Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes - Satellite TV Technology (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes (414175 Views)

Powervu Updated Software For Strong Srt4922 Series / All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) / Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (153) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by lele4u(m): 10:16pm On Aug 02, 2015
@Emmaachile I have also downloaded the proxy but don't know how to connect it to my Qsat 28g. Can you kindly show me how to use my phone to connect Qsat through the VPN proxy?
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 02, 2015
lele4u:
@Emmaachile I have also downloaded the proxy but don't know how to connect it to my Qsat 28g. Can you kindly show me how to use my phone to connect Qsat through the VPN proxy?
You can't use proxy on Qsat. It's work only on an Android device or pc
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by lele4u(m): 9:49am On Aug 03, 2015
@Emmaachile
Thank you. But please do you know how to use the DLNA on Qsat 28g for multiscreen. please show me how it is configured.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 03, 2015
lele4u:
@Emmaachile
Thank you. But please do you know how to use the DLNA on Qsat 28g for multiscreen. please show me how it is configured.
I don't know whether Qsat is dlna complaint and I have not done it.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Talibanis: 10:42am On Aug 03, 2015
EMMAACHILE:

I don't know whether Qsat is dlna complaint and I have not done it.
It is. For me, I use a router. Ur devices has to be connected via d same home network of ur router. It's that simple.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by lele4u(m): 3:27pm On Aug 03, 2015
@Talibanis
I used my phone to do hotspot but the DLNA did not work. Thus it only work through router.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by boljamogun(m): 4:18pm On Aug 03, 2015
fembrous3:
Pls house is aanybody using this GS series decoder GS5HD or GS6HD I was told its not working here in nigeria agaain plz does aaaaany body knws abt thaat cause am aabt to buy d decodder

@fembrous3

Please RUN AWAY from these decoders (GS5HD mini & GS6HD). They are SCAM from the seller (saledvb) from China, to extort money from the innocent victims. Though these decoders will be delivered by the seller but they are NOT working according to specifications as claimed by the seller.

The scrambled channels do NOT open automatically as claimed because no CAM is preloaded in the box, except you input the known BISS keys manually before only BISS channels will open, while the IPTV channels will remain permanently buffering even when you use recommended Huawei E3131 or E173 modems irrespective of mobile network SIM-card you inserted in any of the modems.

Even the use of any of the 4G LTE internet modems (Swift, Spectranet or Smile) will NOT prevent continuous buffering of any of the IPTV channels.

The IPTV channels require very high speed shared bandwidth or preferably a dedicated bandwidth internet for seamless connection, which regrettably either not available yet or very expensive (not cost-effective) to come by in Nigeria.

Similarly, SRT4998HD RF COMBO box is FAKE and the biggest SCAM from this seller, as IPTV channels software are not loaded in this decoder and the FAKE receiver does NOT open any scrambled channels as there is no CAM preloaded in the box by the seller.

Be warned! Stay clear from these decoders with poor GUI movie display, or you will regret your huge (costly) investment on these FAKE decoders.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by fembrous3: 9:02am On Aug 04, 2015
Thanks for this wonderful Post I really Appreciate.
boljamogun:

@fembrous3

Please RUN AWAY from these decoders (GS5HD mini & GS6HD). They are SCAM from the seller (saledvb) from China, to extort money from the innocent victims. Though these decoders will be delivered by the seller but they are NOT working according to specifications as claimed by the seller.

The scrambled channels do NOT open automatically as claimed because no CAM is preloaded in the box, except you input the known BISS keys manually before only BISS channels will open, while the IPTV channels will remain permanently buffering even when you use recommended Huawei E3131 or E173 modems irrespective of mobile network SIM-card you inserted in any of the modems.

Even the use of any of the 4G LTE internet modems (Swift, Spectranet or Smile) will NOT prevent continuous buffering of any of the IPTV channels.

The IPTV channels require very high speed shared bandwidth or preferably a dedicated bandwidth internet for seamless connection, which regrettably either not available yet or very expensive (not cost-effective) to come by in Nigeria.

Similarly, SRT4998HD RF COMBO box is FAKE and the biggest SCAM from this seller, as IPTV channels software are not loaded in this decoder and the FAKE receiver does NOT open any scrambled channels as there is no CAM preloaded in the box by the seller.

Be warned! Stay clear from these decoders with poor GUI movie display, or you will regret your huge (costly) investment on these FAKE decoders.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 8:56pm On Aug 04, 2015
lele4u:
@Talibanis
I used my phone to do hotspot but the DLNA did not work. Thus it only work through router.
That's one aspect I need to get. WiFi Router working with WiFi hotspot from phone
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by lele4u(m): 9:16pm On Aug 04, 2015
@davodyguy
I just want to see for myself the multiscreen function of Qsat 26 and 28.Taliban's has been able to do it using WiFi router. I want to know the actual settings he used, So that I will be sure to buy the WiFi router.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 04, 2015
davodyguy:
That's one aspect I need to get. WiFi Router working with WiFi hotspot from phone
A WiFi router can be configured as a wireless repeater to use a WiFi hotspot. This can now be connected to your decoder through lan cable and this will eliminate the need for WiFi adapter.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by lele4u(m): 11:44pm On Aug 04, 2015
@Talibanis did you configure your WiFi router and the Qsat before the multiscreen worked. if so kindly show me where you did it with respect to the Qsat. Thanks
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 06, 2015
How to Watch Premier League Live Sports Kodi 2015
Follow this guide to install the NJM Soccer add-on. You'll find plenty to choose from in there.
https://seo-michael.co.uk/tutorial-how-to-install-njm-soccer-kodi-xbmc/

Follow this guide on how to install Cliq for XBMC.
Once you have it installed select:
Live Streams
iLive Streams
Live Sport
https://seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-manually-install-cliq-for-xbmc/

1 Like

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 11:57am On Aug 06, 2015
EMMAACHILE:

A WiFi router can be configured as a wireless repeater to use a WiFi hotspot. This can now be connected to your decoder through lan cable and this will eliminate the need for WiFi adapter.

If i understand you well.

I need to buy a wireless router that has usb port input.

I will buy a dlink WiFi adapter

I will insert the dlink adapter into the router.

I will then use my phone's hotspot to feed the adapter/router.

The router would then supply other WiFi enabled devices.

is this correct?
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 06, 2015
davodyguy:

If i understand you well.

I need to buy a wireless router that has usb port input.

I will buy a dlink WiFi adapter

I will insert the dlink adapter into the router.

I will then use my phone's hotspot to feed the adapter/router.

The router would then supply other WiFi enabled devices.

is this correct?
You no longer need the dlink WiFi adapter if you have a wireless router.
You will connect the wireless router through its lan cable to your decoder lan. The wireless router can be configured as a wireless repeater through a PC if you want to use your WiFi hotspot on your phone. Once configured as a wireless repeater, anytime you power on your hotspot, it connects with your router which then transmits the connection through the lan cable to your decoder or other devices or even through a wireless means to a WiFi enabled device like a laptop, etc.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 06, 2015
davodyguy
A wireless router works in three main modes
AP mode= access point
Repeater mode= which simply connects with a wireless device and retransmits it through its lan or wireless output
Wireless bridge= connects with a lan device like broadband and retransmits it only through its lan or so

See more here
http://www.speedguide.net/faq/what-do-the-different-wireless-modes-of-my-routerap-297

And here. http://www.dlink.com/uk/en/support/faq/access-points-and-range-extenders/what-do-the-modes-mean-on-my-ap
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by aroseyi(m): 2:52pm On Aug 06, 2015
If you need qsat decoder, qsat accounts or any issues about qsat whatsapp me +2348062272279

1 Like

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 3:21pm On Aug 06, 2015
EMMAACHILE:

You no longer need the dlink WiFi adapter if you have a wireless router.
You will connect the wireless router through its lan cable to your decoder lan. The wireless router can be configured as a wireless repeater through a PC if you want to use your WiFi hotspot on your phone. Once configured as a wireless repeater, anytime you power on your hotspot, it connects with your router which then transmits the connection through the lan cable to your decoder or other devices or even through a wireless means to a WiFi enabled device like a laptop, etc.
wow. Technology is good.

Thanks man.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Noah13: 3:38am On Aug 07, 2015
So my qsat account expires today, and up until now it has been working flawlessly. Would that still be the case if I were to buy a new account?!
And please do link me up with a trusted seller.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by lele4u(m): 7:36am On Aug 07, 2015
lele4u:
@Talibanis
It is working now I used mediaserver software on my Android phone before it worked. I even did not used a router, I rather used my laptop to do hotspot.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Talibanis: 7:43am On Aug 07, 2015
lele4u:

It is working now I used mediaserver software on my Android phone before it worked. I even did not used a router, I rather used my laptop to do hotspot.
Congratulations, glad u finally found a way through. Anyway which works best and convenient for u its ok.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by HAH: 12:23pm On Aug 08, 2015
Gurus in the house please my SS3N and SS5N on 12220 H. 27500 shows bad signal or service no available while all other channels on DST.. are ok

Can you tell me what to do to get it ok

Is this a general. Problem
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by aroseyi(m): 1:34pm On Aug 08, 2015
Noah13:
So my qsat account expires today, and up until now it has been working flawlessly. Would that still be the case if I were to buy a new account?!
And please do link me up with a trusted seller.
Whatsapp me to get your qsat account
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by aroseyi(m): 1:35pm On Aug 08, 2015
HAH:
Gurus in the house please my SS3N and SS5N on 12220 H. 27500 shows bad signal or service no available while all other channels on DST.. are ok

Can you tell me what to do to get it ok

Is this a general. Problem

Scan with this tp

12225H27500

Then you are good to go
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by HAH: 3:17pm On Aug 08, 2015
aroseyi:

Scan with this tp
12225H27500
Then you are good to go
thank you very much
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Boss13: 3:58pm On Aug 08, 2015
My dish is here and currently being installed. It is a 4.8m dish (a scary gigantic stuff). Unfortunately I was informed it won't get sky UK because of the high rising building in my location.

Installation is still on. Will upload pictures later today

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Boss13: 3:59pm On Aug 08, 2015
Sorry guys had to take the pictures from upstairs. Scared of the opinions of my neighbors. So I am hiding for now. grin

1 Like

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by samflex(m): 4:03pm On Aug 08, 2015
Boss13:
Sorry guys had to take the pictures from upstairs. Scared of the opinions of my neighbors. So I am hiding for now. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by khaledmosharrof: 4:05pm On Aug 08, 2015
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 08, 2015
Boss13:
Lol
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by cupid4ig(m): 10:12am On Aug 09, 2015
Boss13:
u better get ready to buy them drink lol cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by OkutaNla: 12:35pm On Aug 09, 2015
Boss13:

Lol. Don't worry, they will get over it sooner than you think. I remember feeling the same way when installing my 3m fibre dish, but funny enough they didn't complain coz it didn't disturb them in anyway -- some even asked if they can "tap" it cheesy. Abeg remember to flash us some pix of the stations you are enjoying. All the best.

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (153) (Reply)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.