Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Crovation Limited Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Crovation Limited Interview (2561 Views)

Epcm Engineer Limited Interview / Vacancies At Crovation Limited / I Need Clue(s) On Bovas Group Of Company Limited Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crovation Limited Interview by moscod20: 7:41am On Sep 16, 2014
Your interview for the position of Marketer in Crovation Limited will take place at 21 Oyekan Road off Ogunlana Drive Surulere Lagos on 16 Sept. 2014.
Re: Crovation Limited Interview by moscod20: 7:43am On Sep 16, 2014
moscod20: Your interview for the position of Marketer in Crovation Limited will take place at 21 Oyekan Road off Ogunlana Drive Surulere Lagos on 16 Sept. 2014.
though I applied for customer service officer they sent me invite for market, could This be a scam!!
Re: Crovation Limited Interview by tessybby(f): 9:40pm On May 26, 2016
pls Moscod20,did u go 4d crovation intervw.how ws it r d for real?pls help .i also got sms frm dem for interv. tomorw 27 may 2016 by 9pm.help ooo pls ooo
Re: Crovation Limited Interview by bsalawu: 1:45pm On Jun 08, 2016
@moscod20 I currently work with Crovation Limited. it is a fast growing Real Estate firm. You should have visited the website or come to the office. The 9pm is an error which you should know that they were be referring to 9am. So its no scam. Visit www.crovationltd.com, hr@crovationltd.com or come to our office at 8b Ibezim Obiagulu Street off Adelabu Masha. That's our New office. or call 01-4549704
Re: Crovation Limited Interview by Olamayk(m): 3:36pm On Oct 13, 2016
bsalawu:
@moscod20 I currently work with Crovation Limited. it is a fast growing Real Estate firm. You should have visited the website or come to the office. The 9pm is an error which you should know that they were be referring to 9am. So its no scam. Visit www.crovationltd.com, hr@crovationltd.com or come to our office at 8b Ibezim Obiagulu Street off Adelabu Masha. That's our New office. or call 01-4549704

Thanks for the info....I currently saw there advert for project engineer...Pls I want to know more about the company and will be glad if I can have a chat with you. Thanks
Re: Crovation Limited Interview by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 09, 2017
Kindly contact me for your Granites ,plaster sand,sharp sand,stone dust,sand filling, blocks and cement. I supply to any part of LAGOS state and OGUN state.

Best price, Best quality, Good customer service and Swift delivery

INTEGRITY and PUNCTUALITY are my watch
words.

It's not about price, but by supplying you the CORRECTtonnage you order for.
Call o808037136667 or 080389895559.

(1) (Reply)

How To Write A CV Without Work Experience / Zenrise Int'd / Banking Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.