Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,035 members, 7,814,531 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes - Satellite TV Technology (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes (413830 Views)

Powervu Updated Software For Strong Srt4922 Series / All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) / Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (153) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by sheunpompey1: 8:12pm On Sep 26, 2014
New things are happening on Qsat...

2 Likes

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 26, 2014
-

1 Like

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by ebrahym(m): 8:32pm On Sep 26, 2014
sheunpompey1: New things are happening on Qsat...

Whats happening...pls share
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 26, 2014
-
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 26, 2014
E be like say Shekau don die true true because some good things are happening in naija and Qsat these days
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 9:16pm On Sep 26, 2014
hugman

behave yourself.

This thread isn't necessarily an offshoot of the defunct Qsat thread. Any act of trolling wouldn't be allowed here
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 9:20pm On Sep 26, 2014
For the benefit of the followers of this thread,

There are about 7 rainbow colours. Qsat has 7 colours, between 4-5 of these colours are up in the sky now after the heavy downpour of rain earlier today

6 Likes

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 26, 2014
davodyguy: For the benefit of the followers of this thread,

There are about 7 rainbow colours. Qsat has 7 colours, between 4-5 of these colours are up in the sky now after the heavy downpour of rain earlier today

. Ha ha, Omo come and see coding. I got the message wella. Hope the downpour continues this night. We need all the 7 rainbow colors this weekend.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by samflex(m): 9:27pm On Sep 26, 2014
Any info on qsat should be through mail.....let's be wise about this stuff
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by ambyzown(m): 9:28pm On Sep 26, 2014

Nice, I hope the rainbow shows up @ latitude 44
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by popsamblue(m): 9:46pm On Sep 26, 2014
grin grin grin I am "boyin"-ing just cos of the returns of our dear...
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by popsamblue(m): 9:49pm On Sep 26, 2014
Suggestion: let's close this thread too... grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by kayfuture: 9:49pm On Sep 26, 2014

I AM THE ONE THAT LIKED YOUR POST FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER...
I HOPE OUR FRIENDSHIP NOW WONT BE A WASH SOONER THAN LATER.... TALK THE THING I WANT TO HEAR

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by olokonla(m): 9:53pm On Sep 26, 2014
For the Love of God, keep quiet! These guys av agents all over. With your comments now I am sure the rainbow will stop in some minutes. "Jedi Jedi of the mouth" mtchewwwww

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 10:00pm On Sep 26, 2014
kayfuture:

I AM THE ONE THAT LIKED YOUR POST FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER...
I HOPE OUR FRIENDSHIP NOW WONT BE A WASH SOONER THAN LATER.... TALK THE THING I WANT TO HEAR
If you paid attention to oritse femi's song, double wahala for deadi body, there's a line in the song that says 'the teeth the dog uses to play with his child, same he uses to bite that child.

I'm a friend to pple who act by the rules and will disagree with anyone who goes against the rule

3 Likes

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by guass(m): 10:04pm On Sep 26, 2014
olokonla: For the Love of God, keep quiet! These guys av agents all over. With your comments now I am sure the rainbow will stop in some minutes. "Jedi Jedi of the mouth" mtchewwwww
fear not
enjoy yaself. No shaking
Qsat as a FTA box is a blessing to Afri
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 10:07pm On Sep 26, 2014
olowodaddy: . Ha ha, Omo come and see coding. I got the message wella. Hope the downpour continues this night. We need all the 7 rainbow colors this weekend.
Overdo no good. First hope that the colours shine well. If they do, you can request for the others. The thing might even be like NEPA sef grin
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 10:09pm On Sep 26, 2014
guass:
fear not
enjoy yaself. No shaking
Qsat as a FTA box is a blessing to Afri
sho? No be you say you're done with this thread? shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by wisekriss: 10:17pm On Sep 26, 2014
davodyguy: sho? No be you say you're done with this thread? shocked

Hmmmm I can't just shout but seating back and enjoy myself while the new things happening now last forever....wow is is is is.coughing already got.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by guass(m): 10:23pm On Sep 26, 2014
davodyguy: sho? No be you say you're done with this thread? shocked

YAMAN
AM BACK B/C OF MANY WONDERFUL MESSAGES OF APOLOGY/APPEAL FROM SOME OF MA PADIES IN NL THOUGH NOT FROM U. IF GOD FORGIVES WHOM AM I?
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by guass(m): 10:27pm On Sep 26, 2014
I hereby announce my return, any objection?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 10:39pm On Sep 26, 2014
No problem

Let's all play by the rules, we will enjoy this thread.

All messages must be passed indirectly. No direct reportage and no mentioning of names cheesy
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by ayoqueen: 10:39pm On Sep 26, 2014
Without the queen shinning , this thread would have gone the "OLX" way; where the buyers meet sellers....hope it last

1 Like

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by ayoqueen: 10:42pm On Sep 26, 2014
davodyguy: No problem

Let's all play by the rules, we will enjoy this thread.

All messages must be passed indirectly. No direct reportage and no mentioning of names cheesy
Hi Davo, how are you doing...
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 26, 2014
I hugman am done with this thread see you till further notice
Sign hugman
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by kayfuture: 11:34pm On Sep 26, 2014
hugman: I hugman am done with this thread see you till further notice
Sign hugman

Sorry man, who are you? and who are you hugging? and hope its not a MAN with intimacy intent ? or else! na you and law get case o
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Trueigbo: 12:14am On Sep 27, 2014
guass: I hereby announce my return, any objection?

I love naija. we are good people.

2 Likes

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Trueigbo: 12:16am On Sep 27, 2014
hugman: I hugman am done with this thread see you till further notice
Sign hugman

no more business as cccam biz wil soon drop.

pele. u can continue on esat thread

1 Like

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Binsule(m): 2:10am On Sep 27, 2014
nairaland admin should do us favour by closing this threat b4 some basket mouths that doesnt knw how to talk discretely make our lovely EAR be block again
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Trafford(m): 2:30am On Sep 27, 2014
This one that my queenee is has refused to bark, is it that my Virgin is too old ( 4.06.42). Do I need a new Virgin? Please someone should help...

1 Like

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Binsule(m): 2:47am On Sep 27, 2014
mtws, d bus had accident @2:30am
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Trueigbo: 6:44am On Sep 27, 2014
Binsule: mtws, d bus had accident @2:30am

Did anybody survive? I know the cause of the accident. They were riding on a smooth road making noise everywhere via FB, NL etc.

Hope some will survive cos we need to visit london today to watch the lions

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (153) (Reply)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.