Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,739 members, 7,809,832 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

Boko Haram Attacked Our Building ─ T.B. Joshua - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Boko Haram Attacked Our Building ─ T.B. Joshua (6295 Views)

Boko - Haram Attacked Scoan Guest House - TB Joshua / Boko-haram Attacked Our Building--tb JOSHUA / Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Attacked Our Building ─ T.B. Joshua by wirinet(m): 4:42pm On Sep 15, 2014
I honestly do not understand the connections between an helicopter hovering a building, the said building collapsing like a pack of cards and Boko Haram.

If TB Joshua implying that Shakau bought an ordinary helicpter, got a pilot to fly it to the synagogue in lagos, circle the building 4 times and then 13 minutes later launched an incontinental ballistic missile at the church? Wow, the prophet is giving Boko Haram so much credit, even the US and Isreal would marval at such precision and sophistication. If Shakau has that level of sophisticated weaponry, i am sure he would direct it at more important targets and not a church building.

Maybe T B Joshua is implying that the helicopter has spiritual powers and all it needs to do to demolish a building is just to circle the building 4 times and fly away and promto the building would crumble like it has been hit by a missile.

Religious people are adept at giving excuses. A building crumbles as a result of adding two extra floors to a building that was badly constructed in the first place and without building approvals and someone is blaming hovering helicopter and Boko Haram for its collapse

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacked Our Building ─ T.B. Joshua by jnrbayano(m): 4:51pm On Sep 15, 2014
DuBLINGreenb:
you do not have the grace of God to understand the statement it meant or means They intended to kill me Not the members
it means they intended the headlines to read TB Joshua dies in collapsed church building.
open your eyes have sense they did not care who was there with him
but no one seems to notice the over 142 persons that didn't die from the 6 storey building collapse what were there chances of survival? none yet they survived.

So you have the monopoly of the grace of God?

I repeat, in all he said there is no iota of sympathy to those who lost their lives and those who got injured...
Re: Boko Haram Attacked Our Building ─ T.B. Joshua by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 15, 2014
Nigeria's 911 on WTC by AlQaeda SCOAN by Boko Haram Aircrafts

WTC - Buildings for varieties of businesses and entrepreneurship
SCOAN - Buildings for "spirituals" and pastorpreneurship

Pastorpreneurs... running things since 33 A.D
Yes o...Catch the vibes; Get the feeling
Re: Boko Haram Attacked Our Building ─ T.B. Joshua by gatiano(m): 4:56pm On Sep 15, 2014
a jet with a super missile can't fall a house/building that fast. besides the flying craft has no sound as people around the place didn't look up. a missile will have created a big sound before the building fell.

now, i think, GOD is showing himself, only HE knows what was going on in the building at the time. May GOD grant the family of the dead the fortitude to bear the loss.
TBJ should come out brave, and give us the devil's identity.
menix: Wat dis man is sayin is the truth.
I saw the jet, its dat same Alpha jet dat was missin.
Ow come d DHQ culd not locate it, its cous it flew to lagos.
Re: Boko Haram Attacked Our Building ─ T.B. Joshua by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 15, 2014
The event is on September 11 how could you not see the connection
JonBee1: Nigeria's 911 on WTC by AlQaeda SCOAN by Boko Haram Aircrafts
WTC - Buildings for varieties of businesses and entrepreneurship
SCOAN - Buildings for "spirituals" and pastorpreneurship
Pastorpreneurs... running things since 33 A.D
Yes o...Catch the vibes; Get the feeling

amiskurie:
Aircraft

Building

Ground zero

Terror claims

9/11
lipsrsealed
Lagos

Version

Re: Boko Haram Attacked Our Building ─ T.B. Joshua by amiskurie(m): 5:31pm On Sep 15, 2014
JonBee1: The event is on September 11 how could you not see the connection

No b small thing o!
Re: Boko Haram Attacked Our Building ─ T.B. Joshua by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 15, 2014
With this story I think we can now see how BH manage to convince people to join them!
Just tell people "as it was said in the holy bible/quran" and BAM they believe you, no questions asked!
Re: Boko Haram Attacked Our Building ─ T.B. Joshua by gebest: 6:06pm On Sep 15, 2014
Hahaha-hihihi-hohoho i laugh in swahili.
Re: Boko Haram Attacked Our Building ─ T.B. Joshua by driand(m): 7:51pm On Sep 15, 2014
nduchucks: Do we have air traffic controllers in Lagos at all? Do we have air security or our air space is just as porous as our land borders?

Why hasn't the aicraft sighted been identified and its owners questions? If na so e easy to willy nilly, fly fly around Nigeria, then we are in bigger trouble than we realize. SMH
what is wrong with dis one? did any aircraft drop bomb on d building or wat do u want to ask d owners of d aircraft
Re: Boko Haram Attacked Our Building ─ T.B. Joshua by deji68: 8:06pm On Sep 15, 2014
He just dey lucky say no be Oyinboland grin grin grin ....Na jail he for de yarn dis tory!!!! cool cool cool cool
Re: Boko Haram Attacked Our Building ─ T.B. Joshua by folawiyoma(m): 9:22pm On Sep 15, 2014
Clone2020: What a joke

See the video of the plane.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHJfGVmuYHg 

I said the same thing until I see this
Re: Boko Haram Attacked Our Building ─ T.B. Joshua by folawiyoma(m): 9:24pm On Sep 15, 2014
hardywaltz:
What is this one saying abeg?
TB Joshua should be in jail rite now.

What he said maybe true .

Check out the video of the plane

Its pathetic.
Re: Boko Haram Attacked Our Building ─ T.B. Joshua by folawiyoma(m): 9:26pm On Sep 15, 2014
PapiWata:

Only a person who grew up in a village would be alarmed to look up and see a helicopter in the sky. For your information, Nigeria is a MODERN state that rakes in enough petro-dollars to buy entire FLEETS of helicopters, so if you or Pastor Jaguda are that desperate to find a scapegoat to blame for Pastor Jaguda's own violations of building code, then don't choose to point at a helicopter, because that makes about as much sense as if you pointed up at a passing bird, as the "culprit" in the collapse of a house which fell under its own weight due to sub-standard building materials and practice.

And by the way, how come goat-bearded Pastor Jaguda could NOT predict the collapse of his own church, if he is the all-seeing God that he imagines himself to be ?

Maybe after all, the world can get to realize that Pastor Jaguda is just another devious, lying, stealing, pretender in "Prophet's" clothing.

What he said maybe true .

Check out the video of the plane

Its pathetic.
Re: Boko Haram Attacked Our Building ─ T.B. Joshua by wirinet(m): 9:35pm On Sep 15, 2014
Abeg, what did you see? There is no way anyone could determine that the HELICOPTER (and not plane or jet) was flying over that particular building because we are looking at it from a flat 2 dimensional frame of reference. To determine which building the helicopter ( or helicopters, because it might be different helicopters) is/are flying over, you would need to look at it from 3 dimensions or at least 2 different angles.

Besides if the helicopter was flying unusally too low to the building, it would have caused concern to people passing bye, but from the footage, the passersbyes were oblivious of the passing chopper.
Re: Boko Haram Attacked Our Building ─ T.B. Joshua by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 15, 2014
folawiyoma:

See the video of the plane.

I said the same thing until I see this
If u actually believed this and you are educated I think you should just return your certificate.

I guess you are just joking tho

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacked Our Building ─ T.B. Joshua by Dibiachukwu: 10:15pm On Sep 15, 2014
Re: Boko Haram Attacked Our Building ─ T.B. Joshua by folawiyoma(m): 10:25pm On Sep 15, 2014
koolhunk:
If u actually believed this and you are educated I think you should just return your certificate.

I guess you are just joking tho

Be care full . Don't use me to teach your mouth some rubbish am not you mate
Re: Boko Haram Attacked Our Building ─ T.B. Joshua by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 15, 2014
folawiyoma:

Be care full . Don't use me to teach your mouth some rubbish am not you mate
Ok 'OLD MAN' try and see the video again and use your 'elderly' to analyse

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacked Our Building ─ T.B. Joshua by folawiyoma(m): 10:37pm On Sep 15, 2014
koolhunk:
Ok 'OLD MAN' try and see the video again and use your 'elderly' to analyse

Don't have your time. You are just too immature for my theory
Re: Boko Haram Attacked Our Building ─ T.B. Joshua by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 15, 2014
folawiyoma:

Don't have your time. You are just too immature for my theory
And what exactly is your theory OLD MAN?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacked Our Building ─ T.B. Joshua by folawiyoma(m): 10:47pm On Sep 15, 2014
koolhunk:
And what exactly is your theory OLD MAN?

Why are u looking for beating? Ok

*typing*
Re: Boko Haram Attacked Our Building ─ T.B. Joshua by asodeboyede(m): 12:35am On Sep 16, 2014
chimoz: ....am i mad? if it were in saner climes, i would be in prison by now. Nigeria is the only country where impunity thrives and where mediocre in cleric vestments are paid for decieving the gullible.
Re: Boko Haram Attacked Our Building ─ T.B. Joshua by PapiWata: 7:08am On Sep 16, 2014
We got quite a few brainwashed people up in here.

So WHAT if a helicopter flies above Lagos on the day that a sub-standard rickety building collapses due to the fact that SIX floors were constructed on a foundation designed by incompetent builders to support just FOUR floors ?

Are you blind followers of Pastor Jaguda so desperate to exonerate your self-appointed Man-God that you are willing to buy into the fairy tale that the vibrations of that helicopter ALONE were enough to trigger the collapse of a 6-floor building ? If, for the sake of argument, a building is so flimsily constructed that the gentle noise of a passing motorcycle of aircraft can trigger a major structural collapse, is that in and of itself not adequate proof that the building was erected by chimpanzees using mud and grass for building materials ?

Some real desperation is at play here, as brainwashed lemmings rush to exonerate their charlatan leader for his negligent mass homicide in Lagos, but that desperation is perfectly understandable, given that Pastor Goat Face is regarded by those intellectually challenged hordes as some sort of God who can do no wrong. Human stupidity indeed stretches as tall as the highest mountain, and as deep as the oceans.

Let me help you gullible flocks of sheep out a little bit here. Pastor Jaguda is a THIEF, a CON-MAN, a money launderer and a charlatan. There is not one honest bone in the entire body of that greedy goat-faced man, who cares ONLY for himself, and NOT for any of his followers that were buried under rubble because their trickster pastor wanted to cut costs by hiring incompetent builders for his construction project, and by gathering the absolute cheapest building materials that could be found for the sham construction job he hoped would generate more money from the flocks of suckers he fleeces daily.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacked Our Building ─ T.B. Joshua by Nobody: 7:12am On Sep 16, 2014
asodeboyede:

Ain't you ashamed of yourself? Your inability to construct sentences made you to start mutilating other people's own. Anyway, I don't have your time.
Re: Boko Haram Attacked Our Building ─ T.B. Joshua by asodeboyede(m): 1:50pm On Sep 16, 2014
chimoz:
Am i not ashamed of myself? My inability to construct sentences made me to start mutilating other people's own. Anyway, pls don't have my time.

Ok! I won't......
Re: Boko Haram Attacked Our Building ─ T.B. Joshua by blexxonmak(m): 4:05pm On Sep 16, 2014
@ PapiWata.I think you are spewing real garbage.Point of correction,the correct name is Snr Prophet T.B.Joshua and not Pastor
Jaguda.I want to give you a piece of advise.Nobody is given the right to judge a man of God except Him (God) that called him.
The matter already is under investigation.I think we need to exercise some caution while we wait for the outcome of the investigation.May God have mercy on you.
Re: Boko Haram Attacked Our Building ─ T.B. Joshua by PapiWata: 4:29pm On Sep 16, 2014
blexxonmak: @ PapiWata.I think you are spewing real garbage.Point of correction,the correct name is Snr Prophet T.B.Joshua and not Pastor
Jaguda.I want to give you a piece of advise.Nobody is given the right to judge a man of God except Him (God) that called him.
The matter already is under investigation.I think we need to exercise some caution while we wait for the outcome of the investigation.May God have mercy on you.

Well, good sir, may I politely suggest that you go phuck yourself, and stick your empty threats of God's retribution up where the sun doesn't shine.

I honestly could not care in the slightest what you have to say on any subject, and if your Pastor Jaguda happens to be an arrogant prick who builds houses on the cheap such that they are prone to sudden collapse whereby innocents are squashed like so many bugs, then I will feel free to denounce Pastor Jaguda as the remorseless killer and career con-man that he is in reality.

Again, phuck you, and do try to keep your unsolicited advice for the entertainment of your followers, if you have any.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacked Our Building ─ T.B. Joshua by feedthenation(m): 4:41pm On Sep 16, 2014
In other countries the whole church premises will have been turned to a crime scene and thorough investigation carried out.
Re: Boko Haram Attacked Our Building ─ T.B. Joshua by komekn(m): 5:18pm On Sep 16, 2014
Delusional church leader, Deluded church members NUFF SAID
Re: Boko Haram Attacked Our Building ─ T.B. Joshua by Shirbrown(f): 5:32pm On Sep 16, 2014
DuBLINGreenb:
my sister don't be daft where will a pastor be on a non service day the church or the church accommodation?
pastors preach and teach in church and go back to their house or accommodation

everyday is service in synagogue church
Re: Boko Haram Attacked Our Building ─ T.B. Joshua by komekn(m): 6:15pm On Sep 16, 2014
Shirbrown:

everyday is service in synagogue church

IS IT ACTUALLY A CHURCH
Re: Boko Haram Attacked Our Building ─ T.B. Joshua by jdilight(m): 3:32pm On Sep 17, 2014
DuBLINGreenb:
If this is true don't you think the helicopter hovering around the building had a part in it?
No building has collapsed in that area for more than 33 years added structure or not and the original report claimed a 3 storey you reduced it to 2 just for what? smh and even the report that claimed it was originally a 3 storey building is an unverified source with no prove how can an educated person rely on that
in Nigerian legal system the claimant most prove beyond reasonable doubt you proved nothing not to talk of proving beyond reasonable doubt

https://www.nairaland.com/1906718/67-south-africans-killed-nigeria

More floor were added to the same foundation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Was Almost A Victim Of Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo - Franca. / The Beautiful Things Of Easter / Oh! Pastor Chris, It Is Not Your Fault!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.