Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes - Satellite TV Technology (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes (414236 Views)

Powervu Updated Software For Strong Srt4922 Series / All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) / Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (153) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 18, 2015
no news of Az Sky? cheesy
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by adimek2002(m): 7:12pm On Aug 18, 2015
pls my QSAT is very unstable now. Is it general
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 7:28pm On Aug 18, 2015
willing to Let go my speed S1 Hd decoder. It's performs almost same function with q26 and Q28 decoders.
you can load both avatarcam and spycam on it.
holla me if interested
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by TSHIRT2: 10:26pm On Aug 18, 2015
Boss13:

I think I have cccam account just that some HD channels don't show especially on Sky italia, but some Canal HD channels open up. Except the cccam account is half account.
AS OF TODAY SKY ITALIA HD IS NOT WORKING CCCAM AND GSHARE,WHILE OTHERS & HD A WORKING ON BOTH
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by akinremedy(m): 1:13am On Aug 19, 2015
davodyguy:
willing to Let go my speed S1 Hd decoder.
It's performs almost same function with q26 and Q28 decoders.

you can load both avatarcam and spycam on it.

holla me if interested
Interested, (akinremedy@gmail.com)
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by dimdim001(m): 3:47pm On Aug 19, 2015
Wanna sell off my Qsat Q23G, account has expired...holla me if ure interested
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Malix: 3:54pm On Aug 19, 2015
For Avatarcam acct call; 08091525901
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 4:30pm On Aug 19, 2015
Malix:
For Avatarcam acct call; 08091525901
call me. I need account now
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by harabey(m): 4:32pm On Aug 19, 2015
@Malix, thanks. Just spoke with you.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by akinremedy(m): 8:57pm On Aug 19, 2015
davodyguy:
call me. I need account now
Davodguy, i av replied ur mail
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by olason(m): 1:50pm On Aug 20, 2015
emmachille, bro need to talk to u on an issue, kindly get in touch tans. olaslasho2@yahoo.com
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by olason(m): 2:36pm On Aug 20, 2015
emmachille, bro need to talk to u on an issue, kindly get in touch tanx. olaslasho2@yahoo.com
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by harjirem(m): 6:06pm On Aug 20, 2015
dimdim001:
Am interest! Hw much? Contact 08160536026 or sunotobbi@gmail.com
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Malix: 6:14pm On Aug 21, 2015
For Q26G & Q28G,Avatarcam account call;08091525901
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Malix: 2:14pm On Aug 23, 2015
used Q11G for sale.08091525901
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by yankeedude(m): 7:19pm On Aug 24, 2015
harjirem:

Am interest! Hw much? Contact 08160536026 or sunotobbi@gmail.com
Contact me too. 08023454678 or omoniyioladokun@yahoo.com
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by yankeedude(m): 7:21pm On Aug 24, 2015
dimdim001:
Contact me too. 08023454678 or omoniyioladokun@yahoo.com
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Boss13: 9:20am On Aug 25, 2015
Guys I have completed the installation (i.e. 4.4m dish) but I am not happy. The installer initially told me I will be able to track many satellites prior to inspection, only for him to say that hotbird is only possible due to space. I want to know how true this is.

At the moment, I only get hotbird with 4.4m dish. It is such an embarrassing situation with my gigantic dish. The same hotbird a 3m dish would track. Also, some of the HD channels except Canalsport 2 HD cracks and the HD channels on Sky italia do not open and its SD channels cracks frequently.

It is an annoying venture after spending that amount of money to only track one bird and the sports don't speak english (Gosh)
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 25, 2015
Boss13:
Guys I have completed the installation (i.e. 4.4m dish) but I am not happy. The installer initially told me I will be able to track many satellites prior to inspection, only for him to say that hotbird is only possible due to space. I want to know how true this is.

At the moment, I only get hotbird with 4.4m dish. It is such an embarrassing situation with my gigantic dish. The same hotbird a 3m dish would track. Also, some of the HD channels except Canalsport 2 HD cracks and the HD channels on Sky italia do not open and its SD channels cracks frequently.

It is an annoying venture after spending that amount of money to only track one bird and the sports don't speak english (Gosh)
Lol. Take heart. The same predicament I have with my 3m dish but I will surely retrack mine to put everything straight. Change lnbs, and motorize the dish. With your 4.4m, you should have focused on skyuk since all channels there are English.

For now, enjoying sports through canal sports and Startimes.

The only thing you can do is to look for a good installer to change your dish position and motorized the dish if possible to maximise your gain. Another option is to look for a gshare decoder.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Boss13: 9:36am On Aug 25, 2015
EMMAACHILE:

Lol. Take heart. The same predicament I have with my 3m dish but I will surely retrack mine to put everything straight. Change lnbs, and motorize the dish. With your 4.4m, you should have focused on skyuk since all channels there are English.

For now, enjoying sports through canal sports and Startimes.

The only thing you can do is to look for a good installer to change your dish position and motorized the dish if possible to maximise your gain. Another option is to look for a gshare decoder.

My dish is motorised. I actually want sky uk and I decided to get a 4.4m dish. I went through a tough period and process, convincing my estate management, my landlord and doing letters. Only for the installer to tell me that buildings are blocking the signal for west and that if I need sky uk I need 5 meter dish!!! 5 meter dish, when the 4.4m is occupying a huge amount of space.

Okay buildings are blocking west, how about east. With 4.4m I should kill all the birds on east. Why just hotbird

Now, I am furious and he has decided to buy an lnb. Why didnt he think about that initially? How can 4.4m dish get only 1 satellite. I cannot reconcile it. It is embarrassing seeing the gigantic dish performing below par. I just don't get it.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 25, 2015
Boss13:

My dish is motorised. I actually want sky uk and I decided to get a 4.4m dish. I went through a tough period and process, convincing my estate management, my landlord and doing letters. Only for the installer to tell me that buildings are blocking the signal for west and that if I need sky uk I need 5 meter dish!!! 5 meter dish, when the 4.4m is occupying a huge amount of space.

Okay buildings are blocking west, how about east. With 4.4m I should kill all the birds on east. Why just hotbird

Now, I am furious and he has decided to buy an lnb. Why didnt he think about that initially? How can 4.4m dish get only 1 satellite. I cannot reconcile it. It is embarrassing seeing the gigantic dish performing below par. I just don't get it.
Skyuk is on East so you should be able to track it. Do you receive multi TV stations like joy prime? If yes, try to blindscan and see when you are on that direction.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Cheny(m): 9:57am On Aug 25, 2015
Boss13:

Sorry to say but ur installer is not well knowledgeable and just looking for excuses. How can a 4.4m dish motorized for that matter only lock one sat. My bros u should be able to get all kinds of packages with a 4.4m either east or west. My advice is that u try and get another sound installer or link up with any of the expert-FTA guys in the FTA general thread or fta football thread who resides in ur town to help u out. Please don't waste that massive dish because many pple are dreaming about it.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Boss13: 10:15am On Aug 25, 2015
Cheny:

Sorry to say but ur installer is not well knowledgeable and just looking for excuses. How can a 4.4m dish motorized for that matter only lock one sat. My bros u should be able to get all kinds of packages with a 4.4m either east or west. My advice is that u try and get another sound installer or link up with any of the expert-FTA guys in the FTA general thread or fta football thread who resides in ur town to help u out. Please don't waste that massive dish because many pple are dreaming about it.

Well. Maybe I should upload pictures of my dish and the space it occupies so people can offer assistance. I will do that hopefully tomorrow.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Boss13: 10:16am On Aug 25, 2015
EMMAACHILE:

Skyuk is on East so you should be able to track it. Do you receive multi TV stations like joy prime? If yes, try to blindscan and see when you are on that direction.

Ha. He told me it is on west. No I don't receive multi tv stations like joy prime. what is a blindscan and how can I do that. I have a dreambox 800 HD decorder incase you need that information too
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Boss13: 10:19am On Aug 25, 2015
One of the picture of my dish during installation. Abeg mek una no mind the picture. They are working on the road and gutter. I was also willingly to offer 20K if the installer can track down sky uk. The deal is still on though

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Malix: 10:34am On Aug 25, 2015
Boss13:
One of the picture of my dish during installation. Abeg mek una no mind the picture. They are working on the road and gutter. I was also willingly to offer 20K if the installer can track down sky uk. The deal is still on though
Pls!, get a good installer to do the job for u
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Boss13: 10:39am On Aug 25, 2015
Malix:

Like who please. My offer for 20K to track down Sky UK still stands. My installer would be coming tomorrow. So we could all meet up and gather ideas and solve the problem
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by jostunde(m): 10:41am On Aug 25, 2015
Malix:

Good installer to do what? Please explain better.
Thank u
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Boss13: 10:42am On Aug 25, 2015
jostunde:

Good installer to do what? Please explain better.
Thank u

Tunde, I can see you are here. That is good. Please read up their comments and share your experience.

Guys, Tunde is actually the project coordinator
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Cheny(m): 11:07am On Aug 25, 2015
Boss13:

Like who please. My offer for 20K to track down Sky UK still stands. My installer would be coming tomorrow. So we could all meet up and gather ideas and solve the problem
Which lnb and at what skew? Just as EmmaAchile said earlier,track multi tv at 28e then run a blindscan and let us get a feedback of how many out-of-footprint TPs ur installer is able to get. Some transponders on Sky Uk on astra 2e/f /g @ 28.2e should surface.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by jostunde(m): 11:08am On Aug 25, 2015
EMMAACHILE:

Bro, when last u tried sky uk on astra 28E with 4.4M?
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Boss13: 11:09am On Aug 25, 2015
Cheny:

Which lnb and at what skew? Just as EmmaAchile said earlier,track multi tv at 28e then run a blindscan and let us get a feedback of how many out-of-footprint TPs ur installer is able to get. Some transponders on Sky Uk on astra 2e/f /g @ 28.2e should surface.

My installer is also online now.

@Jostunde these are possible solutions.

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (153) (Reply)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.