Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Photos: Meet The Girl With The Most Popular Natural Dreadlocks On Instagram And - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Meet The Girl With The Most Popular Natural Dreadlocks On Instagram And (6233 Views)

Drake Posts Wizkid's Picture On Instagram And See Nigerians Reactions / Omotola Reacts To Her Son's Sudden Dreadlocks (photo) / Chiwetalu Agu Wears Dreadlocks (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Meet The Girl With The Most Popular Natural Dreadlocks On Instagram And by Harmvirus(f): 10:36pm On Sep 15, 2014
Beautiful...
Re: Photos: Meet The Girl With The Most Popular Natural Dreadlocks On Instagram And by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 15, 2014
Nah, i don't like it...looks scary. Would have preferred if it were shorter.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Meet The Girl With The Most Popular Natural Dreadlocks On Instagram And by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 15, 2014
MzPreshie: Dunno if I fine reach you, but momma told me people always pay to see my face since I was born. It's been like that ever since.
..verification code that you like money..probably an igbotic babe...i lie?? grin
Re: Photos: Meet The Girl With The Most Popular Natural Dreadlocks On Instagram And by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 15, 2014
ideyhere:

Yes its because she's making more sense than me and I'm jealous...are you okay now? undecided
not just okay..kidding around jur...whats app with you? smiley
Re: Photos: Meet The Girl With The Most Popular Natural Dreadlocks On Instagram And by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 15, 2014
Shez pretty but her dreadlocks re way too long
Re: Photos: Meet The Girl With The Most Popular Natural Dreadlocks On Instagram And by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 15, 2014
SuperSauce: ..verification code that you like money..probably an igbotic babe...i lie?? grin
Lol.. Funny enough, you're right. Am igbo, a proud one too.
Re: Photos: Meet The Girl With The Most Popular Natural Dreadlocks On Instagram And by 0955eb027(m): 11:10pm On Sep 15, 2014
ideyhere: Don't know about any other person but I most definitely don't like this...
Aaa swear! it
looks sumhw joor...
Re: Photos: Meet The Girl With The Most Popular Natural Dreadlocks On Instagram And by 0955eb027(m): 11:10pm On Sep 15, 2014
ideyhere: Don't know about any other person but I most definitely don't like this...
Aaa swear! it looks sumhw joor...
Re: Photos: Meet The Girl With The Most Popular Natural Dreadlocks On Instagram And by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 15, 2014
MzPreshie: Lol.. Funny enough, you're right. Am igbo, a proud one too.
super me cool...lets come to an agreement about your pix na...the power of the deal grin
Re: Photos: Meet The Girl With The Most Popular Natural Dreadlocks On Instagram And by nickz(m): 12:05am On Sep 16, 2014
ggrin is that you??angry
Re: Photos: Meet The Girl With The Most Popular Natural Dreadlocks On Instagram And by ggrin(f): 12:12am On Sep 16, 2014
nickz: ggrin is that you??angry
yes angry
Re: Photos: Meet The Girl With The Most Popular Natural Dreadlocks On Instagram And by nickz(m): 12:48am On Sep 16, 2014
ggrin: yes angry
shockedshocked no wonder you've got demons in you
Re: Photos: Meet The Girl With The Most Popular Natural Dreadlocks On Instagram And by nnodume(f): 2:16am On Sep 16, 2014
Now u remember she's an Ex? Mtchewwwwwwww
Yungwizzzy: My ex is now a celebrity nawa ooo
Re: Photos: Meet The Girl With The Most Popular Natural Dreadlocks On Instagram And by ideyhere(f): 5:54am On Sep 16, 2014
SuperSauce: not just okay..kidding around jur...whats app with you? smiley

Nothing...i just dey
Re: Photos: Meet The Girl With The Most Popular Natural Dreadlocks On Instagram And by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 16, 2014
SuperSauce: super me cool...lets come to an agreement about your pix na...the power of the deal grin
Let it go bro.
Re: Photos: Meet The Girl With The Most Popular Natural Dreadlocks On Instagram And by ggrin(f): 8:49am On Sep 16, 2014
nickz: shockedshocked no wonder you've got demons in you
u mean ademola:-/angry
Re: Photos: Meet The Girl With The Most Popular Natural Dreadlocks On Instagram And by DollyParton1(f): 1:31pm On Sep 16, 2014
That dreadlocks is not cute at all.
Re: Photos: Meet The Girl With The Most Popular Natural Dreadlocks On Instagram And by nickz(m): 5:46pm On Sep 16, 2014
ggrin: u mean ademola:-/angry
shockedshocked you mean he was inside you too

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nurse Looks Like A ‘plastic Doll’ After Spending £55k On 5 Boob Jobs / Caught In The Act: Two Patients Nabbed Having Sex In Lagos Hospital [photos] / BREAKING!!! Naira Marley On The Run After Funke Akindele Was Arrested(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.