Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,487 members, 7,954,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:38 AM

- Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (1473 Views)

EXCLUSIVE: Can Buhari Go After Bola Ahmed Tinubu With His Net Worth? / Nigeria Can't Be Broke, Let Buhari Justify His Claim. / Our Earth Can Still Survive 1.75 To 3.25 Billion Years: Scientists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by motherlode: 9:06am On Sep 15, 2014
Re: by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:29am On Sep 15, 2014
Wait leeme ask ifa
Re: by omenka(m): 9:39am On Sep 15, 2014
I make bold to say besides Buhari and Late Yar Adua, no other president of Nigeria can justify their possessions anywhere on the face of the earth!

2 Likes

Re: by nellyozojie: 9:46am On Sep 15, 2014
Hello dearies, can u please help me vote chinelo mirian ozojie and get her to top 5 by liking her food display in this link. Thanks my people. https://anakleapps.com/apps/mamadorchef/index.php I appreciate. kiss
Re: by motherlode: 2:40pm On Sep 15, 2014
They can't cuz they are all thieves and money laundered!
omenka: I make bold to say besides Buhari and Late Yar Adua, no other president of Nigeria can justify their possessions anywhere on the face of the earth!
Re: by Freest(m): 4:18pm On Sep 15, 2014
Guy please go and sleep...
Re: by obayaya(m): 4:32pm On Sep 15, 2014
motherlode: I AM TRULY NIGERIAN AND I AFFIRM THAT TO EVERYBODY BY PLEDGING MY ALLEGIANCE TO NIGERIA MY COUNTRY.
After chants on nairaland on what occupation buhari was into and how he got funds for his campaigns during the last period of years. I decided to create a thread to discuss the above topic.

But how on earth did this man acquire his net worth? And where from?
President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan was born in what is now Bayelsa Stateto a family of canoe makers. Jonathan holds a B.Sc. degree in Zoology which he attained Second Class Honours. He holds an M.Sc.degree in Hydrobiologyand Fisheries biology, and a PhDdegree in Zoology from the University of Port Harcourt. Before he entered politics in 1998, he worked as an education inspector, lecturer, and environmental-protection officer.
Jonathan and his wife Patience have two children. He is a Christian, and he comes from the Ijawethnic group.
In 2007, President Jonathan declared his assets worth a total of ₦ 295,304,420 Naira ($1,845,652 USD).
Please ooo, i wonder where the money came from after he campaigned with the banner " I HAVE NO SHOES ".

How much is the salary and allowances of a sitting deputy governor and governor?

When you get the figures, do the maths..

GEJ was a deputy governor for 6 years (from 1999 to 2005) and a governor for 2 years (2005 to 2007)

300 million naira net worth as at 2007 isn't too difficult to explain grin

1 Like

Re: by philantoxx(m): 5:09pm On Sep 15, 2014
derz nufin staggering about the sum abeg.
Re: by oshyno(m): 5:41pm On Sep 15, 2014
"Net worth Was from". Ok ooo
Re: by andyanders: 11:02pm On Sep 15, 2014
First ask Baba Iyabo where his own wealth came from.
Re: by aljharem(m): 11:06pm On Sep 15, 2014
motherlode: I AM TRULY NIGERIAN AND I AFFIRM THAT TO EVERYBODY BY PLEDGING MY ALLEGIANCE TO NIGERIA MY COUNTRY.
After chants on nairaland on what occupation buhari was into and how he got funds for his campaigns during the last period of years. I decided to create a thread to discuss the above topic.

But how on earth did this man acquire his net worth? And where from?
President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan was born in what is now Bayelsa Stateto a family of canoe makers. Jonathan holds a B.Sc. degree in Zoology which he attained Second Class Honours. He holds an M.Sc.degree in Hydrobiologyand Fisheries biology, and a PhDdegree in Zoology from the University of Port Harcourt. Before he entered politics in 1998, he worked as an education inspector, lecturer, and environmental-protection officer.
Jonathan and his wife Patience have two children. He is a Christian, and he comes from the Ijawethnic group.
In 2007, President Jonathan declared his assets worth a total of ₦ 295,304,420 Naira ($1,845,652 USD).
Please ooo, i wonder where the money came from after he campaigned with the banner " I HAVE NO SHOES ".

Very bad but his own is better

should I show you Tinubu's own ? You go fear

166 houses in Lagos of which 20 are in Ikoyi

11 estates in Lagos alone

Oando

etc just an ex governor o !!!! But yes he is a progressive wink he thinks on how to progress himself and family grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Is This Thread In The Politics Section And On The FP While ... / Awka:- The Town That Can Still Become The No.1 City In Nigeria / Video: APC Party Members Engage In Free-for-all Fight AT Non-elective Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.