Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,302 members, 7,850,077 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:58 PM

CAN President Caught Importing Arms From Southafrica - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CAN President Caught Importing Arms From Southafrica (1719 Views)

Jonathan And Sambo With Oritsejafor, CAN President, Others / Saudi Arabia Refuses To Grant Flight Permit For Nigerian Arms From Pakistan / Nigeria To Buy Arms From Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CAN President Caught Importing Arms From Southafrica by hamzeiy: 6:32am On Sep 16, 2014
ARMS SMUGGLING JET CAUGHT WITH
$10MILLION IN SOUTH AFRICA LINKED TO
CAN PRESIDENT, AYO ORITSEJAFOR :
BREAKING NEWS
n investigation by SaharaReporters has
revealed that a
Nigerian private jet caught in Johannesburg
with $10
million belongs to Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, the
head of
the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN).
Mr. Oritsejafor is
also a close confidant of President Goodluck
Jonathan.
Ayo Oritsejafor
The CAN leader’s private plane with US
registration number
N808HG was one of two jets cited by South
African officials
on September 5 Mr. Oritsejafor's jet arrived
South Africa
with $9.3 million cash loaded in several
suitcases. News of
the seizure of the cash broke over the
weekend, triggering
questions about the ownership of the jets
and weapons they
intended to purchase.
Nigerian aviation authorities disclosed that
one of the jets
belonged to Pastor Oritsejafor while the
second one was
registered to Felix Idiga, the owner of Jafac
Aviation Limited.
Two Nigerians and an Israeli defense
contractor, Eyal
Mesiaka arrived in the jet when they were
accosted in South
Africa authorities. A South African source
disclosed that Mr.
Oritsejafor's jet was released after top
Nigerian officials
intervened, claiming that the weapons to be
purchased had
the official blessing of the Nigerian
government. The jet
arrived with two plastic suitcases and two
hand luggages
with combination locks only known to the
Isreali contractor,
according to CityPress
Earlier today, SaharaReporters rang the
mobile telephone
number of Mr. Idiga. At first, he pretended
and claimed that
he was the Aide De camp to Mr. Idiga. But
when our
correspondent identified himself as a
reporter from
SaharaReporters, he owned he started
answering questions
relating to the issues but claimed the jet we
published on
our site wasn’t his own. Asked if he knew of
another private
jet named in apparent arms buy in South
Africa, he asked
where we got our information after we read
the jet
registration number to him. He then denied
that his jet was
involved, before hastily hanging up the
phone.
Challenger 600 private jet with registration
number N808HG
We were unable to reach Pastor Oritsejafor
before going to
press... . no wonder the catholics left the devilish association
Re: CAN President Caught Importing Arms From Southafrica by zoeee(f): 6:37am On Sep 16, 2014
Its high time...
Re: CAN President Caught Importing Arms From Southafrica by Fash20: 6:45am On Sep 16, 2014
undecidedSauce pls
Re: CAN President Caught Importing Arms From Southafrica by Nobody: 6:47am On Sep 16, 2014
Source! And if true I as a Christian fully support the act. We can't remain defenceless for some ragheads to plunder! Sahara reporters should focus on how BH gets their weapons!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAN President Caught Importing Arms From Southafrica by ThankGodEdeh(m): 6:55am On Sep 16, 2014
I just wish this is true. It's a high time we get ourselves protected before we will be forced to hit our foreheads on the ground to one god
Re: CAN President Caught Importing Arms From Southafrica by 2cato: 7:02am On Sep 16, 2014
The op might be a muslin just to riddicule the xtian of nigeria
I am in for this xtian should stop making noise into the deaf ears of islamic fundamentalist and take action for us to be respected.
Re: CAN President Caught Importing Arms From Southafrica by iornenge81(m): 7:12am On Sep 16, 2014
No times, let's go arms training. Lol
Re: CAN President Caught Importing Arms From Southafrica by benebaby77: 7:16am On Sep 16, 2014
Re: CAN President Caught Importing Arms From Southafrica by Splashme: 7:16am On Sep 16, 2014
APC Liers everywhere APC Liers everywhere APC Liers everywhere APC Liers everywhere APC Liers everywhere
APC Liers everywhere APC Liers everywhere APC Liers everywhere APC Liers everywhere APC Liers everywhere

1 Like

Re: CAN President Caught Importing Arms From Southafrica by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 16, 2014
benebaby77: Here is the sources: saharareporters.com/2014/09/15/arms-smuggling-jet-caught-10million-south-africa-linked-can-president-ayo-oritsejafor

Where are the arms I need some *****ragheads on my mind*****

1 Like

Re: CAN President Caught Importing Arms From Southafrica by disloman(m): 7:42am On Sep 16, 2014
smartchoice: Source! And if true I as a Christian fully support the act. We can't remain defenceless for some ragheads to plunder! Sahara reporters should focus on how BH gets their weapons!
U r not a Christian.
Re: CAN President Caught Importing Arms From Southafrica by disloman(m): 7:43am On Sep 16, 2014
ThankGodEdeh: I just wish this is true. It's a high time we get ourselves protected before we will be forced to hit our foreheads on the ground to one god
Same goes to u too
Re: CAN President Caught Importing Arms From Southafrica by perfectcrush(m): 7:45am On Sep 16, 2014
This is interesting, I think the xtians nid to be prepared as well, expecially as 2015 general elections is @ the corner, the xtians dnt nid to wait till the " threat words of our former leader "dog and baboon" is actualised. Let's put all hands on desk to protect our selves, Nigerians smuggling arms here and dere since the first civil war... enuf said
Re: CAN President Caught Importing Arms From Southafrica by KwoiZabo(m): 7:48am On Sep 16, 2014
I am a Christian, I am a GEJ fan but Oritsejafor my hand no dey. If he is guilty they should send that man straight to Kirikiri.

1 Like

Re: CAN President Caught Importing Arms From Southafrica by Orunto: 8:19am On Sep 16, 2014
CAN can can!
Re: CAN President Caught Importing Arms From Southafrica by omenka(m): 8:25am On Sep 16, 2014
smartchoice: Source! And if true I as a Christian fully support the act. We can't remain defenceless for some ragheads to plunder! Sahara reporters should focus on how BH gets their weapons!
Who knows if Oritsejagajaga is the one who flies the arms to Ihejirika who eventually makes the supplies to Boko Haram, enabling them wreck more and more havoc on the country and forcing the govt to increase defence budget ultimately making more monies available to be stolen by the defence chiefs, with ihejirika getting the largest chunk!!
Re: CAN President Caught Importing Arms From Southafrica by 151487made(m): 8:52am On Sep 16, 2014
thank God its high time we fight back
Re: CAN President Caught Importing Arms From Southafrica by kahanma(m): 8:54am On Sep 16, 2014
Hello guys, please help a brother to pass his project. I need more visitors to this site to advance in my project please. You can also share with your friends if possible. The more visitors I get, the more chance of advancing to he next stage.
Am a final year student in business marketing studying in Russia. Please help me. Just by opening the link that's all I need. Thanks
http://atzo.visittomoney.ru/63677/5177687/
Thanks much and God bless ya all.

Forgive me for diverting your attention.
Re: CAN President Caught Importing Arms From Southafrica by adeowo84(m): 1:09pm On Sep 16, 2014
i think his jet was hired...but if not justice should be done asap!
Re: CAN President Caught Importing Arms From Southafrica by Nobody: 4:37am On Oct 05, 2014
disloman:
U r not a Christian.

Am a xtian....what I meant was that people especially xtians should show more concern about their security.... I don't advocate violence!

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: IG Orders Ekiti CP To Lock Court Gates / Memorable Headlines From Ayo Fayose, Ekiti Governor Inaugural Speech / Fatal Accident Along Akure-Owo Road Crushed Almost All Passengers Dead(Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.