Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

I Dont Have Change.. Why Are We Still Hearing This ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Dont Have Change.. Why Are We Still Hearing This ? (708 Views)

Is These The Change? Why Wont Igbo's Fight For There Own State(country) / Tears! Man Lost Consciousness, Collapsed And Crying Heavily After Hearing This: / University Of Lagos’ (UNILAG) Name-change: Why Should We Grieve? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont Have Change.. Why Are We Still Hearing This ? by naijathings(m): 7:57am On Sep 15, 2014
[b]I dont know about you and how this issue affects you where you live in Nigeria but I live in Lagos and most people living in Lagos can relate to this..
you go out to buy something.. NO CHANGE, you want to take a bike/bus to somewhere.. I NO GET CHANGE, 500 NAIRA NO ENTER OH, HOLD YOUR CHANGE OH, you see something you like and you have money in your pocket/wallet and want to buy it but you can't buy it. why? because you have 200 or 500 naira note with you. The seller always tells you that there is NO CHANGE .. they will look at you like you are paying them with fake money and then tell you I NO GET CHANGE some fit even swear for you. Sometimes, you will be forced to part with your 10 or 20 or 30 or 50 naira change because you are trying to buy something from 10 people and all 10 of them keep singing the same song "NO CHANGE". sometimes you buy stuff and have to stand waiting for change till you get tired and leave the change for the seller.

this has been going on for over one year now . what is the CBN doing about this .. they sit down and have meetings every morning and pretend to be so busy and serious when a little issue as this one continues to enjoy popularity in our economy. na wah oh.

or do we have to go on strike about everything in this country before a solution is given to a little problem such as this one that can always be averted and should never even happen or linger given the fact that we have world class analysts, economist, and all the gurus in CBN.

the thing taya me oh. i wish i had a way to write to some of the oga at the top in CBN concerning this so i can flood his/her mailbox every morning till they flood the economy with lower denomination naira .

How do you feel about this? Please, Share your experience so that people will know how this little issue can be very disturbing.
[/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Dont Have Change.. Why Are We Still Hearing This ? by Richhommie(m): 8:15am On Sep 15, 2014
Its so annoying man.
You'll have money but still find it difficult to spend it.
I really wish govt could do something about it.
Re: I Dont Have Change.. Why Are We Still Hearing This ? by stevolinkon40: 9:34am On Sep 15, 2014
Space for sale, 450naira. No change pls

1 Like

Re: I Dont Have Change.. Why Are We Still Hearing This ? by OmoNwa: 9:40am On Sep 15, 2014
Any business minded person that's in need of lower denomination should go to churches they have a lot of them
Re: I Dont Have Change.. Why Are We Still Hearing This ? by naijathings(m): 11:19am On Sep 15, 2014
imagine say u give conductor 1000 naira note early morning say u wan go work..
u no go hear the last of the swear till u come down.

the thing taya me. you pay for something , na u go still go dey hustle for change.

(1) (Reply)

WEIRD PHOTOS: To Scare Men, This Lady Got A Third Boobs Implant / Tony Tetuila Delves Into Kwara Politics / Ghana,lets Sue Satan:- Casely Hayford

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.