Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

Why The News Of The Sighted Missing Fighter Jet Is Fake - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why The News Of The Sighted Missing Fighter Jet Is Fake (571 Views)

Rivers Judgment: Wike Sighted In Supreme Court / Photos: Soldiers Sighted In Different Parts Of Lagos This Morning / Gwoza Operation Unsuccessful, But Shekau Sighted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The News Of The Sighted Missing Fighter Jet Is Fake by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 15, 2014
Read the article again and u will see that many withness claimed they could see the doors of the jet.

A fighter jet has no doors. the pilot enter from the top so I think this news is a fallacious concoction
concocted to hoodwink the gullible.

Re: Why The News Of The Sighted Missing Fighter Jet Is Fake by tunaguy(m): 9:05am On Sep 15, 2014
Re: Why The News Of The Sighted Missing Fighter Jet Is Fake by jmaine: 9:09am On Sep 15, 2014
They are barely literate farmers remember . . . . What they felt was a door might not really be . . . .
Re: Why The News Of The Sighted Missing Fighter Jet Is Fake by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 15, 2014
It's very wrong for seun to put such news on fp

even though it's true we should wait for official statement from the Airforce before spreading such unconfirmed news

it's security issue not some political propaganda
Re: Why The News Of The Sighted Missing Fighter Jet Is Fake by nellyozojie: 9:48am On Sep 15, 2014
Well we can't be so sure, let's not jump to conclusion yet.

Hello dearies, can u please help me vote chinelo mirian ozojie and get her to top 5 by liking her food display in this link. Thanks my people. https://anakleapps.com/apps/mamadorchef/index.php I appreciate.

(1) (Reply)

CARTOON: Stage Colapsed At PDP Rally In Minna / Good Access Roads For Deltans.kudos To Dr Emmanuel Uduaghan / This Too Shall Pass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.