Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,007 members, 7,821,531 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Song Of The Year - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Song Of The Year (8168 Views)

Taio Cruz Flies Flag For Nigeria. Wins Billboard Hot 100 Song Of The Year / Best Hip Hop Beef/Diss Song Of All Time! / Your Most Touching Love Song Of All Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Song Of The Year by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 22, 2014
Trey Songz - Foreign
Re: Song Of The Year by laplace19(m): 11:18pm On Sep 22, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

I played the song when I was proposing to my girl, it was so romantic!!

she likes the song so much, and made me fall inlove with it actually

the lyrics tight and romantic and emotional and expresses the true state of my love!!

My girlfriend will always beg me to sing it for her....This night I sang it for her and sent via WhatsApp...my voice rocks shaa and she can't get enough of it.....

John Legend is simply the best

Check out these songs by him
(1) you and I
(2) This time
(3) Made to love
(4) Everybody knows
(5) Ordinary people
(6) If you're out there

I always keep them on replay... J.L die-hard fan shaa
Re: Song Of The Year by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 22, 2014
laplace19:

My girlfriend will always beg me to sing it for her....This night I sang it for her and sent via WhatsApp...my voice rocks shaa and she can't get enough of it.....

John Legend is simply the best

Check out these songs by him
(1) you and I
(2) This time
(3) Made to love
(4) Everybody knows
(5) Ordinary people
(6) If you're out there

I always keep them on replay... J.L die-hard fan shaa
Nice! 3,5,& 6 my favourites in that order. Havnt heard the others tho..
Re: Song Of The Year by marieolae(f): 8:45am On Sep 23, 2014
Let's keep it going!!
Re: Song Of The Year by johncozy(m): 9:59am On Sep 23, 2014
Justin timberlake-Mirror...i think it was released 2013 tho.. just too interesting!!
Re: Song Of The Year by Ymodulus: 10:01am On Sep 23, 2014
HeyChiko: Ymodulus...u an OAP?

Yes I am
marieolae: well this year I've already written it up. Well ever? Hmmm ... I'm a miguel lover..so I can't just choose one song that I love. From" how many drinks"..to "simple thing" to "to the moon" to "hero" to " where's the fun In forever"...the list is endless. But you get the point smiley. What kind of songs do u like?

Yes I get your point.

Well for me I can't say what my best song is, however I love the Blues Genre or country Side music or Pop rock classical so much, and artist like the following are my favorite.

Celine Dion (I will spend my inheritance to attend her concert if I have too),
Maroon
Lionel Richie and John Legend.
Taylor swift
Caramel
Marc Blondes (not sure of right spelling)

This does not me I don't listen to other genres or songs. But I generally dislike rap, when it comes to Nigerian songs I love Olamide like Madtttttttttttttttttttt.

If no olamide then no Nigerian songs. Also 2face, davido songs
Re: Song Of The Year by marieolae(f): 10:14am On Sep 23, 2014
Ymodulus:

Yes I am

Yes I get your point.

Well for me I can't say what my best song is, however I love the Blues Genre or country Side music or Pop rock classical so much, and artist like the following are my favorite.

Celine Dion (I will spend my inheritance to attend her concert if I have too),
Maroon
Lionel Richie and John Legend.
Taylor swift
Caramel
Marc Blondes (not sure of right spelling)

This does not me I don't listen to other genres or songs. But I generally dislike rap, when it comes to Nigerian songs I love Olamide like Madtttttttttttttttttttt.

If no olamide then no Nigerian songs. Also 2face, davido songs
well I see that we've got something in common, cos I generally hate rap music too. I'm into rnb and soul. I'm not a fan of pop music, but here and there I tend to listen to it at times. When it comes to nigerian music, I'm nt really interested because everything sounds the same. But I love tiwa!! Her voice is amazing...davido too has a unique vibe to him which I love smiley
Re: Song Of The Year by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 23, 2014
johncozy: Justin timberlake-Mirror...i think it was released 2013 tho.. just too interesting!!
Justin Timberlake, is one guy I really do enjoy listenin to. But he jst can't make 4mins songs...while listenin to mirror, t.k.o...& some other ones, I usually become bored @ the tail end! I mean 7mins for one song?? Com'on nah!
Re: Song Of The Year by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 23, 2014
@Ymodulus...Nice! You look young tho...where do u radio??
Re: Song Of The Year by johncozy(m): 10:37am On Sep 23, 2014
HeyChiko: Justin Timberlake, is one guy I really do enjoy listenin to. But he jst can't make 4mins songs...while listenin to mirror, t.k.o...& some other ones, I usually become bored @ the tail end! I mean 7mins for one song?? Com'on nah!
lool exactly!! but mirror has nave been boring to me sha! what's ur fav song of d year?
Re: Song Of The Year by Ymodulus: 12:17pm On Sep 23, 2014
marieolae: well I see that we've got something in common, cos I generally hate rap music too. I'm into rnb and soul. I'm not a fan of pop music, but here and there I tend to listen to it at times. When it comes to nigerian music, I'm nt really interested because everything sounds the same. But I love tiwa!! Her voice is amazing...davido too has a unique vibe to him which I love smiley

Nice!!!. RnB not bad but singers like Rihanna made me hate it. Though some of her song are nice, sings like Rihanna ft Nikki - stay.

Nigerian music.

Well not all nigerian music are same. I have listened to artist like Timi Dakolo - iyawo mi, Illblees - Bank Alert, 2Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabaaaaaaaaaa, Davido - Aye , Gobe these are lyrical songs.

For olamide I just like him
Re: Song Of The Year by Ymodulus: 12:18pm On Sep 23, 2014
HeyChiko: @Ymodulus...Nice! You look young tho...where do u radio??

Thanks. ------------------
When you get this tell me so I can remove the place I work.
Re: Song Of The Year by marieolae(f): 12:21pm On Sep 23, 2014
Ymodulus:

Nice!!!. RnB not bad but singers like Rihanna made me hate it. Though some of her song are nice, sings like Rihanna ft Nikki - stay.

Nigerian music.

Well not all nigerian music are same. I have listened to artist like Timi Dakolo - iyawo mi, Illblees - Bank Alert, 2Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabaaaaaaaaaa, Davido - Aye , Gobe these are lyrical songs.

For olamide I just like him
pls give me some nigerian songs that u would recommend for me to download?
Re: Song Of The Year by MizMyColi(f): 12:49pm On Sep 23, 2014
tongueSaw iittt tongue
Ymodulus:

Thanks. [size=2pt]SearchFm.[/size]

Re: Song Of The Year by Ymodulus: 12:53pm On Sep 23, 2014
marieolae: pls give me some nigerian songs that u would recommend for me to download?
Ok in some few minutes.
Re: Song Of The Year by ideology(m): 12:54pm On Sep 23, 2014
Well Am not really into secular songs, but "Aye" and "sekem" has caught my attention tongue
Re: Song Of The Year by Ymodulus: 12:54pm On Sep 23, 2014
MizMyColi: tongueSaw iittt tongue
lol. hi coli

1 Like

Re: Song Of The Year by MizMyColi(f): 12:56pm On Sep 23, 2014
Ymodulus: lol. hi coli

[size=24pt]OH

Please make Ada Ada by Mc Flavour my song of the year.
[/size]
Re: Song Of The Year by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 23, 2014
Ymodulus:

Thanks. ------------------
Haha...place of work: check. You can remove it now...or maybe not. You never know, someone maybe looking to come promote his song u know
Re: Song Of The Year by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 23, 2014
johncozy: lool exactly!! but mirror has nave been boring to me sha! what's ur fav song of d year?
Trey songz - Foreign. I mean i have been bumping to this song all year long. It's got to be my song of the year! Whenever this song is bout to come on, i jst put on my beats by dre headphones....wiv my hands both parralel to my head, I go....after we leave girl, you know where you going...straight to the tel, you ain't leaving till the morning...same old thing, yeah you know that shièèt's boring (that shièèt's boring)

1 Like

Re: Song Of The Year by Ymodulus: 4:21pm On Sep 23, 2014
marieolae: pls give me some nigerian songs that u would recommend for me to download?

Dammy krane - Amin
Niyola - Toh Bad
Praise - Sweet Potatoes
Bez ft Praise - That stupid song
Asa - Be my Man
Asa - Dead agaiN

Waje - Onye
Tiwa savage - Solarin
Seyi shayo - Erawo
Cynthia Morgan - don't break my heart

2Face New Album (Ascension )
Asa New Album (Bed of Stone )
Re: Song Of The Year by marieolae(f): 5:01pm On Sep 23, 2014
Ymodulus:

Dammy krane - Amin
Niyola - Toh Bad
Praise - Sweet Potatoes
Asa - Be my Man
Asa - Dead agaiN

Waje - Onye
Tiwa savage - Solarin
Seyi shayo - Erawo
Cynthia Morgan - don't break my heart

2Face New Album (Ascension )
Asa New Album (Bed of Stone )
thanks a lot smiley
Re: Song Of The Year by Ymodulus: 5:15pm On Sep 23, 2014
HeyChiko: Haha...place of work: check. You can remove it now...or maybe not. You never know, someone maybe looking to come promote his song u know

Lol!!
Re: Song Of The Year by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 24, 2014
Re: Song Of The Year by Datsleekdude(m): 1:35pm On Sep 24, 2014
marieolae: to love and die- jhene aiko smiley

Awesome song from her new album "Souled Out"
Re: Song Of The Year by marieolae(f): 1:37pm On Sep 24, 2014
Datsleekdude:

Awesome song from her new album "Souled Out"
I see tht u know good music!

1 Like

Re: Song Of The Year by Datsleekdude(m): 1:38pm On Sep 24, 2014
My Song Of The Year is What's Best For You by Trey Songz
Re: Song Of The Year by Datsleekdude(m): 1:43pm On Sep 24, 2014
marieolae: I see tht u know good music!

Yh I do.Especially Jhene Aiko's

1 Like

Re: Song Of The Year by mylora: 1:36pm On Sep 25, 2014
@Marieolae do make out time to listen to these Naija tunes

Blown Away - Angel ft Wizkid
Come Back - Jazzy Jones ft Meshack
Beautiful - 9ice ft 2face
Na The Way - Waje ft J. Martins
Sugar Coconut - J'Odie
Why You Love Me - Nosa
Wait for me - King Sunny Ade & Onueka Onwenu
Dansaki - Lara George

Add these few foreign ones
Tracy Chapman - The Promise
Mclean - My Name
Sia - Big Girls Don't Cry
Coldplay - A sky full of stars
Coldplay - every teardrop is a waterfall
Miley Cyrus - When I look at you
Lady Gaga - Greaatest
Timbaland & Brandy - Believer
Timbaland - Timothy where have you been
Peter Gabriel - The book of love
Savage Garden - Animal Song
Lloyd, R.Kelly, Keri Hilson, ŒK'Naan - World Cry
Eric Clapton - tears in heaven
The Script - Hail Rain or Sunshine
The Script - Superheroes
Rich Girl ft Chris Brown - For You
Enya - Flora Secrets
Dido - No Freedom. Don't leave Home
Peter Andre - Distance, Where I belong
Katie Melua - No fear of Heights
Katie Herzig - lost and Found
Dave Koz - Together again

Throw in a lil Yanni, The Corrs, Avicii,phill Collins, Owl City and many more.....
Dunno how to survive without music

3 Likes

Re: Song Of The Year by lusciouslex: 4:50pm On Sep 25, 2014
richommie: hooknah-----tyga ft young thug
T.I ft young thug- if ain't about the money... I smile like the reverend, I shoot @ the reverend. Aye!
Re: Song Of The Year by lusciouslex: 5:28pm On Sep 25, 2014
In no particular order, the following tracks made my year so far: August Aisina ft Rick Ross- Benediction. Iggy ft Ora - Black Widow. Cassper Nyovest- Doc Shebeleza. Ed Sheeran - Sing. Trey Songs- Foreign. M.J ft Justin- Love Never Felt So Good. C.B, Wizzy F.F and Tyga - Loyal. Pharrell Williams - Marilyn Monroe. Kid ink, C.B, Tyga- Main Chick remix. Neyo ft Jeezy - Money can't buy. T.i ft Iggy - No mediocre. T.i ft young thug - about the money. Ariana Grande ft Iggy - Problem. Nicki- Pills and Portions. Trey Songs- Na Na Na. T.pain ft B.0.B - Up down. J-Hud ft Timbaland- walk it out. Iggy - Fancy. Khalifa- dem boys. Usher- good kisser. Jason ft Snoop - wiggle. K-camp ft 2chainz - cut her off. Sia - chandelier. Nico and Vinz - Am I wrong. Tyga ft young thug - hookah. J-hud ft T.I - I can't describe. Phyno - Alobam. Phyno ft P-square - O set. Phyno - Parcel. Dj xclusive ft Olamide - Ibebe. Olamide - story for the gods. Davido ft Makifizolo - Tchelete. P-square ft T.I - Ejeajo. Patoranking ft Tiwa - Girlie o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gospel Music : Steve Crown - We Wait On You / Download MP3: Naira Marley LOL (lord Of Lamba) EP / • Adele Fan Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.