Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Save A Soul - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Save A Soul (1090 Views)

Your Opinion Will Save A Soul, Should He Send Her Away? / 10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body / Dear Family, A Depressed Soul Needs Your Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Save A Soul by Amanda6(f): 10:24pm On Sep 15, 2014
Hi, my name is amanda and dis is my story, after staying at home for some years I finally got admission, I was soo happy,I went for my clearance and dnt have were to stay,a guy offered me his apartment,dat night jan 21,we had sex and d next morning I went my Way,started feeling sick around feb,but pushed it aside thinking it was malaria, I continue with my studies my belly began to grow, as a novice I never knew that one night sex can get u pregnant,I sees my period but not as usual, when I got home from vacation my parent took me to test last monday only to find out am 8mnths pregnant, my dad sent me packing. That night, d guy denied me am all alone in dis world now, am introvert one of my biggest problem now, currently squating with a friend but Her parent is asking her to send me out, I jst need friends who can b there for me, am not giving the baby up for adoption I love him bt I dnt ve anytin to train him, d doctor said is a healthy baby boy
Re: Save A Soul by BTT(m): 10:32pm On Sep 15, 2014
Amanda6: Hi, my name is amanda and dis is my story, after staying at home for some years I finally got admission, I was soo happy,I went for my clearance and dnt have were to stay,a guy offered me his apartment,dat night jan 21,we had sex and d next morning I went my Way,started feeling sick around feb,but pushed it aside thinking it was malaria, I continue with my studies my belly began to grow, as a novice I never knew that one night sex can get u pregnant,I sees my period but not as usual, when I got home from vacation my parent took me to test last monday only to find out am 8mnths pregnant, my dad sent me packing. That night, d guy denied me am all alone in dis world now, am introvert one of my biggest problem now, currently squating with a friend but Her parent is asking her to send me out, I jst need friends who can b there for me, am not giving the baby up for adoption I love him bt I dnt ve anytin to train him, d doctor said is a healthy baby boy

'Like I've read this story somewhere before.
Re: Save A Soul by stinggy(m): 10:47pm On Sep 15, 2014
Amanda6: Hi, my name is amanda and dis is my story, after staying at home for some years I finally got admission, I was soo happy,I went for my clearance and dnt have were to stay,a guy offered me his apartment,dat night jan 21,we had sex and d next morning I went my Way,started feeling sick around feb,but pushed it aside thinking it was malaria, I continue with my studies my belly began to grow, as a novice I never knew that one night sex can get u pregnant,I sees my period but not as usual, when I got home from vacation my parent took me to test last monday only to find out am 8mnths pregnant, my dad sent me packing. That night, d guy denied me am all alone in dis world now, am introvert one of my biggest problem now, currently squating with a friend but Her parent is asking her to send me out, I jst need friends who can b there for me, am not giving the baby up for adoption I love him bt I dnt ve anytin to train him, d doctor said is a healthy baby boy
Can you visit me too when you're delivered of this one you're currently carrying?
Re: Save A Soul by Kanwulia: 11:02pm On Sep 15, 2014
You don't need friends!
You need a job.
FAST! kiss
Re: Save A Soul by yuncka: 11:23pm On Sep 15, 2014
Dear Amanda, caring for people isn't a problem. The main problem is the age we find ourself in, when scammers are everywhere. I would love to help, cnt guarantee finance for now but can sure try calling and counseling. I only need to be convinced. Can U do dat for me?
Re: Save A Soul by pickabeau1: 7:46am On Sep 16, 2014
should i laugh or cry
Re: Save A Soul by Amanda6(f): 8:31am On Sep 16, 2014
yuncka: Dear Amanda, caring for people isn't a problem. The main problem is the age we find ourself in, when scammers are everywhere. I would love to help, cnt guarantee finance for now but can sure try calling and counseling. I only need to be convinced. Can U do dat for me?
ok
Re: Save A Soul by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 16, 2014
What exactly do you want?
Re: Save A Soul by mikeywise(m): 10:42am On Sep 16, 2014
why did you even sleep with a guy u just met without protection?
Re: Save A Soul by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 16, 2014
If your dad sent you packing what about your mom?
Re: Save A Soul by kreamidiva(f): 1:29pm On Sep 16, 2014
Amanda6: Hi, my name is amanda and dis is my story, after staying at home for some years [b]I finally got admission, I was soo happy,I went for my clearance [/b]and dnt have were to stay,a guy offered me his apartment,dat night jan 21,we had sex and d next morning I went my Way,started feeling sick around feb,but pushed it aside thinking it was malaria, I continue with my studies my belly began to grow, as a novice I never knew that one night sex can get u pregnant,I sees my period but not as usual, when I got home from vacation my parent took me to test last monday only to find out am 8mnths pregnant, my dad sent me packing. That night, d guy denied me am all alone in dis world now, am introvert one of my biggest problem now, currently squating with a friend but Her parent is asking her to send me out, I jst need friends who can b there for me, am not giving the baby up for adoption I love him bt I dnt ve anytin to train him, d doctor said is a healthy baby boy

You got admission into the university and went for your "clearance"? Is that what it's called these days?

A guy offers u accommodation just like that? Is he father Christmas?

Amanda,when your belly began to grow,why were u not concerned? You have access to the internet and you don't know that one night of unprotected kpekus knacking can get u pregnant? How old are u my dear Amanda?

The night your parents threw you out, "the boy denied you". From that statement, i can deduce that you've been in contact with the boy right?

Try clearing my doubts and we'll take it up from there.
Re: Save A Soul by Nmeri17: 1:25am On Sep 17, 2014
smh. You never finish. You should have completed yo post by attaching yo account details at the end. Or is it advise you want. Or accommodation with another guy for the mean time. how daphock does an undergraduate give a guy sex not even on a forst date...on clearance 'date'?? are u that primitive You didn't even seek to stay with a fellow girl?! did he offer u money?? fame and fortune?? call me back when u complete yo post ma wink wink
Re: Save A Soul by Nobody: 5:12am On Sep 17, 2014
where do you reside?
Re: Save A Soul by blessedqueen(f): 1:01pm On Sep 17, 2014
Rubbish
Re: Save A Soul by Quirekoon: 8:47pm On Dec 01, 2020
Mumu

(1) (Reply)

Family Section: Announcing My Arrival! I'm Happy To Be Here. / Article: "The Mystery Of 'i Am Sorry" By Badiru Kehinde / Have You Ever Been Sexually Harrassed, And What Did You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.