Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes - Satellite TV Technology (149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes (413401 Views)

Powervu Updated Software For Strong Srt4922 Series / All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) / Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 7:11am On Oct 30, 2016
iliyande:

Maybe you are an Americana for you to have claimed that this word trending among nairalanders is new to you shocked

zap
zap/Submit
informal
verb
gerund or present participle: zapping
destroy or obliterate.
"zap the enemy's artillery before it can damage your core units"
cause to move suddenly and rapidly in a specified direction.
"the boat zapped us up river"
move suddenly and rapidly, especially between television channels or sections of videotape by use of a remote control.
"video recorders mean the audience will zap through the ads"
cook or warm (food or a hot drink) in a microwave oven.
synonyms: nuke, microwave
"she zapped a chicken burger for lunch"

No, I'm from your village and in the village, no network connection for 'zapping' to take place

grin
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by iliyande(m): 9:58am On Oct 30, 2016
davodyguy:

No, I'm from your village and in the village, no network connection for 'zapping' to take place

grin

I see.

Some of u do pretend unnecessarily

I don't mean any harm cheesy
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 10:07am On Oct 30, 2016
iliyande:

I see.

Some of u do pretend unnecessarily

I don't mean any harm cheesy
In fact, you're so harmless to the extent that your post can't kill an ant.

Just that many of you making comments on this forum, find it hard to make complete sentence, that actually makes sense. Just as below

iliyande:

Serious? It zap?

You would realise that I responded to the one that was not ambiguous. See below
iliyande:

What's your experience so far?
My response to a vivid question
davodyguy:

The same data performance as Etisalat is known for
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by iliyande(m): 10:27am On Oct 30, 2016
davodyguy:

In fact, you're so harmless to the extent that your post can't kill an ant.

Just that many of you making comments on this forum, find it hard to make complete sentence, that actually makes sense. Just as below

You would realise that I responded to the one that was not ambiguous. See below

My response to a vivid question

I didn't not aimed at killing anything talk more of harming u.

So now tell me what's is wrong with that?

Seeing your comments in other threads, I now know you?
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 10:32am On Oct 30, 2016
iliyande:

I didn't not aimed at killing anything talk more of harming u.

So now tell me what's is wrong with that?

Seeing your comments in other threads, I now know you?

The highlighted texts shows why I ignored responding to your post.

Filled with ambiguity and devoid of coherency.

May be if you recompose, I may respond.

1 Like

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 8:20pm On Oct 30, 2016
EMMAACHILE:

It's 16e for Mytv and tvsat

Got the account and working well so far
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 30, 2016
davodyguy:

Got the account and working well so far
OK.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by pope5(m): 12:19am On Nov 05, 2016
Pls can som1 help me out, I have a Qsat Q26g, it displays Qsat and then reboots continously, I have downloaded the rom, renamed the file to rom.bin, placed it in a freshly formatted drive but there is no response from the decoder it jst reboots after displaying Qsat.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 6:59am On Nov 05, 2016
pope5:
Pls can som1 help me out, I have a Qsat Q26g, it displays Qsat and then reboots continously, I have downloaded the rom, renamed the file to rom.bin, placed it in a freshly formatted drive but there is no response from the decoder it jst reboots after displaying Qsat.

Put it on first without nSim or dongle
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by pope5(m): 7:31am On Nov 05, 2016
davodyguy:

Put it on first without nSim or dongle
tanx but there is nothing connected or inserted in the decoder jst the flash drive and the response is the same
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 8:16pm On Nov 05, 2016
pope5:
tanx but there is nothing connected or inserted in the decoder jst the flash drive and the response is the same

Flash is a dongle

Don't connect anything first
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Pathway2life: 7:52am On Nov 06, 2016
@Emmanchile please can you tell me the different between freesat v7 combo and v8 combo which one is the best and where can I get it and how much is it thanks
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by akinremedy(m): 5:31pm On Nov 06, 2016
EMMAACHILE:

OK.
Davodguy, pls what mytv channels are u using the account on? I only got the christian channels like chosen tv, MFM and co. No Nigerian channels or any meaningful channel than any account can open. Is Mytv of two frequencies?
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by pope5(m): 7:35pm On Nov 06, 2016
davodyguy:

Flash is a dongle

Don't connect anything first
I have tried that too, I left it on all day, it jst displays the start up screen and reboots continiously
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 8:19pm On Nov 06, 2016
pope5:
I have tried that too, I left it on all day, it jst displays the start up screen and reboots continiously

Then take it to a Radionic that fixes decoders, not TV or radio repairer please
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by emmaniche: 6:31am On Nov 11, 2016
House Please am in need of fairly used Qsat 23, 26 or 28g.....
Please contact me on 08165471453 or drop ur number for contact...
thanks..
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by aroseyi(m): 11:37am On Nov 14, 2016
All in one cccam Acc,

mytv Africa 12522v30000,

TV Sat Africa, 12603h30000,

seasat,

hispasat

and

hotbird

If you need it whatsapp me

+2348062272279
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by emmaniche: 11:04pm On Nov 15, 2016
Please house advice on the installation procedures on how to setup sports and entertainment channels on 1M and 75CM dish....
Advice on PowerVus, LNB, PATCH, Auto-roll Software, satellite Position and transponders....
QSAT 23g Decoder Thanks...
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by pope5(m): 4:09pm On Nov 26, 2016
Pls house, what could be the cause of Qsat Q26g displaying upgrade main code loader while trying to flash or reload it? I have tried version V8.09, V8.01, and 8.5,
the decoder detects the rom.bin file, reads the file to 100% and say UPGRADE MAIN CODE LOADER, check error, try again
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 8:40pm On Nov 26, 2016
pope5:
Pls house, what could be the cause of Qsat Q26g displaying upgrade main code loader while trying to flash or reload it? I have tried version V8.09, V8.01, and 8.5,
the decoder detects the rom.bin file, reads the file to 100% and say UPGRADE MAIN CODE LOADER, check error, try again
software incomoa
emmaniche:
Please house advice on the installation procedures on how to setup sports and entertainment channels on 1M and 75CM dish....
Advice on PowerVus, LNB, PATCH, Auto-roll Software, satellite Position and transponders....
QSAT 23g Decoder Thanks...
software incompatibility
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by pope5(m): 8:44pm On Nov 26, 2016
davodyguy:
software incomoa software incompatibility
I have even tried v7 rom for Q26, I don't know if any1 have the stock rom for Q26, I mean factory rom before any upgrade?
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 8:58pm On Nov 26, 2016
pope5:
I have even tried v7 rom for Q26, I don't know if any1 have the stock rom for Q26, I mean factory rom before any upgrade?
check online for software to wake a dead Qsat, then load the latest software
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by pope5(m): 7:24am On Nov 27, 2016
Ok tanx, will continue to search anyway, all the ones I got was done searching for software to wake qsat
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by emmaniche: 1:34pm On Nov 29, 2016
I need a fairly used 2.4m or 1.8m around Ibadan in good condition
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by aroseyi(m): 2:24pm On Nov 30, 2016
• ANDROID TV BOX

• FREESAT AUTOROLE POWERVU DECODER

• WIFI STICK OR ADAPTER FOR 4922A,4950,QSAT,SUPER ESAT,ETC

• IPTV ACCOUNT WORKING IN MAJOR DECODERS

• ETISALAT DATA AT CHEAP PRICE

• TVSAT, HOTBIRD, HISPASAT,MYTV AFRICA AND

• CANALSAT REUNION CCCAM.

• SPYCAM ACCOUNT FOR ONLY Q11G, Q13G, Q15G, Q23G,Q26G AND Q28G OPENING MYTV AFRICA AND DSTV ON 68.5E (SOUTH-EAST) AFRICA ONLY

Call/Whatsapp: +2348062272279 or Skype: ancl.sy
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by bobojoshua(m): 5:59pm On Nov 30, 2016
aroseyi:
• ANDROID TV BOX

• FREESAT AUTOROLE POWERVU DECODER

• WIFI STICK OR ADAPTER FOR 4922A,4950,QSAT,SUPER ESAT,ETC

• IPTV ACCOUNT WORKING IN MAJOR DECODERS

• ETISALAT DATA AT CHEAP PRICE

• TVSAT, HOTBIRD, HISPASAT,MYTV AFRICA AND

• CANALSAT REUNION CCCAM.

• SPYCAM ACCOUNT FOR ONLY Q11G, Q13G, Q15G, Q23G,Q26G AND Q28G OPENING MYTV AFRICA AND DSTV ON 68.5E (SOUTH-EAST) AFRICA ONLY

Call/Whatsapp: +2348062272279 or Skype: ancl.sy
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Malix: 10:28pm On Dec 03, 2016
Android on your tv with mini pc HDMI stick. call:08091525901

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by aroseyi(m): 2:43pm On Dec 10, 2016
Q19g decoder now open canalsat 22w, tvsat, mytv and seeafrica

+2348062272279
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by aroseyi(m): 2:47pm On Dec 10, 2016
Canalsat on q19g

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 10:25pm On Dec 11, 2016
aroseyi:
Canalsat on q19g
Ole
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by aroseyi(m): 12:13pm On Dec 12, 2016
Q19g decoder now open canalsat 22w mytv tvsat and seeafrica

+2348062272279

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by HAH: 10:39am On Dec 28, 2016
davodyguy:

Ole
did he scam you or why did you say ole so that we can be careful with him

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (Reply)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.