Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Etisalat Gprs Or Edge Manual Configuration - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Etisalat Gprs Or Edge Manual Configuration (68385 Views)

Htc G2 T-mobile Internet Manual Configuration Settings (etisalat) / MTN/Glo GPRS Configuration for Windows Smartphones? / MTN Nigeria GPRS [Includes Configuration Settings] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat Gprs Or Edge Manual Configuration by hayprof(m): 4:02pm On Nov 07, 2008
I av rated the etisalat network 75% overall.
Re: Etisalat Gprs Or Edge Manual Configuration by nazzyon(m): 4:19pm On Nov 07, 2008
I don't think there is anything wrong in what they are doing as long as their service is good and there server is not breaking down.

As for the cost per kilobyte, it is true that the cost is high but you must not say because you want to satisfy your customer, you should ignore your target and at the end run at they loss.

OH! And please do not look back at the free browsing Celtel, MTN, Glo or any other provider presented to subcriber because it is know to some if not all of us that they used that period to test their server. Which is why we had no say whenever there is any problem or if we just lost connection.

Talk about 3G, no provider can boast of 290kbit/s 24Hrs not to even talk of its actual speed of 384kbit/s. And yet we are paying for their service.

In Nigeria, if you want to get the fastest speed out of your internet connection you have to wait for the hundreds of thousands to sleep at night .

You said ETISALAT has no reason to charge 0.35k. Were you able to do anything to either Celtel, MTN, Glo who are charging N5 per 50kbit with poor service?

NOTE: Wait for these guys for about 6 month before you start judging them.

Last time I checked during the day ETISALAT's EDGE it carried data to about 221.5 kbit/s, just some couple of kbit shy of its actual speed.

Lets not forget the fact that they still have fewer subcribers than others.

So we have to wait and see how if they can maintain the same speed.
Re: Etisalat Gprs Or Edge Manual Configuration by getconnect: 4:52pm On Nov 07, 2008
For the benefit of those in PH or within,you can now redeem your Reserved Etisalat number @ Oceanic bank at GRA. The etisalat main office will soon be completed,it is also located at GRA near/beside Zenith bank. GETCONNECT. (08098728535/07039682316)
Re: Etisalat Gprs Or Edge Manual Configuration by funybone(m): 6:27pm On Nov 07, 2008
ahan tanks for that info make i go retrieve ma own sharp sharp i hope say go slow no go de for garizine and waterlines junction b4 then go close
Re: Etisalat Gprs Or Edge Manual Configuration by hayprof(m): 7:37pm On Nov 07, 2008
I av rated the etisalat network 75% overall.
Re: Etisalat Gprs Or Edge Manual Configuration by oklaad(m): 6:13pm On Nov 08, 2008
@nazzyon,wel am stil comin 2 say things abt ETI, am a bit busy,plz bear wit me
Re: Etisalat Gprs Or Edge Manual Configuration by Mustay(m): 8:51pm On Nov 08, 2008
nazzyon:

You said ETISALAT has no reason to charge 0.35k. Were you able to do anything to either Celtel, MTN, Glo who are charging N5 per 50kbit with poor service?

Other networks ain't even consistent with their network charges anyway.
Re: Etisalat Gprs Or Edge Manual Configuration by flyuche(m): 1:19am On Nov 11, 2008
quote from nazzyon.
[b]don't think there is anything wrong in what they are doing as long as their service is good and there server is not breaking down.

As for the cost per kilobyte, it is true that the cost is high but you must not say because you want to satisfy your customer, you should ignore your target and at the end run at they loss.

OH! And please do not look back at the free browsing Celtel, MTN, Glo or any other provider presented to subcriber because it is know to some if not all of us that they used that period to test their server. Which is why we had no say whenever there is any problem or if we just lost connection.

Talk about 3G, no provider can boast of 290kbit/s 24Hrs not to even talk of its actual speed of 384kbit/s. And yet we are paying for their service.

In Nigeria, if you want to get the fastest speed out of your internet connection you have to wait for the hundreds of thousands to sleep at night .

NOTE: Wait for these guys for about 6 month before you start judging them.

Last time I checked during the day ETISALAT's EDGE it carried data to about 221.5 kbit/s, just some couple of kbit shy of its actual speed.

Lets not forget the fact that they still have fewer subcribers than others.

So we have to wait and see how if they can maintain the same speed.[/b]

you are dead wrong about MTN. these days MTN 3G gives download speed of 1Mbits/s and above consistently, regardless of the time of day. FACT.

Re: Etisalat Gprs Or Edge Manual Configuration by flyuche(m): 1:23am On Nov 11, 2008
fdigital:

thanx ma good pals. i was suspended for given out eti cheat. though am back for good

are you the same guy on esato forum begging for ''free browsing'' settings?
oklaad:

Guys abeg hw much does new and tokunbo nokia 6120c cost and where to buy it in lagos or ibadan
will you buy mine?

Re: Etisalat Gprs Or Edge Manual Configuration by Nobody: 3:39am On Nov 11, 2008
@oklaad
New one is 24,500
Re: Etisalat Gprs Or Edge Manual Configuration by oklaad(m): 7:10am On Nov 11, 2008
Gud 4 acceptin that u hv don wrong, wel just try to be gud nw that u ar back
Re: Etisalat Gprs Or Edge Manual Configuration by oklaad(m): 7:23am On Nov 11, 2008
Quote from abibio2001@oklaad new one is 24,500. Tankx man but u didn't mention where 2 buy it and secondly i learned that some shops at ikeja sell toks. 4 pple in lagos why nt describe one 4 me.
Re: Etisalat Gprs Or Edge Manual Configuration by oklaad(m): 6:02am On Nov 12, 2008
Lets move on with etisalat,its just too kool
Re: Etisalat Gprs Or Edge Manual Configuration by Emeka72(m): 3:27pm On Nov 14, 2008
Is Etisalat GPRS free?
Re: Etisalat Gprs Or Edge Manual Configuration by soolari(m): 3:47am On Dec 20, 2008
Hmmm etisalachi dey Bleep up oo d thin no green conect
Re: Etisalat Gprs Or Edge Manual Configuration by oklaad(m): 12:40pm On Dec 20, 2008
Does anybody in ibadan uses glo 3G service.If yes tel me d locatn & ur experience.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Itel Inote IT1701 Prime Discussion Thread / Top Free Sites And App To Stream Live Football Matches / Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.