Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,545 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes - Satellite TV Technology (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes (414016 Views)

Powervu Updated Software For Strong Srt4922 Series / All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) / Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (153) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by andresia(m): 7:42am On Nov 22, 2014
Trafford:
All qsat decoders latest upgrades here's the link

http://pan.baidu.com/s/1c08JUXq

Thanks bro! the 11g software is now working in my 13g decoder. I really appreciate

1 Like

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by ebrahym(m): 7:58am On Nov 22, 2014
andresia:

Thanks bro! the 11g software is now working in my 13g decoder. I really appreciate

Pls what did u do after installation? Mine sucesfully installed but still not showing, is there any settings i need to do?
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 8:06am On Nov 22, 2014
dimdim001:
Oh, less I forget...Davodyguy, dat ur link for 23G doesn't work, I had to get a workin' 1 frm Lemmy Morgan
Let me educate you on softwares

Neither myself or Lemmymorgan or anyone else in Nigeria can claim authorship of any software.

The softwares are created by electronic engineers and dumped on various platforms on the internet.

What we do to help is to search the internet for it and provide it for people to use
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by wealth014: 10:26am On Nov 22, 2014
House pls help me out. After upgrading my Q13G to v6.11.20 my queen is still sleeping. What do I do? The upgrade was very successful alongside the required after upgrade settings.I hv equally swapped all Sims,all to no avail. “Network connection successful” always appears but it never coonnects to the server. Pls what could be the cause?
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davit: 12:02pm On Nov 22, 2014
wealth014:
House pls help me out. After upgrading my Q13G to v6.11.20 my queen is still sleeping. What do I do? The upgrade was very successful alongside the required after upgrade settings.I hv equally swapped all Sims,all to no avail. “Network connection successful” always appears but it never coonnects to the server. Pls what could be the cause?
Same here o.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by dimdim001(m): 12:17pm On Nov 22, 2014
davodyguy:
Let me educate you on softwares

Neither myself or Lemmymorgan or anyone else in Nigeria can claim authorship of any software.

The softwares are created by electronic engineers and dumped on various platforms on the internet.

What we do to help is to search the internet for it and provide it for people to use

I knw dat, it isn't rocket science...I'm jst sayin' d link u posted for 23G doesn't work, in case any1 wz finkin' of usin' it
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by leakage01: 12:51pm On Nov 22, 2014
Pls gurus in d house Kindly advice me on this issue: I bought Qsat13g with code 57 wen I was in d north and it was working fine as I adhered to all updates. An installer was called to help us out since am in now based in Lagos. I came bk last week to c dat our Qsat now shows Qsat23g on the screen and 13g on d decoder. The installer fixed a cccam dat was always freezing/ rebooting. I decided to reset the decoder but it never showed d avatarcamhd option again even after pressing 1512 under settings. I have tried to upgrade it with 13 g but it keeps saying file not found, I just tried d latest 23g and it installed but no channel is showing again unlike before dat it goes off and on and d avatarcamhd code option too has disappeared. I called my installer in d north and he was surprised but advised I buy another qsat. Pls Wat do u tink dis Lagos installer did to my decoder and Wat is d solution now?
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 22, 2014
leakage01:
Pls gurus in d house Kindly advice me on this issue: I bought Qsat13g with code 57 wen I was in d north and it was working fine as I adhered to all updates. An installer was called to help us out since am in now based in Lagos. I came bk last week to c dat our Qsat now shows Qsat23g on the screen and 13g on d decoder. The installer fixed a cccam dat was always freezing/ rebooting. I decided to reset the decoder but it never showed d avatarcamhd option again even after pressing 1512 under settings. I have tried to upgrade it with 13 g but it keeps saying file not found, I just tried d latest 23g and it installed but no channel is showing again unlike before dat it goes off and on and d avatarcamhd code option too has disappeared. I called my installer in d north and he was surprised but advised I buy another qsat. Pls Wat do u tink dis Lagos installer did to my decoder and Wat is d solution now?
Make sure it is Qsat 13g
Download the qsat 13g rom https://www.dropbox.com/s/13t9syw0qxhi581/Q13G_CAR_V6.11.20_20141120_Free-Sat.bin?dl=0 and rename it to rom.bin
Power off your decoder
Plug your usb flash it into the decoder
Power on decoder
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by SweetWJ(m): 2:02pm On Nov 22, 2014
andresia:

Did u copy it from dis link? Cos wen i clickd it, it was shwin chinese lang an ws cnfused. Pls tel me hw u went abt it. I wil apprec8 ur fast respons. Thanks
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by SweetWJ(m): 2:33pm On Nov 22, 2014
bbally:
Just updated my qsat now without avin previous experience and its blazing now. Thanks to d gurus in d house. Send me a mail if u still need d software so that I can help u too. ballycam2002@yahoo.com
pls i need d software. send it to my mail @ fortunecreative@contractor.net. urgent response wil b most appreciated. thanks
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 2:42pm On Nov 22, 2014
dimdim001:

I knw dat, it isn't rocket science...I'm jst sayin' d link u posted for 23G doesn't work, in case any1 wz finkin' of usin' it
It may not have worked for you, but it definitely worked for others. Couple of other softwares are included in the post
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by babardos1985(m): 2:46pm On Nov 22, 2014
Pls, can sombody tell me correctly how to install the q13g firmware or how to upgrade my qsat.
my Qsat q13g hav nt been working since all dis while but it started wrking yesterday without any upgrade, do I still hav to upgradde it?
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by andresia(m): 3:09pm On Nov 22, 2014
ebrahym:

Pls what did u do after installation? Mine sucesfully installed but still not showing, is there any settings i need to do?

SweetWJ:
Did u copy it from dis link? Cos wen i clickd it, it was shwin chinese lang an ws cnfused. Pls tel me hw u went abt it. I wil apprec8 ur fast respons. Thanks

Follow the procedure in the link below:

http://www.lemmymorgan.com/download-latest-upgrade-firmware-for-qsat-q11g-q13g-q15g-_v5-fix-bugs-and-improve-performance/
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 3:14pm On Nov 22, 2014
Speed now up, without software upgrade on the west

but for those who have avatarcam on their speed, they might need to upgrade
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 3:15pm On Nov 22, 2014
babardos1985:
Pls, can sombody tell me correctly how to install the q13g firmware or how to upgrade my qsat.
my Qsat q13g hav nt been working since all dis while but it started wrking yesterday without any upgrade, do I still hav to upgradde it?
If it's working, dont upgrade but if it doesn't, do so
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 22, 2014
I jst bought a new qsat q23g decoder please any need for firmware upgrade
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by MoBarghash: 7:53pm On Nov 22, 2014
Hi guys!

I lost some channels on My queen 23g code 45 with Avatar Ac... i cant find SNW on channel list i can watch other sports channel but S3, 4 and 2 are not showing at all. Can someone shed some light on this.... is this the sever problem?
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by SweetWJ(m): 8:32pm On Nov 22, 2014
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by SweetWJ(m): 9:11pm On Nov 22, 2014
Pls all gurus in d house, i mistakenly upgraded my 13g queen wit xman g8 an d display on d screen changed frm d original 2 xman g8 an ws stil sleepin apart frm d oda fta channels. Wat can i do to wake it up? Pls hep ooooo
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Yeahreen(m): 6:28am On Nov 23, 2014
Hello gurus of d house, pls wich sim rocks the queen better? Thankss
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by kayfuture: 8:21am On Nov 23, 2014
Guys save your selves from on/off situation of Qs.. Try to get oda dongles aside, incase of dry season.. My installer just help me fix srt4669xII with azsky G1super adapter and i totally and jejely packed up my qs back into its pali... Pls emma, malix an davod... Does this az cracks at all3much
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Malix: 12:06pm On Nov 23, 2014
Azsky n mini x 4 are d most stable server nw
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Malix: 12:09pm On Nov 23, 2014
u need any acct?,contact me on malixshaka@gmail.com
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by dimdim001(m): 2:42pm On Nov 23, 2014
Malix:
Azsky n mini x 4 are d most stable server nw

Does it show all channels, or are som channels refusing to show jst like Qsat AvatarCam?
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 4:04pm On Nov 23, 2014
kayfuture:
Guys save your selves from on/off situation of Qs.. Try to get oda dongles aside, incase of dry season.. My installer just help me fix srt4669xII with azsky G1super adapter and i totally and jejely packed up my qs back into its pali... Pls emma, malix an davod... Does this az cracks at all3much
yes it does crack but not like any other dongle. When Az is up, its better than any other dongle
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 4:06pm On Nov 23, 2014
SweetWJ:
Pls all gurus in d house, i mistakenly upgraded my 13g queen wit xman g8 an d display on d screen changed frm d original 2 xman g8 an ws stil sleepin apart frm d oda fta channels. Wat can i do to wake it up? Pls hep ooooo
flash it
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 4:08pm On Nov 23, 2014
MoBarghash

in a long while, no one has broken the rules by mentioning any paytv channel. here you are breaking the rule

edit your post or you wouldn't get any help
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by samflex(m): 5:35pm On Nov 23, 2014
Malix:

Oga malix I sent you a mail
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by SweetWJ(m): 5:35pm On Nov 23, 2014
davodyguy:
flash it
Pls kindly direct me on hw 2go abt it. Thanks
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 23, 2014
SweetWJ:
Pls kindly direct me on hw 2go abt it. Thanks

Download the qsat 13g rom https://www.dropbox.com/s/13t9syw0qxhi581/Q13G_CAR_V6.11.20_20141120_Free-Sat.bin?dl=0 and rename it to rom.bin
Power off your decoder
Plug your usb flash it into the decoder
Power on decoder

1 Like

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Trueigbo: 6:40pm On Nov 23, 2014
Malix:

correct man. He delivered for me on two occasions.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 7:04pm On Nov 23, 2014
can anyone kindly confirm if etisalat can push the queen back to life since the recent upgrade?

Eti you used to be the best till it stopped a very long time ago

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (153) (Reply)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.