Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

Photos: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Wives Board Private Jet To Bauchi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Wives Board Private Jet To Bauchi (1923 Views)

Davido Flies Private Jet To Congo (photos) / Ooni Of Ife, Alaafin Of Oyo At Toolz & Tunde's Wedding / Davido And Crew Fly Private Jet To Kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Wives Board Private Jet To Bauchi by Abiola080: 9:22pm On Sep 15, 2014
Alaafin of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Olayiwola Adeyemi, and some of his wives pictured at the airport as they board a private Jet to Bauchi State. The Aalafin was invited by the Bauchi State Gov. Isa Yuguda.

http://topeorekoya..com/2014/09/photos-alaafin-of-oyo-and-his-wives.html

Re: Photos: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Wives Board Private Jet To Bauchi by seunlayi(m): 9:35pm On Sep 15, 2014
this is nice and better than those Totondikerish making the FP
Re: Photos: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Wives Board Private Jet To Bauchi by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 15, 2014
A friend told me he's the chairman of Baby boy's crew( don't even wat that means).. But he knows how to ball wella
Re: Photos: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Wives Board Private Jet To Bauchi by datguru: 9:44pm On Sep 15, 2014
seunlayi: this is nice and better than those Totondikerish making the FP

I'm not suprised. You are one of them
Re: Photos: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Wives Board Private Jet To Bauchi by COZIN2SATAN(f): 9:58pm On Sep 15, 2014
I THINK THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OR STATE JUST RELEASED SOME FUNDS INTO THIS MAN ACCOUNT... HIS FLAMBOYANT LIFE OF RECENT NEED TO BE CHECKED
Re: Photos: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Wives Board Private Jet To Bauchi by Airforce1(m): 10:06pm On Sep 15, 2014
I was here grin
Re: Photos: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Wives Board Private Jet To Bauchi by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 15, 2014
Hundreds of peeps are flying around in a much more expensive jet than this. I don't why this should be making the headlines. Wrong attention...

(1) (Reply)

TOP 10 Naija Artistes (2014) / Linda Is Looking For Traffic” Kayswitch Comments On His Babymama Denial / So Sad! How Director Died In Lagos Car Fire After Getting Trapped(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.