Haram Attacked Our Building ─ T.B. Joshua by OCTAVO: 3:50pm On Sep 15, 2014
Mschtewwwww...
Re: Boko Haram Attacked Our Building ─ T.B. Joshua by harrysterol(m): 4:03pm On Sep 15, 2014
This man er cheesy even my 2yrs nephew won't believe this stories
Re: Boko Haram Attacked Our Building ─ T.B. Joshua by DuBLINGreenb(m): 4:07pm On Sep 15, 2014
jnrbayano: In all what he said there is no atom of sympathy for the people that lost their lives and the injured.

"They are trying to scare you from
coming to church. Don’t be scared,
you are not the target, I’m the target"

The bold is where his interest is.

Pathetic! Shameful!!
you do not have the grace of God to understand the statement it meant or means They intended to kill me Not the members
it means they intended the headlines to read TB Joshua dies in collapsed church building.
open your eyes have sense they did not care who was there with him
but no one seems to notice the over 142 persons that didn't die from the 6 storey building collapse what were there chances of survival? none yet they survived.
Re: Boko Haram Attacked Our Building ─ T.B. Joshua by gatiano(m): 4:30pm On Sep 15, 2014
i don't agree
1) before light, there was time (in the beginning), there was GOD himself, and there was darkness. there is no light without darkness. GOD created the Blackman first. That sun was not built in one day, it took thousands of years. and the moon was made trillions of years after that.

2) you are very right, GOD can't dwell in a dirty, he won't even answer a prayer from a dirty mouth, or a woman in mini-skirt. we drove ourselves away from the civilization of GOD. we only need to get ourselves upright to get back into that civilization that no eyes has seen.

3) every nation is guilty of corruption, nigeria is just stupid with his because nigerians are stupid mathematically.

finally, i believe in GOD, because HE is a MAN like me, moreso proud because HE is black like i am.

kayciano: COCK and BULL STORY....
......HE sees FAR but cant see NEAR....

......SYNAGOGUE now has AIRPORTS.....HOPE it still has CONTROL TOWER....

.....80% WOMEN..meanwhile i was expecting 100% because WOMEN HARDLY HAVE PROBLEMS and exercise PATIENCE.

.....BOKO HARAM don SUFFER.

.....WE DISTURB GOD a lot in this nation.
1) GOD cant DWELL...in a DARK COUNTRY....(HE MADE LIGHT B4 anything).

2)HE cant DWELL in a DIRTY NATION ...because CLEANLINESS is next to GODLINESS...

3)HE cant DWELL because CORRUPTION is our SLOGAN...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Prayer Is Useless / I Was Almost A Victim Of Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo - Franca. / I'm An Atheist That Thinks That Premarital Sex Is Wrong. Is This Unusual?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.