Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,918 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

How To Keep Your Gay Life Secret In Naija By Chinua Onwukike - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Keep Your Gay Life Secret In Naija By Chinua Onwukike (6540 Views)

My Gay Life In Nigeria - Isolation, Danger & Fear Homophobia Stirred By Politici / Couples' Kissing Contest: Would It Fly In Naija? / Hidden Secret In Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Keep Your Gay Life Secret In Naija By Chinua Onwukike by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 08, 2016
Kanwulia:
Get married like MOST NIGERIAN MEN!
Once you can swing back and forth toto and anus, you are covered.

Take frequent separate trips from the family and hook up with "your YOUTH LEADERS" outside the country as business seminars/meeting cover-ups!

Impregnate as many desparate women as possible. wink

Many poor wives of NL are still fasting and praying while casting and binding with their almighty marriage certificates ke!

75% of NIGERIAN males are BISEXUAL!

Fact!!!!! kiss
really? shocked

poundsboy coman see!
Re: How To Keep Your Gay Life Secret In Naija By Chinua Onwukike by Marvel1206: 9:20am On Apr 08, 2016
Seun see em o
Re: How To Keep Your Gay Life Secret In Naija By Chinua Onwukike by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 08, 2016
durentdbiitch:
really? shocked

poundsboy coman see!
before nko? That's a lady saying 75% and "I" am saying over 90%. Nigerians are the most hypocritical in the world
Re: How To Keep Your Gay Life Secret In Naija By Chinua Onwukike by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 08, 2016
Kanwulia:

O.K!

Do yourself a favor and examine the azzzzhole of any NIGERIAN man you meet. Chances are it may resemble a hybrid of edible vegetables . . . . Namely BROCCOLI and CAULIFLOWER! grin

Next, take a peep into their phones when unlocked! wink
Read the messages from their fellow men, or the GAY-SEX files downloaded for personal viewing and private "indulgence"! wink

MOST NIGERIAN POLITICIANS ARE IN BISEXUAL CULTS! Fact! kiss
They PHOCK each other for RITUAL! kiss

Start with yours! wink

The #1 selling commodity in NIGERIA currently is the ANA-L PLUG to combat uncontrollable FARTING AND DEFECATION!

Please, educate yourself! cheesy

Any man that PREACHES against the gay lifestyle to a point of evangelism is the most hypocritical CLOSET-PHAG! kiss
God bless you jare. Durentt! I never talk this thing tire??
Re: How To Keep Your Gay Life Secret In Naija By Chinua Onwukike by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 08, 2016
If you are gay and you are still seducing men "outside" you never sabi the game wella. The real gay men are the ones that criticize gays caught! They are usually the first to beat gay men. This they do so that people will not even think that they can do anything close to such an act. Its all hypocrisy! I was there before until I was taught a lesson by my white friends. They hate hypocrisy. I don talk tire for my diary and some threads so repeating the same thing is rather boring. Real straight men (though very few) laugh when they see gays. But a gay man is disgusted when he sees gays caught but is not disgusted when he is doing it. #fact

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Keep Your Gay Life Secret In Naija By Chinua Onwukike by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 08, 2016
Just get only "1" guy. Just 1 that you will shag yourselves and keep quiet. Then both of you can be pretending outside killing all the gays you see in the name of cleansing. God will forgive the hypocrisy of Nigerians grin grin Honestly, I pity women! They are so innocent! They dont even know 60% about men. They hold seminars, talks etc. Just to understand men but they can't!!!. Only a full time gay man who has been in a heterosexual relationship can help a woman understand "truly" who men really are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Keep Your Gay Life Secret In Naija By Chinua Onwukike by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 08, 2016
poundsboy:
God bless you jare. Durentt! I never talk this thing tire??
You don talk am!! shocked

1 Like

Re: How To Keep Your Gay Life Secret In Naija By Chinua Onwukike by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 08, 2016
I really pity women honestly!!! The day gay bill would be passed, men and women will fight and burn down things in this country (as per hypocritical things on the part of the men) but give them 5-10 years, women would be amazed! Especially these born again folks (I think I've said this before). Women will "beg" men to marry them. Men will REVEAL their true colour. Then women will realize that effeminate guys have been the real straight guys all along. I pity those ones, people don't understand them. It is gay (straight looking) men that even seduce them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Keep Your Gay Life Secret In Naija By Chinua Onwukike by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 08, 2016
poundsboy:
Just get only "1" guy. Just 1 that you will shag yourselves and keep quiet. Then both of you can be pretending outside killing all the gays you see in the name of cleansing. God will forgive the hypocrisy of Nigerians grin grin Honestly, I pity women! They are so innocent! They dont even know 60% about men. They hold seminars, talks etc. Just to understand men but they can't!!!. Only a full time gay man who has been in a heterosexual relationship can help a woman understand "truly" who men really are.

Lol grin grin
Re: How To Keep Your Gay Life Secret In Naija By Chinua Onwukike by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 08, 2016
durentdbiitch:

Lol grin grin
No be wetin some big boys dey do for town?? Na una wey be small children or internet commenters no know wetin dey go on Na. The ones they call "gays" are the ones that are either flaunting their own or have multiple partners. But if you get only one person like many big boys do..... Na who go know. I mentioned that there is a legend who is one but no one go ever fit ever code lipsrsealed
Re: How To Keep Your Gay Life Secret In Naija By Chinua Onwukike by byvan03: 12:12pm On Apr 08, 2016
Nawaooh!! Which kind thread be this for family section?
Re: How To Keep Your Gay Life Secret In Naija By Chinua Onwukike by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 08, 2016
poundsboy:
No be wetin some big boys dey do for town?? Na una wey be small children or internet commenters no know wetin dey go on Na. The ones they call "gays" are the ones that are either flaunting their own or have multiple partners. But if you get only one person like many big boys do..... Na who go know. I mentioned that there is a legend who is one but no one go ever fit ever code lipsrsealed
hmmm. Tel me more
Re: How To Keep Your Gay Life Secret In Naija By Chinua Onwukike by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 08, 2016
durentdbiitch:
hmmm. Tel me more
you like amebo too much grin grin
Re: How To Keep Your Gay Life Secret In Naija By Chinua Onwukike by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 08, 2016
Kanwulia:

I will excuse your naïveté!
You are still in the category of those who believe in what people say as gospel!

Maybe you should pay more attention to WHAT THEY ACTUALLY DO! wink

The reason people like you are easily fooled by the likes of Catholic PHAG-PRIESTS. . . and the ODULELES and EDDY LONG JOHNS of the world!

Ha!

Thou protest waaaaaaaay too much! lipsrsealed
Don't mind him! we know his sort! He is one! which man will even ever reveal his sexuality?? The option you have is just to do an "intense" study of him (if you have the time). That's all!. Why did you even call Catholic priests?? Theirs is obvious sort of. Call Pentecostal pastors! yes! Catholic priests dey learn where these ones dey. #fact. I say what I know and not what I think or was told
Re: How To Keep Your Gay Life Secret In Naija By Chinua Onwukike by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 08, 2016
masonkz:

if only you know the lengths we have to go through to "cover up". It's just not easy. Especially when you want at least one straight friend of yours to know everything about you but you're scared of what he/she might think.

well, life's gotta go on. cool
Use the phrase "one hypocritical friend of yours" please. straight guys in Nigeria are few. Unless you mean bi #fact If you tell me outside naira land that you are gay, I'll first of all rate you before I give my advise. If I see you are the talkative type, I'll tell you "Blood of Jesus!! Go to mfm" so that at least you no go say so so so and so tell me say.............. But if you are mature then......
so that's to tell you how hypocritical "we all" are
Re: How To Keep Your Gay Life Secret In Naija By Chinua Onwukike by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 08, 2016
poundsboy:
you like amebo too much grin grin
Na so na!

1 Like

Re: How To Keep Your Gay Life Secret In Naija By Chinua Onwukike by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 12, 2016
Nice tips BTW smiley
Re: How To Keep Your Gay Life Secret In Naija By Chinua Onwukike by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 22, 2020
Nuahall2k14:
Being yourself in this case has consequences.i pity d gays in Nigeria cos 14yrs in prison is an aweful long time.
U sure u not gay?
Re: How To Keep Your Gay Life Secret In Naija By Chinua Onwukike by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 22, 2020
SAMBARRY:
grin grin grin grin

all join. Is part of THE FAMILY HERITAGE. AFTER ALL WE ARE ONE BIG HAPPY FAMILY. GAYS, LESBIANS, HETEROSEXUAL, BISEXUAL, MALE AND FEMALE PROSTITUES.ALL NA COMBINATION OF ONE BIG FAMILY wink
Ur a bi woman. Ur same as tpia and kanwuliajara or kanwuliaextra

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Looking For Family Friendships / My Wife Is Now Totally For Our Children, Gives Me Little Or No Attention / Why Are There So Much Pressure On Girl's In The Family?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.