Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Photos: Meet The Girl With The Most Popular Natural Dreadlocks On Instagram And - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Meet The Girl With The Most Popular Natural Dreadlocks On Instagram And (6234 Views)

Drake Posts Wizkid's Picture On Instagram And See Nigerians Reactions / Omotola Reacts To Her Son's Sudden Dreadlocks (photo) / Chiwetalu Agu Wears Dreadlocks (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Meet The Girl With The Most Popular Natural Dreadlocks On Instagram And by robbh: 1:04pm On Sep 15, 2014
Ladiswagg55 as she is popularly known on Instagram is known for her curly natural dreadlocks . I got a bit of information about her and how she got her dreadlocks to be curly and how she maintained it

Ladiswagg55 started growing her dreadlocks at age ten , according to her

read more , her mum started twisting it when she was that young , and her mum has started doing thesame for her younger sisters too , so it's a family of dreadlocks then lol .

There is no doubt her dreadlocks is one of the most popular on Instagram because of the curls , some people call it magical curls . I will be glad to share with my readers how she got her dreadlocks curly even if I can't give all the information here , you can follow her on Instagram and get the link to her YouTube page then learn the trick from there ;read from source

http://gossiptwist..com/2014/09/photos-meet-girl-with-most-popular.html

Re: Photos: Meet The Girl With The Most Popular Natural Dreadlocks On Instagram And by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 15, 2014
My ex is now a celebrity nawa ooo

7 Likes

Re: Photos: Meet The Girl With The Most Popular Natural Dreadlocks On Instagram And by constance500: 1:22pm On Sep 15, 2014
Yungwizzzy: My ex is now a celebrity nawa ooo

our ex angry grin

5 Likes

Re: Photos: Meet The Girl With The Most Popular Natural Dreadlocks On Instagram And by ideyhere(f): 1:29pm On Sep 15, 2014
Don't know about any other person but I most definitely don't like this...

5 Likes

Re: Photos: Meet The Girl With The Most Popular Natural Dreadlocks On Instagram And by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 15, 2014
ideyhere: Don't know about any other person but I most definitely don't like this...
With you on it dear, I don't like it either.

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Meet The Girl With The Most Popular Natural Dreadlocks On Instagram And by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 15, 2014
Yungwizzzy: My ex is now a celebrity nawa ooo
You wish...
Re: Photos: Meet The Girl With The Most Popular Natural Dreadlocks On Instagram And by robbh: 3:24pm On Sep 15, 2014
MzPreshie: You wish...
Lol at u wish
Re: Photos: Meet The Girl With The Most Popular Natural Dreadlocks On Instagram And by 50calibre(m): 4:29pm On Sep 15, 2014
At least it's her natural hair, and those locks?? Fu*cking turn on for most guys
Re: Photos: Meet The Girl With The Most Popular Natural Dreadlocks On Instagram And by vizboy(m): 5:24pm On Sep 15, 2014
wa oh future Mrs vizboy on point.

A beg click my signature below
Re: Photos: Meet The Girl With The Most Popular Natural Dreadlocks On Instagram And by icebebe(f): 5:38pm On Sep 15, 2014
I tink I lik it
Re: Photos: Meet The Girl With The Most Popular Natural Dreadlocks On Instagram And by Dreyl(m): 5:39pm On Sep 15, 2014
I'm a friend of her on instagram,she's an epitome of beauty with that adorable dreadlock on her.
Re: Photos: Meet The Girl With The Most Popular Natural Dreadlocks On Instagram And by hatux: 6:16pm On Sep 15, 2014
Lol cheesy ... Its natural' no problem!
Re: Photos: Meet The Girl With The Most Popular Natural Dreadlocks On Instagram And by robbh: 7:10pm On Sep 15, 2014
Dreyl: I'm a friend of her on instagram,she's an epitome of beauty with that adorable dreadlock on her.

Nice words from u.
Re: Photos: Meet The Girl With The Most Popular Natural Dreadlocks On Instagram And by iheanyi40(m): 7:24pm On Sep 15, 2014
She looks weird
Re: Photos: Meet The Girl With The Most Popular Natural Dreadlocks On Instagram And by fairygeh(f): 7:25pm On Sep 15, 2014
The girl is fine but the hair is scary and kinda irritates me undecided
Re: Photos: Meet The Girl With The Most Popular Natural Dreadlocks On Instagram And by WoodcrestMayor(m): 8:32pm On Sep 15, 2014
A 9-5 job is def not on dis gehs agenda undecided
Re: Photos: Meet The Girl With The Most Popular Natural Dreadlocks On Instagram And by honeyad(m): 8:32pm On Sep 15, 2014
fairygeh: The girl is fine but the hair is scary and kinda irritates me undecided

Cute cool
Re: Photos: Meet The Girl With The Most Popular Natural Dreadlocks On Instagram And by robbh: 8:33pm On Sep 15, 2014
shocked
WoodcrestMayor: A 9-5 job is def not on dis gehs agenda undecided
Re: Photos: Meet The Girl With The Most Popular Natural Dreadlocks On Instagram And by WoodcrestMayor(m): 8:40pm On Sep 15, 2014
Yes nau.I doubt if someone who has been keeping her hair since forever would be willing to "hide" it all in the name of a job
robbh: shocked
Re: Photos: Meet The Girl With The Most Popular Natural Dreadlocks On Instagram And by busky101(m): 8:43pm On Sep 15, 2014
Make d babe d careful, cos Amu robbers ƒσя NL don dey eye d hair to pirate and convert it to peruvian hair.
Re: Photos: Meet The Girl With The Most Popular Natural Dreadlocks On Instagram And by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 15, 2014
fairygeh: The girl is fine but the hair is scary and kinda irritates me undecided
..if you're scared come to papa cheesy
Re: Photos: Meet The Girl With The Most Popular Natural Dreadlocks On Instagram And by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 15, 2014
MzPreshie: With you on it dear, I don't like it either.
..ya jealous jur...better start dreadlocks too so you too can be admired tongue grin
Re: Photos: Meet The Girl With The Most Popular Natural Dreadlocks On Instagram And by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 15, 2014
ideyhere: Don't know about any other person but I most definitely don't like this...
is it because she's making sense than you or why tongue
Re: Photos: Meet The Girl With The Most Popular Natural Dreadlocks On Instagram And by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 15, 2014
SuperSauce: ..ya jealous jur...better start dreadlocks too so you too can be admired tongue grin
Yeah right, like I need those tangled ropes to be admirable.
Re: Photos: Meet The Girl With The Most Popular Natural Dreadlocks On Instagram And by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 15, 2014
MzPreshie: Yeah right, like I need those tangled ropes to be admirable.
seriously??...upload your cutest make i see cheesy
Re: Photos: Meet The Girl With The Most Popular Natural Dreadlocks On Instagram And by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 15, 2014
SuperSauce: seriously??...upload your cutest make i see cheesy
Dream on dear;-), it's allowed.
Re: Photos: Meet The Girl With The Most Popular Natural Dreadlocks On Instagram And by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 15, 2014
MzPreshie: Dream on dear;-), it's allowed.
not fair na..like say you fine reach me undecided
Re: Photos: Meet The Girl With The Most Popular Natural Dreadlocks On Instagram And by tegamarro(m): 9:51pm On Sep 15, 2014
Na makaroonii u pack full for head undecidedshockedshocked
Re: Photos: Meet The Girl With The Most Popular Natural Dreadlocks On Instagram And by Dolcilicious(f): 10:01pm On Sep 15, 2014
I love this
Re: Photos: Meet The Girl With The Most Popular Natural Dreadlocks On Instagram And by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 15, 2014
SuperSauce: not fair na..like say you fine reach me undecided
Dunno if I fine reach you, but momma told me people always pay to see my face since I was born. It's been like that ever since.
Re: Photos: Meet The Girl With The Most Popular Natural Dreadlocks On Instagram And by mekuzee1(m): 10:29pm On Sep 15, 2014
She is dahm beautiful...even without d dreadlocks..
Re: Photos: Meet The Girl With The Most Popular Natural Dreadlocks On Instagram And by ideyhere(f): 10:34pm On Sep 15, 2014
SuperSauce: is it because she's making sense than you or why tongue

Yes its because she's making more sense than me and I'm jealous...are you okay now? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! Naira Marley On The Run After Funke Akindele Was Arrested(Photos) / Ka3na Uses Swag To Carry Her Bum Short After Making Love With Praise (video) / Caught In The Act: Two Patients Nabbed Having Sex In Lagos Hospital [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.