Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,447 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Apple Gone Mad, Iphone 6 For N450,000? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Apple Gone Mad, Iphone 6 For N450,000? (5015 Views)

My Infinix Hot Note X551 Gone Mad / Help Oooo,i Think My Phone Has Gone Mad / My Blackberry Has Gone Mad, Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Apple Gone Mad, Iphone 6 For N450,000? by parrotibaba(m): 8:23pm On Sep 16, 2014
FYI dis phone no go pass N170k ...op stop lying..0

as for d dude talking about peeps in certain countries dat can easily afford it...if dis iPhone should cost $2,000 for USA u think say normal ppl go buy am? so many countries wey dia currency de much lower Dan d dollar no go too buy dis phone unlike dia counterparts wey dia currency strong... imagine for Ghana(no offense) where de currency de lower Dan naija own,wetin d price of dis iPhone d cost dia...

...Eventually naija OBOs go buy am shaa but wasting up to N150k on top phone, knowing fully well dat iPhone 7,8,9 n 10 go still come out in d years to come is not normal for me,but different strokes for different men... if d thief d phone ,ur own don be!!! PS not everybody is an OBO

Re: Apple Gone Mad, Iphone 6 For N450,000? by Yourbest(m): 9:27pm On Sep 16, 2014
Please stop spreading rumours,this is the screen shot from istore,when u Preorder the phone is not even up to 125000 even with the 64GB. Get your fact right

Re: Apple Gone Mad, Iphone 6 For N450,000? by focus7: 9:34pm On Sep 16, 2014
Mutuwa: Excerpt

I still Remember d story of a man who became popular for engaging in money rituals just to buy the 80's edition of the Honda Prelude.
U wouldn't buy that car for 50k today.Some other guy brutally murdered his brother ( whom their father gave cash 2 travel 4 the purpose of re- stocking their warehouse), just cos he wanted 2 acquire the rave of the moment - Pathfinder Jeep.That same vehicle is now better described as a coffin.
I remember as a kid, my whole street gathered to watch a truck deliver a very large satellite dish to my neighbour's house.Today a dish one tenth that size delivers 5 times the value and is in almost every student's room.What about the Volkswagen Santana, Mercedes Benz V boot, 505Evolution, Toyota Crown, all overtaken by latest models of Camry, Honda, Nissan, Bugatti, Bentley, X6, Acura and Infinity....
Vanity!Some ladies left their true love, cos some rich guy then persuaded them with a Benz190, which turned out 2 be the only car they ever owned till date.They found out too late that true love is invaluable.
A friend declared drinks because he launched the Nokia Communicator for over hundred grand in 2002.Today that phone would embarrass the owner and is a joke compared to the low cost and everyday phone. What about d MTN sim card that many people went extra miles b4 dey bought for over 30k, today u will not buy it at N100 cos all networks are begging people to even take it for free.
People are still making the most horrific sacrifices over 'vanity' and make enemies over worthless material things.What can I Say?
Look back at that one thing you want to kill or die for today and see what becomes of it tomorrow.
There is absolutely nothing u can't achieve, all u need is a little time and PATIENCE and u would thank GOD without regrets.
There is actually nothing in this world that is worth going 2 Hell for, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.. not even u my girl or an iphone 6.. smiley
This is the best post I have read on NL this year.

2 Likes

Re: Apple Gone Mad, Iphone 6 For N450,000? by focus7: 9:39pm On Sep 16, 2014
brightnelly:

4 million pieces has already been sold in just 24hrs and u dey here dey tear ur cloth!
even if Na 800k people wey go buy go buy! so my guy abeg make u calm ur nerves.
grin
to dealers or to consumers? The fact that 4million has been shipped does not they will be sold.
Re: Apple Gone Mad, Iphone 6 For N450,000? by focus7: 9:44pm On Sep 16, 2014
iluvweed: As usual.....poor nairalanders.... undecided

tell all your stories to davido, or wizkid or ice prince, or just go to rich sec. schools like Atlantic hall and british int. and you would be surprised by how many iphone 6 they already have.... undecided

Think BIG!... grin

Mr BIG thinker se u don buy ur own?

1 Like

Re: Apple Gone Mad, Iphone 6 For N450,000? by brightnelly(f): 9:47pm On Sep 16, 2014
focus7: to dealers or to consumers? The fact that 4million has been shipped does not they will be sold.

who said they were SHIPPED to dealers?

FYI they were delivered to consumers that pre-ordered online in just 24hrs

grin
Re: Apple Gone Mad, Iphone 6 For N450,000? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 16, 2014
tonychristopher:

Can The Phone Text Away My Sins...If Not To Hell...Can I Use The Phone To Get A Slit Or Slot In Paradise...If Not To Dungeon With That Phone...

I Rather Give The Money To Charity

My name is charity, as in my baptismal name embarassed
Re: Apple Gone Mad, Iphone 6 For N450,000? by samsard(m): 10:21pm On Sep 16, 2014
macklef: Well, if you cant afford it, ignore it. It has over 4milion purchase so far. And am sure so many pipu in nigeria wil buy it.
This people already have cars, they have lands, they have houses, 2 million was just paid into his account, he has not primary issues for it
So tell me wjhy he shouldnt lavish 450k, wen actually he spends upto that amount in the club on weekends.
If you cant afford it as i say, and you really want it. You can get the china made version, its exactly d same, only for some few unnoticeable features.
It wunt even cost more than 50k. Cut ur coat according to your size- pointuis pilate
Chinese iPhones don't run on iOS, they are droids + they'll not have the same quality build or camera quality. if e no be Panadol, e no fit be Panadol
Re: Apple Gone Mad, Iphone 6 For N450,000? by samsard(m): 10:25pm On Sep 16, 2014
100Cents:

This is not about thinking big.

Even my friend with real estate of more than 100 rooms cannot buy such phone.

Okay, say ones monthly salary is N500, 000 and he has built a house, has 3 private cars. Does it sound prudent to buy a phone just N50, 000 less than your monthly income ?

That is why when I see some ladies carrying IPad and Samsung galaxy, I laugh at their ignorance, a lady who doesn't earn a dime in a month but live on begging.

Now there is this man I know, he is either a multimillionaire or close to being a billionaire car dealer. All he uses are Nokia torch phones.

I believe in enjoying ones money but not spending it today and going hungry for the next one week.
Dude, multimillionaires may or may not need expensive gadgets ! my mom doesn't need or want a Z10 even though she could comfortably get one
Re: Apple Gone Mad, Iphone 6 For N450,000? by macklef(m): 10:38pm On Sep 16, 2014
samsard: Chinese iPhones don't run on iOS, they are droids + they'll not have the same quality build or camera quality. if e no be Panadol, e no fit be Panadol
Only a hegoat will telll u deld have the same quality. I never meant that, all i meant is, if u cant afford the real thing, get the clone. Thats if u must have it.
Re: Apple Gone Mad, Iphone 6 For N450,000? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 16, 2014
Mutuwa: Excerpt

I still Remember d story of a man who became popular for engaging in money rituals just to buy the 80's edition of the Honda Prelude.
U wouldn't buy that car for 50k today.Some other guy brutally murdered his brother ( whom their father gave cash 2 travel 4 the purpose of re- stocking their warehouse), just cos he wanted 2 acquire the rave of the moment - Pathfinder Jeep.That same vehicle is now better described as a coffin.
I remember as a kid, my whole street gathered to watch a truck deliver a very large satellite dish to my neighbour's house.Today a dish one tenth that size delivers 5 times the value and is in almost every student's room.What about the Volkswagen Santana, Mercedes Benz V boot, 505Evolution, Toyota Crown, all overtaken by latest models of Camry, Honda, Nissan, Bugatti, Bentley, X6, Acura and Infinity....
Vanity!Some ladies left their true love, cos some rich guy then persuaded them with a Benz190, which turned out 2 be the only car they ever owned till date.They found out too late that true love is invaluable.
A friend declared drinks because he launched the Nokia Communicator for over hundred grand in 2002.Today that phone would embarrass the owner and is a joke compared to the low cost and everyday phone. What about d MTN sim card that many people went extra miles b4 dey bought for over 30k, today u will not buy it at N100 cos all networks are begging people to even take it for free.
People are still making the most horrific sacrifices over 'vanity' and make enemies over worthless material things.What can I Say?
Look back at that one thing you want to kill or die for today and see what becomes of it tomorrow.
There is absolutely nothing u can't achieve, all u need is a little time and PATIENCE and u would thank GOD without regrets.
There is actually nothing in this world that is worth going 2 Hell for, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.. not even u my girl or an iphone 6.. smiley
Re: Apple Gone Mad, Iphone 6 For N450,000? by samsard(m): 11:56pm On Sep 16, 2014
macklef:
Only a hegoat will telll u deld have the same quality. I never meant that, all i meant is, if u cant afford the real thing, get the clone. Thats if u must have it.
LOL, I get
Re: Apple Gone Mad, Iphone 6 For N450,000? by iluvweed(m): 12:16am On Sep 17, 2014
focus7: Mr BIG thinker se u don buy ur own?

lol...small thing...i am not poor at all.... grin
Re: Apple Gone Mad, Iphone 6 For N450,000? by Mykcool(m): 6:23am On Sep 17, 2014
Yourbest: Please stop spreading rumours,this is the screen shot from istore,when u Preorder the phone is not even up to 125000 even with the 64GB. Get your fact right
from d picture it seems u r finding it hard to interpret its meaning. Those are contract prices, u pay a certain amount over a period of time, it eases the burden only that u'll be paying more though
Re: Apple Gone Mad, Iphone 6 For N450,000? by godwinkessi: 9:57am On Sep 17, 2014
You're there
Re: Apple Gone Mad, Iphone 6 For N450,000? by Lagusta(m): 10:26am On Sep 17, 2014
Tundeiab: guy! Pay for 2 bedroom flat for 2 two and also furnish it?

Na which village you dey live? That amount can't even rent a standard 1 bedroom flat in Abuja.

you can get a standard one in lagos.... If u know your onions
Re: Apple Gone Mad, Iphone 6 For N450,000? by Tundeiab(m): 12:50pm On Sep 17, 2014
Lagusta:

you can get a standard one in lagos.... If u know your onions
Lol
Re: Apple Gone Mad, Iphone 6 For N450,000? by ezendiezetony: 1:33pm On Sep 17, 2014
Techno with pride... grin
Re: Apple Gone Mad, Iphone 6 For N450,000? by Yourbest(m): 2:17pm On Sep 17, 2014
Mykcool: from d picture it seems u r finding it hard to interpret its meaning. Those are contract prices, u pay a certain amount over a period of time, it eases the burden only that u'll be paying more though
That's not for the contract, read well. T mobile contract free are the ones below and the rest on top are the ones with contracts
Re: Apple Gone Mad, Iphone 6 For N450,000? by Seun(m): 2:25pm On Sep 17, 2014
Thread locked because it's based on false information.

(1) (2) (3)

Lumia 520 Configuration Needed / Between Lenovo A1000, Alcatel One Touch Popstar, Tecno L5 And Gionee M3 Mini / How To Retrieve Your Lost Airtel Sim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.