Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes - Satellite TV Technology (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes (414312 Views)

Powervu Updated Software For Strong Srt4922 Series / All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) / Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (153) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 31, 2015
But the customer care is friendly and very fast. That should not be a problem.
Most calls to them are picked under 20 secs. Calling them multiple times will likely mean talking to different customer care representative.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 31, 2015
jahstech:

Wow!!! This is unbelievable, you are telling me Startimes supports pay-per-view? Can't wait for them to start doing the needful, I know little by little they would surely get there.
On the other hand, while watching arsenal's match on BT sport 1 yesterday I noticed an info saying they have bought champions right for 3 years, does this have any ramifications as we Nigerians are concerned?
No effect on other paytv. Startimes has UCL rights since 2012 to 2015. It should be renewal
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by HAH: 11:10pm On May 31, 2015
EMMAACHILE:

No, you don't have to call every time. If you are to purchase a recharge card, you can convert yourself

See the procedure below

Can anyone help on how to migrate from basic to Nova

Send format below in an SMS to 32055
How to change Bouquet on Startimes
Cc#card number#pin#N to convert to nova
Cc#card number#pin#B to convert to basic
Cc#card number#pin#C to convert to classic
Cc#card number#pin#U to convert to unique

Pin is when you obtain a Recharge pin.
Eg to convert to Nova from any package and my smart card number is xxxxxxxxxxx and pin is 1234567890 it will be like this

Cc#xxxxxxxxxxx#1234567890#n in an SMS to 32055

Thank you very much. So I can only change bouquet when recharging my account or is a there a way I can change without rechaging , for instance I change my buoquet from basic to unique just to watch a match and after the match I revert back to basic
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 11:46pm On May 31, 2015
EMMAACHILE:

No effect on other paytv. Startimes has UCL rights since 2012 to 2015. It should be renewal
This' the negativity aspect. They air just one UCL per week. let them start airing 4 like Irib.

Trust me, they'll sell very well.

UCL isn't as expensive as the EPL
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Boss13: 4:24pm On Jun 01, 2015
Na wa oh. Internet really dey expensive for this country. I am trying to get a dedicated server and the proposal sent to me was just too high. The guy who was referred to me oin nairaland seems uninterested.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Talibanis: 4:29pm On Jun 01, 2015
Boss13:
Na wa oh. Internet really dey expensive for this country. I am trying to get a dedicated server and the proposal sent to me was just too high. The guy who was referred to me oin nairaland seems uninterested.
I referred u to someone and u didn't even bother to get back to me about it!
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Boss13: 4:42pm On Jun 01, 2015
Talibanis:

I referred u to someone and u didn't even bother to get back to me about it!

He has not but responding. As a matter of fact, he just responded now. He referred me to a site.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 8:01pm On Jun 01, 2015
Boss13:

He has not but responding. As a matter of fact, he just responded now. He referred me to a site.
lol
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Boss13: 8:03pm On Jun 01, 2015
davodyguy:
lol

E reach to laugh. I saw the site and I was wondering what is all this? Has anyone utilize the service?
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 8:22pm On Jun 01, 2015
Boss13:

E reach to laugh. I saw the site and I was wondering what is all this? Has anyone utilize the service?
I haven't. We were waiting on you for a feed back. But I think I can trust these guys. at least those that post on this thread
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Malix: 11:13am On Jun 02, 2015
Q26G,Q28G and avatarcam account available. contact me on: malixshaka@gmail.com
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 02, 2015
Malix:
Q26G,Q28G and avatarcam account available.
contact me on: malixshaka@gmail.com
Your communication channels are poor. Improve on it.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Jessewizy(m): 12:15pm On Jun 02, 2015
Please what's the difference between starsat and startimes
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Boss13: 1:35pm On Jun 02, 2015
davodyguy:
I haven't. We were waiting on you for a feed back. But I think I can trust these guys. at least those that post on this thread

Really. I am the lab rat (laughs). According to what he sent, you have to install an application. I am cautious of installing things on my system so I have not tried it out.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 2:00pm On Jun 02, 2015
Boss13:

Really. I am the lab rat (laughs). According to what he sent, you have to install an application. I am cautious of installing things on my system so I have not tried it out.

yea the app is like the VPN. Yes
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 2:01pm On Jun 02, 2015
Jessewizy:
same company

One is with the use of Satellite, the other terrestrial
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 02, 2015
Jessewizy:

Startimes is terrestrial using antenna while Starsat is satellite based.
The channels are different with starsat having more channels like sabc 1-3.

Starsat is sharper than Startimes as it is using DTH technology while Startimes is using DTT technology. Google those terms

Starsat 1800 package is almost the same as Startimes 2400 package with even more channels.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Boss13: 2:29pm On Jun 02, 2015
davodyguy:

yea the app is like the VPN. Yes

Yea I think so. What do you think? Should I install? I also need to know the speed
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 2:47pm On Jun 02, 2015
Boss13:

Yea I think so. What do you think? Should I install? I also need to know the speed
yes. Go ahead. How many systems do you have?
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by soloqy: 9:25pm On Jun 02, 2015
Boss13:

I won't lie I need a 5m dish but that stuff is massively huge. I don't stay in my own house where I can express myself without much interruption. I do not want to get cross with either my estate management (which definitely has stringent rules) or get starred at in a funny way by members of my estate and you have to explain to friends.

I might give it a try by writing to my estate management about my intention and hope if the outcome turns out positive.

With that kind of money you are spending, you can afford to get DSTV premium plus French , asian and German addons, and still add Startimes and ACTV on the side. IPTV is expensive unless you want to watch selected matches per week and even at that, each match takes about 500mb (Cause most stream in HD). IPTV is very attractive but the huge cost of Internet is a problem. If one knows any Internet connection that can give unlimited per month, at affordable price, please share.

These people claim they give unlimited but they are only covering Lekki and Island - Wifi . com . ng
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Jessewizy(m): 7:50am On Jun 03, 2015
EMMAACHILE:

Startimes is terrestrial using antenna while Starsat is satellite based.
The channels are different with starsat having more channels like sabc 1-3.

Starsat is sharper than Startimes as it is using DTH technology while Startimes is using DTT technology. Google those terms

Starsat 1800 package is almost the same as Startimes 2400 package with even more channels.

Tnx, how much for starsat
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Jessewizy(m): 7:50am On Jun 03, 2015
davodyguy:
same company

One is with the use of Satellite, the other terrestrial
Tnx
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Boss13: 9:33am On Jun 03, 2015
davodyguy:
yes. Go ahead. How many systems do you have?

My IPTV, my Laptop and three phones grin
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Boss13: 9:40am On Jun 03, 2015
soloqy:

With that kind of money you are spending, you can afford to get DSTV premium plus French , asian and German addons, and still add Startimes and ACTV on the side. IPTV is expensive unless you want to watch selected matches per week and even at that, each match takes about 500mb (Cause most stream in HD). IPTV is very attractive but the huge cost of Internet is a problem. If one knows any Internet connection that can give unlimited per month, at affordable price, please share.

These people claim they give unlimited but they are only covering Lekki and Island - Wifi . com . ng

Thank you for your concern. I gave it a thought (the cost implication). However, I am getting addicted to IPTV. I did my comparison with the contents on DSTV and IPTV and I noticed DSTV contents are always stalled except football. Examples include Game of Thrones - I just finished watching the recent episode on Monday. I would have watched it at the same time on HBO with viewers in the US but I could not wait till 3am Monday morning. One of my favorite Channel is Bloomberg, I get to watch live updates and not haphazard content DSTV shows.

I know my solution - dedicated microwave internet but that comes with a premium price and since I am utilising it for enterprise purpose, then there is no need increasing my expenditure line without a proportionate increase in income.

I will review the guys you recommended and see if they are okay.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 03, 2015
Jessewizy:

Tnx, how much for starsat
N9,000
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Malix: 10:05am On Jun 03, 2015
EMMAACHILE:
Your communication channels are poor. Improve on it.
Thanks man!. u can also reach me on :08091525901
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Boss13: 10:09am On Jun 03, 2015
soloqy:

I have called wifi.com.ng. They offer constant speed of 2.5mpbs and unlimited data for N8500 per month. They also offer US IP addresses and Teleport (don't know what teleport means though). I think they use radio link and not broadband LTE. Anyways I want to test their link before I enter one chance.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 9:30pm On Jun 03, 2015
Boss13:

My IPTV, my Laptop and three phones grin
lol
Was asking about the computer system.
Just in case the thing crash, seh you get alternative? tongue
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 9:36pm On Jun 03, 2015
soloqy:

which one is ACTV?

Dstv should be fair enough on Nigerian customers.

They've the best entertainment channels.

I love AMshowcase and Amurban

Because these two channels are the best they've got, they excluded them from

Dstv Access
Gotv
Dstv family
Dstv compact

they now included them in compact + and premium.

That's greed.

Something must be done like pay per view

I will select ss1-7 and all the AM channels and get the rest from FTA
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Edunwa302(m): 9:48pm On Jun 03, 2015
EMMAACHILE:

N9,000
Bro do you sell Qsat acnt
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by soloqy: 9:58pm On Jun 03, 2015
Boss13:

I have called wifi.com.ng. They offer constant speed of 2.5mpbs and unlimited data for N8500 per month. They also offer US IP addresses and Teleport (don't know what teleport means though). I think they use radio link and not broadband LTE. Anyways I want to test their link before I enter one chance.

Yeah, the subscription fee is affordable but till I get a review from an actual user, it would remain just claims to me. They are promoting IPTV with the introduction of the Teleport. I gather its something they sell to assist IPTV and to enable people watch content that normaly would be blocked from our region. Also their coverage remains a problem . Only in Lekki , VI and parts of IKEJA.

Search for tizeti on twitter . I think they mentioned something about Teleport there.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by soloqy: 10:09pm On Jun 03, 2015
davodyguy:
which one is ACTV?

Dstv should be fair enough on Nigerian customers.

They've the best entertainment channels.

I love AMshowcase and Amurban

Because these two channels are the best they've got, they excluded them from

Dstv Access
Gotv
Dstv family
Dstv compact

they now included them in compact + and premium.

That's greed.

Something must be done like pay per view

I will select ss1-7 and all the AM channels and get the rest from FTA

ACTV is African Cable Television. Look at their website at actv. tv .

DSTV started before them all and bought all the content exclusively leaving them with left overs. If we continue lauding DSTV, things will never change. The yearly price increase will continue. For me, I am determined to cure myself of the madness for EPL. I will only go to watch my team play in the weekend games or watch very important matches via Kodi.

If you are so interested in local content and channels, Startimes has so many of them. I am not so interested in them though but Startimes has IROKO Play and Iroko Plus, AMc series, Amc movies, Orisun,Cool Tv, Wazobia Tv, Tiwan Tiwan,Awa Tv , Wap Tv . All local channels with local movies, local entertainment and Nollywood

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (153) (Reply)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.