Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes - Satellite TV Technology (135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes (414120 Views)

Powervu Updated Software For Strong Srt4922 Series / All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) / Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (153) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 8:50pm On May 19, 2016
XVIER:
thanks for the quick response, I will go with the ses5 though have never track before. Is it a thing I can do myself or I should get an installer and pls how much does the cccam account cost and am to load it on the qsat to get another decoder? Thanks.

One of the easiest satellites to track. Just like multi TV. Don't need installer
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by kunle20: 9:53pm On May 19, 2016
davodyguy:

Start your decoder 4922a
Load a channel
Press 8281
It will bring out a dialogue box

You'll see a list 1 to 8 showing
Connection 1-8
Protocol
Active
Status

Select any of the connection 1-8
Under the selected connection, the only thing you need to edit are
ID
Password
Address
Port

Once you enter your inputs correctly, you're not going to press save, exist is save and on final exit, you click save

Then go back to select on under Active of the selected connection

Then activate the internet and you're done

Okay. thanks. So those ID, password,address and port are CCcam account? or how can I get those info to input to it? more so how can I connect it to internet? am sorry for all this questions but I want to explain better to me bro. Thanks.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by XVIER(m): 9:53pm On May 19, 2016
davodyguy:

One of the easiest satellites to track. Just like multi TV. Don't need installer
davodyguy sorry for bothering you with my questions. I'm a novice in this thing. Should I just climb up and keep turning the dish or what? Pls give me a guide on how to do it. And do I need another decoder to load the cccam account or its still same qsat 23g I will use.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by akinremedy(m): 10:00pm On May 19, 2016
XVIER:
davodyguy sorry for bothering you with my questions. I'm a novice in this thing. Should I just climb up and keep turning the dish or what? Pls give me a guide on how to do it. And do I need another decoder to load the cccam account or its still same qsat 23g I will use.

Your Qsat 23g will do gud for u. U do not need another decoder
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by XVIER(m): 10:03pm On May 19, 2016
akinremedy:

Your Qsat 23g will do gud for u. U do not need another decoder
alright thanks. Pls do you have any idea how am I to track that ses5 davodyguy talked about?
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by akinremedy(m): 11:38pm On May 19, 2016
XVIER:
alright thanks. Pls do you have any idea how am I to track that ses5 davodyguy talked about?

No bro. Call an installer for help
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 7:32am On May 20, 2016
kunle20:

Okay. thanks. So those ID, password,address and port are CCcam account? or how can I get those info to input to it? more so how can I connect it to internet? am sorry for all this questions but I want to explain better to me bro. Thanks.

First isert your internet enabled modem with a 3g powered sim card.Press menu on your remote, then select system settings as shown above.

From the IP Settings window, you will see the internet protocols of which you will select 3g modem from the least and manually fill your username and password as it is applicable to your internet service provider.

after entering your APN, Simply press the red button on your remote in order to enable your connection

You are done, you can now either browse the youtube, maps, news, internet radio on your decoder or simply connect your cccam account on your decoder without using a lan with your pc or without using a router.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 7:35am On May 20, 2016
XVIER:

its very easy

see Tp here http://www.lyngsat.com/packages/StarSat.html

The dish will almost face the sky.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by XVIER(m): 9:36am On May 20, 2016
davodyguy:

its very easy
see Tp here http://www.lyngsat.com/packages/StarSat.html
The dish will almost face the sky.
thanks bro
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by kunle20: 1:22pm On May 20, 2016
davodyguy:

First isert your internet enabled modem with a 3g powered sim card.Press menu on your remote, then select system settings as shown above.

From the IP Settings window, you will see the internet protocols of which you will select 3g modem from the least and manually fill your username and password as it is applicable to your internet service provider.

after entering your APN, Simply press the red button on your remote in order to enable your connection

You are done, you can now either browse the youtube, maps, news, internet radio on your decoder or simply connect your cccam account on your decoder without using a lan with your pc or without using a router.

Bro, please i don't see any internet protocols of which i will select 3g modem from. I don't see where I will input setting such as APN and password of my service provider of my network. it only show my IP address when I off DHCP usage. below is the pics.

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by akinremedy(m): 1:53pm On May 20, 2016
kunle20:

Bro, please i don't see any internet protocols of which i will select 3g modem from. I don't see where I will input setting such as APN and password of my service provider of my network. it only show my IP address when I off DHCP usage. below is the pics.

Ip settings u see there means internet protocol
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by kunle20: 2:33pm On May 20, 2016
akinremedy:

There is nothing there. All I saw i uploaded it above.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by kunle20: 2:33pm On May 20, 2016
akinremedy:

There is nothing there. All I saw i uploaded it above.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by kunle20: 2:57pm On May 20, 2016
@davodyguy Please can I get software that you used to updated your decoder 1.94? May be if I update the decoder it can bring it. Please everyone I need strong update software for 4922.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by zoboizee: 6:23pm On May 20, 2016
why nt put in a modem wit a data sim and see wat comes up. or a wifi dongle if u have hotspot device. if it didnt come up after using the modem then the modem is not recognised. u nid to try another modem or u buy the wifi adapter and pair via hotspots. Then follow all the other steps given. So simple!

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by zoboizee: 6:47pm On May 20, 2016
You also need to know that sat decoders are modem selective and modems are also sim selective. So u have to change them till u find the right one. But to save dat stress, with a wifi hotspot device, buy the wifi adapter, pair the two, on data n bingo!
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 20, 2016
Pls I notice that Sony package is scramble.. is someone with me....
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by sammu(m): 8:16pm On May 20, 2016
kunle20:
@davodyguy Please can I get software that you used to updated your decoder 1.94? May be if I update the decoder it can bring it. Please everyone I need strong update software for 4922.
here
http://www.crosat.us/upload/index.php?&direction=0&order=mod&directory=Strong%20Receivers/Strong%20WIZKID%20Files/Strong%204%20Middle%20East
scroll down and download strong 4920 _194p
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by kunle20: 7:53am On May 21, 2016
zoboizee:
You also need to know that sat decoders are modem selective and modems are also sim selective. So u have to change them till u find the right one. But to save dat stress, with a wifi hotspot device, buy the wifi adapter, pair the two, on data n bingo!

Okay. I will try another modem today. I used GLO bolt modem for it before but the decoder don't recognise it.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by paulowas(m): 10:25pm On May 22, 2016
kunle20:

Okay. I will try another modem today. I used GLO bolt modem for it before but the decoder don't recognise it.
just get urself hauwei modem and u will be fine with it
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 7:55pm On May 23, 2016
Cccam for ses5 na stable
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by akinremedy(m): 9:55pm On May 23, 2016
davodyguy:
Cccam for ses5 na stable

Now opens about 30 channels. Seems the Engineers are at work
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 10:02pm On May 23, 2016
akinremedy:

Now opens about 30 channels. Seems the Engineers are at work

Work still to be done
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by chrisabotar: 2:55pm On May 24, 2016
please guys am using qsat q23g my avaratcam account has expired what do I do? Thank you
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Malix: 3:38pm On May 24, 2016
chrisabotar:
please guys am using qsat q23g my avaratcam account has expired what do I do? Thank you
4get about avatarcam acct 4now jst get a cheap cam account n enjoy
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by chrisabotar: 4:07pm On May 24, 2016
How can I get the ccam software and how to upgrade to that?
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by akinremedy(m): 5:32pm On May 24, 2016
Pls i need Starsat frequency
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 10:57pm On May 24, 2016
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by akinremedy(m): 11:03pm On May 24, 2016
davodyguy:

http://www.lyngsat.com/packages/StarSat.html

Tnx Davodguy, i have nailed it but rily i do not know how to search with dis link. I got it elsewhere. Tnx all d same.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by aroseyi(m): 11:58am On May 26, 2016
For star time cccam account whatsapp me
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by chrisabotar: 8:16pm On May 26, 2016
please help my avartacam account has expired how do I get to new spycam sw. Thank you
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 27, 2016
davodyguy:
Cccam for ses5 na stable
Is Cccam really necessary?
Startimes 1200 basic bouquet now covers all sports channels on startimes terrestrial or 1800 on starsat.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (153) (Reply)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.