Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes - Satellite TV Technology (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes (415684 Views)

Powervu Updated Software For Strong Srt4922 Series / All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) / Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (153) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by qtechomo(m): 3:03pm On Mar 14, 2015
Which Flight 2 UK ?
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by LSBLeaky(m): 5:20pm On Mar 14, 2015
I can't reach My Queen on LAN only on GPRS, is anybody experiencing same?
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by jahstech: 11:15pm On Mar 14, 2015
This is why the say common sense is not common.
The people in this story ;
1) hungry man who wants to watch premium channel paying little or even next to nothing.
2) bad guys who are willing and able to help those who fall under group 1 with what they want.
3) guys who know little about the whole low income earner help scheme that makes it possible for those in group 1 to enjoy what they bought.
4) guys who work for the high income earners company and wants to make sure that those in group 1 don't enjoy the services brought to them by those in group 2.

NOW NOTE; Those in group 1 and 2 can't always meet so they need a platform to enable them discuss business, both ends gain from each other, you give what I need to watch premium channels for next to nothing and I pay for it.
But how do I know a system is working so I don't make wrong choices? I can't be calling everyone who has the same system like me to enquire everyday, so all those who are in group 1 need to communicate one way or the other, so a platform is also needed.
Now those in group 1 and 2 can now meet on a similar platform since we need each other.
BUT those in group 4 are not stupid, they know those in group 1 and 2 must meet on a platform to discuss terms, so they look for similar platform so they can get much info and relate to their Oga @ the top so they can take needed actions.
So when those on group 1 and 2 are trying to meet no matter the platform, those in group 4 are also there since there is no name tag indicating "these are those from group 4, don't tell them anything". So no matter the platform for communication those in group 4 are always there.
But how do those in group 3 come into the big picture? This is how, they continue beating a dead horse, as if they can identify those on group 4 with ease. Causing problems for those in group 1 and 2. I was thinking, to make things easier I think those on this group 3 should start tagging those who they know below to group 4 so we can start avoiding them.
But so far so good, the circle continues, those in group 4 will always get the info they want, and those in group 2 will also relate with their oga @ the top so they can help those in group 1. Is a continuous circle, just like your water circle, there is no end to it.
The button line: Dongles and I KS will continually be blocked and the oga @ the top for those in group 2 will continue to find a way, cause like it or not, they and their oga are making some cool bucks helping those in group 1.
Is common sense, use your brain..........

6 Likes

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 3:26pm On Mar 15, 2015
Nigerians vote for change so this exploitation by a South African country can end

check Nigeria and go to London this afternoon

seriously we need to vote out this government
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by tafrica(m): 5:38pm On Mar 15, 2015
davodyguy:
Nigerians vote for change so this exploitation by a South African country can end

Oga don't politicise this thread. DSTV is a luxury and not necessity, if one can't afford it, he then chooses to watch local stations or be contented with IKS. Toyin Subair started HITV but squandered that dream due to his extravagant lifestyle. MTN used to drain us off until GLO came to rescue and brought competition.
Until equally strong and serious competitor comes up, DSTV's monopoly will still exist. If you've got a rich man in your family, tell him to invest in cable TV business.
Let's make this thread clean as it has remained, don't politicise it please.
I'm equally a Qsat user.

3 Likes

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by samflex(m): 5:55pm On Mar 15, 2015
tafrica:

Oga don't politicise this thread. DSTV is a luxury and not necessity, if one can't afford it, he then chooses to watch local stations or be contented with IKS. Toyin Subair started HITV but squandered that dream due to his extravagant lifestyle. MTN used to drain us off until GLO came to rescue and brought competition.
Until equally strong and serious competitor comes up, DSTV's monopoly will still exist. If you've got a rich man in your family, tell him to invest in cable TV business.
I'm equally a Qsat user.

You don't understand the meaning of his post, it was a coded announcement.....be smart.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 5:58pm On Mar 15, 2015
tafrica:

I'm equally a Qsat user.
Don't be silly with your choice of words. ' If you've got a rich man in your family, tell him to invest in cable TV business' is a very ignorant statement to make. You don't have to be the richest man to invest in cable TV. If you have understanding of how banks fund projects in Nigeria, then you wouldn't have made that statement

Even the 'rich' complained about the recent price increase, Cause the regulatory body isn't really looking to do their Job. If you know the genesis of DSTV's kill competitors tactics which has gone unchecked for many years, then you'd be more informed. Disc Engineering is a good Example. If you know the proxy battle they're fighting with the likes of Bein Sport and other Nilesat sport packages in order for them not to drop down to 180cm in Southern Nigeria, you'll also be better informed

1 Like

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 6:03pm On Mar 15, 2015
samflex:

You don't understand the meaning of his post, it was a coded announcement.....be smart.
His post shows how lowly informed he is.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by tafrica(m): 6:36pm On Mar 15, 2015
davodyguy:
Don't be silly with your choice of words. ' If you've got a rich man in your family, tell him to invest in cable TV business' is a very ignorant statement to make. You don't have to be the richest man to invest in cable TV. If you have understanding of how banks fund projects in Nigeria, then you wouldn't have made that statement

Even the 'rich' complained about the recent price increase, Cause the regulatory body isn't really looking to do their Job. If you know the genesis of DSTV's kill competitors tactics which has gone unchecked for many years, then you'd be more informed. Disc Engineering is a good Example. If you know the proxy battle they're fighting with the likes of Bein Sport and other Nilesat sport packages in order for them not to drop down to 180cm in Southern Nigeria, you'll also be better informed

Simple question; was Toyin Subair of HITV never funded by GTB, what happened?
The only competitor of DSTV we ever had ran himself down due to flamboyance, it never had anything to do with government.
Don't go abusive, just drive home your point Mr. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by tafrica(m): 6:40pm On Mar 15, 2015
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by tafrica(m): 6:41pm On Mar 15, 2015
samflex:

If you were smart enough, you would know his post was codedly political.

I'm not against him voting for his choice, but this thread should be apolitical, don't campaign here. He can create his thread to do that.

2 Likes

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 6:50pm On Mar 15, 2015
tafrica:

Simple question; was Toyin Subair of HITV never funded by GTB, what happened?
The only competitor of DSTV we ever had ran himself down due to flamboyance, it never had anything to do with government.
Don't go abusive, just drive home your point Mr. Thanks.
No one is going abusive. I just called your attention to be careful with your choice of words.

Its a case of HITV paying xx amount to acquire the rights, DSTV in turn went to Premier League and BSkyB and paid xxxx amount to scheme out HITV. In the first two to three years, a business will try to break even first before making profit. HITV was yet to do that.

Let's look at this way, if MTN tries any rubbish now NCC will call them to order even in the midst of competitors.

See Dangote cement for instance. He's so rich to have cement factories in Nigeria, yet he sells so high. Others are importing eg IBeto, Portland cement, yet he was selling at the same price with them. When he was called to order, he drastically reduced his prices to favour Jonathan's election in 2011, thereby making it very difficult for others to make it. He sold his at lesser price than the landing cost of others. This is just one example of the failure of our Government agencies to regulate

We can continue for long

See the price of diesel and kerosene, who's to ensure we buy kerosene at N50/litre?

1 Like

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 6:54pm On Mar 15, 2015
tafrica:

If you were smart enough, you would know his post was codedly political.

I'm not against him voting for his choice, but this thread should be apolitical, don't campaign here. He can create his thread to do that.
Nope young man. You're guilty of what you're trying to accuse someone else of. Don't kick start trouble

The deep meaning of the post is what you failed woefully to decipher. You're not a mind reader to attempt interpreting a post you're not ordered to interpret
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by FLYFIRE(m): 7:56pm On Mar 15, 2015
davodyguy:

WHAT IS IT WITH APC MEMBERS ABUSING ANY ONE WITH CONTRARY VIEW? YOU COME HERE CAMPAIGNING FOR A PARTY, THIS YOUNG MAN TELLS YOU ITS NOT GOOD TO DO THAT HERE & YOUR NEXT WORD TO HIM IS 'DONT BE SILLY'.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by FLYFIRE(m): 8:09pm On Mar 15, 2015
davodyguy:
Nope young man. You're guilty of what you're trying to accuse someone else of. Don't kick start trouble

The deep meaning of the post is what you failed woefully to decipher. You're not a mind reader to attempt interpreting a post you're not ordered to interpret

YOUNG MAN STOP THIS NONSENSE. YOU TRY LORDING IT OVER PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM. THE OTHER DAY YOU WERE RANTING OVER LEMMY'S POSTS & ALL THAT. NOW GO BACK TO YOUR POST & SEE IF THERE IS ANY OTHER MEANING TO IT
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 8:32pm On Mar 15, 2015
You see what we are saying? When most of you become so idle, you begin to seek trouble where there's none.

FLYFIRE:

WHAT IS IT WITH APC MEMBERS ABUSING ANY ONE WITH CONTRARY VIEW?
Who's the APC member here? You'll be a liar if you can show us the APC member empirically on this thread

FLYFIRE:

YOU COME HERE CAMPAIGNING FOR A PARTY, THIS YOUNG MAN TELLS YOU ITS NOT GOOD TO DO THAT HERE & YOUR NEXT WORD TO HIM IS 'DONT BE SILLY'.
Where did I campaign for a party? Even if I did, which party is my campaign for?
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 8:38pm On Mar 15, 2015
FLYFIRE:

YOUNG MAN STOP THIS NONSENSE.
Toddler, you are the one posting nonsense and exhibiting ignorance.

FLYFIRE:

YOU TRY LORDING IT OVER PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM.
Lording what? or what have I shoved down your throat?

FLYFIRE:

THE OTHER DAY YOU WERE RANTING OVER LEMMY'S POSTS & ALL THAT.
What happened to lemmy's post? did Lemmy make a post on this thread?

FLYFIRE:

NOW GO BACK TO YOUR POST & SEE IF THERE IS ANY OTHER MEANING TO IT
Guess we have two mind readers here. The main one and the pseudo one. What's the meaning you can deduce from the post?
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by samflex(m): 8:48pm On Mar 15, 2015
davodyguy:
His post shows how lowly informed he is.

Guy I understand jare, thanks for the coded info
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 8:56pm On Mar 15, 2015
samflex:

Guy I understand jare, thanks for the coded info
You're welu welu kum
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by FLYFIRE(m): 12:22am On Mar 16, 2015
davodyguy:
Toddler, you are the one posting nonsense and exhibiting ignorance.

Lording what? or what have I shoved down your throat?

What happened to lemmy's post? did Lemmy make a post on this thread?

Guess we have two mind readers here. The main one and the pseudo one. What's the meaning you can deduce from the post?

I DONT BLAME YOU. YOU THINK I'M JOBLESS LIKE YOU?
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by XVIER(m): 12:57am On Mar 16, 2015
up sanusi #qeeen
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Dishtech(m): 6:23am On Mar 16, 2015
davodyguy:

Oga politician go to the right tread. Everyday change! Change!! Change!!! What are u changing 4? 4rm bad to worse? Or is it conductor kind of change? U are talking as if it is only Nigeria dat the money is increased! Go to east Africa they hav started paying already! So use another reason for ur politics

1 Like

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by tafrica(m): 7:41am On Mar 16, 2015
Dishtech:
Oga politician go to the right tread. Everyday change! Change!! Change!!! What are u changing 4? 4rm bad to worse? Or is it conductor kind of change? U are talking as if it is only Nigeria dat the money is increased! Go to east Africa they hav started paying already! So use another reason for ur politics

Thank God reasonable people like flyfire and you are showing up. I don't know how much more his post should look like before it turns into a political one. Anyone that wishes to preach change should create a new thread.
They thought DSTV was only increased in Nigeria, go and check their price lists in SA also. They pay a whole lot for EPL. Until competitors come in which might probably see each competitor controlling his country and might make EPL reduce what it charges only DSTV, DSTV will keep controlling it. Govt has no biz with what EPL charges DSTV, it is all about business.
Again, DSTV is a luxury and not necessity, there are other cables out there.
Once again, I also use Qsat.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 7:53am On Mar 16, 2015
You guys are jokers and I'll be so mad with you
Dishtech:
Oga politician go to the right tread.
Who's a politician? Can you define who a politician is?

Dishtech:

Everyday change! Change!! Change!!!
Yes cos that's the only constant thing in Life. you change from Primary School to Secondary school and thereafter to tertiary institution. You can't remain stagnant

Dishtech:

What are u changing 4? 4rm bad to worse? Or is it conductor kind of change?
It depends on the kind of change you want. I know what I want. I've paid my DSTV subscription for one year in advance since the 5th of August 2014 @ old rate of 11,700 and it ought to expire in August this year. Most times when there's power failure, the money keeps going, also the box is in the office and on weekends its just there sleeping on Saturday and Sunday. I want a change
Dishtech:

U are talking as if it is only Nigeria dat the money is increased! Go to east Africa they hav started paying already!
Please tell us the countries that DSTV is making the highest turnover. Please tell us if you wouldn't mention Nigeria. Ghana is giving Glo a tough challenge in proxy to protect already existing communication companies.
Dishtech:

So use another reason for ur politics
Which politics are you talking about? Are you against change?
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 7:55am On Mar 16, 2015
FLYFIRE:

I DONT BLAME YOU. YOU THINK I'M JOBLESS LIKE YOU?
Mumu. If you can't stand the heat, then you steer clear the kitchen. Next time mind your business. I'm a tough nut to crack grin
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 8:07am On Mar 16, 2015
tafrica:

Thank God reasonable people like flyfire and you are showing up.
You called them reasonable cos they're equally as biased and sentimental as you are.

tafrica:

I don't know how much more his post should look like before it turns into a political one.
After making myself clear above, you still feel so strongly with your erroneous perception, then I think you have comprehension challenge

tafrica:

Anyone that wishes to preach change should create a new thread.
No. I will preach change and preach it on this thread

tafrica:

They thought DSTV was only increased in Nigeria, go and check their price lists in SA also.
I'm not one of the 'they thought' I have asked if they weren't having a great turnover already

tafrica:

They pay a whole lot for EPL. Until competitors come in which might probably see each competitor controlling his country and might make EPL reduce what it charges only DSTV, DSTV will keep controlling it. Govt has no biz with what EPL charges DSTV, it is all about business.
Of cos EPL has overtaken the UCL and the American football, which used to be the most expensive in terms of television rights, but there are better ways of doing things. If they can get 2m subscribers in Lagos alone with a population in excess of 10m, in fact, they'll be making a lot from soccer enthusiasts that can pay 5k a month
tafrica:

Again, DSTV is a luxury and not necessity, there are other cables out there.
Once again, I also use Qsat.
Thanks.
Yes that's why you own a Qsat. cheesy
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by FLYFIRE(m): 10:47am On Mar 16, 2015
davodyguy:
Mumu. If you can't stand the heat, then you steer clear the kitchen. Next time mind your business. I'm a tough nut to crack grin
I WILL NOT GO THAT LOW WITH YOU...ALL YOU `CHANGERS` HAVE ALREADY BEEN PROGRAMMED TO INSULT & WALK TO YOUR OWN DESTRUCTION. I ONLY WISH TO ADVISE YOU BECAUSE YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE CALLING FOR. IF YOU BRING POLITICS HERE, THE FIRE WILL BURN ALL YOU ARE TRYING TO PROTECT. AND BY THE WAY, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE ASHAMED OF ACCEPTING THAT YOU GOOFED WITH THAT POST, AFTERALL, IT WAS SUNDAY & MAY HAVE STUMBLED UNTO SOME FREE BOOZE.

2 Likes

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by akinremedy(m): 11:05am On Mar 16, 2015
Happy birthday to the most respected man on this thread, Emmachile. May God bless ur years.

2 Likes

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by samflex(m): 11:56am On Mar 16, 2015
Just one simple coded info the guy passed on that was beneficial for people who are smart yesterday naim Una don turn upside down so abi na another one?
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 12:09pm On Mar 16, 2015
FLYFIRE:

I WILL NOT GO THAT LOW WITH YOU...ALL YOU `CHANGERS` HAVE ALREADY BEEN PROGRAMMED TO INSULT & WALK TO YOUR OWN DESTRUCTION. I ONLY WISH TO ADVISE YOU BECAUSE YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE CALLING FOR. IF YOU BRING POLITICS HERE, THE FIRE WILL BURN ALL YOU ARE TRYING TO PROTECT. AND BY THE WAY, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE ASHAMED OF ACCEPTING THAT YOU GOOFED WITH THAT POST, AFTERALL, IT WAS SUNDAY & MAY HAVE STUMBLED UNTO SOME FREE BOOZE.
Everyone needs change
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 16, 2015
akinremedy:
Happy birthday to the most respected man on this thread, Emmachile. May God bless ur years.
Thank you, Mr akinremedy. Remember everyone is respected.

1 Like

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Falakotolu(m): 7:41pm On Mar 16, 2015
Heard some citizens are swim in open ocean of azerbaijan..... Na true ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (153) (Reply)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.