Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

8 Wonder Tips To Triple Your Website Traffic - Must Read - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 8 Wonder Tips To Triple Your Website Traffic - Must Read (799 Views)

Triple Your MTN Recharges, Recharge N200 And Get N600 Worth Airtme / How I Increased My Website Traffic To 1000 Unique Visitors Daily / Increase Your Website Traffic To 1 Million Visitors In One Month for Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Wonder Tips To Triple Your Website Traffic - Must Read by jaylister(m): 9:44am On Sep 15, 2014
Your blog or websites will get benefit and popularity on how many numbers of traffic you get daily and also it will be rated and ranked according to its original contents and traffics by www.Alexa.com the world number one company for checking the most popular and most visited websites.
Bear in mind that a blog under 30 million won’t appear in Alexa website ranking and its major cause is the number of traffics you get. Quickly you want to know how to boost your blog traffics on your new blog/websites, here are several ways to get traffics that will boost up your blog ranking.

UPDATE YOUR BLOG ALWAYS: keeping your blog updated is one way to increase traffics, readers wants new articles always and you must keep them posted. When blog is updated, readers seem to return to blog to read more and in most cases subscribes to your blog to get update alerts.

POST GOOD CONTENT: they say ‘content is key’. A blog with good content will attract most readers they may likely to return to your blog; this will also get you more links indexes in search engines and more chances for people to share your content

PLACE EMAIL SUBSCRIPTION FOR READERS TO SUBSCRIBE: sometimes reader likes your article and may want to get post through emails from you. This increases traffic in mass, with this you can get 10,000 readers from every angle of the world to read your article.

GET A DOMAIN: this is problem most bloggers make, if you have a domain name from any of the company like easydns.com it will make your readers to easily logon to your site when they wanted to.

SHARE POST TO SOCIAL NETWORKS: this gives your blog a better chance of being seen by people around the world or your targeted area. This is no longer just an option but a must, as social media sites are presently the hottest of sharing contents. And in this case contents may be shared by readers and it may attract more readers to your blog posts.

CONTRIBUTE ON OTHER BLOGS: if you follow other blogs or websites within your niche, make sure you contribute to posts when it is necessary and answer questions when asked. With this you can meet other bloggers or website owners who you can get involved with.

PROMOTE ON FB: facebook do advert for websites. You can apply and even lesser compared to other advertising companies.

ADVERTISE YOUR BLOG WITH GOOGLE: you can use google adwords to boost up your blog traffic within a short period of time. This will not cost you much, it is only 75Pound but you will only pay after you have gotten your targeted traffics.

How do I know if my blog attracts more traffic
Step1: logon to blogger.com
Step2: take pointer to the dropdown menu
Step3: click on stats

source:http://www.afrik9ja.com/2014/07/tips-to-increase-your-blogwebsite.html
Re: 8 Wonder Tips To Triple Your Website Traffic - Must Read by JUMAYIN(f): 3:53pm On Sep 22, 2014
Nice 1
Re: 8 Wonder Tips To Triple Your Website Traffic - Must Read by samseen02(m): 8:14pm On Sep 22, 2014
@op great tips
Re: 8 Wonder Tips To Triple Your Website Traffic - Must Read by jaylister(m): 6:07pm On Dec 28, 2014
Tanx
Re: 8 Wonder Tips To Triple Your Website Traffic - Must Read by minmini: 5:00am On Feb 09, 2015
Nice guide to increase traffic for our website.SEO helps to ensure that a site is accessible to a search engine and improves the chances that the site will be found by the search engine. SEO is the best one to increase traffic for any kind of website. It gives high quality traffic for our website. For my website traffic, I choose SEO technique. And, I got SEO service from TheWebPole.com here they provide Search engine visibility service which bring traffic to my website. Here they provide you One-click submission of your site in many search engines like Google, Yahoo!, Bing, and AOL etc... and they also provide Powerful reports that show you how to move your website up in search results.

(1) (Reply)

Webmasters, Please Rate This Website... / Need A Very Good (freelance) Web Designer Ugently In Ibadan. / All You Need To Know About Adsense In Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.