Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes - Satellite TV Technology (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes (413341 Views)

Powervu Updated Software For Strong Srt4922 Series / All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) / Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (153) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Boss13: 6:37pm On Aug 26, 2015
Talenty:
@BOSS13 My dear, it's high time you started doing this yourself, it is very easy, I learnt satellite tracking through nairaland after much embarrassment from installers, now with the right tools there is no satellite I cannot track. Dispel your fears and DIY (DO IT YOURSELF)

My brother, I love to know things, but I do not have the time to jostle a 4.4m dish.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by jostunde(m): 3:45pm On Aug 27, 2015
Pkautos:

pls can I get your email-davodguy need your expertise. Thanks send to ppekeey@gmail.com

Contact me: jostunde2003@yahoo.com
08062466118 & 08097227816
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by life707: 6:53pm On Aug 27, 2015
Boss13:
One of the picture of my dish during installation. Abeg mek una no mind the picture. They are working on the road and gutter. I was also willingly to offer 20K if the installer can track down sky uk. The deal is still on though

Its tricky to comment realistically on this dish issue without a 3D view.

Kindly give us pictures showing space between the dish and each of the buildings and one focusing on the neck cos after enlarging the picture u posted i cant see a jack on the neck. Also post picture of the current position of the dish at 13e.

Frankly speaking , with that height it would b impossible to motorize that dish considering the fence and the two adjacent buildings .

@emma, i made a post on disappearance of sky uk on 4m dish abt 2months ago, so lets give the man (jostunde) the benefits of doubt.

@ Jostunde, i have strong reservations on the overall job , from choice of location to height of the pole to making ur client believe you can motorize that dish in that space.

After all that is said, Boss13, No conclusive verdict can be passedon this case. Kindly post more pictures for fruitful discussion and ultimate solution .

Cheers
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by jostunde(m): 7:42pm On Aug 27, 2015
life707:

Its tricky to comment realistically on this dish issue without a 3D view.

Kindly give us pictures showing space between the dish and each of the buildings and one focusing on the neck cos after enlarging the picture u posted i cant see a jack on the neck. Also post picture of the current position of the dish at 13e.

Frankly speaking , with that height it would b impossible to motorize that dish considering the fence and the two adjacent buildings .

@emma, i made a post on disappearance of sky uk on 4m dish abt 2months ago, so lets give the man (jostunde) the benefits of doubt.

@ Jostunde, i have strong reservations on the overall job , from choice of location to height of the pole to making ur client believe you can motorize that dish in that space.

After all that is said, Boss13, No conclusive verdict can be passedon this case. Kindly post more pictures for fruitful discussion and ultimate solution .

Cheers

Thanks bro, pls let me have the link of disappearance of sky uk thread.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by life707: 8:11pm On Aug 27, 2015
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Dreay01(m): 7:37pm On Aug 29, 2015
Please house, I need assistance on how to setup multiple dishes (IRIB, AMOS and D*TV) on my Qsat 28G because I am having challenges using my disecq switch(4x1) with the above above mentioned decoder but on my strong (4669XII) I have no issues with the disecq switch setup, Please kindly help a brother house.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Boss13: 2:15pm On Aug 30, 2015
Good afternoon Folks,

Tunde was at my place today and from all indication, there is little space and the fence in my compound is an obstruction. Consequently, there is little they can do.

I want to thank you all for your assistance and to Tunde for his patience, explanation and also understanding my frustration. He is also a truthworthy guy.

For now, I will have to do with hotbird till I get enough space. I probably will complement it with my IPTV.

Regards
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by momandkenven: 4:03pm On Aug 30, 2015
99% stable of EPL football live, Adult HD , Movie, Music, News working well by satellite dish for SRT GS5HD Mini IPTV, GS6HD IPTV, 4992HD RF IPTV and SRT 4998HD RF COMBO+IPTV, if you need sample for test in first, can buy sample for test from local reseller(Togo, Nigeria, Ivory coast) now
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Ibaku(m): 11:10pm On Aug 30, 2015
Tunde leave these people . sky UK is gone as far as Lagos is concerned. if u still want to try, u might want to start with a 4.8. life 707, Ogojohn....people who made sense !
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Nobody: 3:42am On Aug 31, 2015
Android box with paid add-on. Crystal clear HD.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by omotech: 8:24am On Aug 31, 2015
EMMAACHILE:
helo bro you get me this box, and how much will it cost me with paid add-on Thanks
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Talenty(m): 9:42am On Aug 31, 2015
omotech:
helo bro you get me this box, and how much will it cost me with paid add-on Thanks
It's good but the data consumption is very high. Almost 1gig to watch a match
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Boss13: 4:18pm On Aug 31, 2015
EMMAACHILE:

Kai this is very tempting. Emma which add-on is this?
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by jostunde(m): 6:22pm On Aug 31, 2015
Boss13:
Good afternoon Folks,

Tunde was at my place today and from all indication, there is little space and the fence in my compound is an obstruction. Consequently, there is little they can do.

I want to thank you all for your assistance and to Tunde for his patience, explanation and also understanding my frustration. He is also a truthworthy guy.

For now, I will have to do with hotbird till I get enough space. I probably will complement it with my IPTV.

Regards

Thanks boss. Try and talk to the redeemed church people for the space. Am still expecting your response from the outcome of ur discussion with them.

Thanks
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by shellliver: 10:07pm On Aug 31, 2015
EMMAACHILE:

omotech:

Talenty:
It's good but the data consumption is very high. Almost 1gig to watch a match

The data consumption could be lower than that.

The guy is watching on a 720p, that drives in more quality at the expense of high data rate

Watch at lower quality to save data, esp in this part of the world where data rate costs fortune.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Talenty(m): 11:08pm On Aug 31, 2015
Even at that, you cannot watch a match with less than 400 naira. It's highly exorbitant
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by eightsin(m): 6:50am On Sep 01, 2015
Hello people... I just got a q26g but im having some challenges with it. It kinda goes off n on whne I insert my mtn sim and it is not stable... I hav also tried with airtel n glo.. tried etisalat but didn't work at all. The thing is that my friends 13G works very well.. dunno know why mine is like this... any help will b highly appreciated.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by aroseyi(m): 7:21am On Sep 01, 2015
For qsat account and other issues with qsat decoder whatsapp me
+2348062272279

1 Like

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 7:35am On Sep 01, 2015
Im happy that we are all on the same page now. I mean tunde and Boss.
We disagree to agree.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by mercyitodo(f): 11:48am On Sep 01, 2015
Talenty:
Even at that, you cannot watch a match with less than 400 naira. It's highly exorbitant
You can use only 100 naira per day
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 01, 2015
Boss13:

Kai this is very tempting. Emma which add-on is this?
Hqzone
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 01, 2015
omotech:
Box about 60 to 100 dollars
Paid add on should be from 5 dollars or so or you use free addon.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by olason(m): 1:59pm On Sep 01, 2015
hi boss 13, am glad you and TUNDE have gotten a way round it, but on a serious and not too serious note , seeing the trouble you are going through i have offered to do a swap with you, but terms and conditions apply. if you are game let me know, though you can't get sky UK but with that space 3meter should be quiet ok.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Boss13: 2:39pm On Sep 01, 2015
olason:
hi boss 13, am glad you and TUNDE have gotten a way round it, but on a serious and not too serious note , seeing the trouble you are going through i have offered to do a swap with you, but terms and conditions apply. if you are game let me know, though you can't get sky UK but with that space 3meter should be quiet ok.

I will consult Tunde for his professional advice. However, please note that on the basis on his advice, you shall part with some form of financial benefit for me to trade in my 4.4m with your 3m dish grin
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Boss13: 2:56pm On Sep 01, 2015
EMMAACHILE:

Hqzone

Emma how reliable are they? Does it buffer?
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by olason(m): 3:43pm On Sep 01, 2015
[quote author=Boss13 post=37561711]
I will consult Tunde for his professional advice. However, please note that on the basis on his advice, you shall part with some form of financial benefit for me to trade in my 4.4m with your 3m dish grin[/quote hahahahhh I b pensioner ooo....I no get money ooo but I go give you 20 satellite positions for free.... plenty p...vu keys, etc.am with you...I just pray the other alternative works. if only u can relocate that baby to another angel. all the best bro
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Boss13: 3:59pm On Sep 01, 2015
[quote author=olason post=37563587][/quote]

Point well noted.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Malix: 5:24pm On Sep 01, 2015
For Avatarcam account & Champion tv decoder, call; 08091525901
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 10:26pm On Sep 01, 2015
jostunde:

Thanks boss. Try and talk to the redeemed church people for the space. Am still expecting your response from the outcome of ur discussion with them.

Thanks
hello. Will you be free this Saturday?
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by uzwif: 11:18pm On Sep 01, 2015
House I need ur help please. I have q28g I bought since June it has never been stable always scramble every 2mins but I was surprised to see a dude in my street using q23g n we watched a champions league qualifier it didn't scramble for 90mins d guy said he is using a 3g cracked etisalat huawei e303 modem which I bought mine from Airtel n entered d same settings as his but mine is still scrambling. I want to. Know if q28g uses a diff server from q23g

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (153) (Reply)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.