Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

A Little Here And There About Health - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Little Here And There About Health (3422 Views)

Why Is Our Government Quiet About Health Effects Of Cell Phone Towers? / There Is A New Product In Nigeria Now Which Deals About Health / Do Nigeria People Think About Health And The Type Of Food They Eat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Little Here And There About Health by pweetyz(f): 6:48pm On Oct 15, 2014
lillyjane:

For more natural home remedies and “how to" visit http://www..com/ you will get practical solutions to your skin problems (tried and confirmed by both the author and the readers).@
..Thanks dear..i'd check it out
Re: A Little Here And There About Health by lillyjane(f): 7:20pm On Oct 15, 2014
pweetyz:

OK, hoping to read from you.
Re: A Little Here And There About Health by tuwayz(m): 8:34pm On Oct 15, 2014
pweetyz:
check yur mail pls
Re: A Little Here And There About Health by Javanian: 5:53am On Oct 16, 2014
pweetyz:
..hmm..then you're one lucky dude..its better to be on the safe side though

cheesy
Re: A Little Here And There About Health by MissyKwnly: 9:23am On Oct 16, 2014
Javanian:

I can't seem to be able to do this. I can't take in a couple of spoons and not take in water, any idea why? But i disagree with you on the bloated stomach part, my stomach is as flat as flat can be grin
myn is so flat dat my mom is scared, n i do take alotta water wen eatin grin
Re: A Little Here And There About Health by pweetyz(f): 10:02pm On Oct 16, 2014
MissyKwnly:
myn is so flat dat my mom is scared, n i do take alotta water wen eatin grin
..People have got different parts of their bodies where fat is stored..you guys are lucky..i had a flat tummy before i came across this info buh i can't exactly recall if i take loads of water while eating
Re: A Little Here And There About Health by MissyKwnly: 11:15pm On Oct 16, 2014
pweetyz:
..People have got different parts of their bodies where fat is stored..you guys are lucky..i had a flat tummy before i came across this info buh i can't exactly recall if i take loads of water while eating
not me. i dn't av any fat o. m the real lepa babe
Re: A Little Here And There About Health by pweetyz(f): 6:36am On Oct 17, 2014
MissyKwnly:
not me. i dn't av any fat o. m the real lepa babe
..you take lots of water right..water enhances weight loss..nobody who takes 3 litres of water or less a day gets fat except theres sth unhealthy they are into..but be careful though..excessive intake of water causes a condition that can lead to death..as a lady,don't consume more than 3 litres of water daily and guys should not consume more than 3.5 litres..you can ask a doctor or google it yourself

1 Like

Re: A Little Here And There About Health by kemiola89(f): 11:40am On Oct 17, 2014
pweetyz:
d0n't drink water while eating..it washes away your saliva which aids in the digesting of the food you eat thus leading to incomplete digestion and bloated stomach..it is one of the reasons why people are pot-bellied.........simply wait till after your meal before taking any liquid
You want us to choke on Eba? grin

Truth is our body react differently to certain things.
Re: A Little Here And There About Health by MissyKwnly: 11:59am On Oct 17, 2014
pweetyz:
..you take lots of water right..water enhances weight loss..nobody who takes 3 litres of water or less a day gets fat except theres sth unhealthy they are into..but be careful though..excessive intake of water causes a condition that can lead to death..as a lady,don't consume more than 3 litres of water daily and guys should not consume more than 3.5 litres..you can ask a doctor or google it yourself

its nt bout wat i eat or drink.. tis in my genes grin
Re: A Little Here And There About Health by pweetyz(f): 7:15pm On Oct 17, 2014
MissyKwnly:
its nt bout wat i eat or drink.. tis in my genes grin
..yup you're right..i once knew someone who was that way..a senior back in school..she eats way more than an average person buh shez so damn thin..sometimes i wonder where the food goes..

weell..mine is.meat too much grow fat..eat normal..stay normal..eat less..we're just all so different
Re: A Little Here And There About Health by pweetyz(f): 7:16pm On Oct 17, 2014
kemiola89:
You want us to choke on Eba? grin

Truth is our body react differently to certain things.
..Yup..very true
Re: A Little Here And There About Health by MissyKwnly: 8:35pm On Oct 17, 2014
pweetyz:
..yup you're right..i once knew someone who was that way..a senior back in school..she eats way more than an average person buh shez so damn thin..sometimes i wonder where the food goes..

weell..mine is.meat too much grow fat..eat normal..stay normal..eat less..we're just all so different

if u wia askd to choose btw fat and slim, wich wud u pick?
Re: A Little Here And There About Health by pweetyz(f): 11:03pm On Oct 17, 2014
MissyKwnly:
if u wia askd to choose btw fat and slim, wich wud u pick?
..babe..is that a question undecided..SLIM NI..its not like i've got a thing for fat people though..just that it doesn't suit me at all and i just don't like it..you can't be fat if you stay fit and healthy..added some weight in sec school and i looked really awful..abegi..me was born thin so i want to remain that waygrin
Re: A Little Here And There About Health by MissyKwnly: 7:10pm On Oct 18, 2014
pweetyz:
..babe..is that a question undecided..SLIM NI..its not like i've got a thing for fat people though..just that it doesn't suit me at all and i just don't like it..you can't be fat if you stay fit and healthy..added some weight in sec school and i looked really awful..abegi..me was born thin so i want to remain that waygrin

I'm very slim n very tall, n i lyk mysef d way iam. But pple hu r jealous of d way i am(atleast dats wat i tink) try to make me feel bad wit comments lyk, 'u'r too tall', 'it luks lyk u r bout to break in 2', 'm not goin to stnd bsyd u'. Dey evn tel me neva to put on heels. but me na 'heel freak'.
Re: A Little Here And There About Health by pweetyz(f): 10:15pm On Oct 18, 2014
MissyKwnly:
I'm very slim n very tall, n i lyk mysef d way iam. But pple hu r jealous of d way i am(atleast dats wat i tink) try to make me feel bad wit comments lyk, 'u'r too tall', 'it luks lyk u r bout to break in 2', 'm not goin to stnd bsyd u'. Dey evn tel me neva to put on heels. but me na 'heel freak'.
..Mehnn..lucky you..i've got a friend whoz exactly like you..mabel..shez an ex-classmate buh we still keep in touch..the babe looks like shez about to break..shez nhat tall woh..shez long..and she loves em heels eh..my sis always yabs her..shes always like..mabel..go and eat jhor..you'll break one day woh
how tall are you..i'm actually 5ft4..to me i'm okay woh..buh some annoying peeps would keep calling me small and stuffs
cry
Re: A Little Here And There About Health by MissyKwnly: 9:30pm On Oct 19, 2014
pweetyz:
..Mehnn..lucky you..i've got a friend whoz exactly like you..mabel..shez an ex-classmate buh we still keep in touch..the babe looks like shez about to break..shez nhat tall woh..shez long..and she loves em heels eh..my sis always yabs her..shes always like..mabel..go and eat jhor..you'll break one day woh
how tall are you..i'm actually 5ft4..to me i'm okay woh..buh some annoying peeps would keep calling me small and stuffs
cry
last tym i chckd, was 5ft11. i luk real tall cos m real slim. n love heels die. N dn't let dose stuff boda, av learnt to ignore dose kinda pple
Re: A Little Here And There About Health by tuwayz(m): 8:55pm On Oct 20, 2014
MissyKwnly:
last tym i chckd, was 5ft11. i luk real tall cos m real slim. n love heels die. N dn't let dose stuff boda, av learnt to ignore dose kinda pple
hmmm mehn as for been a lady u r really long with dat kind of height o shocked, make I see ya full pick abeg
Re: A Little Here And There About Health by MissyKwnly: 9:38am On Oct 21, 2014
tuwayz:
hmmm mehn as for been a lady u r really long with dat kind of height o shocked, make I see ya full pick abeg
ya, u must b short, To say d truth, i dnt lyk short guys. As 4 my pics, dat 1 na anoda mata
Re: A Little Here And There About Health by tuwayz(m): 10:32am On Oct 21, 2014
MissyKwnly:
ya, u must b short, To say d truth, i dnt lyk short guys. As 4 my pics, dat 1 na anoda mata

Sharrap am not short but average 5.6ft so Bleep ya and ya pic I dnt even wish to b a long person am ok with da average go to hell if u don't like it who even care? shocked look at dis one o, u will soon break into pieces if u like don't help ya sef, I feel sorry for ya, even a p.school pupil knws wat is good dan u d worst size aside dwarf is been tall and skinny like u are SMH
Re: A Little Here And There About Health by MissyKwnly: 4:30pm On Oct 21, 2014
tuwayz:

Sharrap am not short but average 5.6ft so Bleep ya and ya pic I dnt even wish to b a long person am ok with da average go to hell if u don't like it who even care? shocked look at dis one o, u will soon break into pieces if u like don't help ya sef, I feel sorry for ya, even a p.school pupil knws wat is good dan u d worst size aside dwarf is been tall and skinny like u are SMH
pls learn hw to speak gud english n act lyk a grown up- if at all u r 1
Re: A Little Here And There About Health by tuwayz(m): 6:36pm On Oct 21, 2014
MissyKwnly:
pls learn hw to speak gud english n act lyk a grown up- if at all u r 1
Hey watch your words, English is not my mother tongue ok? and even if I have to speak good english u don't have to tell me when to speak english only me can decide when to speak good english and as long as nairaland is not a formal institute/organisation I can speak what I like, if u don't like it abeg go hug transformer, no come d nonon around, hehehehe make sure say u no quote me again make I no come woose u, take time fa o
Re: A Little Here And There About Health by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 21, 2014
this is very nice. #following.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breast Enlargement Pump For Sale / Pregnancy Frequently Asked Questions Faqs: Is Sex Safe During Pregnancy? / Meaning Of Medical Importance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.