Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,401 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

NYSC Defends Online Registration - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Defends Online Registration (14405 Views)

NYSC Batch ‘A’ Corps Online Registration Details – 2016 / NYSC Online Registration: 10 Costly Mistakes To Avoid / Nysc Online Registration Fee Has Been Reduced. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Defends Online Registration by UnknownT: 1:24pm On Sep 17, 2014
DonCrust:

cheesy Don't mind them, TP from my house to school is just N100 with no risks attached. Why would I pay my 4months BIS money for just 1 email?

This is called extinction of fresh graduates!
Dis is just like JAMB charging #4000 for scratch card for students to check and print their results
Re: NYSC Defends Online Registration by leftone: 1:39pm On Sep 17, 2014
I have only one question...DOES NYSC NOW GENERATE ITS OWN INTERNAL REVENUEi thought it was a federal government parastatal with a budget. Why not include it in their budget
no excuse can be given in my own opinion...
Re: NYSC Defends Online Registration by enioladeran: 1:56pm On Sep 17, 2014
Why are human insatiable, for me this is the best method I have seen so far and in the long run it will pay off. I have gone though the mode of collection of call up and I know how stressful it is people just talk now for talking sake. You are asked to fill and they keep calling and mailing for correction on their gender, date of birth, change of school and so on but are u not the one that filled them in in the first place or are they saying they can't use the internet properly in this twenty first century.

Really I don't understand this people but I think we all have to embrace change and work hand-in-glove to have a meaningful impact in this world
Re: NYSC Defends Online Registration by emmahoney(m): 2:01pm On Sep 17, 2014
Good development but the cost is outrageous
Re: NYSC Defends Online Registration by emmahoney(m): 2:02pm On Sep 17, 2014
enioladeran: Why are human insatiable, for me this is the best method I have seen so far and in the long run it will pay off. I have gone though the mode of collection of call up and I know how stressful it is people just talk now for talking sake. You are asked to fill and they keep calling and mailing for correction on their gender, date of birth, change of school and so on but are u not the one that filled them in in the first place or are they saying they can't use the internet properly in this twenty first century.

Really I don't understand this people but I think we all have to embrace change and work hand-in-glove to have a meaningful impact in this world
Change is inevitable but the cost is unjustifiable
Re: NYSC Defends Online Registration by butanep(m): 2:27pm On Sep 17, 2014
barthchuks: And you forget that your children and relatives will still go through NYSC.
Isn't that "dumb selfishness of the highest order"?
please tell that him.
Re: NYSC Defends Online Registration by 0955eb027(m): 3:06pm On Sep 17, 2014
Treasuredlove: A good idea, but how much is the printing?
It will cost 4k per head
Re: NYSC Defends Online Registration by Memyselfu2009(m): 3:44pm On Sep 17, 2014
Treasuredlove: A good idea, but how much is the printing?
4000 big money u know
Re: NYSC Defends Online Registration by Memyselfu2009(m): 3:47pm On Sep 17, 2014
priscaoge:
My friends paid 1k for both printing and d registration.
to print ur call up urself its 4k u will have to pay ur friend just did a normal registration without paying the 4000 so ur friend will go to sch to collect his call up later
Re: NYSC Defends Online Registration by Memyselfu2009(m): 3:49pm On Sep 17, 2014
leftone: I have only one question...DOES NYSC NOW GENERATE ITS OWN INTERNAL REVENUEi thought it was a federal government parastatal with a budget. Why not include it in their budget
no excuse can be given in my own opinion...
i dont think dey generate there own revenue
Re: NYSC Defends Online Registration by shegixo(m): 3:57pm On Sep 17, 2014
mrgreen4real: Thank God Me do finish ma swagger with nysc. Let the Saga continue

See your life??
Re: NYSC Defends Online Registration by Israel5(m): 3:59pm On Sep 17, 2014
mrgreen4real:
Our lecturers/parents were begged to school and underwent free education in turn they were paid some cash. We came, some bribed to get admission, pay money for admission letter which were posted for free to the admitted those days. Shine your eyes. if you think nija is getting better then you reason like a ghanian pig
stop thinking like a poor pessimist. if it is because of 4k, drop ur account number. i see nothing wrong with this move. look through my eyes pal
Re: NYSC Defends Online Registration by Greenified(m): 4:16pm On Sep 17, 2014
Its a good move. A fantastic one as a matter of fact. All these running from Lagos to Kaduna, to get call-up letters will stop.
Re: NYSC Defends Online Registration by mpowa(m): 4:26pm On Sep 17, 2014
Whatever the intention is, the government had always sponsored NYSC, let the government bear the cost not corp members, and as there's no need to travel long journey just to collect call up letters, there's also no need to pay N4,000 just to collect a letter, aba!

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Defends Online Registration by priscaoge(f): 6:46pm On Sep 17, 2014
Memyselfu2009: to print ur call up urself its 4k u will have to pay ur friend just did a normal registration without paying the 4000 so ur friend will go to sch to collect his call up later
Yes I know about that,the girl asked..'How much is the PRINT OUT?' so I told her a frnd of mine paid 1k for just d registration n printout.
Re: NYSC Defends Online Registration by ALAYORMII: 10:42pm On Sep 17, 2014
What's the problem with the policy makers in Nigeria?

What's the 4k for?

B4 you can gain admission, you buy JAMB form, you buy scratch card to check ur result, you buy post JAMB form.

When you are admitted, you pay acceptance fees, you pay for library, you pay for faculty, you pay for department, you pay for SUG, you pay school fees (exorbitant fees), you rent an apartment (or hostel).

When you graduate, you pay for clearance, you pay alumni, you pay to collect your result, you pay for mobilisation, you pay for correction of mistake (the mistake that was never yours),you pay for printing of call-up letter.

You still have to pay to write an interview for a job (eg. NIS, EBT, etc)

Yo even have to pay b4 you can die in Nigeria.

What a shame
Re: NYSC Defends Online Registration by Image123(m): 11:59pm On Sep 17, 2014
Israel5: stop thinking like a poor pessimist. if it is because of 4k, drop ur account number. i see nothing wrong with this move. look through my eyes pal

There are many poor financially handicapped prospective corps members, that is the problem here.. Perhaps, you can consider paying for all of them.
Re: NYSC Defends Online Registration by femmefatale: 4:08am On Sep 18, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy
ALAYORMII: What's the problem with the policy makers in Nigeria?

What's the 4k for?

B4 you can gain admission, you buy JAMB form, you buy scratch card to check ur result, you buy post JAMB form.

When you are admitted, you pay acceptance fees, you pay for library, you pay for faculty, you pay for department, you pay for SUG, you pay school fees (exorbitant fees), you rent an apartment (or hostel).

When you graduate, you pay for clearance, you pay alumni, you pay to collect your result, you pay for mobilisation, you pay for correction of mistake (the mistake that was never yours),you pay for printing of call-up letter.

You still have to pay to write an interview for a job (eg. NIS, EBT, etc)

Yo even have to pay b4 you can die in Nigeria.

What a shame
Re: NYSC Defends Online Registration by Israel5(m): 7:16am On Sep 18, 2014
Image123:

There are many poor financially handicapped prospective corps members, that is the problem here.. Perhaps, you can consider paying for all of them.
now we have a problem..
im outa here
Re: NYSC Defends Online Registration by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 18, 2014
0955eb027:
It will cost 4k per head
Memyselfu2009: 4000 big money u know
wow...dat is a lot o
Re: NYSC Defends Online Registration by impeccablerose: 9:25am On Sep 18, 2014
Re: NYSC Defends Online Registration by FenonetConsults: 11:33pm On Sep 18, 2014
It's a nice initiative but they couldn't even explain what the 5k is for... Is it for uploading it on your profile? What's so special about that
Re: NYSC Defends Online Registration by kino: 12:23am On Sep 19, 2014
Sign the petition

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/stop-nysc-n4000-for-call-up-letters

We have to stop these people from fleecing us.
Re: NYSC Defends Online Registration by ebele1999: 2:18pm On Sep 19, 2014
To whose account d money will go?When Ngeria will stop exploitin it citizens?They are all fraudsters jare and God will punish them.
There's God o!
Re: NYSC Defends Online Registration by Memyselfu2009(m): 4:05am On Sep 20, 2014
impeccablerose:

According to their website, pick up of call up letters is at their office in Abuja. Imagine!

call up letters will be send to schs
Re: NYSC Defends Online Registration by Memyselfu2009(m): 4:05am On Sep 20, 2014
impeccablerose:

According to their website, pick up of call up letters is at their office in Abuja. Imagine!

call up will be send to schs
Re: NYSC Defends Online Registration by kaffydal(f): 4:10pm On Sep 23, 2014
u are right....so what is d need of online registration
Re: NYSC Defends Online Registration by mrgreen4real(m): 9:29am On Sep 24, 2014
Israel5: stop thinking like a poor pessimist. if it is because of 4k, drop ur account number. i see nothing wrong with this move. look through my eyes pal
Rich men don't have tym for 9ra land. May be you were exempted from service that's why you are frustrated
Re: NYSC Defends Online Registration by mrgreen4real(m): 9:32am On Sep 24, 2014
shegixo:

See your life??
Am only thanking God that I've escaped this extortion. Good thing can come out from a continued saga ( I mean the payment of 4k can be reverted)
Re: NYSC Defends Online Registration by shegixo(m): 12:00pm On Sep 24, 2014
mrgreen4real:
Am only thanking God that I've escaped this extortion. Good thing can come out from a continued saga ( I mean the payment of 4k can be reverted)
I op soo!!
U be correct dude
Re: NYSC Defends Online Registration by Nobody: 4:36am On Apr 14, 2015
Memyselfu2009:

call up will be send to schs
'call up will be SEND to schs'? Smh.
Re: NYSC Defends Online Registration by Memyselfu2009(m): 10:12am On Apr 19, 2015
StealthIdeals:
'call up will be SEND to schs'? Smh.

During my time call up letter was sent to my school I didn't pay the 4000 naira during registration but now payment of the money is compulsory.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NYSC: The Most Favorable Place For Medical Doctor To Work? / C14 Posted 2 Rivers Lets Meet Here / People Posted To Cross River State in batch A '15 Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.