Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,987 members, 7,814,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Ur Complimentry Card Will Outstand When Your Service Is Needed - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Ur Complimentry Card Will Outstand When Your Service Is Needed (1052 Views)

3D Printing Service Is Now Available In Nigeria / I'll Pay For Your Service/time,show Me An ONLINE BIZ That Works....pleaseeeeeee! / Neticash - New Online Payment Service - Is Live! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ur Complimentry Card Will Outstand When Your Service Is Needed by metalliccards(f): 1:13am On Sep 16, 2014
A person’s business card can be considered one of the most important marketing tools that he has. With it, you are giving you contact information to potential clients or existing customers to make them loyal. In order for the business card to do its desired job, it must be professional, attractive and memorable.

This can be certainty if you make sure you follow a set of rules. For starters, your logo must be simple and symbolic to your company’s services and the industry that is associated with. Placing your website and email is a must. People will be searching for a website where to look for more information about you and your business and also for an email if they want to contact you. If you’re missing these two, you would better keep the cards to yourself, cause handing them to people would be useless.

It is important for your card to be attractive and memorable. Try to think about the fact that some people receive hundreds of business cards from various individuals and they rarely remember any of them. Making your business card memorable is really important. I ve several tesifiers whom tells me about how there metallic complimentry/name/call/business card made them outstand. so i taught to myself ARAMIDE why nt tell nairalanders what an outstanding complimentry card cld do for them 1)when u give ur business card 2 ur client despite several cards they ve in there wallet once ur service is required ur card will OUTSTAND 2)ur card speaks of ur quality & class of service 3) its a great weapon of marketing 4) it attract attention& showcases personality. Below are samples of metallic cards& how it looks after printed on. enquires call 09090030295

(1) (Reply)

How To Grow Your Business In 2015 / NEW: How To Import And Sell Your Imported Products And Still Make Cool Profits / 2017 is out Exservicemen Stickers For Transporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.